All hotels in Ogden, Utah, United States of America

Service is adequate
    Room is not nice
    Uncomfortable
    Bad amenities
Hotel staff were very friendly and efficient. A pleasurable stay
1 night trip May 16, 2014
Debbie
"sufficient for our needs"
three rooms we were satisfied with our units. the area around the motel could use some improvements
1 night family trip May 9, 2014
steve
"Nice quiet Motel"
I stayed here for four days and had an enjoyable experience.
Other trip May 12, 2014
Not a place I would stay for a week. But nice for a day. Just stopping through for sleep.
1 night business trip May 2, 2014
Guay
It was good could use some upgrades. Staff was good. Breakfast was also good.
Other trip Apr 23, 2014
"Needs serious updating"
Hotel room was reasonably clean but very basic. The bathroom definitely needed updating...sink faucet did not work properly and sink was gouged and significantly stained, floor molding was in disrepair, etc. The mattress and box spring was noisy--creaked and groaned even with the slightest movement during sleep. Breakfast was convenient, but all carbs.
1 night trip Mar 17, 2014
"Nice rooms, great value"
New ownership. Very friendly staff, nice rooms with super fast wifi and brand new flat screen televisions. Very quiet. I will be staying there again next time im through.
Other trip Mar 15, 2014
Upon arrival we realized we accidentally booked a smoking room. The owner was really nice and simply switched us out to non smoking. Large flat screen LCD tv's were nice. Hotel is right off the freeway. It was the perfect price for what you get.
1 night trip Mar 3, 2014
"Awesome stay before skiing"
The hotel isn't anything fancy, but you can't beat the price. Service was great and had a nice assortment of breakfast items. The location is great to get to the nearby ski resorts. Overall a great place for the price!
1 night trip Feb 28, 2014
Presley
it was just i expeced.
1 night trip Feb 10, 2014
"Perfect I-15 Commuter Stay...."
I liked that it was in and out by the freeway. The Front-Desk agent was pleasant and helpful. I was surprised they had big flat screen and the waffles were great. Will stay going back in July.....Thanks.
1 night business trip Feb 6, 2014
Justin
"Not a very good hotel"
I rather not
Other trip Jan 15, 2014
jrf
"Bad experience."
We have stayed at this hotel a number of times but this will be our last. Other the past three years it has continued to go down hill. The room was FILTHY, I left a note to that effect. We have stayed there because of the convenient location. Never again. TV did not work and the owner had to come to the room twice. Last year the clerk had an attitude and obviously did not like her job. Had the same experience with the person at registration this year only to find out he was the owner. We were put on the second floor at the end of the hall as far away from parking as you could get. Other guest were also in the same area. They were not full, there were about ten vehicles in the parking lot when we left at 5 AM. Bad experience.
1 night trip Nov 16, 2013
Carolyn Sayler
"Fit The Bill"
What I Expected.
1 night trip Nov 6, 2013
dealingdan
"good for the price"
Our room was clean. The hotel was an older one but comfortable. We left a blankie in our room and we were able to come back and get it.
1 night family trip Oct 24, 2013
"Nice and clean"
Not the newest place, but clean and friendly. Easy to find.
Other trip Oct 20, 2013
Nana
"Good price good service"
I was here for a week and I liked it here. it was cheap and not far from the highway. It it a bit hard to find but not too bad; its hidden behind a gas station. The service was nice and breakfast is free. I suppose if you're expecting a Hilton hotel you wont see it here, but if you need a good place to crash for the buck then come here! Negatives: There isn't a water fountain so you have to get it from the sink. The water in the shower smells like chlorine. It does feel old, but who cares. you just need a place to crash. Positives: free Nostalgic tv free breakfast free wifi cheap good service I will be back next year!
Other trip Oct 20, 2013
Kar
"Convenient hotel in Ogden."
This was the first of 4 hotels for the week for us and it would come in 2nd. It was clean and fine. It was conveniently located right off the freeway.
Other trip Sep 29, 2013
The bed was hard and the room smelled of smoke, old, dingy.
1 night trip Sep 22, 2013
"30 min. drive to Snow basin Resort"
Quite and close to the freeway( I15). Older place but clean. Just okay.
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
marsha
"not the best"
Saggy mattresses. Smoke filled hallway to the non-smoking rooms. Breakfast was ok. I left a t-shirt in the room and they said they never saw it. Hope the maid likes it as much as I did!
1 night business trip Sep 11, 2013
"Dissapointing Hotel"
Hard to find, not the cleanest room or in great condition
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
"room not very clean"
No coffee maker in room, not enough cups in room, looked like 2nd bed was not made up yet, and no printer for the public computer? Stains on carpet.
1 night business trip Aug 26, 2013
"Cheap, spartan, clean"
Needed a cheap bed to crash in while roadtripping. This place was it! Best price in the area, and clean so far as I could tell.
1 night trip Aug 19, 2013
"Terrible unclean hotel"
I Checked out for one night but charged for 3 nights.
Other trip Aug 20, 2013
AT
We did not like it
1 night trip Aug 17, 2013
"Clean room, friendly staff, right off I-84"
The surrounding area is little more than a truck stop and industrial park, but the interior of the hotel is pleasant. The room itself was clean and smelled fresh and the staff was very helpful and friendly.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2013
"newly renovated"
hotel renovated in june, the rooms were very nice. it was a pleasure to stay there. FYI THE ENTIRE HOTEL IS NOW A NO SMOKING HOTEL.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2013
CLIFF
"Super 8 Ogden Utah"
Not at all the way it looks on your site. Not much to say. A trucker stop. Very warn down. Never will stay there again.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2013
Denise
"Nice Place"
The neighborhood was a little strange but it is a straight shot to downtown Ogden and easy on/off to the freeway. The building itself is showing age but it stayed quiet the whole time. We didn't know there were other guests in the building.
3 night family trip Aug 3, 2013
Eric H
"Okay"
This hotel is satisfactory if you just need a place to crash on a long distance drive. My sole beef was that I was placed in a smoking room due to availability. Cigarette stench!
1 night trip Aug 7, 2013
"Not a bad place"
I've stayed here 2-3 times, its an older facility but its clean and quiet. For the price it's a decent place to stay.
2 night trip Aug 2, 2013
"Descent for the price"
Good for one night, but thats all.
1 night business trip Aug 2, 2013
Bonnie
"not a good Super 8"
This motel sucks: internet connection was worthless, room had a musty order (poor air conditioner maintenance), bathroom fan did not work, hallway smelled of cigarette smoke, stay away from this Super 8!
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
"The worst place ever"
The beds were like sleeping on a rock. The the carpet was stained. It sounded like there where dinosaurs walking down the hall. The walls where dirty and sticky.
2 night business trip Jul 31, 2013
Kent
i was disappointed with the continental breakfast. not much to choose from. however what they had set up was nice looking. i did not like that check in time was after 3pm. the event i had to attend was at 5 not giving me much time to prepare. i feel the check in time should be around 1pm for a more convenient schedule. the toilet and bathroom fan in my room was rather loud and the noise level coming from upstairs and in the hall was tolerable, but i think better insulation would be only choice to eliminate that issue. it was an older hotel. my overall stay was satisfactory. the staff was friendly and helpful.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2013
Used for my work crew. They were satisfied.
2 night trip Jul 8, 2013
"good budget motel"
great for the price - clean, easy in and out. nothing fancy, but good for the money. would go there again. safe travels.
1 night trip Jun 27, 2013
Stayed in better Super 8's. Seemed outdated and needing many upgrades. Not bad for the price. Wouldn't stay more than 1 night. Overall I give it a 3 out 5.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2013
Daddy
"Great location."
Towels had hairs on them, and room smelled of smoke. Other than that the room was an awesome deal for the price we paid.
Other trip Jun 30, 2013
"Great for the price...."
I'm not sure why everyone complains so much about this hotel. First of all, its the Super 8 not the Ritz. You definitely get what you pay for but I was pleasantly surprised by how enjoyable our stay was. I would definitely stay again and probably will in the next couple weeks. The bathrooms are a little dirty but one should prepare for that when paying $50/night at a hotel. Very happy with our stay.
Other trip Jun 25, 2013
Andy
"Vacation stay was fine."
Hotel was clean and adequate. Recent paint job in room was sloppy but beds, shower, sink, etc. were clean. Checkin was fast and very friendly.
1 night family trip Jun 14, 2013
Traveler
"Buyer Beware"
I paid for three rooms on hotels.com. When we checked in, they demanded we give them $50 cash deposit. So that's $150 cash. We had to find an atm late at night. We stay in motel rooms for business most of the year. I've run across this only a couple times. So, I.m not promoting their business at all.
Response by Super 8 Ogden
Dear Linda, I am really sorry the actual guest who stayed misunderstood. We just need a security deposit which does not have to be cash at all, it can be a valid credit card. We always get good guests like yourself and never have any problems voiding or refunding a security deposit. It is a very common practice with most hotel/motels. Again, I appologize if this caused you trouble.
2 night trip May 30, 2013

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"OK for the Price"
Hotel was good for the price; nothing positive or negative to add.
1 night trip Oct 10, 2015
"Ogden has some interesting places."
Stay was satisfactory, refrigerator was noisy and the desk clerk didn't know how to make an international phone call.
1 night romance trip Sep 21, 2015
We reserved non smoking room but the room definitely stinked from smoke. Room was very very minimal and the building looks old. The only positive point is the breakfast that was very good
1 night family trip Aug 11, 2015
IL
"Not up to the Canadian Super 8 Standards"
The room was old and musty. The bed had been made up on our first stay but the sheets were not changed and had hairs on them when we arrived. Naturaly we slept on top of the bed in our clothing and left after 4 hours. Little sleep for carrying on a long road trip. Brealfast room under reno the first stay open the second time and giving a more expedted standard. The check in clerk was surly and totaly unprofessional. Blamed me for being a senior citizen as the reason for dissatisfaction. Informed me there would be no refund if we did not stay on the return booking. Morning lady at the desk was more apologetic and gave us the name of the check in person Vick. A renovation is badly needed in the rooms. The basin in the bathroom was chipped and cracked. Window glass was filthy. Carpets old and musty.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
Garry

The following reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Solo per brevissimi soggiorni"
Camera con molti animaletti che camminavano sui muri, apparecchio per caffè in camera non pulito benissimo da precedente utilizzo, bagno talmente vecchio che sembrava sporco. Colazione ottima, wifi buono
1 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
Luca
IT
"静かで過ごし易い。"
静かだし、すぐそばにガススタンドがあって雑貨を買えるのがいい。部屋は清潔。お風呂の排水がやや悪かったが実用レベル。シャワーは熱いぐらいで私にとってはベスト。冷蔵庫も電子レンジもあり、wifiの電波も強く、ネットの速度も普通に早い。私はオグデンといえばここ。ちなみに東側の部屋は山の眺めがすごくいい。
4 night trip Nov 9, 2014
JP
"bien"
rien à redire , bon hotel
1 night romance trip Nov 6, 2014