All hotels in Ogden, Utah, United States of America

Dirty
    Room is not nice
    Uncomfortable
    Bad amenities
Not a place I would stay for a week. But nice for a day. Just stopping through for sleep.
1 night business trip May 2, 2014
Guay
It was good could use some upgrades. Staff was good. Breakfast was also good.
Other trip Apr 23, 2014
"Needs serious updating"
Hotel room was reasonably clean but very basic. The bathroom definitely needed updating...sink faucet did not work properly and sink was gouged and significantly stained, floor molding was in disrepair, etc. The mattress and box spring was noisy--creaked and groaned even with the slightest movement during sleep. Breakfast was convenient, but all carbs.
1 night trip Mar 17, 2014
"Nice rooms, great value"
New ownership. Very friendly staff, nice rooms with super fast wifi and brand new flat screen televisions. Very quiet. I will be staying there again next time im through.
Other trip Mar 15, 2014
Upon arrival we realized we accidentally booked a smoking room. The owner was really nice and simply switched us out to non smoking. Large flat screen LCD tv's were nice. Hotel is right off the freeway. It was the perfect price for what you get.
1 night trip Mar 3, 2014
"Awesome stay before skiing"
The hotel isn't anything fancy, but you can't beat the price. Service was great and had a nice assortment of breakfast items. The location is great to get to the nearby ski resorts. Overall a great place for the price!
1 night trip Feb 28, 2014
Presley
it was just i expeced.
1 night trip Feb 10, 2014
"Perfect I-15 Commuter Stay...."
I liked that it was in and out by the freeway. The Front-Desk agent was pleasant and helpful. I was surprised they had big flat screen and the waffles were great. Will stay going back in July.....Thanks.
1 night business trip Feb 6, 2014
Justin
"Not a very good hotel"
I rather not
Other trip Jan 15, 2014
jrf
"Bad experience."
We have stayed at this hotel a number of times but this will be our last. Other the past three years it has continued to go down hill. The room was FILTHY, I left a note to that effect. We have stayed there because of the convenient location. Never again. TV did not work and the owner had to come to the room twice. Last year the clerk had an attitude and obviously did not like her job. Had the same experience with the person at registration this year only to find out he was the owner. We were put on the second floor at the end of the hall as far away from parking as you could get. Other guest were also in the same area. They were not full, there were about ten vehicles in the parking lot when we left at 5 AM. Bad experience.
1 night trip Nov 16, 2013
Carolyn Sayler
"Fit The Bill"
What I Expected.
1 night trip Nov 6, 2013
dealingdan
"good for the price"
Our room was clean. The hotel was an older one but comfortable. We left a blankie in our room and we were able to come back and get it.
1 night family trip Oct 24, 2013
"Nice and clean"
Not the newest place, but clean and friendly. Easy to find.
Other trip Oct 20, 2013
Nana
"Good price good service"
I was here for a week and I liked it here. it was cheap and not far from the highway. It it a bit hard to find but not too bad; its hidden behind a gas station. The service was nice and breakfast is free. I suppose if you're expecting a Hilton hotel you wont see it here, but if you need a good place to crash for the buck then come here! Negatives: There isn't a water fountain so you have to get it from the sink. The water in the shower smells like chlorine. It does feel old, but who cares. you just need a place to crash. Positives: free Nostalgic tv free breakfast free wifi cheap good service I will be back next year!
Other trip Oct 20, 2013
Kar
"Convenient hotel in Ogden."
This was the first of 4 hotels for the week for us and it would come in 2nd. It was clean and fine. It was conveniently located right off the freeway.
Other trip Sep 29, 2013
The bed was hard and the room smelled of smoke, old, dingy.
1 night trip Sep 22, 2013
"30 min. drive to Snow basin Resort"
Quite and close to the freeway( I15). Older place but clean. Just okay.
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
marsha
"not the best"
Saggy mattresses. Smoke filled hallway to the non-smoking rooms. Breakfast was ok. I left a t-shirt in the room and they said they never saw it. Hope the maid likes it as much as I did!
1 night business trip Sep 11, 2013
"Dissapointing Hotel"
Hard to find, not the cleanest room or in great condition
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
"room not very clean"
No coffee maker in room, not enough cups in room, looked like 2nd bed was not made up yet, and no printer for the public computer? Stains on carpet.
1 night business trip Aug 26, 2013
"Cheap, spartan, clean"
Needed a cheap bed to crash in while roadtripping. This place was it! Best price in the area, and clean so far as I could tell.
1 night trip Aug 19, 2013
"Terrible unclean hotel"
I Checked out for one night but charged for 3 nights.
Other trip Aug 20, 2013
AT
We did not like it
1 night trip Aug 17, 2013
"Clean room, friendly staff, right off I-84"
The surrounding area is little more than a truck stop and industrial park, but the interior of the hotel is pleasant. The room itself was clean and smelled fresh and the staff was very helpful and friendly.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2013
"newly renovated"
hotel renovated in june, the rooms were very nice. it was a pleasure to stay there. FYI THE ENTIRE HOTEL IS NOW A NO SMOKING HOTEL.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2013
CLIFF
"Super 8 Ogden Utah"
Not at all the way it looks on your site. Not much to say. A trucker stop. Very warn down. Never will stay there again.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2013
Denise
"Nice Place"
The neighborhood was a little strange but it is a straight shot to downtown Ogden and easy on/off to the freeway. The building itself is showing age but it stayed quiet the whole time. We didn't know there were other guests in the building.
3 night family trip Aug 3, 2013
Eric H
"Okay"
This hotel is satisfactory if you just need a place to crash on a long distance drive. My sole beef was that I was placed in a smoking room due to availability. Cigarette stench!
1 night trip Aug 7, 2013
"Not a bad place"
I've stayed here 2-3 times, its an older facility but its clean and quiet. For the price it's a decent place to stay.
2 night trip Aug 2, 2013
"Descent for the price"
Good for one night, but thats all.
1 night business trip Aug 2, 2013
Bonnie
"not a good Super 8"
This motel sucks: internet connection was worthless, room had a musty order (poor air conditioner maintenance), bathroom fan did not work, hallway smelled of cigarette smoke, stay away from this Super 8!
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
"The worst place ever"
The beds were like sleeping on a rock. The the carpet was stained. It sounded like there where dinosaurs walking down the hall. The walls where dirty and sticky.
2 night business trip Jul 31, 2013
Kent
i was disappointed with the continental breakfast. not much to choose from. however what they had set up was nice looking. i did not like that check in time was after 3pm. the event i had to attend was at 5 not giving me much time to prepare. i feel the check in time should be around 1pm for a more convenient schedule. the toilet and bathroom fan in my room was rather loud and the noise level coming from upstairs and in the hall was tolerable, but i think better insulation would be only choice to eliminate that issue. it was an older hotel. my overall stay was satisfactory. the staff was friendly and helpful.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2013
Used for my work crew. They were satisfied.
2 night trip Jul 8, 2013
"good budget motel"
great for the price - clean, easy in and out. nothing fancy, but good for the money. would go there again. safe travels.
1 night trip Jun 27, 2013
Stayed in better Super 8's. Seemed outdated and needing many upgrades. Not bad for the price. Wouldn't stay more than 1 night. Overall I give it a 3 out 5.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2013
Daddy
"Great location."
Towels had hairs on them, and room smelled of smoke. Other than that the room was an awesome deal for the price we paid.
Other trip Jun 30, 2013
"Great for the price...."
I'm not sure why everyone complains so much about this hotel. First of all, its the Super 8 not the Ritz. You definitely get what you pay for but I was pleasantly surprised by how enjoyable our stay was. I would definitely stay again and probably will in the next couple weeks. The bathrooms are a little dirty but one should prepare for that when paying $50/night at a hotel. Very happy with our stay.
Other trip Jun 25, 2013
Andy
"Vacation stay was fine."
Hotel was clean and adequate. Recent paint job in room was sloppy but beds, shower, sink, etc. were clean. Checkin was fast and very friendly.
1 night family trip Jun 14, 2013
Traveler
"Buyer Beware"
I paid for three rooms on hotels.com. When we checked in, they demanded we give them $50 cash deposit. So that's $150 cash. We had to find an atm late at night. We stay in motel rooms for business most of the year. I've run across this only a couple times. So, I.m not promoting their business at all.
Response by Super 8 Ogden
Dear Linda, I am really sorry the actual guest who stayed misunderstood. We just need a security deposit which does not have to be cash at all, it can be a valid credit card. We always get good guests like yourself and never have any problems voiding or refunding a security deposit. It is a very common practice with most hotel/motels. Again, I appologize if this caused you trouble.
2 night trip May 30, 2013
"Super 8"
Old ran down gross motel. Gave super 8 a bad name
Response by Super 8 Ogden
Dear Jlb, We appologise that your stay was not satisfactory but we are aggressively working on improving things and your stays.
1 night business trip Apr 19, 2013
Jlb
"Good staff, but run down and smelt bad."
The hotel looked lord and run down. There was also a stench. Even though the place was not nice the staff was.
Other trip Apr 18, 2013
The stale smell in the room was trying to be covered by the window being left open. The sheets were so thin I was worried my feet would go through them, not a good clean feeling AT ALL in the room.
1 night trip Apr 12, 2013
Charlene L
"Price was right, Just fine."
Initially I thought the bed was hard, but in reality I slept very well. Shower worked great in the morning, I'm 6 ft 2 in tall and shower height was just fine. AC/Heat worked nicely with digital temp display. Picked the temp I wanted and it stayed right there. It is not the Taj Mahal, but it certainly is not a dump. Everything worked including door locks and door security locks. Continental breakfast in morning was OK, basic, not fancy, but edible and more than one choice to eat. I've had much worse.
Response by Super 8 Ogden
Dear Ray, Thanks a lot for appreciating our work and really hope to have some more nice words with your next stay as we are changing couple things to make your staty better.
1 night trip Apr 7, 2013
Ray
"Nice, clean and affordable room"
I really liked my room as it was cozy. I reached at 9:30pm and the desk clerk was busy with three other check-ins, had to wait 5 minutes but he was kind enough to help me with my luggage....Breakfast was sufficient with nice hot waffles and i had to have my oatmeal. Will stay on my way back.
Response by Super 8 Ogden
Dear Stella, thanks a lot for your generous comment on our desk person. We try to focus on helping customers as much as we can and this kind of appreciation does help bring out the best in people. Thanks
1 night trip Apr 10, 2013
Stella Houston
"visiting long lost brother of over forty years"
my stay at this hotel was nothing short of heaven.my room was wonderful,and it included a most beautiful view of the snow capped mountains at no extra cost! having back problems i found the the bed was perfect,i slept like a baby,waking up every day refreshed,with no back pain at all.this hotel was very quiet ,the housekeeping did an excellent job, as well as all of the staff.the continental breakfast was great,and the fresh hot waffels were a plus.i had a problem with my tv remote ,when i checked in , and the nite manager fixed it less than five minutes after my arrival.i am a smoker and checked almost every hotel in the ogden and roy utah area and they were almost non exsistent . thankfully this hotel did. another plus was the ability to open the window allowing the clean mountain air in,very refreshing.the room rates were very affordable for any budget.whenever i travel to ogden this will be the place i will stay again.i read some negative reviews but mine is NOT ONE OF THEM. if your looking for a five star ,overpriced hotel with all the noise and uncaring staff in a noisy downtown setting, please GO THERE. if your looking for a small quaint hotel in a quiet area , with easy access to freeways as well as the ogden,roy areas, not to mention the friendly staff, and being a SMOKER FRIENDLY HOTEL,stay here. if you are a non smoker who likes to complain about smokers, find another hotel! there are plenty of non smoking hotels in the area.
Dear Terry, Thanks for appreciating our facilities and staff. Thanks
4 night trip Mar 21, 2013
TERRY B.
Room very dated but for the price was happy
1 night trip Mar 9, 2013
Very dirty
Business trip Mar 11, 2013
"Enjoyed my stay here!"
Hotel staff was very helpful and went out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed! Breakfast was a bonus! Thanks!
Other trip Mar 4, 2013
"pigsty!"
filthy room, moldy wash cloth left on shower rod, no clean wash cloths, toothpaste all over bathroom door, extremely run down and old, no faceplate on a/c-heat to know which knobs are heat, awful place!!
Other trip Mar 4, 2013