All hotels in Patong, Thailand
48 Ruam Jai Road, Patong, Phuket, 83150, Thailand, ‏‎800-491-6126

Nice hotel, good location, helpful staff. Rooms are clean and comfortable.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
"nice hotel, close to everything"
Nice hotel, The staff was always willing to help. We stayed in the Suite which was very large. Very clean rooms and mostly quite.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
Pandof
"Very good option at Phuket"
Very nice people working there. Always smiling !! The hotel is well located . Very easy to reach the beach and the city. Good breakfast buffet with a lot of options. The room was good , very nice bathroom and a TV with a lot of international channels.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Leo
"V.nice and great value for money"
Dusit 2D is a great hotel, almost 4 minutes from the beach, location is perfect, great facilities at hotel including staff who were always responsive and willing to help.
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
Ragia
"Close to beach and shopping."
The hotel was close to beach and all major shopping places. The breakfast buffet was good and had many choices. There were lot of restaurants around the area to eat. Overall, it was a great place to stay.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Kkhan
"Noisy"
The hotel needs major renovation Very noisy Electricity was cut for a maintenance in the middle of the night
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"dont be fooled"
Foreced to stay ontop of hardrock cafe..they refused to change even though we had premier room.... rude staff... booked another hotel and lost 500us by leave 4 days early
5 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
Cihan
""nice hotel close to beach""
I have been going to this hotel since its opening day. Im probably their most loyal guest. approx. 4 weeks per year. Management probably doesnt know nor care.The present owners/managers (there have been several in the recent past) are geared to mass tourism. Busloads of mostly asian travelers staying 2-3 days. This begs the question why keep going there? I get the same room every time;creature of habit. The Thai staff is very nice and helpful. The location perfect for me. Hotel itself has "no personality" .Too many changes every time i go.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
romeo
"Leave it for the families"
Staff good, rooms large and clean bed firm but comfortable. The breakfast was not great but adequate except they tend to hold back when it comes to replenishing the trays - I guess to keep costs down but we are there to eat not look at empty trays. Also ate dinner there once and would not bother again as the fish appeared to be one of the tastless frozen dory species (or it was doing a good imitation) and a waste of money. Now for the cruncher. After two nights of peace and quiet I thought about another reviewers rating and suggestion to not go there if you dont like chidren or words to that effect. I thought this was rather harsh until the third night when a load of families arrived during the night and the children set about playing and yelling in the hallway waking me up a number of times. This continued the next morning as they seemed to think the restaurant was a play area and the cutlery etc toys for their use. Now the kids aren't the problem - the problem is parents that dont give a monkey's about anybody else and happily let their kids wake up the whole floor and generally interrupt other people's holiday. Dont know why anyone would take their family to Patong anyway but that is another issue. Would I stay there again? No, I am on holidays to rest and that includes a good nights sleep.
3 night trip Sep 28, 2014
Snapper
"great position"
Good, but here is a tip , if you dont like kids , may be better to stay somewhere else.
3 night trip Aug 7, 2014
gary
"Awesome"
Close to everything and had awesome views from rooftop pool
7 night trip with friends May 14, 2014
"Beware"
I know people will think that I'm just unhappy with this hotel after reading my review. Please believe me when I write that this hotel is horrible in every way. I truly don't know where to start. I guess first I will tell you about the bed. The beds are no different than a concrete pour foundation. I was moved three times after begging for a refund and to allow me to go to another hotel. They told me in no uncertain terms that NO REFUNDS will be made. They felt the need to keep me hostage to ensure a profit rather than allow me to seek comfort elsewhere. On to the common area of the hotel. The smells that came from the hotel were choking. I felt as if I was in a sewage plant. The food (breakfast) was so bad that I saw people leaving most of what they put on their plates. Everyone I spoke with was so miserable and unhappy. I write this review to aide everyone that reads this. I promise you that I write this review with honesty and a willingness to help. You have been warned.
1 night trip Feb 20, 2014
Lou
"This hotel awesome"
Beautiful hotel with style. Near everything. Great service and great clean rooms. Very good restaurant and breakfast buffet. I will go back here every time.
11 night trip Feb 5, 2014
Adrian van Sleeuwen
"not good for a new year eve"
hotel location is very good, kids world is very simple, staff dosnt do what you ask to do, breakfast not bad, they surprised me with extra bed charges,since I have booked thrue expedia with extra bed. over all =medium. pool is in between the hotel building =too cold cause there is no sun exposure,so we couldn't enjoy it at all
Other trip Jan 8, 2014
Dr. Rami
"Terrible hotel loud nasty"
The hotel from a conceptual point of view is great but upon execution was terrible. Loud. Dirty. And a lot of staff is petty. They'll pick your pockets clean without batting an eyelash. Don't expect special treatment on anything even if you spend beaucoup bucks with them. They'll still charge you for really stupid "policies". Also bring earplugs the rooms are loud and poorly insulated from street noise.
Other trip Dec 29, 2013
"Great Hotel close to all the Happening Places"
A great hotel located just next to the beach and a 10 minutes walk from Bangla road. The hotel was very clean and welcoming at all times, while all the facilities where open and great to use (2 pools, gym, restaurant, coffee shop, etc)
Other trip Nov 17, 2013
Karim
"Decent"
Hotel is connected to the Hard Rock Café. I had an inside room and didn't here any noise. I had a studio suite that was ok. Bathroom was modern, bed was comfortable, Furniture was a little worn, and balcony was large. You are 1 block from the beach and within walking distance of the mall and all of the night life. Ate pretty good food at a restaurant called You and Me which was 2 blocks away. If you need to go on a tour, look for Chaiwat. He hangs out in front of the hotel with his private car. 4 hours for about $40.
3 night family trip Oct 22, 2013
"Comfortable quiet Hotel, Near beach and Shops"
I Stayed in a Premier room with breakfast. It has a sitting area, a desk and a king size bed. A very big newly modern room with dark hardwood floor, a terrace facing the pool and a nice bathroom with stand up shower, no tub. The elevators are never crowded. My room is very quiet at night. The room also has iron and hair dryer. The hotel is half a block from main st and the beach. Breakfast is excellent. I love this hotel! I ll be back.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
Phat
"A Nice 4 Star Hotel in A Great Location"
Hotel was in a great location and overall a nice place. The room was nice and had a nice balcony. The only 3 downsides we saw during our stay were that there was no shower door on the shower so water splashed quite a bit on the main bathroom floor, there was some construction on our floor but it wasn't too disruptive, and the pool could have been nicer.
2 night romance trip Oct 6, 2013
"There are much better hotels for cheaper!!!!!!!!!!"
The stuff is very rude. The hotel is not maintained well and overall my experience was not what I expected. I highly advise to get a different, better hotel. This hotel was also very over priced for what it offered. I'm very disappointed and will never come back.
Other trip Jul 2, 2013
"Unpleasant experience"
It's completely changed from Marriott time. I am afraid to say everywhere, especially rooms which we maed so sick, is so smell and moldy, and overall services are totally unacceptable. The front desk and concierge weren't friendly and helpful for any requests at all and the breakfast place tried to unnecessarily charge us a children package even though my daughter is 2 years old and doesn't eat anything. We will never stay at this hotel.
Other trip Jun 26, 2013
Sato
"Hotel with Good Value"
Good Hotel, close to everything, large spacious rooms. Bathrooms were small, but well kept, the few downside were the centipede that crawled in through the drain pipe into my shower cubicle, which i complained to the hotel, but nothing was done about it. Stale smell near ground floor elevator....
4 night trip Feb 2, 2013
"good hotel"
Hotel was in a good location and very clean rooms with balcony which is what you basically want. Music was a bit loud if your room is close to the Hard Rock Cafe area. Breakfast was standard. Friendly staff. Was very expensive during Christmas time but worth the money in comparison to other star hotels.
3 night family trip Dec 28, 2012
Jak
"great location."
great location, big rooms, staff is helpful, i would stay there again, very near to the sea and bang la road.
Other trip Dec 2, 2012
We loved our stay at the Destination. It's everything you'd expect from a legitimate 4-star hotel. The rooms were modern and well-furnished and we had a nice balcony overlooking the pool. Also, the service staff was impeccable from check-in to helping us schedule/book a trip to Koh Phi Phi. The location was maybe a little bit further away from the action than we would've liked (about a 12-min walk to Bangla Rd), but that could also be nice if you're looking to get away from the craziness. It's about a 2-min walk to the beach. Lastly, wish the hotel had free wifi in the rooms and not just the lobby. There were always dozens of people lounging around the lobby with their laptops and iphones to use the free wifi. But these are really minor gripes in the grand scheme of things. Everything else about the hotel was first-rate. We'd happily stay here again and I'd enthusiastically recommend this hotel to my friends and family.
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2012

"Perfect"
A wonderful hotel complex right on the beach. Our chalet was front line which was lovely. Staff were friendly and helpful. The private long boat to the complex on arrival made it feel special. What we did not realize was that the last ferry from Keabi to Phi Phi was at 1500 and we missed it, so had to book a night in Krabi, but thanks to the hotel and hotel.com our reservation was not lost and we extended our stay by a day at no extra cost. Thank you. If you want a quiet relaxing, romantic resort, then you'd be hard pushed to find somewhere better!
1 night romance trip Jun 11, 2015
Stuart
"Excellent...."
Excellent hotel, in every aspect.
2 night trip with friends Jun 4, 2015
"BKK Traveler"
A great property at a great location. Everything from the service to the comfort of the room was just perfect.
1 night family trip May 19, 2015
Avtar
"Great resort"
Great location and amazing beachfront resort. Room was a little small, but facilities were great. Staff were also extremely helpful. Overall - great resort!!
3 night trip with friends Apr 13, 2015
Adriaan
"not impressed"
Dusit D2 staff are amazing and wonderful people, they made our stay a lot better as we were not happy with the hotel itself. We were not informed before hand that there would be renovations and do to this to this the one and only pool would close at 7pm. We were most unhappy that we could not go for a swim after coming back from a long day out, the pool hours should have changed while the renovations to the other pool were being made.Also there was renovations going on at the hotel untill all hours of the evening making it hard to get sleep, we had a concrete mixer outside our room from early hours on a Sunday morning till late Sunday night, which was not very pleasant.
8 night romance trip Mar 30, 2015
Joy
ZA
"Noisy rennovations & early closure -swimming pool"
Very unhappy with the noise from the drilling and building for the revamp of the 7th floor. If rennovations were being done why weren't we told prior to our visit. We didn't sleep well at all and to be woken up early hours of the morning was a nuisance. Closing the swimming pool at 7pm is ridiculous. If you go on tours to the islands,etc, you only get back to the hotel at about 6 -6.30 pm and you are barely in the pool and told to leave. In fact security arrive at the pool to ensure you leave. This did not leave a good taste in any of the people's mouths who were at the pool. It is too early. We are on holiday and want to relax. This was most annoying and infuriating.
8 night family trip Mar 30, 2015
Shantelle
"COMPLAIN"
I was very disappointed with the pool on the 7th floor that was closed and the noise from the building alterations. Sunday we had to listen to the sound of the concrete mixer for the full day. If you advised that there will be building alterations we would have gone to Amari. Our friends Shantelle Parker stayed there before and they showed us their photos and that is why we stayed there with them. The pool on the 3rd floor is closing at a ridiculous time - 19:00, while all the children and adults are still enjoying the daylight we had to get out of the pool
8 night family trip Mar 30, 2015
Kobie
ZA
"Great location in Patong"
We stayed here for 5 nights and did not know anything about Phuket or Patong before we booked it. It was an impulse decision to try Phuket as we had been staying in Hong Kong but it was constantly misty. We were very pleased with our choice of the dusitD2 hotel as it is in a great location about 4 mins walk from the seafront in a relatively quiet road (for Patong !). We had a very nice dual-aspect room on the corner of the hotel, from which we could see the beach over the roof tops. The room was very large and had a balcony which faced towards the beach direction. The outdoor pool was very nice, but had a permanent volleyball net across the middle which made swimming lengths trickier than usual. The pop-up pool bar was also very friendly and sociable. The hotel staff were also excellent and very helpful. The hotel restaurants also looked good but we ate out as we were away from the hotel when we wanted to eat. The 7th floor with the rooftop pool was all being refurbished during our stay, which resulted in building noise, but we knew about this beforehand and it did not really disturb us very much as we were out during the daytime; it will be a great facility when it re-opens.
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
Graeme
"location and location"
very good location , 100 metres to Patong beach, just along with main business street. big and clean rooms, new facilities, nice swimming pool, very kind staffs. with competitive price, it is very good place to stay in Phuket. There is one HARD ROCKS and HOOTS resturants in the first floor, if you have the room just above them unfortunately, it is very noisy at night, ant there is constrution on the swimming poor of the top floor, it is noisy in day time.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Michael z
SG
"Second Time Stay"
This is our second time staying here this time with the kids. Great people always happy and smiling. Pool staff and Kids world was great . Made us and the kids ( 9 and 4 )feel safe at all time especially when we wanted "time out"
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
Jeremy
"Nice hotel close to the beach"
I chose this hotel specifically because it said on the website that they have two swimming pools. One on the 3rd floor for families, and one on the 7th floor rooftop. I was looking forward to spending some evenings in the rooftop pool watching the sunset. Unfortunately, we were only informed upon arrival at the hotel that the rooftop pool was closed for renovations! That was a disappointment! I felt a little cheated since I opted for DusitD2 because there were two pools. They should have posted a note before I confirmed the booking about their renovation plans. This is highly unprofessional for a hotel. Why should I pay for a facility that was not available? When I mentioned it to the reception, all she said was they're sorry and to come back in May. Disappointing!
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
Simone
SG
"Hotel very near beach and town but very expensive."
Hotel was comfortable and at convenient location. Staff was friendly and helpful but breakfast food choices were limited and swimming pool area was narrow and covered by building shed.Dinner and drink at hotel was very expensive.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Dasani
"great hotel short walk to beach ,"
really nice hotel , staff always ready to answer any questions, the evening themed buffet meals where they have it all set up just outside the hotel were fantastic, choose what you want and wok ready in a minute ,
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
kitty
"Wonderful stay @ the DusitD 2"
I really enjoyed the room @ this hotel, however there are some renovations going on during the day if you like to sleep during the day that might be inconvenient for you. Otherwise, the rooms were clean and quiet during the evenings and nights. They have a fantastic breakfast buffet so be sure to include this with your room. The hotel has a nice pool, and is close to all the markets and excitement which eliminates taxi fares. I would certainly recommend this hotel. You will not regret it.
6 night family trip Feb 25, 2015
"Close to the beach!"
Room was pretty good but always felt like it was wet inside. Something to do with the air conditioning I'm sure. Everything in the room just feels damp. Small ant problem in the washroom as well. Very close to the beach!!! :)
4 night trip with friends Feb 23, 2015
Showers were cold for 4 nights of the stay but was fixed for the rest of our stay. Loby had a strange smell. Appart from that the room was nice.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
"close to the beach, awesome buffet breakfast"
Had a very enjoyable stay at this hotel. The delicious buffet breakfast ensured our days got off to the best start possible. The room was large and the king size bed was very firm and comfortable. Coming home to an air conditioned room after a busy day was another treat we looked forward to. The rainfall showerhead was a wonderful touch and the complimentary bottles of water each day was nice. The TVs werent HD and the channel offerings were a little limited but it wasn't a big deal. The rooftop pool had a great view of Patong Beach and the Happy Hours were great fun. The lobby bar with its changing colours was a spectacular sight and the complimentary drinks on arrival was the start of a memorable stay. You could walk anywhere from this hotel, to the beach to Bangla Walking Street and to the surrounding markets and street eateries. Thoroughly recommend this hotel.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
"Nice hotel close to beach"
We stayed at the Dusit for two weeks at end of January. Nice clean hotel with friendly staff within walking distance of beach. The hotel should not accommodate such a large volume of guests in one group eg. group of Indian gentlemen who totally took over the dining room at breakfast, showing no consideration to other guests.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Joyce
Staff were very friendly and attentive. All our requests were managed efficiently.
5 night trip with friends Jan 28, 2015
Terry
We stay for one night at dusit.. The check in process is ok.. However we do not get any welcoming drink.. The breakfast is good.. No issue to return back at the hotel for next stay
1 night romance trip Jan 20, 2015
Hidayatul
"Expensive Hotel"
We have taken 2 rooms for 2 nights. It is at very prominent place just 200 meters away from the main patong beach. The breakfast was good. Most disappointing was the welcome drink and fruit tray in the room. It was not the statndrad which we were looking and paid for. Room costed 5000 bhat per night per room was very expensive looking the amenties provided by them.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
Rajul
"Dusit D2"
Good hotel, great location, excellent staff.
4 night romance trip Jan 7, 2015
Good hotel, great location, excellent staff. We stayed there for 12 nights and really enjoyed it there. Except for one night, when we had to manage without electricity for quite some time. It was a general problem in that area, but I was surprised they didn't have a generator to supply to the rooms.
8 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
Arun
"excellent value for first class hotel"
Only downside. Pool not conducive to spending time there.
12 night trip Dec 23, 2014
ZA
The hotel staff were very professional & welcoming. The room was cleaned on a daily basis
Other trip Jan 4, 2015