All hotels in Chickasha, Oklahoma, United States of America

Comfortable
    Room is all right
    Bad amenities
"Good Room for price"
Comfortable room, flat screen tv with tons of channels, close to restaraunts, good view of parking lot from room, AC worked fine, breakfast was good (typical for hotel), all and all good room if you want to save a little money and you don't need it to be too fancy
1 night business trip Oct 23, 2015
The sheets didn't look clean. There were strange stains all over the room. The bathroom floor was severely water damaged.
1 night business trip Sep 2, 2015
Bathtub filled with water during shower
1 night romance trip Aug 16, 2015
Slept like a baby.
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
Roger
"Clean, friendly, comfortable, affordable"
(This is Lisa writing this review, not Josh) We live and work on the road and spend most of the year in hotels. This little has been a breath of fresh air. Very affordable - they don't take advantage of the fact that there aren't many lodging options in town. It's owned and run by a family who lives onsite. They clearly take pride in their home and it shows. The rooms, hallways, and lobby are always clean because they're always cleaning! Housekeeping is done mostly by the family and arrives promptly each morning, with a smile. I've really enjoyed the pool. It's maintained beautifully and the gate is locked for safety but there's always someone at the desk to give you a key. There's a screen around the fence and no trees, so there's never crud floating in it. Our TV went on the fritz and they replaced it within two hours. The bed and pillows are soft and comfortable. The tubs are a nice size and I've actually been able to enjoy bubble baths for the first time in a year! (I'm 5'10" so that's saying something.) Plus they give you more towels and washcloths than most places do. The parking lot is clean and well-lit and this is a safe neighborhood. The laundry room is small but has modern machines that work well. As an experienced traveler, I highly recommend this hotel. Very affordable rates, and you get WAY more than you pay for! I hope the corporate office knows what a gem they have here.
7 night business trip Aug 2, 2015
Joshua
"picking up pigs"
We were there for a night to pick up show pigs. The room was clean & up to date. It was cold & comfortable. Wish the beds were bigger than a double but we made it work. Would stay there again.
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
Melinda
"Rude"
Extremely rude/confrontational staff. Don't think they would have copped this kind of attitude it their rooms were mostly filled will oil workers. Find another hotel if you need to stay in Chickasha.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
"Ok stay"
Towels were stained and so was bed comforter. Bed was not comfortable.
2 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Budget Priced"
Room had recently been redecorated and was very nice. Breakfast was minimal. Pretty much a worker bee place. Price was much nicer than others in town. Was okay for an overnight stay.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
Mauverdyne
Mattress was comfortable, but the pillows were too thin. It was like sleeping on just the mattress.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
"Excellent stay."
Excellent motel. Clean fresh smelling. I'll stay again.
1 night family trip Nov 4, 2014
suzanna
"Lipstick on a pig"
Not nice at all. Floor is very spongy, definatly not fire code approved. Sprinkler was hanging out of ceiling, floors were so soft in hallway you would think you fell through. Narrow stairs. Holes burnt in sheets. Towels were brown with stains. Advertised fresh remodel, really just painted the walls.
3 night business trip Oct 15, 2014
"Motel needs to be bulldozed"
You could see water damage in the ceiling on the first floor. The floor on the second floor felt like you were going to fall through it. When we entered our room, we pulled back the blanket, and you could tell the sheets had not been changed. There was hair all over the sheet.
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
"Nicer than Expected!"
The staff at the front counter were quite pleasant - just naturally nice it seemed! Not putting on a show. Room was very clean and tidy and the bed was comfortable. No blowdryer in the bathroom. Breakfast was acceptable. I was quite pleasantly surprised with how nice my stay was :)
Other trip Apr 18, 2014
Madeline
"Motel 8 Chickasha"
It's a pretty mice motel. Very comfortable beds.
1 night business trip Mar 29, 2014
Angela
"Okay"
I liked the stay - but what I didn't like was that I had to give my credit card again for if I damaged the room. So - no - I would not stay there again.
1 night trip Apr 8, 2014
Alisha
By far the nicest Super 8 I have ever stayed at. I will definitely stay there again when in town.
1 night business trip Apr 7, 2014
"Working out of state"
This hotel was a great deal for the price. Not a 4 star but was perfect for us workers. I booked 4 rooms for 3 nights each with no problems.
3 night business trip Mar 4, 2014
"Would stay anytime"
Staff friendly rooms very nice
1 night business trip Oct 4, 2013
"Fair Value"
The hotel was clean, nice appointments and accessories and definitely priced well.
1 night trip with friends Sep 14, 2013
ArtB
"Just OK"
Not a bad room for the money. In the middle of a big re-model,and the breakfest was bad, but not a bad room for the money.
1 night business trip Aug 22, 2013
"Friendly Employees The only good part of the stay"
The staff at the hotel are very kind but that's about all that's good about it. After 3 nights there we had to ask them to clean our room as the only thing they did was to come in and take the dirty towels, then didn't replace them. I had to go to the front desk every night to get more towels. We ran out of toilet paper and had to go search someone down to get some. They didn't even empty the trash when they came in. We slept on top of the sheets because they were dirty. When we finally ask them to clean our room I specifically ask them to change the bedding. When we returned to the room only the sheets were on them. About an hour later one of the maids handed the blankets and bedspread to our 17 year old daugher, folded and told her they were for our room. Didn't even come in and make the bed. The worse of the worse is the smell of the food coming from the managers apartment. The hotel is run by an Indian family so the smell of the Indian food came all down the hallway and all over in the main office and breakfast area. It was overpowering.
4 night trip May 30, 2013
Tosha

"OK für 1 Nacht auf der Durchfahrt"
Man bekommt wofür bzw. wie viel man bezahlt. Motel ist ok wenn man alleine unterwegs ist und ein günstiges Zimmer für die Nacht möchte mit einem guten Basis-Frühstück. Mit der Familie hätte ich wohl ein besseres (und teureres) Hotel genommen. Praktisch ist, dass der Walmart nur ein paar Blocks entfernt ist. Motel liegt verkehrsgünstig im Ort an einer Interstate-Auffahrt aber eben nicht direkt an der Interstate so dass man kaum Verkehrslärm hat.
1 night trip Nov 29, 2014
Ronald

TripAdvisor reviews for Super 8 Chickasha

"My Stay"
01/11/16 D1870HMbrianc Chickasha, Oklahoma
The Room was clean, the Front Desk Personal was polite and helpful. The Housekeeping was excellent and very nice..........Yes I would stay again any time.
"I wouldn't even say it's one star..."
12/11/15 764elishap Ben Wheeler, Texas
RUN...to a different hotel as quickly as possible. I've stayed at several different super 8's and this is more along the lines of a strip motel, in the middle of nowhere. Dirty bathtub, used towels, hair all over the bed...When I checked in, it was late and I just wanted to shower and sleep before getting back on the road. I walked in and the duvet was a light green color with large black circular stains all over it. The pillows on the King bed had long hair alllllllll over them. I went to get another blanket and pillow from the front desk and was given another hair covered blanket and a pillow that I'm sure they just dusted with. Needless to say...I ate the bill and went to another hotel. I travel for work all of the time and this is by far the worst I've ever walked into.
"Worst hotel room ever"
11/18/15 chewman21 Richmond, Missouri
I know this is the lowest cost option for a place to stay while on the road, but I figured I would just be getting a no frills, clean place to stay the night. This was a horrible experience. We showed up on a Saturday evening around 6, and I got checked in and made my way to my room. When I opened the door I was so grossed out to see that the room hadn't been cleaned at all. The bed was a mess and the bathroom was empty of all supplies. I went to the front desk and asked for a new room and they ran to check on one where a lady had checked out early. The front desk woman said it was clean but I honestly think she just made the bed and dumped the trash. There were hairs all over the pillows and in the sheets, there were leaves and debris in the carpet, and the night stands were sticky. I had to ask for a change of sheets to make my own bed at night. My personal favorite moment was discovering on the wall what appears to be chest hairs stuck in the wall texture next to a handprint of God only knows what substance next to the bathroom door. Someone must have had a disgustingly passionate encounter on that wall. I would not recommend anyone stay here. Ever. On the bright side, the overnight desk lady was very nice and they had decent waffles in the morning.
"Better than expected"
11/11/15 alindal Frisco, Texas
Super 8's are not generally on my list when I travel due to some past bad experiences, but lodging availability in this area was a problem due to lots of oilfield workers. This one was a pleasant surprise - clean and nicely renovated. Good price too.
"Pleasant staff"
10/27/15 Mark M Dolton, Illinois
Modern, clean accomodations. Helpful staff with a pleasant demeanor. Simple breakfast offerings with great Farmer Brothers coffee.
"Decent hotel"
10/25/15 W1297HPdanielg Canberra, Australia
This was a good stay, the staff were helpful and friendly. The room was clean and comfortable. The only blemish was the guest next door who had the TV on all night and even left it on the next morning. But that's not the fault of the hotel. I would still recommend it to you.
"Not to great"
10/25/15 539cwc Pottsboro, Texas
The room was OK until the bugs came out . I was so tired I just showed and was out in 30 minutes
"2 night stay"
10/08/15 deemcgehee Amarillo, Texas
Every thing was just as advertised. The motel was clean and well stocked, the staff was friendly. The building is older and has recently been painted, but some of the room doors were poorly hung allowing light to be seen all around the door. Made you think the door was not closed. Many of the electrical outlet covers were loose or did not fit properly. One outlet would not hold the cord, when plugged in the cord would just fall out. There were two outlets with four plugs each in one spot that had the TV, iron, microwave, refrigerator, light and blow dryer all plugged in. We realized this is an older motel, and it was selected because of the price and location. As I said it was very clean and pleasant. It just needs some TLC.
"Oklahoma Stay"
10/07/15 christopher p Chickasha, Oklahoma
I stay here on business every two weeks and enjoy all the close attractions people. The hotel is clean and everyone is very nice and helpful. There is alot of history very close to visit and central located within state. Town is perfect size with just about everything you would need.
"Remodeled"
09/28/15 Carol T Altus
This is a basic hotel great for just a quick overnight trip. It has been redecorated since I have been there and looks very nice. Has everything you need and a good breakfast. Can't beat the price!