All hotels in Montreal, Quebec, Canada
10 Sherbrooke Ouest, Montreal, QC, H2X 4C9, Canada, ‏‎800-491-6126

All good. Exactly what we wanted.
1 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
"OK"
It was ok. Just ok. If it billed itself as a 3 star hotel I would have been in a different mind set. However, it states that it is a boutique hotel which in my travels has something extra. I would stay here again though. It's simply a matter of expectations. Nothing bad but nothing special.
2 night trip Jul 3, 2015
Great location, we were able to walk everywhere we wanted to go. Even though they have car service we didn't need to use it
2 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
This hotel was rated 4 stars and it was overrated. Room size and amenity was adequate, but cleanliness was mediocre, both in the room and in public spaces. Staff was helpful. Buffet breakfast was overpriced. Location was great especially in light of the jazz festival.
3 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
"worth the money"
we were just there one night before a cruise, but the place was very nice, only down side was no on site dining options.
1 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
paul
We booked last minute because our flight was cancelled. Room was nice but there was room for improvement. They started doing repair work at 8am in the hotel and woke us up, which was definitely not an ideal time to start construction in a hotel.
1 night trip with friends Jun 15, 2015
My short stay was perfect. The reception, and specially Mr Fritz was very helpful. Very friendly and professional staff. I will definitely come back at the 10.
2 night trip Jun 15, 2015
Isabelle
Stayed at Hotel 10 for work in the same neighbourhood. convenient with amazing staff, free wifi and a great standard of room. It's central to everything. Can't imagine staying anywhere else.
Other trip Apr 30, 2015
"Would be back - location + service"
Great staff, very accommodating. the location is terrific, very convenient to anywhere. Food, museums, night life. Didn't use metro at all on this trip. They also have nice complimentary car service drop off. One thing that was missing was conditioner. Not sure why they didn't provide it.
3 night trip Apr 10, 2015
Nataliya
"Perfect location"
Nice hotel, the staff is very friendly the rooms are very clean, huge lobby. The courtesy car service is awesome
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
"Location, Location."
Walking distance to night life, restaurants and shops.
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
Antonio
Liked everything about the hotel.. stylish and super modern and staff were great all around. Rooms were spacious, comfortable and stylish. In cold weather it the walk from closest metro station (st laurent) could be a bit long with luggage. However there is a bus stop right outside the hotel with convenient links. Biggest concern is there could be some noise from nearby clubs.. otherwise a great hotel.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"convenient location"
Bathroom needed to be more clean, and creamer refill in the fridge.
2 night trip with friends Feb 14, 2015
"HOTEL 10: Great Hotel!!"
Greeted right away; all staff was courteous and inviting. The room was great and the drop-off car service is so convenient.
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
I thought Hotel 10 was ideal for a quick trip to Montreal. It was next to one of the busiest streets with dozens of shops, restaurants & bars. The lobby was clean, modern and colorful. Their main restaurant was very nice. We only had breakfast there but I'd go back to try lunch or dinner. I loved the lobby/restaurant bathroom area. Maybe not the unisex aspect but the modern feel and quantity of stalls. Our room was larger than we had anticipated. At first our refrigerator wasn't working but it was fixed right away. While we didn't have a great view, we had plenty of sunlight and the windows were large. The bed was really big, the furniture was modern and clean. The bathroom shower was the best part about the room. And, we rather liked that the toilet was in a different room. As for the staff, our first bellman was Fritz and he was lovely! The woman who checked us in was very nice as well. And, everyone was more than willing to answer our questions and give us hints & tips for our NYE stay. I wouldn't say the same thing about the woman that checked us out. She had a hard time making eye contact and made me feel like I was annoying her. Overall, I'd return to this hotel in a heartbeat.
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
"thumbs down for hotel 10"
There is a club downstairs that was playing blasting music all night. The staff was not accommodating. The breakfast was weak.
2 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"Great visit!"
Everyone was nice, courteous & helpful and the hotel itself was very nice...it seemed quite new. The photo of the one charming corner of the hotel (suggesting that it's old/charming) is a bit misleading but I had seen the photos of the interior so was otherwise prepared. It seems reasonably priced and the indoor, valet parking (although at an additional charge) was very nice. I would definitely stay there again.
2 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
"A Wonderful Montreal Hotel"
The staff was very friendly and thankfully bilingual! The service was excellent, everyone was very professional, and the room was great. The complementary car service was a huge plus, also the valet parking (not complementary) was very easy. I would definitely recommend Hotel 10 and stay myself again.
2 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
"NYC to Montreal"
Recommended, the staff was very helpful and friendly.
1 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
Taner
"Christmas In Montreal"
The hotel is located in a wonderful spot close to many of Montreal's main attractions and within walking distance to Old Montreal. We had a great Christmas holiday stay with all of our needs taken care of. I would highly recommend Hotel 10 when staying in Montreal.
3 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
Samuel
"Great, missing a few things"
+ great location + great room layouts + friendly staff - missing little things. no espresso machine in rooms, front desk did not have an iPhone charger, gimmick idea of on demand bar in the room.
2 night trip with friends Nov 28, 2014
"Ok hotel, good location, great staff"
I booked this hotel through Expedia's unpublished rates. The hotel is in a good location and close to restaurants, shopping and Old Montreal. Hotel staff was friendly and accommodating. Especially Lucas, the valet. My husband and I don't speak French and it was not an issue. The room is attractive with nice decor. The things that I found were disappointing were a very hard bed and an open shower. My husband had no issue with the bed. The shower is just strange. Overall, it was a nice hotel. If the bed had been more comfortable I would have enjoyed it more. However, there are many hotels to choose from and I don't think I would choose this one again.
christa
"Montreal surprise"
The hotel is located across from a gas station in downtown area of Montreal.. It looked like we had made a mistake. Inside it was beautifully designed, Staff was wonderful. They told us that the hotel had a disco on saturday nights and we didn't hear a thing. They recommended a bistro 2 blocks away and it was great.
Other trip Nov 15, 2014
a
"Incredible Customer Service!"
Great boutique hotel, excellent rooms, and just a few blocks from the famous Schwatz's. All that said, I was BLOWN AWAY by some incredible customer service I received from their valet, Fritz. He has been there 10+ years and went above and beyond for me, without even have met me. Just through a phone call. Will be back there again! It is awesome to know that customer service is alive and well, especially in Montreal (which can have an attitude to out-of-towners). You'll be at home at Hotel 10.
2 night business trip Oct 21, 2014
"Great modern hotel in a great location"
Friendly staff who are bilingual in English and French. Restaurant and café attached to hotel. Appreciated being able to leave luggage after checkout to pick up later. Room was spacious and comfortable. Wifi was free and worked well.
2 night business trip Oct 21, 2014
We stayed over on a Monday night and are very pleased. The rooms are clean, a good size, modern and warmly decorated. The staff was friendly, pleasant and very helpful. Restaurants and shops are within walking distance and there are plenty to choose from. Valet parking and knowing the car was safe and off of the street was a something I appreciated, so I didn't mind the cost. After reading the reviews about the noise, we were armed with earplugs. Our room overlooked the nightclub but we didn't get back to our room until midnight and the club was closed so they weren't needed. In fact the entire hotel was peaceful and inviting. I would definitely stay there again.
1 night trip Oct 20, 2014
Angela
"Happy customer"
excellent boutique hotel. They do have a night club on Monday's so recommend staying on the higher floors. Everything else was quite beautiful.
2 night business trip Oct 20, 2014
Toby
Great experience! Helpful, friendly staff. Metro system is exceptional!
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
Great service, professional staff and a nice amenities
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Great location on St-Laurent and Sherbrooke"
Very nice trendy boutique hotel a block or two away from Montreal nightlife. Very accessible.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"Over!!!!"
No complaints everything was great!! ! Would definitely stay again!
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
Jose
"Hotel Looks diffrent on inside"
Almost did not go in from looks on outside, but staff had guided me there so I did. Once inside it was really nice, room was great. The only thing had to pay $28.00 for parking and they did not act there was another choice. The breakfast was OK had to get food yourself but bus boy had to get my coffee and staff did nothing really bad. Even though it was nice would not return.
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
"Happy from Houston"
This was a great experience from the beginning. We had read that the club could be noisy, so reserved a room on a high floor away from it. There were no issues as our stay was in the middle of the week. The hotel and the room were spotless, and the personnel were very helpful, polite, and friendly. This is a very pet friendly hotel if that matters to your family as it did for us. Everyone was very welcoming, and we will definitely be booking our next stay in Montreal here!
2 night family trip Sep 30, 2014
Kenneth G
"Modern comfort."
One night stay on our Way to Quebec. Only negative was street noise.
1 night romance trip Oct 1, 2014
"Very good hotel and location"
Was great!!!
2 night romance trip Sep 28, 2014
LEILA
"Prime location, cheesy management."
Location of this motel is second to none. It sits right at the intersection of the busiest and trendiest streets. Restaurants, night clubs, shops, gas stations are within 2 minutes of walking. The rest of the motel was less than spectacular at this price point. First off the valet at the entrance did not offer any help, he was casually chatting with another valet and didn't even see me pull up. Elevator requires you to use your room key, but the mechanism was glitching and I had to reenter my key 4-5 times to get it going. The room itself was spacious, but was not cozy at all. Stained carpet, dust all over. Not worth the price.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Aidar
"GREAT CHOICE"
GREAT PEOPLE IN A GREAT AREA. SERVICE WAS EXCELLENT AND THE VALETS WERE ABOVE AND BEYOND HELPFUL
1 night business trip Sep 27, 2014
Chad
"Its OK"
The hotel was very nice and very urban/modern...the hotel restaurant is VERY overrated and has some of the slowest service EVER. The gym is a little small but overall I would stay again...They have really good room rates. About three blocks from a good bar scene.
2 night trip Sep 11, 2014
Justin B
"Overall a nice stay..."
Overall, the stay was quite nice. It was in an easily accessible location. Buses were directly outside of the front of the hotel. Cabs were abundant. The lobby was very welcoming and had great energy. The decor and color scheme was eye-catching and consistent with the uniforms. The front desk was very kind and was eager to help. My room was clean. I was impressed with the H2O bath product line. I wish there were power outlets right next to the bed. The reading lights were a nice touch as well as the complimentary umbrella. The hotel is 30-minutes walking distance to Old Montreal which I fully enjoyed because I had the chance to walk through Chinatown on the way. Less than 10 minutes walking distance is McGill University, Boulevard Saint Laurant (shopping/restaurants), Saint Catherine (shopping/restaurants) and Montreal Museum of Fine Arts. Because my stay was mainly for pleasure and some business I made sure to dine at Park Restaurant in the Westmont area. It is a delectably perfect sushi restaurant that was suggested by a good friend. For brunch, I ate at Le Cartet in Old Montreal. The egg and goat cheese was huge! I loved it! I only had two days so I will come back to experience more establishments during my next visit.
2 night trip Sep 8, 2014
Dianne
"Excellent hotel, comfortable stay"
Friendly staff, clean and modern, good location...well worth the price in Montreal
1 night trip Sep 4, 2014
"Good location - very cool hotel"
The hotel is very modern and the room we had was awesome. The service was great as well. The location is pretty good. Close to St. Denis, if that's your thing. The port is not far either and St. Catherine is just a very short walk from it. I'd recommend it for sure.
5 night trip Aug 27, 2014
"I highly recommend this hotel"
Service was excellent , people could not have been friendlier. Accomodations were excellent. The door guy Lucas deserve went out of his way to see that I was taken care of. I highly recommend this hotel and would definitely book again.THere is an excellent bar with DJ and a restaurant on the premises. I recommend both. Great service and food.
3 night trip Aug 28, 2014
Kathryn Jones
"Hotel with Nightclub or Nightclub with Rooms?"
I spent several nights at Hotel 10 in late August. Plusses were that it's in a great location on Sherbrooke near Boul. St. Laurent, McGill and the Place des Arts, it's relatively new, the rooms are nicely furnished with coffee-makers, and the staff is quite pleasant. The negatives were there was no place in the hotel to pick up a newspaper, the fitness facility is very small and the nightclub in the hotel was quite noisy even after midnight. That's OK if you want to party, but not if you'd prefer to get a good night's sleep. Overall, Montreal has many nice hotels, so I'd probably be inclined to stay next time at a place that more clearly focuses on the comfort of hotel guests and is less interested in promoting its nightclub.
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
D
"Hotel decent and modern"
The front desk staff is quite welcoming and helpful. No breakfast available at the hotel. Need to park the car on a steep road for the valet parking. Not the best neighborhood as the hotel is closed to area where you might not feel safe at night. Room was decent. We didn't hear any specific noise during our stay maybe because we stayed between Sunday and Tuesday.
2 night romance trip Aug 3, 2014
Nader
"Nice hotel in the heart of downtown"
Good You can reach all tourism areas walking or by metro (:
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
doctor
"Walking distance to restaurants and sights."
Our stay was comfortable even though the room was kept too cold. The bathroom is clean but there are some fixes that need to be done, for example, the wood on the bottom of the bathroom close to the shower is peeled off; a tile inside the shower need to be replaced. We have to constantly ask for a replacement for coffee, cream and tea bags.
5 night trip Aug 4, 2014
Rhodora Oca-Schmunk
"Beware valet parking!!"
I had nothing bad to say about this hotel until I had a $35 dollar bill slipped under my door in the mourning for valet parking(1 night). I specifically asked the attendent at the front desk for other parking options because valet is an inconvenience to me. He said it was the only option. The next mourning when I asked about the bill I was told other parking options are available and I should have chose them.. Really? While waiting for my car other people were saying the exact same thing around me. I basically paid these people so that I could wait outside in the cold. The hotel is clean and close to the bars downtown, but the way they throw the valet bill at you is nothing more then a scheme and for this reason I will not be staying here again.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Skyler
"A great place"
I was very satisfied with every thing and would stay at Hotel 10 again when I am in Montreal.
5 night business trip Aug 5, 2014
"Trendy hotel but . . ."
Hotel is very nice inside and the room / bathroom was very trendy and had a modern look to it. The tile floor in the bathroom shower was very dirty and smelled. You could see the dirt and grime that was stuck inside the grout lines of the tile. Looked like shower tile floor was never cleaned or scrubbed. Also valets were rude.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
"Great and hip hotel in the heart of Montreal"
Extremely helpful and friendly staff. Just blocks away from Montreal's finest nightlife. No complaints here! I will definitely book here again.
3 night trip Jul 31, 2014