All hotels in Davenport, Florida, United States of America
4050 Hotel Drive, Davenport, FL, 33897, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

• Value
    Quite clean
  • Bar
    Bar is not good
"great place"
Great place to stay, right off highway, close to everything. We stay here when we visit Lego Lan .
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
"Nice hotel, right off the highway"
Everything went well @ a reasonable price! would stay again
Other trip May 6, 2015
"FOUR DAYS OF EXCELLENT STAY...."
Excellent, good people
1 night family trip Apr 22, 2015
"definetly go back"
We stood on this hotel for our sons birthday on Lego land and we love it. the rooms were clean the breakfast was awesome and free Wichita is perfect. We definitely come back on our next trip to Lego land.
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Jose
"Good location. By i4 15 minutes from Disney"
Good inexpensive hotel that have you close to Disney . free breakfast and WiFi, a big plus these days, pretty much just a place to stay during the night then get up and go have fun in the morning.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Sam Anderson
"Nice hotel for $80/night"
plus free breakfast was bonus :). Kinda difficult to get to if coming from the left side of US 27.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
Jmb
"very hard to get too."
thin walls old ferniture . you needto do at least one u turn to get to the hotel.pool was ice!!!
Other trip Mar 20, 2015
D.J.
"Orlando"
The staff was nice, the lady tending to the breakfast was very nice and friendly. She talked to every body and was a joy to be around. The rooms were clean but the shower head was terrible, need new ones. Cable got fuzzy a lot but wasn't too bad.
1 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
Ann
"Very Nice Hotel"
Room was very comfortable and clean. Breakfast was good and staff friendly. Parking was easy.
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
Barb
"Good Enough"
Great hotel beds comfortable good complementary breakfsdt. There for Disney and SeaWorld not close to attractions 15 to Magic Kingdom 1/2 hour to SeaWorld. Only bad thing was the shower head.
2 night family trip Feb 24, 2015
"Nice hotel minutes from the Disney World Parks"
This is our third time staying at this hotel. Only a short drive from the Disney Parks. Rooms are quite comfortable. Staff has always been friendly. Breakfast is more than adequate for the whole family. Cereals, muffins, eggs, sausage, pancakes, waffles, coffee, tea and juices. The free breakfast keeps you from having to drop $20-$30 a day on eating at Denny's or Cracker Barrel. The property outside is always clean. There is a nice pool area in the rear of the buidling but this year it was way too cold for our family to enjoy it's use.
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
"Slippery showers"
The descision of the hotel to remove the grippy strips from the bathtubs was a very poor one. The tub appeared like it was manufactured with strips for grip and safety, but they had been removed. You could see the outlines of where it appears the strips had been removed. The tub was extremely slippery and I fell out of the tub about 40 seconds after I got in. I was lucky I did not crack open my head on the toilet or break any bones. I reported the incident to the staff that night and asked for grippy strips to be placed in the tube. The staff put it down the request on their maintainence list. The next day I was informed that they could not put in grippy strips for sanitation reasons. It appears the safety of the guests is not important. I am sure that temporary grippy strips can not cost too much money to buy and install. Tubs that are designed to have grippy strips should never have them removed without having new strips installed in their place. It has been over a week since the incident and I am still very sore and it hurts to walk or bend from the waist.
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
Darrel
"Very good for the price"
Staff was nice, hot breakfast, not many good options for dinner in the area.
2 night business trip Feb 3, 2015
"Lovely"
I love this Hotel. Close to the highway and not far from Legoland theme park and very family friendly. Second time staying here and I love it very comfortable and noise free.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Lovely
"Fairly new hotel but uncomfortable"
The mattress was made of solid concrete. Other than that an okay hotel.
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
"very pleased"
very pleased.. clean, attractive, resonable in price... free breakfast outstanding.. staffed with a very nice efficient mom-like person who even carried lollypops in her apron for the kids...
1 night family trip Jan 19, 2015
geraldine
"Nice and comfortable"
Gym equipment not working and unable to use outdoor poor during cold weather.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
OS
"Nice hotel close to Disney"
18 minutes to Disney.Nice breakfast and clean rooms
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
Clive
"A Hidden Gem"
I was tired after a long day in Orlando for Business not Pleasure and wanted a clean hotel at a reasonable rate and couldn't find it last minute in Orlando. Drove to Davenport about 10 minutes past Disney to be pleasantly surprised to have a King Suite that was so large and comfortable. Plenty of Dining options around hotel. I will be back to this property soon!
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
Jackie
"Overnight stay"
Nice clean hotel. Great rate. Good breakfast. Friendly staff.
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
"Christmas Day Gift"
This was our first time staying here and it was Christmas Day. We were really happy with our room #507! Breakfast was plentiful, staff was pleasant and the hotel was very clean. We will be staying here again.
2 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
susan
All that we expected, unconfortable to get there, good breakfast, clean and acceptable staff
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
Bad food
"satisfied"
Room is well clear
4 night family trip Dec 16, 2014
"Good customer service experience."
My stay was due to business. Lobby staff was pleasant and helpful. They allowed me to meet with the candidates I needed to interview in their breakfast area being that our store was not open for a few hours prior to the scheduled times.
1 night business trip Dec 10, 2014
"Relocating stop"
Very economical stay. Well worth the money. Entrance to the hotel a little tricky, and next door is an eyesore. Worth the stay.
2 night romance trip Dec 7, 2014
Ronald
"Nice Hotel close to work and on I-4"
Great value, nice rooms and hospitable staff. Good choice for breakfast.
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
Nari
"Pleasing"
Stayed there for 4 nights. Comfy mattresses. Walls so thin we woke up every morning... when our neighbors woke up ! Bathroom cleaned a little too quickly. Good breakfast, but eating area fills up fast. Hotel requires U-turns to access. Aside from McDonalds, barely no restaurants opened after 10pm in the area
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"It was fine."
It was fine, room was nice and big! Wish one of the staff was bit more nicer, she seem to be in a bad mood every time. I spend a week there. Ron was clean, bath was fine. The bathroom sink was a bit too high up but was fine. Good hotel though.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
rachel
"Good value for the price"
I received excellent service from the front desk staff who were all very helpful and patient with my several requests to receive and send faxes. Breakfast was a little disappointing, the cooked dishes were not as good as I have experienced in other hotels of a similar room rate and the baked items were not as fresh as they might have been. The beds were very comfortable, the hotel was very quite and clean. I would stay again and settle for cereal and coffee for breakfast.
4 night business trip Nov 18, 2014
JOHN
"The cleanness of a room is critical and I needed t"
The room was not clean as I expected. we found a Cockroach on the room and after day 1 the room smell to humidity, I think it was cleaned with a dirty clothe.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
Fernando
"Not worth the cost"
A bit expensive for what you get. The breakfast wasn't worth taking advantage of. The TV had poor reception and did not have as many stations as most hotels.
Phil
"Close to parks and vineland malls"
Really good, near to principal attractions, good parking, breakfast and wifi
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
sergio
"Okay"
I'd rate my experience as "average". The room and bathroom were clean. However, the water pressure was horrible. I mean conserving water is one thing. But to expect to do with a slow trickle of water in the shower and the sink is ridiculous. There was no waste paper basket in our bathroom and despite requesting for one, we didn't get one. Which brings me to the morning reception staff. I found them smacking off big attitude. There was no greeting at all. There was no smile. No welcoming attitude, period. The breakfast area was waited on by a nice lady and she was very nice. They only serve cookies during weekdays and not over weekends. Whats up with that? Outside of that, I just didn't get a good warm welcome feel to the place. Will I stay here again. Probably not.
3 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
"Tough to get to, but once there it is a decent."
The most challenging part, even with a GPS that found the address, was getting into and out of the hotel. There is only one small road that will get you back to this hotel and the road can only be taking going one direction. For one night not too bad, but for a long stay it would be a pain to having to U turn to get to your hotel all the time. Otherwise our one night stay was fine.
1 night romance trip Oct 20, 2014
Brandon
"My room was very clean!"
I stayed for 3 nights and the carpets were getting redone. The hotel was very quite and peaceful and my room was extra clean. I can't say enough about how comfortable my bed was. I would definitely stay there again. I have seen better breakfast buffets but, this wasn't too bad. My co-worker was staying at the Omni Championsgate 3 miles down the road for a lot more money and I thought my room looked better than her's.
1 night business trip Oct 9, 2014
"Dirty"
I had to clean the toilet and bathroom. Room was very dirty.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
Deb
"Great place to stay, fine breakfast"
Excellent deal from Hotels.com on this stay. Hotel very well kept. Only fault was carpets worn in main reception and floor. however there was a sign in reception apologising for new carpet about to be fitted in next few days. otherwise top marks.
1 night romance trip Oct 1, 2014
"Okay hotel"
Location is far from disney and universal. Hotel was clean and safe. Not much around in terms of restaurants. Good deal with a decent breakfast.
3 night business trip Oct 2, 2014
Dexter
"Overall all was well. Breakfast was ok."
The only disappointment was that you had to pass the hotel on the south side, go down the road to next light and make a u-turn to return on north side to make a right into the block. If you miss your right turn which I did you have to do it all over again which now you have to go up further up the road to make a u-turn. Wish there was a left turn lane into that street as there was also another hotel in the area. SMH with the way Florida survey the roads.
Other trip Oct 2, 2014
May-Ray
Continental breakfast was not the best, but pleased with everything else.
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
"Great place to stay, near Disney"
This is a little south of Disney on I 4. The hotel was very nice, not fancy, but much more than adequate. Good hot breakfast.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
"Great value"
The hotel was outstanding for the price.
1 night business trip Sep 27, 2014
RL
Very friendly staff, especially breakfast person. Kept room clean, replenished and was very friendly
2 night trip Sep 25, 2014
"Close to Disney"
Room had unpainted patches carpet needed vacuumed hall carpets filthy. Least expensive holiday inn in area.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Ron
"great place. strongly recommend"
awesome. nice, clean and relaxing. rooms are very spacious. Almost got lost in the room. echoed a little. but was very nice.
2 night romance trip Sep 19, 2014
Justin
I enjoyed my stay. I just wish there were more shopping stores in walking distance of the hotel. You all should thnk about getting am indoor pool
5 night trip Sep 8, 2014
Checking in the clerk charged $20 for incidentals but we got to the room, there was not anything to buy. They need to do something about vacuuming the corridor and by the elevator. When we came back to the hotel around 10:30 pm, the clerk was texting or playing on her cellphone, she did not greet us or even taking her eyes of her cellphone, we thought that was appropriate to not recognize your patrons and greet them.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
"excellent"
Nice rooms. Clean. Would recommend to my friends.
1 night business trip Sep 9, 2014
Rocky
"Last Minute Stay"
A very decent hotel. I like the location being right next to Interstate 4...not too far from Orlando and Lakeland.
1 night trip Sep 10, 2014
K
"Excellent Hotel for Budgets."
Lets be honest, it's not going to be the Hilton Suites or the Trump Plaza. However, for a nice hotel that's about 20 minutes away from any attraction you can't beat it. I'll be the first to tell you of any dirtyness or unhappyness I had...however I was pleasantly surprised. The front desk was very pleasent, the breakfast in the morning was fabulous, and I was out and about to the parks in no time!
Other trip Sep 10, 2014