All hotels in Branson, Missouri, United States of America
3221 Shepherd Of The Hills Expressway, Branson, MO, 65616, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great location!"
The room was clean, but everything else was lousy. When we arrived we had to call the manager to come down from her room to check us in - she was drunk, but very friendly. The mattresses were worn out and we were told that the continental breakfast would be available at 7:00, on Friday morning it wasn't available until after 8:00 and there was not much of a selection. Much more like a $39.99 stay rather than a $69.95. Would not stay there again.
1 night trip Jul 17, 2014
Quiet, clean, no frills. Everyone was polite. Off the beaten track a bit- a good thing considering the traffic on the main drag.
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
whiskey
"Good location for shows"
This is a reasonable accomidation if you are traveling with a pet, however there is not much area to walk them. The rooms are very dated and not in the best of condition. Our room had several items (food and wrappers) left under the beds, the wall paper peeling off in the bath room, food spills in the refrigerator, and dust on the curtains and counters. The hotel had an advertised rate on the marquie, however it did not cover those who registered on line. The continantial preakfast leaf a lot to be desired. Overall it is a nice place to stay with your pet.
4 night trip with friends Nov 27, 2013
Paul Gildner
"Branson Weekend"
We had a wonderful time in Branson. Our hotel was perfect for us. The breakfast was good and access to and from was very good. Paige was our front desk person and she was "Excellent". She got our tickets to the shows and just was extremely helpful. We will be sure to recommend Home Stay to all our friends.
3 night trip Nov 9, 2013
Dennis & Sally
It worked. Price was OK. Just blah. Probably wouldn't stay again.
2 night trip with friends Nov 14, 2013
Price was very reasonable and front desk staff was very helpful.
2 night trip Nov 8, 2013
"Nice location close to most attractions."
Hotel staff was very friendly and accommodating. Helpful with anything we asked for or about.
Other trip Nov 14, 2013
"Worth Everything I paid"
The staff was courteous, professional, and very accommodating. THe hotel itself & grounds were well kept and the room was clean. The only negative I have is the comfortableness of the beds … a little hard on the back … but maybe I am just used to my bed. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who is staying in Branson, Mo..
6 night trip Oct 23, 2013
dumike
"Hotel Review"
Enjoyed our stay. Room was clean. Commode stops up easily. Furniture in both rooms we booked had torn and tattered furniture. Will look for another hotel next time.
4 night trip Oct 15, 2013
Rickie
"Nice and Quiet Hotel"
The room was very clean and comfortable. Staff was helpful and pleasant.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
"great"
they are doing some great remodeling--will be nice when done
3 night family trip Oct 9, 2013
bob
"nice quiet motel"
the room was very clean and staff was friendly .If I ever go to Branson again I will definitely stay at Homestay Inn
Other trip Oct 9, 2013
This hotel was nice, clean, easy to get to, and a good location. We decided to stay there since the third night was free. It was well worth the money.
3 night romance trip Sep 13, 2013
"Reasonable priced room with convenient location"
Good price for a clean, quiet no-frills motel room in Branson. Has an apt size fridge and microwave in room. Breakfast wasn't much would be the negative comment in this review.
1 night trip Sep 14, 2013
Would have like more option on breakfast and free Wi-Fi would be nice. Other than that, we found everything to be real nice.
Other trip Aug 24, 2013
"bad"
We had an awful time! our room made our trip one of the worst ever. Our room leaked and we had a puddle of water in our entry way. Our carpet stayed soaked and it was damp and dirty. Hair was all over the counter and the floors in the bath area was filthy. We cleaned the room before we unpacked. The outside of the hotel had a ton of rotted boards and it was dumpy. Sorry for such a bad review. We come to Branson once or twice a year and this was by far one of the worst places we have stayed. The staff was very nice and we do not want them in any kind of trouble. I think a new owner or better management would do.
Other trip Aug 6, 2013
Sam
"I was not satisfied"
The hotel did not offer an iron or ironing board, when we asked for one they said there were only 4 at the location and didn't get one until the second night. It was not very pleasing to the eye, the king size bed felt like we were sleeping on a rock, the air conditioner/heater had an awful odor while it was on.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
"No Crowd, Yet still close to everything"
No frills here, but great for what we were needing - a place to sleep! Clean rooms, helpful staff. Loved the fact that it was away from the hustle bustle traffic, yet close enough to everything that we were within a short drive to anywhere we wanted to be.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
The rooms were clean and the service was good. The breakfast left a lot to be desired. If one likes waffles with maple syrup, it was ok. The sweet rolls appeared to be a couple of days old.
2 night trip Jul 1, 2013
"Very clean"
This hotel was great. We were just staying couple of nights and was told the 3rd night was free, so we stayed all three nights. The room was clean and the staff was very nice. Location was supreme, easy to get in and out. Nice outdoor pool. If your a lite breakfast eater, than the breakfast was great. Fresh fruit, cereal, drinks, and waffles. Would suggest to anyone for a cheap clan hotel.
1 night family trip May 31, 2013
Jerry
"Good location and clean room"
We stayed 4 nights in Branson and the hotel was very handy to everything that we wanted to do. It is right across the street from the Shoji Tabuchi show and the Pierce Arrow theatre is right next door. There is a really good restaurant across the street from the hotel too. I believe the name was the Paradise Grill. The complimentary breakfast was good. There were pastries, cereal, and waffles (you make them), fruit cocktail,bananas etc. The cleaning staff did a great job each morning on getting our room in top notch condition. I would recommend this hotel to anyone that wants a clean, comfortable room and a continental breakfast that is filling. I have stayed in hotels that costed more per day and weren't nearly as clean.
Other trip Dec 6, 2012
"greatit"
i think the room needed more lighting. was glad for ice box had to keep medical stuff in there.
Other trip Dec 3, 2012
"Comfortable"
This hotel had everything we needed. The water was hot, the beds were comfortable, and it was helpful to have the refrigerator and microwave in our room.
Other trip Dec 1, 2012
The Beds were Very Uncomfortable Do not think we would stay there again & they had a smell like someones perfume There were No Blankets just sheet & bed spread
3 night trip Nov 22, 2012
"Loved the locations"
The hotel was located off the strip, but was within short driving distance. The room was not anything special, but was clean. My laptop would not under any circumstance connect to their wifi, though. I don't know what the problem was, I had no problem when I got home, it connected right up. The staff was friendly and tried to help with the wifi thing.
3 night trip Nov 5, 2012
April
"Good Location"
We liked the location. We're retired and were in Branson to celebrate an anniversary. The heating unit wouldn't keep a comfortable temperature so we were constantly adjusting it. We slept in so we left the "do not disturb" sign on the door knob. When we left, we turned the sign around to "Maid Service". When returned that evening, the room was not serviced. We called the front desk (the person was pleasant and apologetic). She brought fresh towels. Anyway, it's a great location.
2 night trip Nov 2, 2012
"Would stay again"
Our room was very clean. Staff is very friendly and helpful. The rates were very affordable, which is why I would stay again. Location is convenient. The only improvement I could suggest would be the continental breakfast. But for the rates, you can afford to buy your own breakfast or keep snacks in your room. Would recommend if looking for an affordable place to stay. No frills or luxuries but again, with the affordable rates, you can't expect a five star hotel.
3 night trip with friends Oct 25, 2012
Monica
"Nice hotel."
nice clean hotel for the price. Centrally located and close to many shows and restaurants. Not the newest hotel or the most upscale but for a quick weekend fit our needs with a fridge and micro. The breakfast leaves alot to be disired but we are not big breakfast eaters. Would definetly stay here again.
Other trip Oct 29, 2012
Jamye
"Nice place to stay."
Great place to stay. Very clean, comfortable beds and bathroom was newly updated. Good continental breakfast. Would stay again.
Other trip Oct 26, 2012
Debra
The room had been updated and was clean however the exterior of the hotel was very run down. The breakfast area was extremely small for the size of the hotel and the breakfast variety was poor. There was no hot water for morning showers.
2 night family trip Oct 18, 2012
Carolyn
"liiked the location"
Really liked the location as the street was not as busy as some. The breakfast was good. I would stay there again.
2 night trip Oct 18, 2012
John J.
"Doesn't get any better than this"
Very friendly staff, our room was kept clean by housekeeping the duration of our stay here. The location is great too, within walking distance to alot of eating establishments, and shows.
2 night family trip Oct 12, 2012
"LOVED IT, GREAT STAY"
The Staff was very friendly and helpful. Our room was kept clean by the staff during the duration of our stay. Will definitely stay here again. Thank You Staff
2 night family trip Oct 13, 2012
"Happy camper"
Friendly service, great location, great price,would recommend. We will defiantly stay again.
Other trip Oct 8, 2012
2 night trip Nov 2, 2012
Becky
1 night trip Oct 16, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for American Eagle Inn & Suites

"Our 46th Wedding Anniversary."
08/31/15 Nancy R Kansas City, Missouri
My husband and I stay in Branson at least annually on our anniversary. This year was no different. We didn't have much money but still wanted to stay over at least 2 days. Our room was clean, functional and really different for us in that a set of bunk beds were next to our bed. We didn't have any kids with us. But I let it go to just be comfortable. I know that this was probably a family room that was actually much bigger than we needed. There is nothing wrong with their beds as far as comfort or cleanliness. I have stayed here when it was a different name with some of our church friends a few years ago. I even did some swimming in their pool. Unfortunately, it was too cool in June 2015 to swim in it. The breakfast was fine. I was surprised that they had as much as they did. I believe it was biscuits and gravy, cereal, juice, toast, bagels, waffles ( batter), and syrup with the coffee, tea, cocoa or milk with any of the condiments you needed. I think the ones that took over this motel are trying very hard to make it work. The cost was minimal and convenient to everything. The a/c was very cold. Some of the cheaper motels have a steep decline to get to the rooms which can be a problem for guests. This is not to mention the stairs if you cannot climb them, I would call ahead to book the room for their handicap ones.
"Horrible"
08/18/15 Mya D Kansas City, Missouri
My family and I travel to Branson yearly. Well we had decided to stay an additional 1 night at the last min on a busy weekend. Our original hotel Grand Country which we stayed for 3 nights was great but was booked so we had to find something else. All hotels had 2 night min stay & almost every hotel was full. Sw Mat the GM around 12am he was rude as I called twice because i had ?'s stating "Did you have any other ?'s because I have to get up a 5am to cook" as if I care this is your job to answer the phone and provide customer service. His attitude then changed when I told him I wanted to make a reservation. then offering us a "Family Suite" via phone for the next night. This hotel was terrible. The front desk clerk "lady" was very rude! The room was suppose to be smoke free well it had a very strong cigarette odor. The 🚽 still had crap 💩in/on it, the sink/tub had visible dirt.The beds had BED BUGS, the carpet was dirty and the trash wasnt even emptied nor the fridge! We had 5 ppl including a 🚼 which Mat was aware of they provided only 1 set of towels and had a fee of $15 if stained! Really! .As soon as we inspected the room we left! Go around the corner to Kings Quarters price is about the same but service is Great and Rooms are Clean!
"Never again"
08/15/15 cuddlemama Morrilton
First of all, when we made our reservations, we asked for 2 queen beds. When we arrived we had been given a family room with a double bed and bunk beds which after us getting quite upset, they did switch to a room with 2 queen beds. We said we couldn't climb steps and the first room was up steps, luckily the 2nd wasn't. You have to get to breakfast as soon as it opens or you won't get the continental breakfast as they ran out every morning. Watch your charges cause they charged our card twice for the room! Beds are extremely soft.
"Horrible Service and experence"
07/27/15 itsy2013 Hot Springs, Arkansas
I don't usually take the time to review my hotel but this was the worst one we have ever stayed in. When we arrived in the room, it still had coffee from the previous occupant in the pot and the sink had not been cleaned. No coffee or cream and sugar and no coffee cups were left for us in the room. The floor had not been vacuumed, it had dead bugs, dirt, and what appeared to be lint from the towels on the carpet. There were holes in the side of the bathtub where the grab bar was missing. I notified the front office of this so we would not be charged for damages. The toilet ran constantly so we kept the bathroom door closed. There was a note from management at the front desk and by the bathroom sink that if there was make-up on the washcloths or pillowcases there would be a charge to replace them. We travel several times a year and have never seen this. We booked a room for 2 adults and an 8 year old and a 17 year old but there were only 3 towels in the room so we had to go ask for more. The signs also said not to use the towels for the pool. There are towels provided at the pool area. It was out. We chose this hotel based on the reviews of a great breakfast and clean room. There are new owners as of a couple of months ago and they are not keeping the same standards of quality.I asked if they were around both Friday night and Saturday and never saw them. The breakfast was as lacking as the clean room. I read reviews and the hotels description and expected meat, real eggs, waffles, fruit and the usual other items. When I booked the hotel I asked about the breakfast and was told they had stopped serving meat and she wasn't sure why. The first morning I asked where the waffles were and was told the machine had broken the day before. I asked again on Sunday and they still had not replaced it. The fruit the first day consisted of 2 apples. On the second day there was no fruit. The eggs were swimming in water and were awful. The sausage gravy was ok but the biscuits were burned black on the second day. We all ended up eating cereal. We kept running out of plastic silverware, sugar packets, etc and we would have to ask the person at the front desk. At 8:30 both days the eggs were gone and people were told there wouldn't be anymore. Breakfast was to be served from 7-10. I was told at 8 am on Sunday that they were out of coffee creamer and that I should have some in my room. I told the kid at the front desk that I had never had coffee or condiments in my room. On Saturday, neither of our key cards worked to our room, so my husband went to the office. There was a note saying they were gone and be back soon. He banged on the door until a kid came and let him in. All of these things could have been ignored individually but put together with the attitude of things being broken or all used up and not replacing them was just too much. My family and friends go there frequently and were hoping for a great new place to stay. I won't be recommending this to anyone I know.
"Go early for breakfast!"
07/26/15 Pete R
If you are looking for a clean room with a comfortable bed and ice cold air conditioning in the humid sub-tropical rain forest that is Branson Missouri in the middle of July, then this hotel meets those expectations. However, during our stay there were a few issues that we had not experienced before. The continental breakfast could have been good but the first morning, after arriving more than 45 minutes before breakfast shut down, there was only enough to stave off hunger for a few hours and the second morning, the food was gone--no biscuits, gravy, eggs, sausage or even coffe--there was cereal, but no milk. There was about half a scoop of a room temperature, yellow, gelatinous mass (eggs?) but I could not feed that to my 9 or 5 year old children, no matter how annoying their starvation induce behavior had become. Perhaps this was an attempt to ensure that guests fully stocked and utilized the in-room fridge and microwave. The strawberry-banana-kiwi fruit juice was a nice touch, though. Staying two nights, on the second evening we requested new towels and were told that they were being washed and dried and needed to come back to the office in a few hours. After waiting three hours, went back to the office and the towels were not ready yet. To his credit, the manager did bring us new towels to our room personally about an hour later at 10:30 pm. The morning after our first night, around 11:00, one of the housekeepers knocked on our door and announced that they needed to collect our trash. My wife (I was in the bathroom listening through the paper-thin door) informed them that we were still getting ready and would be out within the hour. Not to be discouraged, the housekeeper then proclaimed that they would only be a minute and proceeded to enter our room and collected trash from both trash cans. I'm not sure if this is an elevated level of service or a violation of our privacy.....maybe both? Anyways, that was the only visit and service provided to our room made by housekeeping during our two night stay. Hotels such as this are a dime-a-dozen in Branson and the good ones stand out from the crowd. Unfortunately, this one did not. The management and employees seem really friendly and appear to try to do a good job by their customers but perhaps a lack of experience, being understaffed or not enough resources from the owners has caused what could be really good to come accross as so-so. Hence the 3-star review.
"KEEP DRIVING!!!"
07/24/15 Mytzis01 Peculiar, Missouri, United States
This was the WORST motel I've ever almost stayed in. As soon as we walked in the lobby I knew it was bad ... smelled like animal urine. The boy behind the counter tried to call the manager dozens of times while we were trying to check in ... No answer. Finally, the manager shows up .. bloody scrape on his nose, sweaty, disheveled ... dressed completely inappropriately ... The kid behind the counter was completely ill-trained & unprofessional. A guest came in behind us & said there was a problem with his room ... There were BUGS on his bed! At that point I started to cry but since this was sick a busy weekend in Branson we didn't really have a choice. We went to check out our room & there was a guy scrubbing the carpet ... he said it would be awhile since he had to clean up after a dog!!! Nope ... Couldn't stand it any longer ... We went else where!! Avoid this place like the plague!!!
"Disappointing"
07/18/15 170trish Clinton, Arkansas
Booked three nights,stayed two, air conditioning did not work,in order to use microwave had to unplug refrigerator, then plug refrigerator back up so we could use it, phone didn't work, couldn't use outlet in bath area,didn't work and as far as the free breakfast,there was no food left by 8am.had to go out to get breakfast.Would not recommend this place.
"Inexpensive, but clean and hospitable"
04/27/15 Shocks Wichita, KS
The property is a little old, but clean and our room was very nice. Loved the towels made into an elephant by the staff for us!!!! Breakfast was good. Wifi - would not work in our room, only in the breakfast area.
"Best Place in Branson"
12/17/14 bahhallc
This is one of the best places to stay in Branson. When we arrived, JR checked us in and gave us all the area information and gave us suggestions on the best shows and what to stay away from. We loved the beautiful spacious room we were given. It was very clean and had all the comforts of home. The hot breakfast was outstanding. We had eggs, waffles, sausage, cereal, rolls, juice and coffee plus much more. I really enjoyed my stay and the staff was helpful. I look forward to staying here on my next visit to Branson so save us a room.
"New owners doing a great job!"
09/01/14 rfbritton Hong Kong, China
We had a great stay there. Our room had new flooring, new fixtures in the bathroom, nice linens and towels too. The mattrresses were good and we slept well. Their breafkfast was outstanding, waffles, freshly prepared eggs, potatoes and sausages, fresh fruit and juice, Danon Yogurt, muffins, English Muffins, bagels, and donuts too! The staff was very freindly and made sure we felt at home when they saw us. We ill recommend this place to anyone we know traveling to Branson! Well do0ne.