All hotels in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, United States of America
154 Rehoboth Ave., Rehoboth Beach, DE, 19971, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Always a great place to stay!
1 night trip Aug 26, 2014
Becky
"Perfect location !"
Although this hotel is not brand new, it was clean and conveniently located. The personnel were professional and kind and helpful. Even the cleaning crew was very friendly. We have stayed here before and there are some health issues and I feel that I was assisted according to my needs. Will definitely be back !
3 night family trip Aug 18, 2014
"Not elaborate but functional"
I enjoyed my one night stay but the Atlantis needs to continue updating the rooms. The microwave/fridge combo is a nice addition but the room felt cramped. In this day and age, the absence of a flat screen TV was shocking. The staff was very nice and accommodating. Coffee in the lobby is a nice touch but it was weak.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
"Excellent location!"
The room was pretty basic and the price was high, but it was high season, after all. The location was perfect.
2 night trip Aug 5, 2014
kitchenduck
"Rehoboth Experience"
The Atlantis made check-in and check-out quite effortless, rooms were clean, linens nice, beds comfortable. the bath was quite small, but overall enjoyed my stay.
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
Meg
location, location, location! The hotel was average - staff were very nice, LOTS of children & families, the pool was a bit pathetic ;( and the rates were the least expensive of all I liiked at (although very high for peak summer season) GREAT shopping & Restaurants just across the street.
2 night trip Jul 28, 2014
TLL
Hotel was very nice, two blocks from beach. No problems with hotel or staff. Morning coffee, good
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
Jay
Beds were comfortable. Staff very nice. Air conditioner was not great. Hard to control the fan - either it blew too much or had to turn it off.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
"Convenient location"
The hotel was conveniently located within walking distance of the boardwalk and it's right on Rehoboth Avenue, so the shops are literally beside the entrance to the hotel. The amount of vehicles and pedestrians make it difficult to get in and out through the main entrance, so it's much easier to go through the rear entrance on Wilmington Avenue. The hotel could have been cleaner, particularly the bathtub, but overall, we were satisfied with our stay. We were vacationing with our infant son, so it was nice to be within walking distance of the hotel when we needed to drop in for something or take a break from the heat with him. Our room was located on the first floor directly beside the lobby. It was convenient to have parking right outside of the door, but the location was also very noisy. The pool is small, but it was clean and the water wasn't nearly as cold as the ocean.
4 night family trip Jul 20, 2014
The staff was very friendly and accomadating. The Hotel was right in the center of town and was a five minute walk from the beach.
Other trip Apr 8, 2014
Trevor
"SO SO"
It wasn't completely terrible, but that is the best I can say about it.
3 night trip Oct 25, 2013
"Disappointed and very overpriced"
Went to stay overnight to meet old friends; it was Columbus Day weekend but we stayed Sunday night and left Monday - it was overpriced and nothing more than a cheap motel. They let pets stay [in some rooms]; the bathroom was tiny and the beds were very uncomfortable - don't go if you have a hint of a bad back!! On a positive note, the linen was spotlessly clean. All rooms open onto an open balcony, so don't go if you don't like that type of hotel - we don't but we didn't get that information from what was available. The costs for one night was a little under $250 - I wouldn't pay more than $49! It was a disappointment but Rehoboth is lovely and we will go back.
Other trip Oct 16, 2013
PAReader
"Great Beach Location"
Bed was very uncomfortable. Shower was dirty . Walls were paper thin
3 night romance trip Sep 3, 2013
"Decent hotel near the beach, good value, nice staf"
Very basic room, bed was not too comfortable, but best price in Rehoboth within a couple of blocks of the beach. Appreciate being close to all the action but still relatively quiet, and staff was great. Highly recommend the Salt Air restaurant across the street on Wilmington.
Other trip Sep 8, 2013
carol
"Perfect Rehoboth Hotel"
Perfect location on Rehoboth Ave. with easy parking. Rooms are nice size and clean. Staff is friendly. I plan to stay the next time I go to Rehoboth.
1 night business trip Aug 21, 2013
"Location, location, location!"
Great value! Small room, but clean and with everything you need for a stay at the beach. Friendly staff, easy check-in/out, 5 min walk to beach and in the middle of all shopping. Only downside is that they don't offer parking to guests after check-out (only until 1pm), even for a fee. Hardly a reason not to stay here since you can park early even if your room isn't ready. Would definitely stay here again!
1 night trip with friends Aug 18, 2013
"Nice hotel, but a bit dated. Location is great."
Pleasant hotel in downtown Rehoboth Beach. Decent, but nothing to differentiate this hotels from others in the area.
Other trip Aug 20, 2013
"Squeaky clean!"
I can't remember a lodging establishment that was cleaner or in better repair than this one. Good thing, given the price tag. We stayed another night much closer to the beach for $35 LESS than I paid at the Atlantis. It's a competitive industry. But we did have a good time here.
Other trip Aug 16, 2013
"Clean and comfortable close to the beach"
This is a good, clean motel that is very close to most of the things we come to Rehoboth Beach for: boardwalk, beach, Funland, and Dogfish Head. The location is the key - you can walk to the beach and the boardwalk and leave your car in the on-site parking lot. The rooms aren't fancy, but they are clean and big enough for a family of four, with a fridge and a microwave. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Aug 14, 2013
Brad
"In the heart of the action"
Location was everything for this hotel. You could walk to the beach and to the boardwalk and attractions, which is a must when traveling with teenagers. Hotel was not luxury, but clean and safe, and desk staff were extremely friendly. Pool area was a little disappointing - dirty and crowded. Overall a great stay for us.
2 night trip Aug 7, 2013
Gel
Great location and very friendly staff.
1 night family trip Aug 5, 2013
"vacation"
Enjoyed stay. Hotel clean and good location.
2 night family trip Aug 1, 2013
Carolyn
"great location"
The hotel was within 2 blocks of the boardwalk and ocean plus lots of shops and place to eat. Location is definitely its best attribute, otherwise it was just an ordinary hotel with 2 double beds. The small fridge was actually a good size and kept things very cold.
5 night family trip Jul 28, 2013
Lisa T
"good location, close to the beach, nice hotel"
Don't know that I'd return just because the room was small; there were three of us including one baby. Other than that, the hotel and staff were pleasant enough. Personally, I enjoyed rising early, getting out of the room, enjoying a cup of coffee in the lobby, and walking to the beach while my daughter and grandson slept in. Getting dressed and out of the room without disturbing them was a challenge.
Other trip Aug 3, 2013
"Best in Rehoboth"
I think the title says it all. Best in Rehoboth. This small beach city has no Hiltons, Westins, etc, so this hotel, while only 2-stars, is literally the best you can get in Rehoboth. Location is great; I can throw a football and hit everything and anything you'd want to see in Rehoboth (beach, bars, restaurants, etc).
2 night romance trip Jul 12, 2013
The the room did not match the quality required by the cost we had to pay.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2013
This hotel was perfect for a getaway to the beach by my sister and I. Close enough to trot down to the beach with towels in hand, and the area between the hotel and Boardwalk is lined with wonderful shops and eateries.
3 night trip with friends Jul 7, 2013
Diane F
"decent hotel near everything"
average facility close to beach and everything else.
Other trip Jul 9, 2013
barry
"Nice hotel with good location to beach & shopping."
We chose to stay at this hotel after we stayed there last summer. The room is a bit tight and you cannot see the beach (and we were the top floor), but the location is close to shopping and the beach. We would stay here again.
Other trip Jul 7, 2013
"Very convenient location"
A very nice place with a location convenient to the beach and shops, but nothing fancy -- no coffee machine or hair dryer in the room, though there is a microwave and frig, and be prepared for the low-flow water pressure in the shower. The staff is responsive, cheerful, and efficient. My sisters and I stay here every July for a night or two and are not disappointed. However, I would ask for a room that faces the parking lot, NOT the pool side, as pool side gets noisy with kids swimming. We expect to return happily every summer.
Other trip Jul 5, 2013
Betsy
"Great value!"
My first impression of the Atlantis Inn was a positive one because the woman at the check in desk was so friendly and helpful. My children had been in the car for a while, and they were a little loud and excited to be at the beach. She talked to them and seemed genuinely interested in what they wanted to do at the beach. Our guest room was so clean and quiet. We couldn't hear noise from other guest rooms. And the location was excellent. While it is not on the boardwalk, it is located on Rehoboth Avenue, which is right in the heart of the town. Great shops and restaurants were right out the front door. And it was an easy walk to the beach-only about a block and a half. It had everything we needed for a beach vacation (including a pool which we did not use due to limited time). We will definitely stay here again!
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2013
D
"Great location, very convenient parking."
We were a family of four staying in Rehoboth Beach for a lacrosse tournament. The hotel was what I expected from reading the reviews...excellent location, great staff, simple rooms and pretty clean. Could use some updating. All in all it was a good experience and I would stay there again.
Other trip Jul 1, 2013
"Good Hotel"
I had always wanted to stay at this hotel, but I never did. This was my first time and I would definitely return. My only complaint is that there is not a coffee maker in the room, but they have coffee in the lobby in the morning. The beds are incredible and they provide ample pillows, as my boyfriend needs alot of pillows. Parking was adequate. Overall I had a good time and would stay here again.
Other trip Jun 10, 2013
Deb
"Safe clean hotel at the beach"
My sister and I stayed one night to spend some time together at the beach. It was clean, quiet on our side and reasonably priced. The other side had ,any kids there for what seemed like a baseball tourney. All in all a great place.
1 night family trip May 10, 2013
"Close to beach,shops,resturants and malls.."
Room was clean...friendly front desk...close to everything you need for a nice stay.but the rooms door was not sealed tight you could hear noice and there was a draft around it....
2 night family trip May 6, 2013
"Perfect Location"
this is my second stay...and for the money you can't beat it, the location is right in the middle of the main area...you can park and walk to all the events and stores. just 2 blocks from the beach. I love it there.
2 night trip with friends Apr 12, 2013
Debbie
"Nice location"
I enjoyed swimming in the pool. Because it is mid Sept. the pool was not crowded. The sun was warm and bright, pool water cool.
Other trip Sep 16, 2012
Sandi
"Friendly and pleasant"
Everyone at the hotel was very accommodating and pleasant. Our check in was well handled and quick. The room was very clean, but the beds were uncomfortable, not that they weren't good beds just uncomfortable to us. we will recommend the hotel to our friends.
Other trip Sep 13, 2012
"Great People, Clean Accommodations"
I really enjoyed my stay at the Atlantis. The people who worked there were super friendly and hardworking. It was really easy to walk to a number of different locations from here.
Other trip Sep 3, 2012
rdchohan
"great place"
I loved the hotel and everything was great exceot the beds. the beds need to be a lot softer
Trip with friends Sep 2, 2012
"Weekenders from Cape May"
For a last minute jaunt to Rehoboth, I found this Hotel to be a pleasant experience. My husband, myself, and my 10 year old son arrived just before a torrential 12-hour thunderstorm so we got pretty wet while trying to find a place to eat. But the Hotel staff was very helpful and accomodating. Our double room - beds were a little small so we got a rollaway bed for our son. Surprisingly he loved it! The pool was refreshing. A decent place to stay.
Other trip Aug 28, 2012