All hotels in Montreal, Quebec, Canada
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here10 Sherbrooke Ouest, Montreal, QC, H2X 4C9, Canada, ‏‎800-491-6126

The staff was very friendly and helpful. We had never been to Mobtreal before and they helped us get acclimated , gave us excellent recommendations for things to see and do. They really were one of the nicest parts of our stay! Loved our corner room..very clean and well set up. We would definitely stay at Hotel 10 again and recommend it to friends.
4 night trip with friends Apr 24, 2014
Had a great time with friends for the weekend. Great location. Good price for the hotel. I definitely would return. Only one complaint was that the hotel bar was closed till May
3 night trip with friends Apr 3, 2014
Billy
"Beautiful hotel, nightclub noise"
Absolutely beautiful hotel. Room was excellent and staff very friendly. Only downside is that there is a nightclub in the building and my room on the first floor would be very noisey until 3am or so.
2 night trip Mar 28, 2014
"excellent location"
perfect for a night downtown
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
claudine r.
"Nice hotel, great location, would stay again"
had a good time at this hotel, very clean, sunny rooms
Other trip Mar 23, 2014
j
"High cool factor!"
Great location. Very friendly bi-lingual staff. Uber cool room. Restaurant was being remodeled during our stay but looks like it will only add to the experience.
Other trip Mar 22, 2014
"QUAINT HOTEL. CLOSE TO EVERYTHING."
I am VERY happy with this hotel. We stayed at L'Ermitage but we had to check-in across the street (not big deal). The staff was wonderful especially Raphaella, the girl who did my check-in. They give you a code to get into the hotel. There is no elevator but my room was on the first floor so it was very easy. The front desk staff would give you a map with all the places to see and the best part is that the hotel is walking distance to everything. We wore less than 5 minutes walking distance from the Chateau Frontenac. There is an Italian restaurant at the corner called Bello (awesome food and great price). I couldn't be happier with the location of this hotel. JUST AWESOME and a great price and to add CANADIANS CITIZENS ARE THE BEST. I AM JUST IN AWE WITH THEM. They help you any way they can. The bed was so comfortable. The bathroom very, very clean.
Other trip Mar 19, 2014
Marli
"Good Central location"
Good overnight spot near to transit, museums, etc.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
Jenny
"Good deal, cute hotel, nice location"
This hotel has a lot of potential. It's a cute and modern hotel, feels like a boutique hotel. The front desk staff is not as helpful as they could be and aren't proactive about helping you find your way or guide you to a restaurant. The room was large and comfortable, though slightly cold (and the temperature stayed the same even when I increased the heat). Our toilet broke when we first arrived but the hotel fixed it right away and came to clean up after. For what we paid, it was a great value. However they don't go above and beyond to try to make your stay as good as it could be.
2 night trip Feb 15, 2014
"A disappointing stay..."
This hotel was recommended by a coworker, but it did not live up to her recommendation. Hotels.com lists self-parking, but upon check in the hotel informed us they have not had that for over a year. They also told us the bar and restaurant were permanently closed, and that breakfast was complimentary - it was not, and it was not cheap. When we got to our room, we could not get the wifi to work on any of our devices - too tired to care, we decided to address it in the morning. Our first night there was a party next door that went on all night - but so did the ambulance sirens that passed outside - the hotel is located a block or two from an ambulance station. In the morning, I was easily able to access the wifi from the lobby, but again, not from the room despite their insistence that it should work. We switched rooms the next morning to the side street, and it was much less noticeable. Both of the rooms were comfortable and clean, though showing wear. The bathrooms were spacious and the showers cool. The wifi worked much better in the second room. The staff was friendly, but by the end of the 3 night stay, I did feel like a pariah every time I had to call the front desk - they knew who I was, and seemingly not in a good way. When checking out, the bill did show an incorrect charge for breakfast, even though we had not eaten there - they removed it without complication. Overall, the hotel was a huge disappointment. I definitely would not stay there again.
3 night romance trip Feb 14, 2014
""Botique-Esque""
This hotel was in a good location if you want to be by all the bars. Valet parking was pretty expensive, but you're probably not going to find anything much cheaper in Montreal. The staff spoke English well, however it seemed like one specific worker at the front desk was annoyed because I asked too many questions. (Maybe it was just the language barrier) Now about the décor, it looked very modern and chic! Not going to find anything like it for the same price. The only complaints I had was that there was no ice machine and there was no room service food menu (except for chips and candy and cans of soda) All in all, I would probably stay there again!
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
The hotel need to be upgraded, refresh. It feels like a place that's going to be close pretty soon.
2 night trip Feb 10, 2014
"Great find, great value, very nice hotel"
Staff was very helpful. Did not notice any noise that is referenced in other reviews. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Only slight issue was that the internet access, which is free, was a little spotty at times. Would highly recommend.
Other trip Jan 23, 2014
"Stylish hotel in great location"
We enjoyed our stay at Hotel 10 early in 2014. Courteous staff, lovely room, and nice breakfast. We would go back.
Other trip Jan 7, 2014
LD
"nice hotel"
I was pleased with the stay.
1 night trip Dec 29, 2013
Dmitry
"Nice hotel, but WAY TOO LOUD!"
My wife and I stayed here for one Saturday night before our return flight home very early the next morning. Having read some reviews AFTER purchasing the Expedia Special for a four-star hotel, but without the benefit of knowing which hotel I was booking, I was concerned about the noise. When we checked in, I asked to be put in the quietest room that was available and was placed in what I was told was a quiet room two floors away from the club. Not only could we still hear the pounding bass until, I think, 2 in the morning, many of clubs patrons also stayed in the the hotel and they were obnoxiously loud and mostly very drunk. We were up most of the night, on and off, as a result. Granted, our room was outstandingly appointed and the hotel convenient to Old Montreal and other locations, but if you are looking for peace and quiet, go elsewhere. Room comfort, because of the noise, was terrible. If you are looking to party until sunrise without needing to drive, stay here.
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
Todd
"Staff needs to pay more attention"
I believe the staff is courteous but they make a lot of mistakes. 3 things happen during our stay: 1. The lady at the reception checked in my colleague and gave him his room key. When he got to his room there was someone already in the room. He had to go back down to get another room and another key. 2. When checking out, I was waiting for the only available agent and when the spot opened up a pizza delivery guy arrived at the same time. Instead of calling someone else to come to the reception, she decided to take care of the delivery which was for 20 people. It took a good 20 minutes before she finalized the transaction, had to call other staff to come and give her more cash, etc. All this while a bunch of customers were waiting. At some point we were about 10 people waiting, not good at rush check out hour. 3. Check your credit card online when you leave. I used Expedia prepaid and even though she told me everything was fine and the bill was settled. She still charged my credit card for an additional amount. I had to call the hotel to get the charges refunded on my card.
Other trip Oct 24, 2013
Travel a lot
"A nice boutique hotel"
the room was clean spacious, comfortable (i stayed in the old building facing the street where i understand the rooms are a little more spacious and indeed the bed was pretty far from the tv!) the hotel is walking distance from Schwartz's and easily accessible to St. Denis street. my stay was short but very pleasant.
1 night trip Oct 13, 2013
"Difficult to Review"
This hotel is a difficult one to review. Everything about it is very nice - the rooms are well equipped, very comfortable and the staff are courteous. What needs to be said is that this hotel is half hotel, half night club - and the windows are NOT soundproofed. Even though we got a 'quiet' room on the second from top floor, we could hear everything on the streets below - music etc. This started at 10pm, and finished around 3am. If you are going here to club, this is a six star hotel. Otherwise, it's a 4.5 star hotel with 0 star soundproofing! That said, the staff were forward in telling us the hotel is part club, and upgraded us ON ARRIVAL to a nicer room free of charge. So in summary - everything is fantastic, though the noise from below could be blocked out if they'd installed better windows.
Other trip Oct 20, 2013
AC
"Weekend in October"
My wife and I were impressed with the staff and their courteous service including the free upgrade on the opposite side of the hotel from the nightclub.They had warned us about the noise level at the club upon our arrival which was very smart on their part.I can only imagine that the people who were staying in rooms close to the club experienced!Nice hotel clean and affordable and within walking distance of both Old Montreal and Rue Catherine and Rene Levesque.We enjoyed our stay but will probably stay in Old Montreal next time we visit.
Other trip Oct 16, 2013
"Shiny, but shabbily put together"
All other reviewers are correct about the club on Saturday nights. Yes, it's loud, but I knew about this ahead of our trip and was not bothered by it since we went out on Saturday night anyway. My gripes are with the slow wifi, the bathmat that was essentially a frayed rag, the flimsy sliding bathroom door that allowed for no privacy (I love my husband, but do I want to hear him using the toilet? No.), maid service NEVER came to make up our room either day we stayed here, my "included" breakfast that I had purposely paid for through hotels.com was not recognized, the elevator required your room key and on our second day the card reader was actually just ripped out of the wall with wires hanging out. There are TONS of bums just sleeping all over the street outside the hotel. On the other hand, the staff was very nice.
2 night family trip Oct 5, 2013
Jamie
"Only stay if you are clubbing all night"
We stayed for 2 nights for our anniversary. We had stayed here when it was the Opus because it is a nice hotel in a good location. Unfortunately the new owners are more interested in their hip hop nightclub than their hotel clients. We got back to our room at 1:30 am and the decibel level in our room was 90 (my husband is dj and has meter on his phone). The noise was unbearable and utterly ridiculous. No one could sleep given those circumstances. I'm fine with noise to a certain hour but this club was outside our window in a TENT and was open until 3 (which means 4 in Montreal). We packed up our things and left at 2am since the staff had no options for us. That should tell you how bad it was. Ruined our weekend. Would never recommend.
2 night romance trip Sep 27, 2013
HR
"Execellent Staff, Cute Place in Center of Town"
Very accommodating throughout my stay, from check in to check out. A little loud but they made up for it... When booking, ask for a quiet room and the might reserve you one away from the side of the hotel with the nightclub underneath it.
Other trip Oct 5, 2013
Dana
"Niche hotel"
Good location in town with friendly staff Darrell the bartender is amazing. Very friendly and knowledgable. Some of the services are a little hard to get hold of. Calling for room service requires you to call the front desk, and they will call you back. House car service is a fantastic touch. Fritz in valet was very friendly and accommodating.
Other trip Sep 28, 2013
Jon
"best location"
This hotel was the best location possible. It was right on St. Laurent, so close to shopping/dining/going out (literally just strolled right out of the club, got poutaine, walked a block and was back at the hotel). It was about a 5 minute walk from St Catherines (high end shopping) and the arts center. It was a 15 minute walk to old town, and there was a bike share right across the road. Even though it was on a main road it was really quiet. The shower was amazing and bed super comfortable. This was one of the best hotels I booked recently for the value.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2013
"Great place"
Will stay again
2 night trip Sep 13, 2013
"Very accomidating"
Perfect part of town for food and entertainment. Great Staff, Very Clean, great place to party
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
"Uneven experience"
I booked this hotel via Hotels.com without major prior knowledge of Montreal. The location of the hotel is semi-convenient as it is about 30 min walk to old Montreal (albeit in a straight line, down the street) and about 25-30 min walk to more hippy restaurant area of the city. The underground is located about three blocks away from the hotel and I believe they have valet parking. Hotel is new and looks swanky, room was clean and with regular amenities. However, there was no indication that the hotel has a club located on the first floor. As I was checking in, they announced that to me, stating that it could be loud till 3 am in the morning. The concierge stated that there were earplugs in a room ( did not found them). The first room they put us in was above the hotel bar, which was full of drunk and extremely loud guys ( bachelor party). After my friend made a complaint, we were moved to another room with windows overlooking the street, which was equally loud. We were there over the weekend and it seemed that everyone around was drunk and loud. It looks like this hotel is somewhat bachelor/bachelorette party destination.If you are a party person this place will suit your needs, if you are traveling with kids or prefer quiet places, maybe you should look elsewhere. The staff was helpful and polite, but needed an extra push in order to provide assistance to us. There is no restaurant to have breakfast in and there are no breakfast places nearby that hotel.
2 night trip with friends Aug 16, 2013
NYC1397
"Very good option!"
The lady who cleaned our room was very sweet and she always did a great job! The people at the front desk and the bellman were also great!The only problem about the hotel is, although I enjoyed very much my staying, the location. It is not located in old Montreal and far from the good sites in downtown. If you go for a short visit, stay in old Montreal. If you are familiar with the city, stay there for sure!!
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
Rena
"Montreal visit"
Excellent stay at Hotel 10/clean and comfortable
1 night trip Aug 20, 2013
Drg
"Clean, Chic, Great Location"
The hotel was very nicely done industrial chic. The rooms were very clean and well supplied and there was a nice modern glass shower AND a nice, deep, soaking tub(yes!). The location was perfect if Old Montreal, waterfront, museums (Place des Artes), Chinatown, and hip shops and restaurants (St Denis!) are your thing. It's a little further to Mont Royal park and botanical gardens --but we walked anyway. There is a really chic bar/restaurant, Brooke, attached to the hotel, and the food is exceptionally well done, and the service nice and relaxed. The partying noise is limited at Brooke except for Saturdays, but there are places across the street, that the hotel cannot control, that can create pretty significant noise until late. So, don't expect to sleep on the weekends till about 2am!. On the other hand, you're in a great location if you like the scene. The concierge and desk staff could have been more outgoing and initiate recommendations, but maybe Canadians are more reticent. Overall, the plusses far outweighed the minuses and we would definitely use and recommend this place to others. It is also gay-friendly if that is a consideration for anyone who wants to be near the fun gay village area.
Other trip Aug 23, 2013
hb
"Chic Modern Hotel"
Loved the decor! Superb service from all the staff including those in their restaurant. The best part? Location! The hotel is so close to many of the tourist spot
Other trip Aug 15, 2013
RN
"Smoked Meat"
Great hotel great location great room and just down the street from best smoked meat joint in MTL!!!!
Other trip Aug 14, 2013
"Unbearably noisy - stay away!!!"
The only reason we ended up in this hotel is because we wanted to save money and went for an unpublished hotel rate. We could not sleep for two nights in a row!!! There is a nighclub on the premises so the noise level is just freaking out of this world. We asked to be put in a quietest room and they gave us the last floor. However, our windows were facing the club entrance and the level of noise was too much to bear. My husband had to sleep in a car. I fell asleep after the music stopped at 3:15 a.m., and then it took another 30 minutes for the drunk people to leave the street. The hotel itself is not bad, clean rooms, but I would rather stay at a dirty hotel than have to be stressed out until 4 o'clock in the morning and feeling tired for two days when you want to be relaxed and being able to sightsee.
Other trip Aug 13, 2013
Yabokal
"comfy home base at a central location"
Like the modern décor of this hotel room, very spacious, lots of room and counter space to spread out. Like the bed and soft comforter. I walked to everywhere from this location. Feel safe walking along. At night, there are lots of restaurants around to choose from.
Other trip Aug 10, 2013
"Right in the heart of Montréal."
Very stylish and quiet rooms, in spite of being right on a major thoroughfare. Staff were friendly and helpful. Couldn't ask for a better location!
Other trip Aug 10, 2013
Silly
"great hotel"
The hotel was grest beautifull rooms ggreat location everything was just great service was great too
1 night trip with friends Aug 5, 2013
"Excellent hotel"
I couldn't ask for better place to stay. Everything about this hotel deserves a high rating: staff, rooms, location. The only minor problem, that there is not much space for toiletries in the bathroom. I wish there would be couple hooks for towels and robs. Other then this excellent hotel.
2 night family trip Jul 30, 2013
Alex
We stayed there for two nights. Very clean and comfortable room. We will come back.
2 night business trip Jul 20, 2013
Hong
"Club or Hotel?"
This hotel was reasonably priced and the rooms were nice and clean. However....there is a night club on the first floor which is LOUD on the weekends. We were placed right above it and asked to be moved. Some of the front desk personell were a bit clueless as to how to make this happen. We got lucky and one manager had her act together and took care of the move. All-in-all the experience was not bad...but some of the assistant managers seemed more concerned about the comings and goings of the club and less about the guests in the hotel.
3 night trip Jul 4, 2013
jimmitch923
"Loved the chic style!"
We loved it, wish we could of stayed longer! We will book here for sure next time we come. Great location, staff were very helpful, and kind.
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
"BOOK IT HERE"
So I was pleasantly surprised when we arrived at our new hotel in Montreal. Such a spin on contemporary when you first step foot into you feel like you're in the 5th Element, we were greeted and our Valet took our vehicle. We made our way to the room, saw the shower, the lighting in there, let's just say that, spice is there and it was more then amazing. It was 3 times she came...in the shower. The beds are comfy, the location is key, we spent a better part of the day in Old Montreal and then returned to past out and then go to new montreal. We met a great cocktail waitress at Bar Biftek who was great, told us about lots of cool things like, 5 shots for 13 bucks, I'm in...are you? We met Ben, a manager I believe who was more the courteous to us, printed out directions and made sure we were well taken care of. You have to book here, its the perfect place for going wherever you want in walking distance. I will definitely return. GO HOTEL 10.
1 night romance trip Jul 2, 2013
"Great staff, great location, great amenities"
Was in Montreal for business (first time). Hotel is in a great location which made it easy to get to most points of interest. Hotel staff was outstanding and offered great recommendations for local attractions, night life, and dining. The room was the least expensive but clean, well maintained, and had everything I needed.
Other trip Jul 5, 2013
"Convenient - walked everywhere"
Overall absolutely excellent - the only downside is the club downstairs - our room was sufficiently isolated and we were sufficiently tired each night so that the faint bass from the club did not bother us. Walking distance to St. Catherines, old Montreal, port, Rue St. Denis...
2 night romance trip Jun 28, 2013
"Trip to Montreal"
Hotel room and bathroom were clean. Staff was courteous. I loved the fitness center. We missed the breakfast because we were late so I can't comment on that. It was a great deal. I will stay there again.
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2013
F
"Pleasant surprise"
After reading reviews about Hotel 10 we were not sure what to expect with respect to noise levels and the condition of the hotel. We were pleasantly surprised when we arrived and were offered a "quiet" room away from the nightclub noise. We also didn't think breakfast was included in our deal but it was and we were also given tickets for a complimentary prosecco after 5pm in the bar. The room was beautifully designed and clean. We were especially impressed with the walk in shower in the bathroom. So nice to stay somewhere without that "hotel" smell and hideous carpets. Will definitely stay there again if we can get the cheaper deal.
1 night trip with friends Jun 22, 2013
Shona
"Well Positioned Stylish Hotel"
Nice hotel, very stylish.Excellent helpful staff. Comfortable bed. Position is good at the base of Rue St Laurent and St Denis. Lots of shops and restaurants close buy. Bixi stand within 1 block
Other trip Jun 20, 2013
"Room needs maintenence"
I am not sure if this review will mean anything but I must say that every time I have booked a room through hotels.com i notice that the room I get is usually to room with the most issues. Recently, May 31st to June 2nd I stayed at Hotel 10 for the Montreal Beer Fest. I decided to spend extra money and booked the Executive Suite which is much more expensive then a standard room. Hotel 10 staff is excellent and kind but the room reserved by Hotels.com was probably the worst room out of all the Executive Suites. My main issue was the room was broken into two areas, bedroom and livingroom. The living room AC did not work and it was very hot in the room. Also, the sink faucet was broken and was leaking all night and would make loud noises when we turned it on. Finally the pull out bed from the wall, when i sat down on it, the wooden bars underneath would come loose causing the bed to tilt, and I am by no means a heavy individual. I feel every time I use Hotels.com the room thats reserved is the worst room in the hotel and that is why it is discounted. This is the first time I reviewed a hotel for you guys and I had to be very honest.
2 night trip May 31, 2013
"Hotel 10, nice place to stay and would visit again"
We had a comfortable stay at Hotel 10. Very conveniently located near all the action even though we did not get to see as much as we would have liked of the downtown area due to attending a wedding. My only complaint would be the bathroom. Shower was spacious but had a half glass door that didnt close all the way so water would hit the floor. Also the sink had no stopper and i had a pair of earrings that i had left on the little shelf above it. When i went to grab them, one slipped from my hand and went right down the sink! I let the Front Desk know and they were very accomodating and extended our check out until Maintenance got there and freed my earring so i was happy about that. Missed the fun club on Sat night too unfortunately. All in all a very nice place to stay esp at the discounted rate we got through Hotwire.
Other trip May 28, 2013
"Good party place"
The hotel interiors were modern, and cutting edge with lots of nice touches. Our room was well located so that we were not bothered by the partying that went on in the nightclub. This was something we requested. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. A short cab ride from the port where our cruise ship docked
Other trip May 27, 2013