All hotels in Davenport, Florida, United States of America

I enjoyed my stay. I just wish there were more shopping stores in walking distance of the hotel. You all should thnk about getting am indoor pool
5 night trip Sep 8, 2014
Checking in the clerk charged $20 for incidentals but we got to the room, there was not anything to buy. They need to do something about vacuuming the corridor and by the elevator. When we came back to the hotel around 10:30 pm, the clerk was texting or playing on her cellphone, she did not greet us or even taking her eyes of her cellphone, we thought that was appropriate to not recognize your patrons and greet them.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
"excellent"
Nice rooms. Clean. Would recommend to my friends.
1 night business trip Sep 9, 2014
Rocky
"Last Minute Stay"
A very decent hotel. I like the location being right next to Interstate 4...not too far from Orlando and Lakeland.
1 night trip Sep 10, 2014
K
"Excellent Hotel for Budgets."
Lets be honest, it's not going to be the Hilton Suites or the Trump Plaza. However, for a nice hotel that's about 20 minutes away from any attraction you can't beat it. I'll be the first to tell you of any dirtyness or unhappyness I had...however I was pleasantly surprised. The front desk was very pleasent, the breakfast in the morning was fabulous, and I was out and about to the parks in no time!
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
"Great Stay!"
Nice Hotel! Very helpful employees and cleanness awesome. Even the kids had a good time - eating at the included breakfast. The only I will say open your eyes in night - the hotel sign needs lighting and you can miss the entrance. Overall - two thumbs up!
2 night family trip Sep 5, 2014
"Friendly, helpful staff."
Nicely appointed rooms, comfortable beds and excellent breakfasts. We had a very pleasant two days.
Other trip Sep 4, 2014
R
"Far from parks"
This is a very good hotel for the given price, very good reception, awesome breakfast, free wifi. Best of all is AC is thermostat controlled. You can set the room temperature and rest is taken care. I would recommened this hotel if you do not mind to travel 30 minutes to either lego land or orlando.
2 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
This hotel is not near the airport as it says. Very dissapointed to find that out after arriving. Room smelled musty, and would not offer a roll away bed for an unexpected guest.
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2014
"Great Place to Rest"
I stayed at this hotel with several friends. I really enjoyed myself my stay.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Janet Kitchen
Excellent
1 night trip Aug 17, 2014
Maria Grace
"Awesome Hotel"
The room was clean, comfortable, and in excellent condition. Staff were polite and helpful. Breakfast was very good and provided a nice variety to choose from. Pool was great. Finally, it was close to Route 4 and it only took 20 minutes to get to Disney World. What more can you ask for?
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2014
Maria
"PERFECT LOCATION NEXT TO RITCHIE BROS AUCTION"
Great service,clean rooms,great location.
1 night business trip Aug 13, 2014
RICHARD
"no problems, people were great overall excellent ."
would go back and do it again loved it. well toke my boys to LEGOLAND the service at the front desk was excellent breakfast was fantastic. room was great. I really would do it again love the hotel ,service and people
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
miguel
"EXCELLENT PLACE TO STAY"
The Personal very friendly and helpful, the ROOMS AWESOME VERY CLEAN and CONFORTABLE. EASY LOCATION . THE BREAKFAST DELICIOUS and Always full the dining very clean. It is a hotel that I will recommend and for my future trips to the parks will be the one to STAY. KEEP DOING THE GREAT JOB...
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
Magda Perich
"Not bad"
The Hotel is not bad. Parking is free and so is Breakfast. The Breakfast room is not adequate to hold the morning rush and has one pancake machine that is always tied up. The location requires making a you turn to get on to I-4 though it is right on I-4 as the U-turn is a mile away. The hotel doesn't seem to entertain a late checkout option which would be beneficial since they are plenty of hotels for half their price during this time of the year.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
It is nice ,the employe very nice I like it I will be back !
2 night business trip Jul 30, 2014
"Hospitable and Welcoming"
The hotel was clean and comfortable. We did many activities in all directions of the hotel, so it was convenient without having to switch hotels. The very best part of our stay was the amazing young lady working at the front desk, Donna. She went above and beyond to make all the guests feel genuinely welcome and well cared for. She has brought a whole new meaning to good customer service, something that is lacking in most places.
5 night trip Apr 1, 2014
The Rogers
"Very good."
Very good hotel. Very large room. Excellent and friendly staff, excellent hot breakfast. Has pool and fitness room. Enjoyed it very much. My only complaints are the carpets seems stained or dirty in the 4th floor hallway, and the hotel is a little hard to get to with the median. But it was a convenient location for my meetings nearby.
3 night trip Jul 26, 2014
JC
"Great for the price!!!!"
This place is absolutely awesome!!! ESPECIALLY considering the price. The pool needed a little TLC but overall it was just fine. I was very impressed with this hotel, the price, the location and the cleanliness. I would highly recommend this place for people headed to Disney. We had our 3 girls with us and we had a great 2 nights.
2 night trip Jul 23, 2014
Fab 5
"Really nice hotel, great breakfast, perfect locati"
The hotel was very nice and clean. The room was big and the bed was amazing! The staff was great. I really enjoyed their breakfast and the variety. The location was perfect for my Disney vacation, since it was not where all the tourists were. It was perfect for me. I could go to Disney and then come back and relax without a problem.
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
M.V
My family and I booked (4) rooms at the Holiday Inn Express Orlando South Davenport in July of 2014. The (service) was very questionable. I put the sign on the door for room service not to enter. They went inside anyway.The (food) was extremely bland. The carpet in the hallways were disgustingly filthy. Then on our last night the air conditioning went out in the elevators, lobby, and lounge area. The general manager was less than helpful when asked to rectify our concerns.
4 night trip Jul 10, 2014
Excellent hotel far from attractions but great rooms
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
"Could Use Some Work"
The room was comfortable and very nice to stay in for the night. Getting to the hotel was a bit of an issue. You had to U-turn to get in to the hotel. It was a bit nerve-wracking with Orlando traffic. The business center was completely out of order.
1 night trip Jul 8, 2014
"Terrible! Room smelled like dirty feet"
We would not recommend this place. We got in late room smelled like dirty feet. We called front desk had no other rooms, went down and got a spray to try to cover smell the best we could, asked for extra towels..had to get from desk. Asked for extra blanket they had none!
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
Jody
"Nice hotel with nice amenities"
Clean hotel room, stocked with microwave, mini-fridge, and safe. Free hot and cold breakfast was very good.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
Jack
"nice hotel"
it was a real nice hotel and it had very good truck parking
1 night business trip Jun 25, 2014
jewel jenkins
"Overall very good"
The hotel was very nice. Location very convenient to the Interstate. Personnel were very friendly, helpful and courteous. I would stay again. It was only a few miles from Disney World, with a reasonable price.
1 night trip Jun 25, 2014
"Great Pre-Disney Destination"
The front desk attendant was very friendly and helpful. The room was spacious and comfortable, although the bathroom counter was a bit high and awkward. The location is close to several different restaurants, and is only 15 or 20 minutes from the main gates of Disney.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
JoPo
"V. NICE HOTEL FOR VACATION IN FLORIDA."
Everything was upto the expectation Will prefer staying there whenever in FLORIDA.
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
ALI
I had a wonderful time there. I suggest two things would be better if improved. One, increase the tables numbers in the breakfast area. Two, the sink stage in restroom is too high . Thanks.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
"Location is good!"
Our stay was good. However they do need to re-carpet the hallways, as we found the 5th floor stained by bleach! Also on our stay the halls had no AC running and it was uncomfortable (also on the 5th floor). However with that said, we would stay here again. Right off I-4.
2 night trip May 29, 2014
SDK
"Most uncomfortable beds I've ever slept on"
Although the front desk service and breakfast were good, it did little to make up for the most uncomfortable beds I have ever slept in. The two mattresses in our room were the same way. We all woke up sore on both mornings. Never staying there again!!
2 night family trip May 2, 2014
"Great place"
Comfortable bed, cold a/c, liked check out at 12pm and breakfast.
Other trip Jun 4, 2014
Max
"nice and clean hotel"
we stay two nights and was great for the price.very good breakfast,a bit far from legoland park but we definitely go back.
Other trip May 30, 2014
Great value for the area. Great breakfast with plenty of choices.
Other trip May 24, 2014
"CLOSE TO FAMILY MEMBERS I WAS VISITING"
GOOD EXPERIENCE, THOUGH I WAS ONLY THERE TWO NIGHTS
Other trip May 21, 2014
"very very average"
Pretty small bathroom for a suite
3 night trip May 11, 2014
"go-to hotel"
This was our second time staying here. My boyfriend and I make sure to book this hotel whenever we go to Orlando because of the good price and cleanliness of the room. I wasn't too fond of the room location which was on the 1st floor right in the front of the hotel with a view of the parking lot but it wasn't such a big deal since we were there only to sleep at night, so we just kept the curtains and blinds shut. The free breakfast is a good plus. The coffee and juice is watery yes, but nothing to cry about. Grab a bottle of oj at the gas station nearby if it doesn't meet your needs. We will definitely be staying here when we go back to Orlando later this year!
3 night trip May 2, 2014
Nicole
"Nice hotel, close to major highway and mall"
The hotel was nice. It is right next to the major highway (4) and right down the road from a decent strip mall. When we checked in we met with Donna who is amazing. She made the stay that much better with her personality and helpfulness.
Other trip May 12, 2014
Doug
Room was next to gym room and the TV was left on very loud. Called front desk and no one had a key to the room to turn it off. didn't sleep all night
2 night business trip May 3, 2014
Tim Schipper
"50% was good"
About 1/2 of everything was fine. However...1) we were told at check-in there were pool towels at the pool, so we didn't take any. There were no pool towels. 2) The door to get back inside from the pool does not work with the room keys. Other guests had the same problem. So you'll walk around the building...wet. 3) Ice machine on 2nd floor does not work. 4) Vending machine on 3rd floor does not work. 5) Both treadmills in the fitness room will only work if the little red magnet-key (one shared between both) is attached. It was on the floor when I found it. 6) The printer in the business center does not work. Other guests had the same problem. Fortunately I was able to use the computer/printer at the front desk. 7) OJ at breakfast was watered down...even my young kids noticed. 8) MOST IMPORTANTLY: my reservation was for 2 queens and I got 2 fulls. I travel a lot for business and trust me, I don't encounter any of these issues at hotels of the same brand or even in the same price range. Our experience would have been much better if they'd pay attention to these details. NO EXCUSE for the wrong bed sizes though.
2 night trip Apr 25, 2014
"Very noisy room"
We were in orlando for 4 days of visit to disney parks. I think we got the worst bedroom they have. It was next to elevators and machine room and had a lot of noise at night which was terrible because we were at parks the whole day and we needed to rest at night. The breakfast was average but there was nowhere to sit.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
angie
"Nice hotel, good service"
We stayed in the hotel for vacation. Friendly staffs, good service and clean room.
1 night trip Apr 15, 2014
"Good Location. Close to Disney World"
Great Rates. Very Clean Hotel. Excellent Complimentary Breakfast. We will stay there again.
1 night trip Apr 4, 2014
robert marsden
"Living on the I-4!"
Nice room but totally ruined by the road noise from the I-4! I will not be staying here again, might as will be parked on the carriage way!
1 night trip Apr 6, 2014
N Baker
"Convenient Location, Great Value"
Convenient Location. Good choice of restaurants nearby. Plush and Posh room, very clean and comfortable. EXCELLENT breakfast .... great selection and everything was very FRESH! Just don't know why there are so few dining tables and chairs in the breakfast area when there is plenty of space.
Other trip Apr 8, 2014
Simon
"Cold Pool"
The hotel is located so the pool area is in the shade most of the time. Makes for a cold unheated pool in the sunshine state. If you plan to sit outside and relax, bring a jacket
2 night trip Apr 1, 2014
mike
"Good Hotel, great price, close to interstate"
This was a one night leisure stay for my wife and I to visit some local off the beaten path attractions. This is a fairly newer HI Express, it was close to the interstate and local attractions. Only complaints I have were a small child screaming its head off half the night (why don't hotels insulate walls between rooms) and not much hot water for the morning shower. The price was nice and it was close to the interstate and local attractions (maybe 20-30 minutes from Disney but we weren't going there). If you stay here, I highly recommend driving about 8 miles south on 27 to Manny's Chop House in Haines City for dinner. The only restaurants close to the hotel are Craker Barrell and fast food places.
1 night trip Mar 29, 2014
JohnBG
"Nice hotel close to legoland"
Awesome!!!nice location and very comfortable to stay...
Other trip Mar 29, 2014