All hotels in Ogden, Utah, United States of America
1508 W 2100 S, Ogden, UT, 84401, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

2.6
    2.8
"Dissapointing Hotel"
Hard to find, not the cleanest room or in great condition
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
"room not very clean"
No coffee maker in room, not enough cups in room, looked like 2nd bed was not made up yet, and no printer for the public computer? Stains on carpet.
1 night business trip Aug 26, 2013
"Cheap, spartan, clean"
Needed a cheap bed to crash in while roadtripping. This place was it! Best price in the area, and clean so far as I could tell.
1 night trip Aug 19, 2013
"Terrible unclean hotel"
I Checked out for one night but charged for 3 nights.
Other trip Aug 20, 2013
AT
We did not like it
1 night trip Aug 17, 2013
"Clean room, friendly staff, right off I-84"
The surrounding area is little more than a truck stop and industrial park, but the interior of the hotel is pleasant. The room itself was clean and smelled fresh and the staff was very helpful and friendly.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2013
"newly renovated"
hotel renovated in june, the rooms were very nice. it was a pleasure to stay there. FYI THE ENTIRE HOTEL IS NOW A NO SMOKING HOTEL.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2013
CLIFF
"Super 8 Ogden Utah"
Not at all the way it looks on your site. Not much to say. A trucker stop. Very warn down. Never will stay there again.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2013
Denise
"Nice Place"
The neighborhood was a little strange but it is a straight shot to downtown Ogden and easy on/off to the freeway. The building itself is showing age but it stayed quiet the whole time. We didn't know there were other guests in the building.
3 night family trip Aug 3, 2013
Eric H
"Okay"
This hotel is satisfactory if you just need a place to crash on a long distance drive. My sole beef was that I was placed in a smoking room due to availability. Cigarette stench!
1 night trip Aug 7, 2013
"Not a bad place"
I've stayed here 2-3 times, its an older facility but its clean and quiet. For the price it's a decent place to stay.
2 night trip Aug 2, 2013
"Descent for the price"
Good for one night, but thats all.
1 night business trip Aug 2, 2013
Bonnie
"not a good Super 8"
This motel sucks: internet connection was worthless, room had a musty order (poor air conditioner maintenance), bathroom fan did not work, hallway smelled of cigarette smoke, stay away from this Super 8!
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
"The worst place ever"
The beds were like sleeping on a rock. The the carpet was stained. It sounded like there where dinosaurs walking down the hall. The walls where dirty and sticky.
2 night business trip Jul 31, 2013
Kent
i was disappointed with the continental breakfast. not much to choose from. however what they had set up was nice looking. i did not like that check in time was after 3pm. the event i had to attend was at 5 not giving me much time to prepare. i feel the check in time should be around 1pm for a more convenient schedule. the toilet and bathroom fan in my room was rather loud and the noise level coming from upstairs and in the hall was tolerable, but i think better insulation would be only choice to eliminate that issue. it was an older hotel. my overall stay was satisfactory. the staff was friendly and helpful.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2013
Used for my work crew. They were satisfied.
2 night trip Jul 8, 2013
"good budget motel"
great for the price - clean, easy in and out. nothing fancy, but good for the money. would go there again. safe travels.
1 night trip Jun 27, 2013
Stayed in better Super 8's. Seemed outdated and needing many upgrades. Not bad for the price. Wouldn't stay more than 1 night. Overall I give it a 3 out 5.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2013
Daddy
"Great location."
Towels had hairs on them, and room smelled of smoke. Other than that the room was an awesome deal for the price we paid.
Other trip Jun 30, 2013
"Great for the price...."
I'm not sure why everyone complains so much about this hotel. First of all, its the Super 8 not the Ritz. You definitely get what you pay for but I was pleasantly surprised by how enjoyable our stay was. I would definitely stay again and probably will in the next couple weeks. The bathrooms are a little dirty but one should prepare for that when paying $50/night at a hotel. Very happy with our stay.
Other trip Jun 25, 2013
Andy
"Vacation stay was fine."
Hotel was clean and adequate. Recent paint job in room was sloppy but beds, shower, sink, etc. were clean. Checkin was fast and very friendly.
1 night family trip Jun 14, 2013
Traveler
"Buyer Beware"
I paid for three rooms on hotels.com. When we checked in, they demanded we give them $50 cash deposit. So that's $150 cash. We had to find an atm late at night. We stay in motel rooms for business most of the year. I've run across this only a couple times. So, I.m not promoting their business at all.
Response by Super 8 Ogden
Dear Linda, I am really sorry the actual guest who stayed misunderstood. We just need a security deposit which does not have to be cash at all, it can be a valid credit card. We always get good guests like yourself and never have any problems voiding or refunding a security deposit. It is a very common practice with most hotel/motels. Again, I appologize if this caused you trouble.
2 night trip May 30, 2013
"Super 8"
Old ran down gross motel. Gave super 8 a bad name
Response by Super 8 Ogden
Dear Jlb, We appologise that your stay was not satisfactory but we are aggressively working on improving things and your stays.
1 night business trip Apr 19, 2013
Jlb
"Good staff, but run down and smelt bad."
The hotel looked lord and run down. There was also a stench. Even though the place was not nice the staff was.
Other trip Apr 18, 2013
The stale smell in the room was trying to be covered by the window being left open. The sheets were so thin I was worried my feet would go through them, not a good clean feeling AT ALL in the room.
1 night trip Apr 12, 2013
Charlene L
"Price was right, Just fine."
Initially I thought the bed was hard, but in reality I slept very well. Shower worked great in the morning, I'm 6 ft 2 in tall and shower height was just fine. AC/Heat worked nicely with digital temp display. Picked the temp I wanted and it stayed right there. It is not the Taj Mahal, but it certainly is not a dump. Everything worked including door locks and door security locks. Continental breakfast in morning was OK, basic, not fancy, but edible and more than one choice to eat. I've had much worse.
Response by Super 8 Ogden
Dear Ray, Thanks a lot for appreciating our work and really hope to have some more nice words with your next stay as we are changing couple things to make your staty better.
1 night trip Apr 7, 2013
Ray
"Nice, clean and affordable room"
I really liked my room as it was cozy. I reached at 9:30pm and the desk clerk was busy with three other check-ins, had to wait 5 minutes but he was kind enough to help me with my luggage....Breakfast was sufficient with nice hot waffles and i had to have my oatmeal. Will stay on my way back.
Response by Super 8 Ogden
Dear Stella, thanks a lot for your generous comment on our desk person. We try to focus on helping customers as much as we can and this kind of appreciation does help bring out the best in people. Thanks
1 night trip Apr 10, 2013
Stella Houston
"visiting long lost brother of over forty years"
my stay at this hotel was nothing short of heaven.my room was wonderful,and it included a most beautiful view of the snow capped mountains at no extra cost! having back problems i found the the bed was perfect,i slept like a baby,waking up every day refreshed,with no back pain at all.this hotel was very quiet ,the housekeeping did an excellent job, as well as all of the staff.the continental breakfast was great,and the fresh hot waffels were a plus.i had a problem with my tv remote ,when i checked in , and the nite manager fixed it less than five minutes after my arrival.i am a smoker and checked almost every hotel in the ogden and roy utah area and they were almost non exsistent . thankfully this hotel did. another plus was the ability to open the window allowing the clean mountain air in,very refreshing.the room rates were very affordable for any budget.whenever i travel to ogden this will be the place i will stay again.i read some negative reviews but mine is NOT ONE OF THEM. if your looking for a five star ,overpriced hotel with all the noise and uncaring staff in a noisy downtown setting, please GO THERE. if your looking for a small quaint hotel in a quiet area , with easy access to freeways as well as the ogden,roy areas, not to mention the friendly staff, and being a SMOKER FRIENDLY HOTEL,stay here. if you are a non smoker who likes to complain about smokers, find another hotel! there are plenty of non smoking hotels in the area.
Dear Terry, Thanks for appreciating our facilities and staff. Thanks
4 night trip Mar 21, 2013
TERRY B.
Room very dated but for the price was happy
1 night trip Mar 9, 2013
Very dirty
Business trip Mar 11, 2013
"Enjoyed my stay here!"
Hotel staff was very helpful and went out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed! Breakfast was a bonus! Thanks!
Other trip Mar 4, 2013
"pigsty!"
filthy room, moldy wash cloth left on shower rod, no clean wash cloths, toothpaste all over bathroom door, extremely run down and old, no faceplate on a/c-heat to know which knobs are heat, awful place!!
Other trip Mar 4, 2013
Albert
"Not so great!"
I have stayed at Super 8 Motels before and this is the worst one by far. We went down to ask for an extra pillow and they did not have any. REALLY, there were like cars in the lot of this large hotel! No extra pillows??? Seems strange they could not go into an unoccupied room and grab a pillow!
Other trip Jan 31, 2013
"Our StaY AT sUPER 8 mOTEL"
We had read some of the negative reviews and our expectations were not so high. When we got there we had booked an upstairs room. Seeing we were elderly the friendly check-in clerk gave us a downstairs room. The beds were comfortable and the complimentary breakfast was good. The only recommendation there would to be to purchase two new Belgian waffle makers. They only had one old one that was slow and had a waiting line.
1 night trip Jan 26, 2013
G J
"Hide out Hotel"
The heater in the room barely worked, the noises in the hall and outside where very noticeable. It's very hard to find, tucked behind a gas station!
Other trip Jan 11, 2013
"ehhh"
Booked a non-smoking room on hotels.com and was given a smoking room. Horrible smell and gave me a headache.
1 night business trip Dec 10, 2012
Ag
"Fine for Us"
It was close to were we needed to be and since we were just sleeping there not spending lots of time in the hotel it was good for our needs.
Other trip Nov 25, 2012
THE FIRE ALARM KEEP GOING OFF AND NO ONE AROUND TO EXPLAIN WHAT WAS GOING ON. IT TOOK OVER 3 HOURS FOR IT TO STOP.
2 night business trip Oct 18, 2012
BW
"Easy off Easy on with good price."
The motel was very conveniently located off the I-15, easy off easy on. The Room was a little small but clean and perfect for comfortable stay for most reasonable priced in town. The desk guy was really nice and helpful. The waffles made it just great. I'll stay here while going back to Alberta. Thanks
Other trip Oct 10, 2012
"We got what we paid for."
No elevator, so if you are on the second floor everything must be carried up the stairs. The room was clean, the air conditioner worked, and it was quiet even though our room faced the parking lot. We choose this hotel because it was the least expensive so we accepted the run down overall look of the place. We got what we paid for. Acceptable breakfast, beds, TV, microwave, small fridge and enough service to keep us happy.
Other trip Sep 24, 2012
"Holy Cow..."
We were put on second floor without any questions about our age or physical condition. We were exhausted after lugging our stuff up two sets of stairs. Check in staff did an awful job...very disinterested in serving our needs. Will NOT stay here ever again.
1 night trip Sep 18, 2012
"Where am I?"
For the price and just to stay for a night this hotel was okay.
Other trip Sep 19, 2012
Flyin Bryan
"room smelled like smoke"
We got a non-smoking room but our room smelled very strongly of smoke.
1 night trip Sep 7, 2012
"Close to Interstate"
Hotel was OK. Room was clean. It was close to Interstate. Bed was OK. Back entry was dirty and smelly.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2012
"Not happy with my stay"
Beds were very very uncomfortable , the hotel management was very rude , I did not feel comfortable leaving my car parked in the parking lot, the surrounding rooms were very loud , and overall the hotel was very dirty!
1 night trip Aug 17, 2012
Josh

"Not up to the Canadian Super 8 Standards"
The room was old and musty. The bed had been made up on our first stay but the sheets were not changed and had hairs on them when we arrived. Naturaly we slept on top of the bed in our clothing and left after 4 hours. Little sleep for carrying on a long road trip. Brealfast room under reno the first stay open the second time and giving a more expedted standard. The check in clerk was surly and totaly unprofessional. Blamed me for being a senior citizen as the reason for dissatisfaction. Informed me there would be no refund if we did not stay on the return booking. Morning lady at the desk was more apologetic and gave us the name of the check in person Vick. A renovation is badly needed in the rooms. The basin in the bathroom was chipped and cracked. Window glass was filthy. Carpets old and musty.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
Garry
good enough to sleep in only. Breakfast was minimalist.
1 night trip Feb 21, 2013
"overnight stay"
hotel was not maintained as it must be
1 night trip Oct 6, 2012
d&n
"Place to stoppover."
This hotel is ok for a stoppover but not much else.
Other trip Aug 19, 2012
Stuart

"静かで過ごし易い。"
静かだし、すぐそばにガススタンドがあって雑貨を買えるのがいい。部屋は清潔。お風呂の排水がやや悪かったが実用レベル。シャワーは熱いぐらいで私にとってはベスト。冷蔵庫も電子レンジもあり、wifiの電波も強く、ネットの速度も普通に早い。私はオグデンといえばここ。ちなみに東側の部屋は山の眺めがすごくいい。
4 night trip Nov 9, 2014