All hotels in Reykjavik, Iceland
Nautholsvegur 52, Reykjavik, 101, Iceland, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Not close to city center"
We stayed at Natura because we were scheduled to depart from the domestic airport the next morning. The hotel is convenient for this purpose, but is quite a hike from the downtown city center. If you plan on touring downtown Reykjavik, you will either have to take a bus, pay for a cab, or walk for about a half hour just to get there.
Other trip Jul 27, 2013
RRC
"Nice hotel but should not be a 4-star hotel"
Natura is about 35 mins walk to the city center, but the hotel they give you a free public bus voucher (a card) to the city, so it's ok (bus runs every 30 mins), you have to pay a deposit of ISK 15,000 (approx. USD 125) though, so don't lose it and remember to return it to the front desk! There is a tour desk inside the hotel, very helpful and there are plenty of selections. Breakfast buffet is rather expensive (approx. USD 24 per person), but very good quality. Dinner menu (Satt) is not that impressive and it's pricey, but if you don't want to take a cab to the city (approx. USD 20 one way), guess it's ok. The room is relatively small for a 4-star hotel, no amenities, just a shower cap with hand soap and shampoo. No stationery inside our room (??), not even a pen, so the price that you pay for a 4-star hotel room is not exactly what you are expecting. Hotel staffs are friendly, the hotel can be easily reached by the 'flybus' to and from the airport (ISK 2,500 one way, USD 21.00), the earliest one departs at 04:15 am from the hotel (reservations required), so it's nice. Just give yourself a little bit extra time since the total journey will take about 1 hr 15 mins to the airport because of all the other pick ups from the other hotels. If you prefer to be in downtown and don't wanna walk too much, then this is not the one for you. If you're ok taking the bus (or a cab), then this one is fine. Shops are closed at 6:00 pm, so plan your shopping accordingly.
4 night family trip May 27, 2013
Linus
"next to the wrong airport for my purposes"
Clearly I was dumb and not attentive when booking in advance, but don't make the same expensive mistake I made searching for an "airport hotel" when flying to Iceland -- not distinguishing between the airports in Reykjavik and Keflavik -- a forty minute cab ride apart.
1 night trip Jun 3, 2013
"very comfortable hotel with great staff!"
This hotel met all my expectations! The front desk staff was always helpful, and friendly. I found the hotel to be quiet, clean and comfortable. It is a 20 minute walk from the hotel to the Hallgrimskirkja Church in Reykjavik, but we used the bus passes given out by the hotel to get into town, for the most part, because some days were cold and wet. I found the breakfast buffet to be quite adequate, with a variety of fresh offerings, and an attentive staff. We would definitely stay there again.
5 night family trip Apr 27, 2013
teresa
"Satisfied with our stay"
All in all we had a good experience here. It's about a 5-10 minute drive outside downtown Reykjavik. There were other hotels right in the downtown area that would have made it walkable to go out to the shops and restaurants, but luckily we had a car so this was fine. We had a "poet" room, it was pretty basic but it worked for us. The restaurant was excellent, although it took forever to get drinks we ordered. They will assist in booking excursions and tours so that is very helpful. I can't say I have any complaints but next time I'd probably stay somewhere within walking distance of downtown.
5 night trip Nov 17, 2012
"Comfortable hotel."
The hotel has been recently renovated and I found it to be quite comfortable. Not much information in the rooms with regards to hotel facilities and services, I had to keep calling reception to find out about wifi, room service etc. Reception staff are the not that friendly or warm/welcoming. Breakfast was great, good selection.
Other trip Nov 2, 2012
"Solid Choice"
This is a hotel that understands hospitality. They are efficient, expeditiously serve the needs of a large amount of tourists and provide the amenities that add value, like the spa, live music and bedtime stories. Location is great, but best if you have a car or use transit. Great running and walking routes nearby. Rooms are smallish, but efficient. It looks and feels Icelandic and is a solid choice for those who are practical about tourist accommodations, but like the touches that are unique to their location.
Other trip Oct 31, 2012
Lee
"Good location, easy access to main roads and town"
We liked the hotel and the staff. While our room happened to be just above the disco on a Saturday night, we were kept awake because of the music. When we spoke to the front desk about it the next morning they assured us that that wasn't supposed to happen and it wouldn't happen again. They provided a free breakfast because of it. I would stay there again, I'd just request a room away from the disco.
Other trip Oct 7, 2012
Dan and Nancy
"Excellent Honeymoon Retreat or Family Getaway"
The spa at Hotel Natura is worth the stay away from the city centre. It is the most relaxing experience to have complimentary access to a beautiful and modern spa after each day of exploring all the outdoor activities that Iceland has to offer. We found the walk to the domestic airport convenient and the walk to downtown easily done from Natura. We also stayed at a hotel in the city center and enjoyed it - but would come back to Natura for the spa, beautiful views, walking/running trails, and easy walking distance to the airport, rental car agencies and downtown.
Romance trip Sep 28, 2012
"Clean, comfortable room."
Our room was very comfortable, the beds and bathroom were very clean. The price was right, no too expensive.
Other trip Sep 18, 2012
Joan
"Close to must see sights"
Loved my stay at the hotel... The room was quite small, but comfortable enough. The hotel had a beautiful spa area and wonderful restaurant and bar. Also, a very convenient location with a great tourist office.
Other trip Sep 17, 2012
Great pool and spa. Nice park and running or walking area accross from the hotel. About a 20 min. walk from downtown but a shuttle was available. The large open space seemed to make it easier to catch tour buses and rides.
Other trip Sep 11, 2012
Joy
"A Little Bit of Luxury"
Natura was not near City Center, but they were very accommodating, including a free shuttle running several times a day and most tours will pick you up at your hotel anyway. It was the nicest hotel we stayed at, and we stayed at several in Reykjavik. The restaurant wasn't "discount," but prices were ok and the food was amazing.
Other trip Sep 3, 2012
Katie

"Noisy guests need to be reminded of responsibility"
Nice hotel close to domestic airport which was our main reason for choosing it. Staff very pleasant and keen to help. Restaurant stayed open beyond normal closing time to accommodate our late arrival which we appreciated. Room was very comfortable but our sleep was severely disturbed by noisy guests boarding transport outside the main entrance above which our room was situated throughout the night.These guests had no consideration whatsoever for other guests.
1 night trip with friends Aug 6, 2015
"Sensational service"
Stopped over in Reykjavik from Seattle to UK with intention to visit Greenland, as I had toured Iceland before. This hotel's service was exceptional. I arrived at 7am, check in wasn't supposed to be until 2pm but they found a room for me that early! This hotel is located near the domestic airport (handy for me to go to Greenland) but don't let that put you off, downtown is only a 20 minute walk away and even better the hotel give out free travelcards for the local buses which run ever 30 mins & get you downtown in 5 minutes. Hotel had a revamp since I was last here and looked great. It's a bit pricey (but it is Iceland!) but worth every penny, with the Perlan across the road offering great free views of Reykjavik & lots of nature trails. Best place you can stay in in my opinion.
2 night trip Aug 7, 2015
Anthony
"Highly recommend"
Great location. Loved our art room and the friendly service offered. Free bus shuttle two stops into downtown. Lovely environment!
1 night trip with friends Jul 29, 2015
"It was clean and quiet!"
My sidekick really enjoyed being right next to the airport because he got to see all sorts of obscure planes. My son liked the shrine to Bobby Fisher. I liked the bus pass which made exploring the city so easy. Being so close to the beach was nice, too.
7 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
Robyn
Great
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
chris
"Ok, nothing more"
I somehow booked a room with two single beds when I wanted a double, none to be had... The hotel is ok. The service is ok. Wanted more, not from this hotel.
1 night romance trip Jul 9, 2015
"Icelandair Natura Hotel, Reykjavik, Iceland"
I found this hotel fitted the description in the advertisement. It is situated next to the domestic airport, so was a little noisy in the bedroom occasionally - there were no early or late flights and it wasn't busy, so we weren't disturbed by it. Two minor flaws, I could only get Channel 4 in English. The second problem was the quality of the bath/shower products, my skin and hair suffered and I needed to buy my own shampoo and shower gel as well as moisturiser. The staff were all very helpful.
Other trip May 26, 2015
Mary J
"An Okay Hotel in a Terrible Location"
I knew the hotel was a bit of a walk from downtown, but I did not realize that it would be a daily drudge from the hotel through (or more precisely, around) huge fenced-off fields/construction sites. You can clearly see the city centre from the hotel, but the route you must take is a pointless jaunt around empty fields that you could easily cross were it not for the fences around them. It is a cruel joke.The bus only comes twice per hour. The description says that the hotel is surrounded by nature, but it is in fact surrounded by an airport. It is a desolate wasteland. I do a lot of walking at home, so the distance doesn't bother me, but the awful visuals really made a relatively short walk seem an endless twice daily chore. It was really too hot in the fitness area, but the rest of the hotel would have been fine had we not dreaded returning to it via a cold, boring walk alongside the highway at the end of each day. It's not this hotel's fault that we pretty much hated Reykjavik, but my memories of it are coloured by that hatred.
3 night trip with friends May 14, 2015
Megan
"great staff"
Staff very friendly and helpful
1 night romance trip May 13, 2015
Giles
"Nice hotel located just outside of the capital"
Great location for sightseeing tours. With a short walk into the city centre, you are in an ideal place to relax and enjoy what the city has to offer.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
"Really lovely hotel & staff"
Stayed the first week of March with my boyfriend. Rooms were small but very clean staff were so helpful and friendly we truely enjoyed our stay. Great food and lovely bar. Free city bus pass was a bonus.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
karra
"Nice breakfast"
Breakfast was very nice
2 night business trip Mar 4, 2015
"Winter wonderland"
5 night stay during which my husband took part in the ASCA cross country competition in ice and snow! Hotel a short distance from town centre, but free bus pass available and only 5 min ride. Plenty of public space to enjoy games, reading and chilling out. Lunch buffet excellent and loved the calzone. Staff wonderful and all trips left from hotel. Enjoyed the spa - go early when empty. Would we go back? Definitely
3 night romance trip Mar 1, 2015
"nice hotel .staff friendly and helpful."
Location of hotel was ideal. Trips organized from hotel with no problems.
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
sonny
Nice hotel, friendly staff. Location a little bit out of the way, but fine if you have a car. Make sure you book with breakfast as there is no cafes nearby.
4 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Firoz
"Airport convenience with Icelandic hospitality."
Arrived late but not a problem, friendly and efficient staff. Free car parking. Well appointed rooms with great central heating and hot water shower. Excellent breakfast choice. Highly recommended.
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
Phil
"Nice hotel close to regional airport (Reykjavik)"
A clean, tidy hotel that seems to be a touch-down spot for anyone who has an excursion leaving from the hotel or with business associated with the adjacent airport. The rooms are no-frills..clean and good. Even the deluxe room leaves "open space" to be desired as the room can feel cramped if you're in there for too long. Regardless the hotel is well run and is definitely a good place to stay.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
Mikke
"Clean hotel with friendly staffs"
Staffs were very friendly, helpful, and professional, which gave us the deepest impression. Hotel was about 2km away from city centre. Hotel offered free bus card. Bathroom was a little small but sufficient. Hair dryer, kettle, iron/ironing board were provided. Instant coffee instead of coffee bag and coffee maker was offered. Room was simple but clean. Our room had 2 single beds, 2 coffee chairs with a coffee table, 1 office desk with chair. Sound insulation was sufficient. Suggest to ask for a room on the other side of the airport. The room was a little warm and we couldn't adjust the temperature so we tilt opened a window. Many hotels around the world are offering free rental of electrical outlet adapters, but this hotel didn't. Purchasing an adapter was like 1000 Kronos in the hotel. It would have been nice if they offer a free rental of at least one per room for the convenience of visitors since charging mobile phone is almost everyone's need now.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
"Perfect"
Wonderful hotel, great service and very quiet, hotel provided free bus passes so travelling into the city centre was easy.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
jules
"Birthday Getaway"
Staff was extremely helpful and friendly. Really enhanced the trip
3 night trip with friends Jan 15, 2015
Sade
"Decent hotel but further away, but they have buses"
The hotel is clean and the tour service people were great. People at reception are okay too. If I came to Iceland again or I reccmended a hotel, I would go closer to Central. They dont have many restaurants nearby, so you have to catch a bus to the city. However, the bus ticket is free from the hotel. You cant complian about the free bus ticket, which only takes 15 minutes. The issue I had was time. By the time I came back from excursions, it was time to hop onto another bus and try to see the Northern lights. Nice hotel, but they have better hotels in Central.
4 night trip with friends Jan 14, 2015
Gagandeep
"standard hotel...."
hotel is located right next to the domestic airport and is a stroll away from the perlan and the BSI bus station. Its a fair 15 minute walk into town but its a pleasant stroll once you are on the other side of the main road. Hotel lobby is very nicely presented and the rooms are of a fair standard but could do with a refurb of the bathroom. Overall a decent hotel but not right in the heart of things and its not next to Kefalvik airport if your looking for early flight option.
2 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"Great hotel and restaurant"
Great hotel, great staff and tourist info. We had the most amazing meal at the hotel restaurant, I think the restaurant was called Satt. We had Shellfish soup, it was amazing. Great stay, sadly we missed the Northern lights.
2 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
Haydor
"Holiday in Iceland"
Stayed in Iceland for a week. Hotel was well suited right outside the Perlan, which gives you a 360 view of Reykjavik (10 minute walk). Hotel had a great Spa and nice restaurant (not overpriced either). Free Bus pass, with deposit, to get you in and out of Reykjavik. Really easy bus system to use and cheaper than taxis. Hotel has their own tour information which is really useful for information and booking trips. Even though its right next to the airport, it is barely noticeable. Rooms are slightly basic but are very clean. Beds are comfy and warm for those cold winter nights in Iceland.
5 night trip with friends Dec 14, 2014
Simon
"Clean, comfortable Hotel with friendly staff"
This is the second time that I have stayed at this Hotel and I will stay there again the next time that I visit Iceland. It is a really smart, modern Hotel with a nice bar and restaurant. It is about 15 mins walk from the town centre but the Hotel gives you a plastic card which entitles you to free travel on the bus which travels to the Town Centre and back twice per hour from early to late. The Hotel toiletries are the same ones that they use in their spa and they smell and feel really nice. The Hotel staff are great and nothing is too much trouble for them. I would highly recommend this Hotel.
"Recommend to stay here. Repeated stays"
Repeat stay. Lovely hotel and convenient location. Staff are great!
2 night romance trip Nov 11, 2014
"Hotel and Holiday Experience"
We had a wonderful time, a truly amazing experience which included visits to all the landmarks and attractions in our area and a little beyond. We found the Icelandic people very helpful and friendly and welcoming to visitors. The local bus into Reyjkavik was very easy to use, on time every time we used it, and the hotel offers every guest a free bus pass so well worth it. The highlight of our trip was the helicopter flight over the Golden Circle and landing on the Glacier which was amazing.
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
Sue
"Nice Hotel 50km from Keflavik Airport"
We arrived after an all night flight, Buffet Breakfast was still being served so we took our cases to our room went for Breakfast and then got some sleep, The evening meal was excellent, and our early morning call 0300, got us up to get the shuttle bus back to the airport to resume our journey,
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
"Comfortable and practical airport hotel"
Clean and modern, a nice place to stay away from the noise of central Reykjavik. Yes, there are some aircraft noises during the day, but these stop at a reasonable time of night so you can easily sleep.
3 night romance trip Sep 6, 2014
"good standard"
All good here.staff was professional. Food was good.
2 night trip Sep 11, 2014
murray
"Nice lobby and restaurant but dated hotel"
For the price our room was not worth it. It looked right out of the eighties. The lobby, service And restaurant were great.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
"excellent breakfast;"
within walking distance of city centre, hotel is decorated well
Other trip Sep 4, 2014
"44 Paces from the FBO!"
Pleasant and will likely return, Wifi isn't the strongest
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"4 stars in Iceland are not the same"
The location was great, easy walkable distance to downtown. Free parking, easy to drive to. Staff was nice. Happy hour was great. Lobby is really nice. Rooms are very clean, but a little tired and very small. Like most european hotels don't expect a king size bed, or a queen, or two queens! More likely a double bed or two tiny twins.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2014
"Nice spacious hotel"
I've stayed here several times now on business and I like it because the staff are well trained and pleasant. It has a nice atmosphere to it. It's handy if you need the domestic airport, for instance for flying to the Vestmannaeyjar Islands as the check in for eagle airways is just 50m away. It's also brilliant for plans spotters- I had a great view from my room at the back of the hotel of all the small planes taxiing and taking off and landing. The sound proofing is excellent and I wasn't aware of any noise if the window was closed. A fridge in my room was a bonus - the restaurant gave me a jug of real milk to have with my coffee. (Kettle etc provided in the room) There's a tourist office in the hotel for finding out what to do in Iceland. I'll be back.
1 night business trip Jun 15, 2014
Kathy G
"Average hotel for a beautiful country"
Not at all the what I expected but still an ok hotel. If you don't plan on staying there all day it's fine
Other trip May 16, 2014
"Would highly recommend!"
We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights at the start of May. Me and my partner were very happy with the service from the hotel staff - nothing was ever too much to ask! Especially the young guy who booked our excursions, he was incredibly polite!! The room was a good size. The Soley Natura Spa was perfect to relax after a long day, and entry wasn't too much either. I was impressed with the quality of the Satt restaurant - the food as delicious and of a high quality, the waiters and waitresses were brilliant and we're very attentive! Even when me and my partner got back late from an excursion the hotel were very helpful in helping us order a pizza.. I would highly recommend this hotel :)
3 night romance trip May 4, 2014