All hotels in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin, United States of America
7601 118th Ave, Pleasant Prairie, WI, 53158, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

2.8
"Little disappointed"
Staff were very nice & welcoming. Our room was dingy & not well kept. Beds uncomfortable.
2 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
Jody
Construction was being done, so access was not through main entrance
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
"Decent place"
Nothing too fancy. Clean place close to the border. Soft beds, hot showers. Just what I was looking for.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
Great value! Hotel was clean and quiet. Helpful and friendly staff.
5 night trip Jul 30, 2014
"Good location, friendly staff, but run-down"
The good: This Super 8 was an ideal location & decent price. All of the staff were exceptionally friendly. The free breakfast times were adjusted to accommodate the early start of the large sporting event we'd come to town for. The not-so-good: The tub surround was chipping (in probably a half dozen places!)& filthy. The bathroom faucet was leaky. The bath mat had dirty streaks on it. There weren't large ice machines on every floor, like most hotels/motels. There was only one tiny, overworked ice machine on the main floor that most definitely could not keep up with the demand. Overall, not well maintained & cleaned.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Carrie
"supportive staff"
On first arrival, room had a strong disinfectant smell, was tolerable after I sprayed the room deodorant I had with me. Air conditioner thermostat did not automatically come back on during night, was told in Am, the key card had to be inserted into a slot by the door for it to work, still did not work. Before the Third night a new air conditioner was installed. Staff was very pleasant and helpful, wanted to please attitude. A mirror was place on the wall such that sunlight reflected from behind the edge of the curtain, just a slit, but very bright. We alerted the staff and was told they would contact owner, they were not allowed to make changes with out approval. Room is out dated, no carpet, baseboards are marred and pealing, no luggage racks, only the floor to put suitcases on. Skimpy pillows. Area into hotel was a construction zone. Would have prefer to know about construction before booking the room. Was okay but a bit of a disappointment, this was the only reservation we had made for the 13 day trip, the other ones we chose as we got to the area and were less of a disappointment.
3 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"Good hotel close to Renaissance Faire"
I was very impressed by how clean the hotel and our room was. The manager was super nice and very helpful when I needed directions. The hotel isn't the newest, but it was clean and a decent price. I would stay there again. ps. the snack room has a belgian waffle maker, beat that! :-)
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
shannon
"Nice place to stay at a good price."
Always stay here when attending Kenosha Homecoming. Trudy was very nice and even called our room to see if we were satisfied.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
My stay was fine. The hotel was nothing special, but it served the purpose of "need a bed for the night." My only complaint was the strong smell of chemicals outside the room.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
"This place sucked"
Room smelled like smoke and it was non smoking and there was a yellow stain on the sheets.
2 night business trip Jul 17, 2014
Devin
"Too Expensive"
This was a terrible hotel. Room was musty smelling, worn and uncomfortable. Opened the refrigerator and found a half full bottle of Gatorade. Bed was on the low end of comfortable and well the tv at least worked. Paid $94/night for this room, worth $50/night. I can't believe anyone would rate this as as a place to stay with kids, its nasty.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
road construction was inconvenient
2 night trip Jul 11, 2014
"Nice budget place."
Clean. Had beds and hot showers. That is all I really asked for. Fridge was a nice bonus.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Excellent host saff. Nicest housekeepers. Room was comfortable, bedding immaculate. Bed was very comfortable.
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
"did the job"
For the price, really got the job done. Was staying for a day festival all weekend and there were lots of food options nearby in the evenings (even a grocery across the street). Rooms seemed clean, though a bit musty smelling, and staff was very accommodating for extra towels, etc.
3 night trip Jul 4, 2014
"Good for one night"
The best part were the fresh-cooked waffles for breakfast! The room was clean, the people were nice, it was sort of quiet (some traffic noise at night), and the bed was comfortable.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
"Need remodeling"
Hotel needs desperate remodeling.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Loreen
"Highly recommended"
Staff was great very helpful rooms were clean and nice only bad thing was that road work outside was a mess getting in to the hotel ....
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
s
"Wanted to see Lake Michigan"
Perfect driving distance to the beaches, food and the Jelly Belly tour. Staff was very friendly and helpful with directions. Our room was comfortable and clean with large tv and easy internet access. Would definitely stay again.
2 night trip with friends Jun 24, 2014
Debbie
"Super8 pleasant prairie"
It was not what I expected at all. It was dirty. The tub squeaked every time you moved. The bed was comfortable. There was no elevator to get to the 2nd and3rd floors.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
HD
"Unusual smell"
Strange smell was in the hall and my room even with the window open. I had to move to another room but even that was only tolerable. The staff were nice and helpful.
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
"Get what you pay for"
Inexpensive and it shows
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
Airnut
Got one of last 2 rooms on a busy weekend. Paid much too much, maybe because of demand.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
mike
over all not a bad place, there was a dog across the hall that barked on and off . power went out at 4am only reason I have a c-pap machine . and it stop working.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"Not so Super"
I would say you get what you pay for,but i paid over $60 for one night...so you dont. The Pros, right off the interstate. Decent TV,decent area of town. The staff were pleasant enough. The Cons, the room was old dirty and run DOWN. I slept fully clothed. The hallways smelled like a hospital and was happy that it was the one night. If you can get it for 40$ or less its ok for a night just make sure you wash your hands when you leave. Oh and enjoy the continental breakfast. All in all i wouldnt stay again.
1 night business trip Jun 8, 2014
"Pleasant Prairie / Kenosha"
Good value. Would stay again.
5 night trip May 28, 2014
"Super 8 Kenosha"
I must say I am used to more luxury accommodations. I guess they do the best with what they have. I was a bit nervous at first. The window on the first floor needed a broom stick to secure it, the upholstered chairs were very stained. It's a tolerable hotel to lay your head for a night. The breakfast was ok waffles, pastries, fruit, yogurt and coffee.
Other trip Jun 6, 2014
Traveling Light
"Good stopover"
Hotel seemed shabby but room was clean and the tv and bathroom worked. I would stay there again.
1 night trip Jun 2, 2014
Very run down, no elevator, and smelled funny. The breakfast was pretty decent.
1 night business trip May 16, 2014
liked the laminate floors except in the bathroom.rooms was quite. he b reakfast was good
Other trip May 17, 2014
"Hotel great value for money, but some shady guests"
Arrived to be met with a young "lady" showing me her assets while hanging out of a second floor window... Not the welcome I had been expecting? Fortunately, I was booked into a room at the other end of the building and on a different floor. Room was clean, comfortable, and a reasonable price. Staff were friendly and efficient. Only downside was the 36D Welcome... But hey, perhaps all the guests are this friendly?
2 night trip May 9, 2014
For the location and price alone, we chose this hotel. The service was good and everyone was friendly. However, the maintenance of the hotel and cleanliness of the room could be better. Overall, it was a good experience.
1 night family trip Apr 26, 2014
"Close to the basketball event"
The rooms were very nice along with the wonderful breakfast that was served in the morning.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
tpass56
"Nice place for an overnight stay."
Awesome staff and very accommodating. Enjoyed the outdoor seating for a nice warm spring morning. Set up well for a handicapped person!
Other trip Apr 12, 2014
Grannygh
"Kenosha non-super 8."
Mini-fridge did not achieve coldness needed for items in fridge. Fridge was slightly cool. Recliner chair in room was dirty. Toilet flush was slow, and needed to be flushed twice. I had a dog with me and kennel with me. One staff welcomed the pet, another staff was quite rude to me for having the dog, though this is a motel that permits pets. This room did not have carpet. Complimentary breakfast set-up in dining room next to my room, was noisy.
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
"Scary"
We just needed a place to shower and sleep after a 16 hr drive, so if you don't care about staying at a total dive, then this motel is fine. Our room was dark, no decor, furniture was peeling and bedding was shoddy. We did not partake in free breakfast as we opted for Perkins across the street. Was pleasantly surprised to see that my car was not broken into overnight. Location is great as it's next to a lot of food options. $30 per night would've been a better price for what we got but still pretty cheap anyway.
1 night trip Mar 21, 2014
"Worst front desk service ever"
I've never felt so unwelcome to check in to a hotel in my life. The two ladies at the front desk were probably the most unhappy and gave me nothing but horrible service, they made me feel as I was a burden to check in, just all around the most horrible. But the cleaning ladies all were so nice, just didn't clean that well at all. The free breakfast was the cheapest thought out meal ever.
4 night trip Mar 5, 2014
Quiet, good location for easy on off access to I-94.
1 night trip Feb 23, 2014
Curtis
The room was very cold, had a two day stay, which was cut to 1 day. The overall room was not clean!
2 night trip Jan 17, 2014
Rochelle
"Best bang for your buck"
I had a pleasant stay. The room was clean and larger than expected. The staff was accommodating and really made sure my stay was comfortable.
1 night trip Jan 7, 2014
"Low price for not a bad few nights"
the price I paid to stay there for two nights, it was not bad. the only issue we had was that the heater was not part of any thermostat and if you turned it on, it will over heat the room at some point in the night and we had to get up to turn it off.
Other trip Dec 31, 2013
Good hotel for great price. Rooms on the first floor are a lot nicer than 3rd floor.
Other trip Dec 29, 2013
It was what I expected a $47 per night hotel to be, not luxurious but a clean place to sleep for the night. The only two things that were noticeable were; that our floor really smelled of smoke even though it was a no smoking floor and that it was really noisy when people would come and go in the hallway. For the money thought it was fine.
1 night business trip Dec 7, 2013
Angie
"Decent hotel for the price"
Will definitely stay here again, especially for the price
Other trip Dec 9, 2013
G.G
"Nice room"
The redecorated room had wood floors and a comfortable king bed. Nice
1 night business trip Nov 25, 2013
"I would stay again and recommend this hotel ."
Check in was fast, the room was a nice size and everything was very clean. I would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Nov 25, 2013
ok
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
great
1 night romance trip Nov 2, 2013
julie
"Close to a concert I was attending in Kenosha Wisc"
Hotel was clean,and in fact newly remodeled!The staff there were very courteous & friendly,they made me feel comfortable & at home.The location right off the I94 was perfect and the proximity to amenities like restaurants,bars,grocery stores,shops,etc was a real plus.I also enjoyed the continental breakfast..I took a 45 minute walk in the morning in the area which was a welcome bonus to the day.I will recommend this newly revamped Super 8!
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
Sven
"Nicely kept"
Just change the faucet for bath sink .
Other trip Nov 2, 2013