All hotels in Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin, United States of America
409 Green Bay Rd, Sturgeon Bay, WI, 54235, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

"Bad experience"
I had my room for 6 nights the middle of the 5th day I went back to my room and the door wouldn't open. The batteries were dead in the lock. Not only that they had no maintenance man and the owners were out of town and the employees weren't 100% sure on how to get into my room so they had to explain to me how to do it so I could break into my own room. After I finally got in I had to switch rooms to a room in worse condition than the first. The hotel is very outdated but it's in a nice central location and a bed to sleep in. I would stay there again for the price but at least know what I'm getting into ahead of time.
1 night business trip May 9, 2014
Dude
Our room had a broken drain plug in the sink so the water would not drain from the sink. also the toilet was leaking all over the floor in the bathroom. Both of these items were present when we got there which means the cleaning staff ignored them the last time someone stayed in this room.
Other trip May 12, 2014
Nice hotel, great staff! Waffles from their complimentary breakfast was amazing. Cheap price for a decent stay!
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
"Good. But very old feel!"
Ok but hotel is on the old side and needs an update!
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
"Tired, but good enough"
Hotel is dated and banged up. Room, bathroom and bed was clean. Breakfast basic but enough to get started before fishing. Late check in clerk was nice. Checkout clerk gave me a hard time about keeping the key, which can have personal information on it.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
"in need of updating"
lobby looks like a funeral home, The only reason I chose this hotel (without seeing it) was the location. very dated; I would not use for leisure.
1 night business trip Feb 1, 2014
"Good quality for a good price"
Great service, we had to get up early for an event in town and they were kind enough to open the breakfast room several hours early for us. What else can I say great service and the hotel had a pool and hot tub.
2 night family trip Nov 22, 2013
Randy
"Okay for the Price"
Funky smell and rock hard mattress. Okay for the cheap price.
2 night family trip Nov 8, 2013
lgilles
"Dirty rooms, moldy bathroom"
Great location, mediocre breakfast, terribly dirty room. There was mold in the shower, and crushed chips next to the bed. The pool area was quiet and clean. We won't stay here again.
1 night trip Nov 3, 2013
"Sopover on way to door cty"
Room was clean, pool and spa were clean. No eateries within walking distance.
1 night trip Nov 2, 2013
"Basic Hotel that is priced fairly for that service"
Staff was friendly and recommended a great place for food. It is in a convenient location to get to before driving the rest of the way to Door county. Rooms are clean, and it was quiet.
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
"Clean hotel, reasonably priced"
Staff was friendly, clean and relaxing pool area, quiet at night
Other trip Oct 27, 2013
"Horrible"
It was a really bad hotel for the price we paid never again there was patches on the ceiling and beds uncomfortable only good thing was the pool area
Other trip Oct 26, 2013
Our room was very dated but it was quiet, clean, and the bed was comfortable. The breakfast had room for improvement but was fine as a snack to get us by until we could get to a restaurant. Overall it was a good experience.
2 night romance trip Oct 18, 2013
Sue
"good place"
good for area bu needs new beds. Heter fan too loud.
Other trip Oct 24, 2013
This is what I was looking for. An inexpensive, clean place to lay down at night with my family after spending long, fun days doing the Door County thing. Nothing fancy, but not bad.
3 night trip Oct 17, 2013
"Close to all sights"
Went for fall colors. Room was just OK.
1 night trip with friends Oct 19, 2013
"Right on the highway but not noisy"
it is obvious that the hotel is older, but I had no problems at all. Courteous service at the front desk, and the room was maintained to my satisfaction. Easily located and close to a Target, Walgreens and a good Chinese restaurant. Enjoyed my stay in Door County, would definitely stay there again.
3 night trip Oct 3, 2013
MissKimatK5
"Comfortable and clean"
When we came back to the hotel after having dinner at Woldt's we had a hard time getting to the hotel from the highway. The big signs helped though and we made it.
Other trip Oct 10, 2013
"great place to get away~"
The hotel was in a great location, fine shopping/dining and fun all close.
1 night trip Oct 7, 2013
"Beds and food"
The beds were not comfortable ,they seem to slant downward towards the head of the bed. The breakfast was not organized at all! The coffee ran out, the milk ran out, and no one was in a rush to get any thing for you, such as a spoon for yougurt.
Other trip Oct 5, 2013
"Very nice but overpriced"
The hotel was clean and comfortable and the breakfast was very good compared to other Super 8 hotels. The only bad thing was the price. It was almost double the price of any other Super 8 I have been to.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2013
"Work"
It was perfect to come to when the crew was done working
1 night business trip Sep 12, 2013
"Super old Super 8"
Poor lighting - none by desk; soft mattress and softer pillows; hangers but nothing to hang them on; no iron or ironing board; limited breakfast, yet price was similar to other area hotels. Staff hardly acknowledged us. Desk staff also had to staff breakfast room, leaving both areas lacking.
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
Reasonable price for the area. Great value. great price. and easy access to highway and downtown area.
2 night romance trip Aug 31, 2013
"Decent Hotel"
The hotel is clean and the staff was nice. The location is not bad - few minutes drive to different destinations.
1 night romance trip Aug 31, 2013
"For $105 a night, they should do better"
The good: The evening desk clerk gal was awesome, friendly, and helpful. The breakfast was OK, but for $105 bucks, they had it covered. The less than good: Arrived early, but no early check in despite what seemed a half full hotel. Room was hot and humid when we walked in (late August stay). Air conditioner seemed to be working intermittently through the night, also really noisy. No elevator (no big deal to us, but it might be to you). The toilet in our room was rocking and leaking. There were several very noisy noise making things through the night. TV remote didn't work. The day shift desk lady (I presumed it to be the owner/manager from the way she carried herself) was condescending and kind of cold - hardly a good personality in a supposed hospitality business. The "less than good" might seem like whining, but for $105 a night they should be able to afford to fix the easy stuff
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
Craig
"Avoid this hotel - overpriced and broken down."
We reserved a non-smoking room, and we got a room that probably was a smoking room at one time. It smelled stale and bad. The whole hotel was repaired just enough to have people stay in it. Outlets were hanging out of the wall, and in the pool room, a pool table was shimmed under its legs with pieces of drywall, and old air conditioners were piled up in the corner. This hotel needs to be gutted and renovated. I wonder how other people rated this hotel as high as they did, because it needs a ton of repairs!
1 night trip Aug 14, 2013
"Key Card Debacle"
Key cards were a problem both days that we stayed. After six different cards that worked at least one time each, we were not happy. Desk staff wondered if we were using the cards correctly, annoying and irritating to hear that whenever we were asked which was several times.
Other trip Aug 9, 2013
"Ok hotel"
We had to look for the check in person . I think a little more detail to cleaniness is needed in the rooms. I think the forgot to vaccum our room. The bed was very comfortable. I would stay there again.
Other trip Aug 4, 2013
Clean, convenient place to stay
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2013
"Basic needs hotel!"
Shower was broken, could not adjust water, either cold or way too hot! Hair dryer did not work! No elevator! was not notified of that!
Other trip Aug 1, 2013
"Nice and clean"
Although the decor needs updating, this is a nice place to spend the night. Very clean and just the place for a good rest. The front desk people were very friendly and helpful.
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2013
"Super 8-Sturgeon Bay"
Clean rooms, easily accessible, centrally located, nice pool. Not fancy but certainly more than adequate for an overnight stay. Would stay there again!
1 night trip Jul 19, 2013
"need new mattresses very uncomfortable"
Air conditioner didnt work well room would not cool down seened humid in room
Other trip Jul 23, 2013
james
"Nothing Fancy"
This Super 8 is nothing fancy but it is clean and the staff was friendly and efficient. Just fine for an overnight stay.
Other trip Jul 19, 2013
"Much better than expected but no closet"
When we arrived both of our rooms were ready. They were much bigger then we expected and very clean. The only strange thing is that there is no closets in these rooms.
Other trip Jul 7, 2013
Worked out very well.
1 night trip Jun 19, 2013
Jean
"Lighthouse weekend"
Located in an ideal spot to see lighthouses of Door County.
2 night family trip Jun 7, 2013
Simpson
".review"
.If you re looking for a location off beach and reaonable proce - go for it.. good place to stay..
Other trip Jun 1, 2013
rnk
"Super 8, Super Hotel"
The lady at the front desk was very helpful and friendly!
Other trip May 28, 2013
satisfactory
2 night business trip May 24, 2013
it was a vaery nice stay the staff was very friendly and helpful
1 night trip May 18, 2013
Terry
very noisy, looks like they have rooms for apartments. Will not stay there again
4 night trip May 8, 2013
d
"Clean rooms and nice and quiet"
Price was right. Hotel and rooms are a bit dated, but my room was clean and it was very quiet (exactly what I wanted). If you are on a limited budget like me and you don't care about a fancy newer hotel and all that the fancy extras, this worked great for my needs.
3 night business trip Apr 30, 2013
"Great Hotel For Familys"
we have been there before and it is very nice and close to everything and the pool and hot tub are very nice also we enjoy staying there and will be staying there again
Other trip May 1, 2013
Dawn
"Disappointment"
Hotel breakfast was disappointing, out of coffee, creamer was lumpy and old. Dingy feeling around hotel halls. Sheets were smelly and stiff and staff was very unfriendly both on the phone and in person.
Other trip Mar 19, 2013
"Fishing through the ice"
Was good for what I visited for... price was right and suited the purpose. Spa was good after being out on the ice. Pool looked inviting.
3 night trip Feb 12, 2013
"We got what we paid for."
The room was clean . The motel was receiving a new roof. It appeaed that the motel was getting a new face-lift. It served our purpose but wouldn't want to spend the day in our room.
Other trip Oct 30, 2012
"Enjoyable"
The staff were very friendly and the room was clean and spacious. Had immediate connection to wireless internet.
2 night trip Oct 19, 2012