All hotels in Chickasha, Oklahoma, United States of America
2728 S 4th St, Chickasha, OK, 73018, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

"picking up pigs"
We were there for a night to pick up show pigs. The room was clean & up to date. It was cold & comfortable. Wish the beds were bigger than a double but we made it work. Would stay there again.
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
Melinda
"Rude"
Extremely rude/confrontational staff. Don't think they would have copped this kind of attitude it their rooms were mostly filled will oil workers. Find another hotel if you need to stay in Chickasha.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
"Ok stay"
Towels were stained and so was bed comforter. Bed was not comfortable.
2 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Budget Priced"
Room had recently been redecorated and was very nice. Breakfast was minimal. Pretty much a worker bee place. Price was much nicer than others in town. Was okay for an overnight stay.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
Mauverdyne
Mattress was comfortable, but the pillows were too thin. It was like sleeping on just the mattress.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
"Excellent stay."
Excellent motel. Clean fresh smelling. I'll stay again.
1 night family trip Nov 4, 2014
suzanna
"Nicer than Expected!"
The staff at the front counter were quite pleasant - just naturally nice it seemed! Not putting on a show. Room was very clean and tidy and the bed was comfortable. No blowdryer in the bathroom. Breakfast was acceptable. I was quite pleasantly surprised with how nice my stay was :)
Other trip Apr 18, 2014
Madeline
"Motel 8 Chickasha"
It's a pretty mice motel. Very comfortable beds.
1 night business trip Mar 29, 2014
Angela
"Okay"
I liked the stay - but what I didn't like was that I had to give my credit card again for if I damaged the room. So - no - I would not stay there again.
1 night trip Apr 8, 2014
Alisha
By far the nicest Super 8 I have ever stayed at. I will definitely stay there again when in town.
1 night business trip Apr 7, 2014
"Working out of state"
This hotel was a great deal for the price. Not a 4 star but was perfect for us workers. I booked 4 rooms for 3 nights each with no problems.
3 night business trip Mar 4, 2014
"Would stay anytime"
Staff friendly rooms very nice
1 night business trip Oct 4, 2013
"Fair Value"
The hotel was clean, nice appointments and accessories and definitely priced well.
1 night trip with friends Sep 14, 2013
ArtB
"Just OK"
Not a bad room for the money. In the middle of a big re-model,and the breakfest was bad, but not a bad room for the money.
1 night business trip Aug 22, 2013
"Friendly Employees The only good part of the stay"
The staff at the hotel are very kind but that's about all that's good about it. After 3 nights there we had to ask them to clean our room as the only thing they did was to come in and take the dirty towels, then didn't replace them. I had to go to the front desk every night to get more towels. We ran out of toilet paper and had to go search someone down to get some. They didn't even empty the trash when they came in. We slept on top of the sheets because they were dirty. When we finally ask them to clean our room I specifically ask them to change the bedding. When we returned to the room only the sheets were on them. About an hour later one of the maids handed the blankets and bedspread to our 17 year old daugher, folded and told her they were for our room. Didn't even come in and make the bed. The worse of the worse is the smell of the food coming from the managers apartment. The hotel is run by an Indian family so the smell of the Indian food came all down the hallway and all over in the main office and breakfast area. It was overpowering.
4 night trip May 30, 2013
Tosha
"You get what you pay for"
Well you get what you pay for. They have a sign that says breakfast is from 6am-10am, but when I got down there at 9:30am nothing was ready. I rang the front desk bell and the lady comes out in long pajamas pants to put the stuff out. Seriously!
Other trip Nov 26, 2012

"OK für 1 Nacht auf der Durchfahrt"
Man bekommt wofür bzw. wie viel man bezahlt. Motel ist ok wenn man alleine unterwegs ist und ein günstiges Zimmer für die Nacht möchte mit einem guten Basis-Frühstück. Mit der Familie hätte ich wohl ein besseres (und teureres) Hotel genommen. Praktisch ist, dass der Walmart nur ein paar Blocks entfernt ist. Motel liegt verkehrsgünstig im Ort an einer Interstate-Auffahrt aber eben nicht direkt an der Interstate so dass man kaum Verkehrslärm hat.
1 night trip Nov 29, 2014
Ronald

TripAdvisor reviews for Super 8 Chickasha

"Surprised"
06/26/15 marian p stillman valley
Wasn't sure if I wanted to stay here but decided to go ahead. The outside looks alittle rundown but our room was clean and surprisingly quiet. Breakfast was okay. The room was okay for the price we paid. My only complaints were the toilet seat was broken as was the sink stopper. But we managed okay. Front desk was friendly.
"Good but"
06/18/15 B7116FUthomasg Urbana, IL
Room was clean as was lobby. Side entry was filthy from construction guys being slobs with their dirty boots. Also, not being able to make long distance phone calls from my room was weird and inconvenient.
"I was thankful to find a hotel at the time of need. Got..."
06/01/15 Jessica S Holts Summit
I was thankful to find a hotel at the time of need. Got into town super late with young children. I felt that the man at the front desk wasn't real friendly. Our room was a little on the dingy side. The beds were not comfortable at all. I was wanting to hook up to WiFi but the password was not provided. I will not be staying here again.
"Hoppy73801"
04/10/15 Kathy H
This hotel needs to be burned down its old dingy with some new paint(very poor job) the wash clothes & towels bed spreads were stained there was food behind the door which I first thought to be dog poop! Very poor...staff was friendly but tried to overcharge after I'd called to check rate! 5 thumbs down
"For what they charged we charged have gotten a decent room"
04/06/15 Richard K West Des Moines
Attendant was friendly however they charged way too much for such a crappy room. Our total bill was $79 plus tax which included the $10 fee for our cat. In the bath I noticed that the light/fan were hanging down from it looked like being melted. Looking at the window to make sure it was secured, well let me say it would not lock and had a 1/2" opening between the window frame and the sash. There was a stick behind the sliding window that did nothing. All the face plates were grimy and the bed spread was stained.
"Not the cleanest."
04/01/15 ConnieKPilotGrove Pilot Grove
Carpet was very dirty. Beds were uncomfortable. There was only 2 containers of yogurt the first day and none the next. I had to ask for them to make decaffeinated coffee.
"It is a Super 8 ..."
03/31/15 blindcreek42 Petitcodiac, Canada
Motels in the Area are very expensive and this is one of the more reasonably priced ones ... it is dominated by crews however so for a vacation experience ... likely wouldn't want to stay there. For a place to sleep and work ... it's fine. WiFi works well and found the owners and staff to be courteous and accomodating. It was Super 8 Clean (you may take that how you wish) and breakfast was Super 8 (no more no less) Would I stay there again ... would be my first choice as a reasonably priced place to stay while working in the area.
"Nice stay. Newly remodeled room."
03/28/15 bekster1956 Corpus Christi, Texas
We were late arriving to Chickasha. Chose Super 8 because we are Wyndham members. We asked to see our room & the friendly desk clerk gave us a key & direction to the room. We were pleasantly surprised. Clean, good bathroom, plenty of light, flat screen TV. Overall good stay. No sign of any insects and staff was responsible.
"You need to work on your rooms they are in poor condition..."
03/26/15 Ron J Denver, Colorado
You need to work on your rooms they are in poor condition. Need to be up graded. I had trouble one day with awake up call, did not get it!
"Don't stay here!"
03/12/15 Coni H Milan, Illinois
This was absolutely awful! The towels and bed linens were thin, gray and old. Stains on the carpet and woodwork was dirty. I honestly wonder if the room had even been cleaned since there was a shower sponge hanging on the faucet in the tub! The lobby looked old and dirty as did the breakfast area. Breakfast was a joke! Staff was less then friendly. And it was way too expensive all things considered. Don't waste your money! I would never stay here again or recommend it to anyone!