All hotels in Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin, United States of America
409 Green Bay Rd, Sturgeon Bay, WI, 54235, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

Delicious food
    Great pool
    Breakfast is average
    Poor vibe
"Decent hotel with poor breakfast menu"
Decent hotel. Poor breakfast options. Not so comfortable beds. Good customer service.
1 night family trip Oct 24, 2015
"Reasonable stay"
The room was very clean. Requested extra pillow and extra towels which were left after first night then no more extra towels. Breakfast was good. Staff was accomidating.
5 night romance trip Oct 12, 2015
EDWARD
"Very old and strange"
Motel is very neglected. No one at desk when we arrive, than notice a hand written sign on a door stating, up stairs cleaning rooms come find me if you need anything. We stayed anyways but NEVER again. We book this threw Expedia and will think twice before doing it again. Pictures that were posted on their site we really think they weren't the same hotel. If we could of gotten our money back we would of drove 3 hours back home.
Other trip Oct 21, 2015
"A place to rest"
The stay was relaxing. It was comfortable, the breakfast was good, the pool was kept well. If you are going to site see and just need somewhere for the night, it is a nice place to stay.
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2015
"Door County"
The staff were pleasant and helpful.
3 night romance trip Oct 13, 2015
Sandra
The rate appeared high, but bath was remodeled, bed mattress was a little to soft. All in all it was good and I would not hesitate to stay there again.
3 night family trip Oct 8, 2015
"Kellys review"
Was visiting the area to see the fall colors. The hotel had been rated pretty much 2 stars across the board. We were pleasantly surprised that it was better than that. The free breakfast was not exceptional but better than adequate. The pool and whirlpool were clean and enjoyable. We had them to ourselves. Although the room was nothing extravagant, it was comfortable. We would stay again.
1 night romance trip Oct 10, 2015
kelly
"Don't bother."
Not worth it. Very noisy from upper room. Front desk blames it on hallway noise, following night, zero noise. Beds are old and worn out. Pillows are flat. Hallways had bad odor. I think they water down their waffke batter as they were inedible due to under cooked. Needs major updates. Front desk clerk had her ear buds in as well. Unprofessional.
2 night romance trip Oct 10, 2015
"Should have walked out as soon as I entered."
This hotel should be totally cleaned up. The pool and hot tub were clean and that area the rest of the lobby and halls was terrible. The alarm going off before 6 and we were standing outside till after 7 was terrible. Especially when no person came to tell us what the heck was going on. Outs was a one night stay and will never go there or any other Super 8's. Our stay was on August 16. Hard to believe this place is in Sturgeon Bay. Could not wait till we could go to our campground and stay in a clean environment.
Other trip Oct 5, 2015
"Adequate in a pinch"
Decent basic hotel- we stayed there on a Friday night in the fall and the prices were jacked up because of the foliage colors. All the hotels were doing this. Breakfast was basic, room was OK, fairly clean, but tired. Getting close to remodeling time. Pool looked good, but we didn't use it.
Other trip Oct 4, 2015
Problem with bathroom overhead light --takes too long to get bright and had to leave it on all of the time. Otherwise, very comfortable, nice staff, great pool/spa, good breakfast, great location. Avoided all traffic to and from the Packers game.
2 night romance trip Sep 27, 2015
"Poor fire alarm, poor communication with customers"
Fire alarm went off at 5:30am for 1.5 hours, everyone stayed outside 1 1/2 hours, no contact from staff fire dept never contacted, when alarm finally turned off, we were told there was something wrong with alarm electronically, they are also not connected to the fire dept, no compensation or apology was given
Other trip Sep 22, 2015
Joanna and Edwa
"Awful experience"
Awful.stinky rooms. Bad service. 1 star place.
3 night trip with friends Sep 4, 2015
"Nice overnight stay"
This hotel was good for an overnight stay after a family party in the area. The front desk person the night we checked in was very friendly and and welcoming. There appeared to be only one woman working the front desk and the breakfast room in the a.m. but she was very hospitable and accomodating to everyone. Our room appeared recently renovated and the bed was very comfortable. My only negative comment is that it felt very humid in the room in spite of the air conditioner running.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2015
Monica
"Stay in Sturgeon"
Hotel staff when checking in had me registered with a different address, and when asked he did not know now provided any type of information. I was placed in a room right next to an exit door that folks used all night ...in which I could not sleep. The air conditioner would not have a continous fan on it so i could not even muffle the sounds from outside with the fan. When I went to check out, there was note on the door..."stripping beds, wait for me.." Also if you dont need a receipt leave key." Really...no housekeeping staff?
Other trip Sep 7, 2015
"I'll come back!"
Good!
2 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
JayBeom
Definitely in need of a renovation but served us well to spend out time just sleeping between sight seeing.
2 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
elisa
"Disappointing stay"
We were mislead by online pricing. The staff was unwilling to help resolve that issue. Room was dated and dirty. Will never return to this hotel.
1 night trip with friends Aug 21, 2015
"Good deal, clean room, Front Desk not friendly"
Great deal for the stay, room was clean but when we checked in front desk was not friendly she handed us our keys didn't tell us where our room was we had to ask didn't inform us there was a Continental Breakfast etc.. we just felt like we were an inconvenience.
2 night romance trip Aug 17, 2015
Kristina
"Just a place to sleep for the night"
We just need a place to sleep for the night and this facility was adequate to fit that need. It certainly needs some updating and getting in an elevator is a MUST.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
whole hotel seemed somewhat run down and unkept and outdated. staff at desk dressed VERY casually, could be a little more professional. No protein at all at breakfast, not even boiled eggs or peanut butter packets. All carbs. My A/C/fan did not seem to work for a bit but they did get it going
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
Everything was worst.
3 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
Wook
"Salmon fishing in Sturgeon Bay"
Did the job. Stayed there before. Was there salmon fishing in Sturgeon Bay. The place is acceptable, the carpets are a little old, the whirlpool and pool are always nice. The people/front desk were nice and helpful.
4 night trip Aug 9, 2015
Timothy
The carpets were dirty in the halls an needed replacing. The bathroom toilet was not anchored down so tipped when you got off. The floor had loose pieces of cement from the walls in the bathroom which should have been at least swept. The doors to the room were so thin you could hear all the noise in the hall. Our blanket on the bed was worn out an had a weird smell! Would not stay at a super 8 again/I'd pay more for a cleaner place.
Other trip Aug 14, 2015
Great place for the price.
2 night trip with friends Aug 6, 2015
Sean
"Clean rooms, good location"
The rooms were clean. There were a good variety of breakfast items--hot and cold items. The location was convenient,near restaurants, and a quiet location.
Other trip Aug 5, 2015
"Vacation"
Needs carpet on first floor replaced. Needs to be updated and repairs made in rooms..
Other trip Aug 5, 2015
"Location is great!"
The cleaning staff needs to make sure a sheets are clean. We had 2 Queen beds & 1 of them had stains on the sheets. A joining room door area was very dirty.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
biker
"super 8 sturgeon bay"
Yes, it was too expensive and kind of a dive, but what you get in door county with 1 week booking notice in the middle of cherry season. But, some of the reviews I have seen are unfair. It's a place to sleep. bed was clean. Air handler was not too loud or quiet. No noisy neighbors. Plan ahead and you won't have to stay here. If you don't, well... its OK.
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
"Fine for a night"
Hotel needs updating, good overall update and cleaning.
1 night business trip Jul 29, 2015
"Not what I was expecting"
This hotel is run down, old furnishings, etc. The door of our room leading out to hallway did not shut all the way, you could see into our room. The breakfast was ok. Staff didn't seem happy to be there or to wait on me, talk about a flat affect! No smile, no happy, no nothing! I asked for 2 extra bath towels since I used the ones in our room to try to block out the light coming from the crack of the door that wouldn't shut all the way and you would have thought I asked to have a free night. It was $100 room but I expected a little more. I won't stay again or recommend it. It gave me the feeling of a place that would be littered with bed bugs although it was not and thank goodness for that. It was clean but just average looking because everything about the room was outdated. The doors leading to the outside of the hotel didn't lock shut so really overall, I didn't feel very safe staying here.
Other trip Jul 30, 2015
"Not so great service"
Hotel is clean but antiquated. I expected a lot more for the $117 per night I paid. Steam cleaning is needed, grout needed to be removed and reapplied in the bath tub, overall the entire hotel needs updating. If you are looking for a vintage hotel, this is your place!
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
Traveler
"Lots of updating"
I was worried about staying here after reading past reviews. We were pleasantly surprised. Everything repainted new flat screen tv's. Updated breakfast and area for breakfast. Staff was friendly and accommodating. Looks like they did a lot of work to correct any past reviews.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
"Was fine for our purposes."
Pretty basic place to stay. Very nice receptionists. Served basic needs but could use some renovating.
4 night business trip Jul 15, 2015
Claudia
"Hotel is close to the DOOR COUNTY pathway ."
Staff was very friendly and helpful in giving my friend and I directions to DOOR COUNTY and places to eat. She showed us on a map where we were and how to get to our destination on the slow side or busy side to make our trip to WASHINGTON ISLAND. Staff was easy to talk to and could even tease one another in a friendly way. The continetal breakfast was a great start for the day. We plan on returning again to stay. We tell all our friends. I also tell customers at the grocery store where I work what a great place to stay. STURGEON BAY has friendly people to answer questions from vacationers.
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
Sharon and Lu
"Economical Stay in Sturgeon Bay"
Hotel was very good stay for the buck. Economical, clean room, nice staff, well equipped, and indoor pool/hot tub were added pluses. I might definitely stay again in the near future, and also recommend to others like myself- traveling from far areas (like Chicago, in my case).
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
"Clean ,comfortable"
Had a great time room was clean comfortable only thing the toilet had broken flush valve told the front desk and was taken care off
Other trip Jul 15, 2015
"Great hotel!"
This was very easy to find, close to all the attractions! Continental breakfast was okay but closed at 9 :( My daughter and niece didn't get up until 9:30. Overall, pool was great! Receptionist was very friendly!
Other trip Jul 14, 2015
Denise
Room was clean, breakfast was good, staff was very friendly.
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
marcia
We found dirty towels on the bathroom floor and the blankets were not pulled up under the comforter. The bathroom itself is to small to even stand in. The breakfast offerings were little.
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
"No more 2 star hotels for us!"
After reading the reviews I felt "safe" to book a two night stay for my family to Door County. Upon check-in I quickly regretted my decision. This hotel is in BAD need of a gut job. Not only is the décor extremely dated, but the rooms themselves are lacking basic maintenance. As we walked the hallway to our room we noticed we could clearly see through the gaps in most doors to rooms. Once inside our room, I struggled to get the deadbolt latched, as it was no longer aligned with the "off the hinge" door socket. You could see gaps all the way around the door including a rather large one at the base of the door. The bathroom door looked like someone took a screw driver and carved out a drawing (on BOTH sides). housekeeping cleaned our room while we were away, but they failed to CLOSE the door behind them. Our room door remained open and unsecure for more than 12 hours while we were away for the day. The front desk did nothing but leave a not for the manager. They are charging an arm and a leg per night for this hotel solely based on its location in Door County. The cost was in line with what I pay in Chicago's suburbs for a 4 star hotel. This was NOT worth it!!!
Other trip Jul 8, 2015
Never Again
This was the worst stay I have ever had. the staff were very crabby and dirty. they treated us and others very poory. the building was also very dirty and old.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
Douglas
"Bad room smell"
The hotel was "Smoke Free", but it must have been a smoking room for years, and it smelled like it. Hotel had no elevator.
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
J
"Pleasantly surprised"
Have stayed here in the past and was surprised to find hotel, staff and conditions had greatly improved. Front desk was very friendly and room was clean and neat. Stayed 3 nights and was surprised at how clean and neat our room was each time we returned from being out. Pool and whirl pool were also clean and at good temperatures.
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
Marv
"it worked for me"
It works for what I needed for weekend fishing
2 night trip with friends Mar 6, 2015
"1 night overnight."
A place to stay. Average. No problems.
1 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
Dennis
"Solid stay"
Everything I needed it to be
2 night trip Jun 12, 2015
"Worst hotel ever, by a long margin"
This is the grossest motel I have ever stayed at by far. I don't even know where to start. It's just not our room. This whole motel is filthy. Our room- stains all over bed and sheets, carpet disgusting, wouldn't take off our socks even while we were in the incredibly uncomfortable bed. TV didn't work, mirror above sink fell down. There was a 1 inch crack going around entire door frame so you could see hallway from inside ur room. The room and whole motel smelled. Breakfast and fruit was enough to make you sick. Walls are paper thin so you hear everything and everyone moving. Exposed electrical wires in ceiling, very scary. Pool was filthy. THAT PICTURE THEY HAVE OF ROOM ON WEBSITE IS NOT WHAT THE ROOM LOOKS LIKE NOT EVEN REMOTELY CLOSE. Beware if you even think about staying there. Find some place else. This motel is a 0
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
"Great overnight stop."
Just an overnight stop, this was a fine location and the hotel and staff were really nice!
1 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
"Surprise!"
My husband dropped the remote behind the bed and well I found it with someone's condoms. Really wondering when the last time the sheets have been changed.
Other trip Jun 8, 2015