All hotels in Patong, Thailand
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here48 Ruam Jai Road, Patong, Phuket, 83150, Thailand, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Close to beach and shopping."
The hotel was close to beach and all major shopping places. The breakfast buffet was good and had many choices. There were lot of restaurants around the area to eat. Overall, it was a great place to stay.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Kkhan
"Noisy"
The hotel needs major renovation Very noisy Electricity was cut for a maintenance in the middle of the night
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"dont be fooled"
Foreced to stay ontop of hardrock cafe..they refused to change even though we had premier room.... rude staff... booked another hotel and lost 500us by leave 4 days early
5 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
Cihan
""nice hotel close to beach""
I have been going to this hotel since its opening day. Im probably their most loyal guest. approx. 4 weeks per year. Management probably doesnt know nor care.The present owners/managers (there have been several in the recent past) are geared to mass tourism. Busloads of mostly asian travelers staying 2-3 days. This begs the question why keep going there? I get the same room every time;creature of habit. The Thai staff is very nice and helpful. The location perfect for me. Hotel itself has "no personality" .Too many changes every time i go.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
romeo
"Leave it for the families"
Staff good, rooms large and clean bed firm but comfortable. The breakfast was not great but adequate except they tend to hold back when it comes to replenishing the trays - I guess to keep costs down but we are there to eat not look at empty trays. Also ate dinner there once and would not bother again as the fish appeared to be one of the tastless frozen dory species (or it was doing a good imitation) and a waste of money. Now for the cruncher. After two nights of peace and quiet I thought about another reviewers rating and suggestion to not go there if you dont like chidren or words to that effect. I thought this was rather harsh until the third night when a load of families arrived during the night and the children set about playing and yelling in the hallway waking me up a number of times. This continued the next morning as they seemed to think the restaurant was a play area and the cutlery etc toys for their use. Now the kids aren't the problem - the problem is parents that dont give a monkey's about anybody else and happily let their kids wake up the whole floor and generally interrupt other people's holiday. Dont know why anyone would take their family to Patong anyway but that is another issue. Would I stay there again? No, I am on holidays to rest and that includes a good nights sleep.
3 night trip Sep 28, 2014
Snapper
"great position"
Good, but here is a tip , if you dont like kids , may be better to stay somewhere else.
3 night trip Aug 7, 2014
gary
"Awesome"
Close to everything and had awesome views from rooftop pool
7 night trip with friends May 14, 2014
"Beware"
I know people will think that I'm just unhappy with this hotel after reading my review. Please believe me when I write that this hotel is horrible in every way. I truly don't know where to start. I guess first I will tell you about the bed. The beds are no different than a concrete pour foundation. I was moved three times after begging for a refund and to allow me to go to another hotel. They told me in no uncertain terms that NO REFUNDS will be made. They felt the need to keep me hostage to ensure a profit rather than allow me to seek comfort elsewhere. On to the common area of the hotel. The smells that came from the hotel were choking. I felt as if I was in a sewage plant. The food (breakfast) was so bad that I saw people leaving most of what they put on their plates. Everyone I spoke with was so miserable and unhappy. I write this review to aide everyone that reads this. I promise you that I write this review with honesty and a willingness to help. You have been warned.
1 night trip Feb 20, 2014
Lou
"This hotel awesome"
Beautiful hotel with style. Near everything. Great service and great clean rooms. Very good restaurant and breakfast buffet. I will go back here every time.
11 night trip Feb 5, 2014
Adrian van Sleeuwen
"not good for a new year eve"
hotel location is very good, kids world is very simple, staff dosnt do what you ask to do, breakfast not bad, they surprised me with extra bed charges,since I have booked thrue expedia with extra bed. over all =medium. pool is in between the hotel building =too cold cause there is no sun exposure,so we couldn't enjoy it at all
Other trip Jan 8, 2014
Dr. Rami
"Terrible hotel loud nasty"
The hotel from a conceptual point of view is great but upon execution was terrible. Loud. Dirty. And a lot of staff is petty. They'll pick your pockets clean without batting an eyelash. Don't expect special treatment on anything even if you spend beaucoup bucks with them. They'll still charge you for really stupid "policies". Also bring earplugs the rooms are loud and poorly insulated from street noise.
Other trip Dec 29, 2013
"Great Hotel close to all the Happening Places"
A great hotel located just next to the beach and a 10 minutes walk from Bangla road. The hotel was very clean and welcoming at all times, while all the facilities where open and great to use (2 pools, gym, restaurant, coffee shop, etc)
Other trip Nov 17, 2013
Karim
"Decent"
Hotel is connected to the Hard Rock Café. I had an inside room and didn't here any noise. I had a studio suite that was ok. Bathroom was modern, bed was comfortable, Furniture was a little worn, and balcony was large. You are 1 block from the beach and within walking distance of the mall and all of the night life. Ate pretty good food at a restaurant called You and Me which was 2 blocks away. If you need to go on a tour, look for Chaiwat. He hangs out in front of the hotel with his private car. 4 hours for about $40.
3 night family trip Oct 22, 2013
"Comfortable quiet Hotel, Near beach and Shops"
I Stayed in a Premier room with breakfast. It has a sitting area, a desk and a king size bed. A very big newly modern room with dark hardwood floor, a terrace facing the pool and a nice bathroom with stand up shower, no tub. The elevators are never crowded. My room is very quiet at night. The room also has iron and hair dryer. The hotel is half a block from main st and the beach. Breakfast is excellent. I love this hotel! I ll be back.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
Phat
"A Nice 4 Star Hotel in A Great Location"
Hotel was in a great location and overall a nice place. The room was nice and had a nice balcony. The only 3 downsides we saw during our stay were that there was no shower door on the shower so water splashed quite a bit on the main bathroom floor, there was some construction on our floor but it wasn't too disruptive, and the pool could have been nicer.
2 night romance trip Oct 6, 2013
"There are much better hotels for cheaper!!!!!!!!!!"
The stuff is very rude. The hotel is not maintained well and overall my experience was not what I expected. I highly advise to get a different, better hotel. This hotel was also very over priced for what it offered. I'm very disappointed and will never come back.
Other trip Jul 2, 2013
"Unpleasant experience"
It's completely changed from Marriott time. I am afraid to say everywhere, especially rooms which we maed so sick, is so smell and moldy, and overall services are totally unacceptable. The front desk and concierge weren't friendly and helpful for any requests at all and the breakfast place tried to unnecessarily charge us a children package even though my daughter is 2 years old and doesn't eat anything. We will never stay at this hotel.
Other trip Jun 26, 2013
Sato
"Hotel with Good Value"
Good Hotel, close to everything, large spacious rooms. Bathrooms were small, but well kept, the few downside were the centipede that crawled in through the drain pipe into my shower cubicle, which i complained to the hotel, but nothing was done about it. Stale smell near ground floor elevator....
4 night trip Feb 2, 2013
"good hotel"
Hotel was in a good location and very clean rooms with balcony which is what you basically want. Music was a bit loud if your room is close to the Hard Rock Cafe area. Breakfast was standard. Friendly staff. Was very expensive during Christmas time but worth the money in comparison to other star hotels.
3 night family trip Dec 28, 2012
Jak
"great location."
great location, big rooms, staff is helpful, i would stay there again, very near to the sea and bang la road.
Other trip Dec 2, 2012
We loved our stay at the Destination. It's everything you'd expect from a legitimate 4-star hotel. The rooms were modern and well-furnished and we had a nice balcony overlooking the pool. Also, the service staff was impeccable from check-in to helping us schedule/book a trip to Koh Phi Phi. The location was maybe a little bit further away from the action than we would've liked (about a 12-min walk to Bangla Rd), but that could also be nice if you're looking to get away from the craziness. It's about a 2-min walk to the beach. Lastly, wish the hotel had free wifi in the rooms and not just the lobby. There were always dozens of people lounging around the lobby with their laptops and iphones to use the free wifi. But these are really minor gripes in the grand scheme of things. Everything else about the hotel was first-rate. We'd happily stay here again and I'd enthusiastically recommend this hotel to my friends and family.
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2012

"Great resort"
Great location and amazing beachfront resort. Room was a little small, but facilities were great. Staff were also extremely helpful. Overall - great resort!!
3 night trip with friends Apr 13, 2015
Adriaan
"not impressed"
Dusit D2 staff are amazing and wonderful people, they made our stay a lot better as we were not happy with the hotel itself. We were not informed before hand that there would be renovations and do to this to this the one and only pool would close at 7pm. We were most unhappy that we could not go for a swim after coming back from a long day out, the pool hours should have changed while the renovations to the other pool were being made.Also there was renovations going on at the hotel untill all hours of the evening making it hard to get sleep, we had a concrete mixer outside our room from early hours on a Sunday morning till late Sunday night, which was not very pleasant.
8 night romance trip Mar 30, 2015
Joy
ZA
"Noisy rennovations & early closure -swimming pool"
Very unhappy with the noise from the drilling and building for the revamp of the 7th floor. If rennovations were being done why weren't we told prior to our visit. We didn't sleep well at all and to be woken up early hours of the morning was a nuisance. Closing the swimming pool at 7pm is ridiculous. If you go on tours to the islands,etc, you only get back to the hotel at about 6 -6.30 pm and you are barely in the pool and told to leave. In fact security arrive at the pool to ensure you leave. This did not leave a good taste in any of the people's mouths who were at the pool. It is too early. We are on holiday and want to relax. This was most annoying and infuriating.
8 night family trip Mar 30, 2015
Shantelle
"COMPLAIN"
I was very disappointed with the pool on the 7th floor that was closed and the noise from the building alterations. Sunday we had to listen to the sound of the concrete mixer for the full day. If you advised that there will be building alterations we would have gone to Amari. Our friends Shantelle Parker stayed there before and they showed us their photos and that is why we stayed there with them. The pool on the 3rd floor is closing at a ridiculous time - 19:00, while all the children and adults are still enjoying the daylight we had to get out of the pool
8 night family trip Mar 30, 2015
Kobie
ZA
"Wonderful stay @ the DusitD 2"
I really enjoyed the room @ this hotel, however there are some renovations going on during the day if you like to sleep during the day that might be inconvenient for you. Otherwise, the rooms were clean and quiet during the evenings and nights. They have a fantastic breakfast buffet so be sure to include this with your room. The hotel has a nice pool, and is close to all the markets and excitement which eliminates taxi fares. I would certainly recommend this hotel. You will not regret it.
6 night family trip Feb 25, 2015
"Close to the beach!"
Room was pretty good but always felt like it was wet inside. Something to do with the air conditioning I'm sure. Everything in the room just feels damp. Small ant problem in the washroom as well. Very close to the beach!!! :)
4 night trip with friends Feb 23, 2015
Staff were very friendly and attentive. All our requests were managed efficiently.
5 night trip with friends Jan 28, 2015
Terry
We stay for one night at dusit.. The check in process is ok.. However we do not get any welcoming drink.. The breakfast is good.. No issue to return back at the hotel for next stay
1 night romance trip Jan 20, 2015
Hidayatul
"Dusit D2"
Good hotel, great location, excellent staff.
4 night romance trip Jan 7, 2015
Good hotel, great location, excellent staff. We stayed there for 12 nights and really enjoyed it there. Except for one night, when we had to manage without electricity for quite some time. It was a general problem in that area, but I was surprised they didn't have a generator to supply to the rooms.
8 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
Arun
"excellent value for first class hotel"
Only downside. Pool not conducive to spending time there.
12 night trip Dec 23, 2014
ZA
The hotel staff were very professional & welcoming. The room was cleaned on a daily basis
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"My son loves it"
Stayed for 4 nights and enjoyed this nice hotel. Location is great and room size is huge. Bed is very comfortable and face the pool. Pleasant stay indeed. Thumbs up to Bird from the swimming pool.
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
SG
"Very close to patong and spacious"
The hotel is very nice and has very good facilities like children's playing area.the breakfast had very few items which would suite an indian palate but the nonetheless had a big spread of items
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
manish
"Brand new hotel close to the beach and shopping"
Friendly staff who would cater to your every need, the double beds in each room was great, aircom was cold so that's good. Only down side was that the roof top pool wasn't long enough to swim in and too deep
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
keen traveller
"Amazing location, staff and room comfort"
We just got back from our Phuket holiday few days ago and I am pretty glad that we stayed at DusitD2. The hotel staff are friendly, polite and speak good english. Our room was spacious; the mattress, pillows and beddings were comfortable and clean. We stayed in the room with a balcony facing the pool. I've recommended the hotel to our friends.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
from SG
SG
Great Hotel. very nice room, clean, comfort with everything you need (from umbrella to water and everything in the middle) friendly staff and amazing breakfast. location: 3 mins walk to the beach, 12 mins walk to the night life area, just next to hardrock coffee However : 1. due to small and inconvenient pool structure, it is not real full 5 stars resort hotel 2. arrived at 10am, their was free (ready) room, however they tried to charge me extra BTH for it (could make my arrival a little nicer)
3 night trip with friends Oct 26, 2014
Gal
"every thing was perfect in general"
it was awesome
13 night family trip Sep 3, 2014
granablue
"small pool"
Very nice hotel in all ways apart from the disappointing rooftop pool, which was surprisingly small.
5 night trip Oct 5, 2014
brian
"great hotel, close to beach and nightlife."
Had a great time, breakfast was great, staff friendly and helpful, Rooms cleaned daily, highly recomended.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
"relaxing stay"
- A short walk to the beach though not as near as I would like - pool is too small but the lobby bar is quite awesome for chilling - a superbly comfortable stay overall
3 night trip with friends Jul 2, 2014
Li Xuan Sheena
SG
"Close to beach location good"
Breakfast was really good, good internet, very crowded resort
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
kimberley
Hotel in very good location pool a bit small and pool towels not available at opening time if you like to swim first thing in morning. Pillows very soft found them uncomfortable and not supportive enough .I would choose a different time of the year as it can be quite wet. If you don't like it too busy maybe June/July or early August.
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
It in center of patong.
2 night trip Aug 21, 2014
Marco
"passable"
the rooms were ok. we had 2. one of them smelled very musty. both were pretty clean, but showed age. if price was good, we'd stay again. its patong, not exactly one of the world's great beach spots. but if you need to spend a night in phuket and want to be close to some live music etc. it will do the trick reasonably.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
"Nice hotel for family, about 200 meter to th beach"
I have stayed in a family room with my wife and 9 and 12 year old children. It was a pleasant experience although the price is not cheap ;-)
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
Khairul
"Worst smell ever, patong beach and hotel stinks"
Very bad experience, dusit is a big name but this was the worst I seen. The whole hotel smells like dead fish and the rooms smells worse. Pool is nasty rooms and furniture seems old. I was staying at Karon beach at a beautiful resort then moved to patong beach which was a big mistake. Please stay away for your own good unless you are looking for strip clubs which are close to the hotel as will as shopping area etc. for the 10 minutes ride from Karon beach it is much better to stay there instead.
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
moayad
"Fantastic service"
first time stall at here..& most lovely is service of staff hotel... very exerlane bcos the 5 rooms that i book all is comfortable is big & v.clean..location also near to town...most important is hotel have many facilities..the price also fare even on super pick season....t.q.v.m off all yr service when we stall here
3 night trip Jul 28, 2014
sherenechoo
"GREAT LOCATION"
THE PLACE IS VERY NEAR TO BANGLA STREET & JUNGCEYLON MAY BE UNDER ONE KM . WE DID NOT TAKE BIKES ON RENT OTHERWISE PARKING WOULD HAVE BEEN A PROBLEN AS THEY DON'T HAVE PRIVATE PARKING.BREAKFAST WAS GREAT, STAFF IS HELPFUL BUT YOU CAN'T MAKE A CALL TO YOUR ROOM FROM THE LOBBY & INTERNET CHARGES ARE 107 BAHT FOR 15 MINUTES.
3 night family trip Jul 26, 2014