All hotels in Branson, Missouri, United States of America
3221 Shepherd Of The Hills ExpresswayBransonMO65616United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Room is all right
    Bad breakfast
"Clean, older, decent value for the price"
The room was clean and bug-free. It has not been upgraded in awhile but the beds were comfortable. The TV was old and smaller than most places offer now. In the room, the toilet was noisy and the fan in the bathroom was noisy. Any other noise came from the street and the traffic from the neighboring theatre. WIFI wasn't great, couldn't get it to come up the second night. But remember ... clean and bug-free and very reasonably priced.
Romance trip Apr 15, 2016
Sandra
The stay that we experienced at this hotel was "okay". The room was very small, but clean. This hotel is located right next to the Pierce Arrow Theater, which causes you to hear their shows going on. As long as you don't go to bed very early you should be fine. The breakfast was 'okay". If you are looking for the staff to be friendly this isn't the place to stay. We went down almost every morning to eat and most of the time we weren't even stated hello too. The lady working was taking care of her grandchild the majority of the time. We have stayed in Branson for several years and this hotel will not be on our list to stay at again.
5 night romance trip Mar 9, 2016
"you get what you pay for"
Good location. Right next to the Pierce Arrow theatre. Breakfast was non existent. I went down at 7:30 am and the doors were locked. Rooms are ok. Pretty outdated. All my lights were unplugged so I had to get a flashlight and find all the plugs and outlets to get some light. My room had no clock. But like I said...you get what you pay for.
2 night trip Mar 8, 2016
"Branson"
My only complaint was the WIFI only worked a 1/4 of the time.
2 night family trip Mar 5, 2016
Laurie
"BaED BUGed outS"
I travel for both work and pleasure often and this was a horrible experience!
2 night romance trip Mar 4, 2016
"Branson"
Got to Branson @ 1 am ca)ed hotel and we were told couldn't get a room til 7 am very tired had to search for another half hour for a room. What a Way to start vacation.
2 night romance trip Mar 3, 2016
"Great place to relax"
We were in the process of moving to the area and this place was very nice. Great price and just as good as the high priced places.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2016
ashely
"couples get away"
Overall it was a good stay. However we had to change rooms 3 times because the locks on the doors were broken. The beds were amazingly comfortable.
2 night romance trip Feb 26, 2016
"Thumbs Up"
Everyone was really nice.
1 night romance trip Feb 16, 2016
Carlie
"Perfect Price, Super Clean"
For the money this hotel was great. It was so clean and the room had everything we needed for our stay. I will recommend this hotel to friends and family on a budget.
2 night family trip Feb 18, 2016
"good"
We enjoyed it. Everyone was pleasant
2 night romance trip Feb 15, 2016
Off season. Stay was ok. Need to improve their continental breakfast. No napkins & presentation very poor. Because of weather there was no housekeeping services. Had to ask twice for clean towels.
2 night trip with friends Feb 13, 2016
rebecca
"Hotel"
Everything was okay except it said breakfast buffet but there was no breakfast buffet
3 night business trip Feb 4, 2016
Noah

The following reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

1 night family trip Mar 26, 2016
2 night family trip Mar 26, 2016
1 night family trip Mar 16, 2016
1 night trip Feb 12, 2016

TripAdvisor reviews for American Eagle Inn & Suites

"Very nice place that is Pet Friendly"
04/26/16 John C Jonesboro, Arkansas
This place was a very nice and comfortable room that allowed our pet to stay with us. We had read mixed reviews about it and were wondering what it would be like. My wife and I were pleasantly surprised and it exceeded our expectations. I can only say positive things about it. It also had a breakfast which we did not try, only because we always eat breakfast at Starvin' Marvin's on the strip. A+ in our book. We will definitely stay here on our fall trip to Branson.
"Love love love!"
04/11/16 Marrisa T Irving, Texas
We got a late start dealing with car issues I had to call to see if we could be late arrival. I called and talked to Misty around 10 letting her know our situation she was understanding and said not to worry she will be here when we got there to call the after hours number on the door. 3 hours we arrived called and she came and let us in even with a smile on her face! It was quick nice check in. The next morning we went to the lobby for breakfast everything was great the front desk lady was very nice. We were there 3 days the housekeeper did a awesome job. On our Second night we locked our selfs out of our room we had left our cards in the room it was going on midnight so called the number and misty came with new keys. This is a wonderful place we was always welcomed with a smile we even got to meet the baby once you all are doing awesome thank you!!!
"Nice Suprise"
03/28/16 Nana2Callie Van Buren, Arkansas
We stayed in a family suite and it was really nice. Spacious room. Breakfast was average and housekeeping missed our room one day, but the front desk promptly brought us towels and apologized. Next door to Pierce Arrow show which we greatly enjoyed.
"Okay for the price"
02/23/16 Cheri S
Room was clean and pretty nice for a pet room, however, the girl at the front desk was very rude (blonde curly hair, bigger girl) when we checked in Friday night. She had a friend up there with her behind the desk that clearly didn't work there and had her new born baby with her at the front desk every shift she worked during our stay...holding the baby in her hands while taking care of us...REAL professional.
"Branson's Best Kept Secret"
10/25/15 Jayne R
Very friendly staff, clean and inexpensive rooms. Super location just off the strip with easy access. Super pet-friendly too. Perfect for families that do not want all the frills - just a clean, modern room to stay!
"Excellent rooms"
09/16/15 imover Phoenix, Arizona
We were booked in Westwood inn but on arrival there, sent to American eagle. The room and the bathroom were very clean. The bed wasn't that comfortable but it did the job. Didn't try breakfast. Our room was away from the road, no noise. If you just want a clean room to spend a few days, this place is recommended. Visited this property in September 2015.
"Our 46th Wedding Anniversary."
08/31/15 Nancy R Kansas City, Missouri
My husband and I stay in Branson at least annually on our anniversary. This year was no different. We didn't have much money but still wanted to stay over at least 2 days. Our room was clean, functional and really different for us in that a set of bunk beds were next to our bed. We didn't have any kids with us. But I let it go to just be comfortable. I know that this was probably a family room that was actually much bigger than we needed. There is nothing wrong with their beds as far as comfort or cleanliness. I have stayed here when it was a different name with some of our church friends a few years ago. I even did some swimming in their pool. Unfortunately, it was too cool in June 2015 to swim in it. The breakfast was fine. I was surprised that they had as much as they did. I believe it was biscuits and gravy, cereal, juice, toast, bagels, waffles ( batter), and syrup with the coffee, tea, cocoa or milk with any of the condiments you needed. I think the ones that took over this motel are trying very hard to make it work. The cost was minimal and convenient to everything. The a/c was very cold. Some of the cheaper motels have a steep decline to get to the rooms which can be a problem for guests. This is not to mention the stairs if you cannot climb them, I would call ahead to book the room for their handicap ones.
"Horrible"
08/18/15 Mya D Kansas City, Missouri
My family and I travel to Branson yearly. Well we had decided to stay an additional 1 night at the last min on a busy weekend. Our original hotel Grand Country which we stayed for 3 nights was great but was booked so we had to find something else. All hotels had 2 night min stay & almost every hotel was full. Sw Mat the GM around 12am he was rude as I called twice because i had ?'s stating "Did you have any other ?'s because I have to get up a 5am to cook" as if I care this is your job to answer the phone and provide customer service. His attitude then changed when I told him I wanted to make a reservation. then offering us a "Family Suite" via phone for the next night. This hotel was terrible. The front desk clerk "lady" was very rude! The room was suppose to be smoke free well it had a very strong cigarette odor. The 🚽 still had crap 💩in/on it, the sink/tub had visible dirt.The beds had BED BUGS, the carpet was dirty and the trash wasnt even emptied nor the fridge! We had 5 ppl including a 🚼 which Mat was aware of they provided only 1 set of towels and had a fee of $15 if stained! Really! .As soon as we inspected the room we left! Go around the corner to Kings Quarters price is about the same but service is Great and Rooms are Clean!
"Never again"
08/15/15 cuddlemama Morrilton
First of all, when we made our reservations, we asked for 2 queen beds. When we arrived we had been given a family room with a double bed and bunk beds which after us getting quite upset, they did switch to a room with 2 queen beds. We said we couldn't climb steps and the first room was up steps, luckily the 2nd wasn't. You have to get to breakfast as soon as it opens or you won't get the continental breakfast as they ran out every morning. Watch your charges cause they charged our card twice for the room! Beds are extremely soft.
"Horrible Service and experence"
07/27/15 itsy2013 Hot Springs, Arkansas
I don't usually take the time to review my hotel but this was the worst one we have ever stayed in. When we arrived in the room, it still had coffee from the previous occupant in the pot and the sink had not been cleaned. No coffee or cream and sugar and no coffee cups were left for us in the room. The floor had not been vacuumed, it had dead bugs, dirt, and what appeared to be lint from the towels on the carpet. There were holes in the side of the bathtub where the grab bar was missing. I notified the front office of this so we would not be charged for damages. The toilet ran constantly so we kept the bathroom door closed. There was a note from management at the front desk and by the bathroom sink that if there was make-up on the washcloths or pillowcases there would be a charge to replace them. We travel several times a year and have never seen this. We booked a room for 2 adults and an 8 year old and a 17 year old but there were only 3 towels in the room so we had to go ask for more. The signs also said not to use the towels for the pool. There are towels provided at the pool area. It was out. We chose this hotel based on the reviews of a great breakfast and clean room. There are new owners as of a couple of months ago and they are not keeping the same standards of quality.I asked if they were around both Friday night and Saturday and never saw them. The breakfast was as lacking as the clean room. I read reviews and the hotels description and expected meat, real eggs, waffles, fruit and the usual other items. When I booked the hotel I asked about the breakfast and was told they had stopped serving meat and she wasn't sure why. The first morning I asked where the waffles were and was told the machine had broken the day before. I asked again on Sunday and they still had not replaced it. The fruit the first day consisted of 2 apples. On the second day there was no fruit. The eggs were swimming in water and were awful. The sausage gravy was ok but the biscuits were burned black on the second day. We all ended up eating cereal. We kept running out of plastic silverware, sugar packets, etc and we would have to ask the person at the front desk. At 8:30 both days the eggs were gone and people were told there wouldn't be anymore. Breakfast was to be served from 7-10. I was told at 8 am on Sunday that they were out of coffee creamer and that I should have some in my room. I told the kid at the front desk that I had never had coffee or condiments in my room. On Saturday, neither of our key cards worked to our room, so my husband went to the office. There was a note saying they were gone and be back soon. He banged on the door until a kid came and let him in. All of these things could have been ignored individually but put together with the attitude of things being broken or all used up and not replacing them was just too much. My family and friends go there frequently and were hoping for a great new place to stay. I won't be recommending this to anyone I know.