All hotels in Montreal, Quebec, Canada
901 Square Victoria, Montreal, QC, H2Z1R1, Canada, ‏‎800-491-6126

Concierge Daniel was excellent. The best I have dealt with. He listened to what we were looking to do and what we wanted in a restaurant, then made recommendations. Once we decided he took care of all of the reservations.
2 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
Bryan
"Will stay here again!"
Everyone at the W Hotel was very friendly, accommodating, and helpful. The room was very comfortable and we loved how stylish the decor was. It was in a great location in Montreal and centrally located to many of the city's attractions.
2 night romance trip Jul 7, 2015
Samantha
"Best hotel in Montreal so far"
The W Hotel is elegant, comfortable, and well-situated in Montreal's city center. The Hotels.com price was excellent. My sole complaint has to do with the rope line blocking entry to hotel guests when the chic in-hotel bar is hopping on a weekend evening. No, I do not wish to show my room key to a bouncer to get in the front door of the hotel where I have booked a not inexpensive room. They absolutely need to build a separate entrance for the bar.
1 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
"nice hotel"
stayed at the W for the world cup game in Montreal. Nice hotel. Expensive parking. Breakfast was awesome. Great service. Pillows are a little too thick for my comfort. Would have been nice to have options for a thinner pillow.
1 night romance trip Jun 30, 2015
Christine
This hotel is perfect if you want to be in the middle of everything. The Concierge was phenomenal in recommending the right bars and restaurants of my girlfriend and I. Our room was very spacious, the room service was great, the rooms were super clean and had Bliss products. We are definitely going back.
5 night romance trip Jun 24, 2015
Andreas
"No Down-sides"
We enjoyed our stay. The hotel is comfortable, stylish and well-situated. The room was spacious and well-provisioned. The staff were friendly and helpful.
4 night romance trip Jun 1, 2015
"A Real Disappointment."
The hotel was very trendy and neat. Otherwise the service was terrible, they have problems with the credit card system and they wasn’t able to admit it. Instead of admit the problem the said it was a problem with all my credits cards and also all my friends credit cards. After a half an hour of arguments, they told us, in a rude manner, they would accept cash for incidentals. They also call immediately to remove the snack bar from the room, regardless we pay in advance for the room and the incidentals. An hour later, I tried my credit card on the hotel bar and it worked. I told the front desk girl and it also work for the room, but I never receive an apology from the supervisor nor the manager. It was a real disappointment.
5 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
William O
My coworker and I have stayed here before for business, both times the hotel has been great. From the valet to the restaurant staff are all very helpful. The concierge is very insightful and even remembered my coworker and I from last time and sent us a nice little goody bag to our room. The valet gives you water when you leave and will help direct you where ever you need to go. The food from breakfast to room service is great as well. The beds are amazing. And I love the toiletries!!!
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
"W Montreal"
The W is a great modern hotel in the heart of montreal, the staff is great, rooms are cozy and well appointed and the bars and lounges are always fantastic. One thing im not a fan of it a WIfi charge, most expensive hotels offer complementary wifi but the W charges
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
Edward
"Very modern and fun hotel in excellent location"
Perfect hotel for people on business trips or young couples looking for a cool and super modern place right next to Old Montreal. The location is fantastic (right in between downtown and Old Montreal). The rooms and hotel are very modern, with careful attention to details and incredible futuristic atmosphere. The WunderBar downstairs offers amazing cocktails, and the Otto restaurant by the reception has delicious and cheap lunch specials. This hotel is ideal for those who want to explore areas other than Old Montreal. The conveniently located subway stop directly connects you to the rest of the city.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
MP
"Close to Metro and Old Montreal"
Excellent! Friendly and helpful staff. Rooms very chic
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
"Good customer service"
I like staying at this hotel for the service and comfort, but half the time I get an interior courtyard room, which is either really dark or facing an office across the way. These rooms should not be the same rate as exterior facing rooms.
2 night business trip Nov 11, 2014
"Great staff and very attentive"
It is a nice hotel with very helpful and nice people but it's not a family hotel. Dark rooms with dimly lit halls, elevators and guest rooms. It's more for young people that like the club scene. Furnishings are black and the rooms we had faced a building so no sunlight or daylight could come in. It was depressing.
Other trip Nov 14, 2014
"Unusual cold for a 5 star hotel"
Very Cold. The heat is disabled.
1 night business trip Nov 4, 2014
Wei Ming
"Great place"
Super sexy hotel. Great bars. Loved the showers in the rooms. Service staff extremely helpful.
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
Carl
"THE W"
The room was great!! an oversize tub and the big walk-in shower was perfect for relaxing before going out again! The hotel is a few blocks from Saint Catherine's and a few blocks from Notre Dame/Old Montreal, a great location! The only thing that was slightly annoying was it took about 25/30 minutes for room service to bring zero prep items, i.e. champagne/beers/coffee in the morning. Other than that I would highly recommend staying at the hotel, great location and visually stunning.
2 night romance trip Oct 3, 2014
"Very weird hotel."
I would not recommend this hotel. It has a "club" vibe. Its a lounge atmosphere all around. From the lobby to the elevators its like you are in a club. The room is very small and the shower is see through. We were not excited to get back to our hotel after a day of sightseeing. The staff and service were Great! However the hotel itself is not relaxing or pleasant at all. Very dark.
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
luciana
""W" is for Woeful"
The hotel itself was fine and well-located, however, on our last night we went to the bar to drink a glass of champagne and were charged a ridiculous $40 per with no indication from the bartender (and no it was not good champagne but was house). Not being Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, we were crushed by the bill. We asked for a remedy and were ignored by the rude bar staff and further ignored by the front desk. The next day, we took up the cause with the front desk and were promised follow-up, of course that has still not been received. We do not mind paying for what we consume, but tip us off that we are drinking $40 champagne a glass. Ridiculous and the hideous lack of compassion following was even more awful, it almost seemed like a joke to the bartender who probably knew we could not afford to waste our money like that. Needless to say, with all of the hotel options in fabulous Montreal, we will not visit the W again. Thanks for reading!
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014
"Satisfactory"
Deafly disappointed! To be such a great franchise management was just satisfactory and deafly needs to improve on customer service
2 night business trip Sep 19, 2014
"W hotel"
Great location and super hip room. Loved it. Lounge has great drinks.
Other trip Sep 13, 2014
"Felt like a celebrity"
We booked a suite and didn't want to leave! It was gorgeous!!
1 night trip Aug 17, 2014
"dark in need of light and updating"
personnel and staff were nice and helpful, hotel needs face lift, and some light. W went too hip and tooo dark with this facility, not as nice as other W hotels in which I have stayed. Would only stay again after a remodel.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
BigRod
"Nice hotel to stay"
Very nice place, large room, moder design, great location.
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
Family vacation
not up to W Hotel standards. it's 10 years old, dark. unwelcoming. they are renovating next year. adding much needed light
2 night trip Jul 1, 2014
"Luxury with comfort and a splash of fun!"
The hotel is great. It has a great vibe which says - come and relax, and if you want to have fun and celebrate - we will create the atmosphere for you. The room was great - I was upgraded to a Wow room and it was - WOW. nice big couch, great lighting and the bathtub and shower were great. The Wunderbatr downstairs made me the best old-fashioned I have ever had.Great time!
1 night trip May 20, 2014
"Modern Feeling Hotel"
Pros: The hotel room itself was pretty nice. It had a very modern feel and a comfortable bed. The quality of service was excellent. The room was clean, but I did find under clothing in the drawers of the closet. Cons: They did not provide any oral care items until requested. Slippers would have been great, but I did not request them to see if they had any. The hotel includes Smart Water in the bathroom that is actually part of the mini bar and cost over $5 CAD each (this could have been better noted since it was away from the actual mini bar).
2 night business trip May 4, 2014
"amazing"
absolutely beautiful rooms, beautiful hotel overall, extremely courteous staff, lounges were awesome, and location in downtown montreal was prime.
2 night trip with friends Apr 15, 2014
alex
"Great view, cool room"
Great room, but guests should know that the bedroom and shower have zero privacy (in certain hotel rooms).
Other trip Jan 3, 2014
"Its the little things"
Super friendly, accomodating staff...Water bottles in the car on departure..super sexy decor...a little dark, casinoesque lighting however purposeful..memorable stay
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
LTB
"was close to all that interested us"
Everyone was very accomidating, polite and very helpful
1 night trip Aug 14, 2013
"Montreal Summer"
Amazing! Great bars downstairs. We had drinks every night before we walked down to the old port for dancing.
3 night trip with friends Aug 8, 2013
"Cool Hotel and Great Location too."
Great hotel and within walking distance to both the shopping areas as well as the old city. Only a few blocks away from Notre Dame Cathedral and lots of restaurants too. Free Wi-Fi in the lobby but it works in the room too :-) And free coffee in the lobby in the morning but only until 10.
Other trip Jul 31, 2013
"The Concierge is the BEST!"
Warmly welcomed @ this hot property on our first night, we fell in love with the luxurious bedsheets and down comforter at the W Hotel . By the next morning's visit with the Concierge, we decided to add extra nights at this hotel for our return visit to Montreal. he went above and beyond to give us his personal tips for the best of Montreal; knowing we planned to travel north to Mont Tremblant, he even called his sister who lived in that direction to find the best brunch places on our roundtrip route. His fun flair and commitment to making our first trip to Quebec truly memorable.
3 night trip Jul 21, 2013
"Cool hotel close to old town Montreal"
Its the W, so its modern, ultra hip and very trendy. Great food at the restaurant and a busy bar next to the lobby. Rooms are comfortable, very modern, and great for a good nights sleep.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
shuja
"Amazing Concierge"
The location of The W Hotel is the best of both worlds. It is right at the border of Old Montreal and the downtown area. The room was very large and had a great tub and shower. The only downside to the room is that it is too dark. However, the best part of my stay was the knowledgable and friendly service of the concierge. All of his recommendations were spot on. Made my first trip to Montreal a winner.
3 night trip with friends Jun 29, 2013
Suzin
"Very sleek hotel, but room feels cramped"
This is a short review: Everything is perfect in this chic urban hotel: the design, restaurant, the bars, location, etc....the only problem is the very small dimension in the room we stayed. It felt claustrophobic ...and it also felt like a bad value for our money (226$/ night). I'll go somewhere else next time.
1 night romance trip Feb 8, 2013
"Overall great"
Everything was great but the room service was SO expensive!
2 night trip Jan 21, 2013
M
"Excellent service, excellent quality!!"
Everything was 100% right during our stay in W Montreal. From the welcoming guy to the cleaning lady.. What a perfect HR department they have!! Personnel was so friendly and polite. The moment we stepped into the hotel, the smell of cleanliness was the first hit! Even if the hotel is not super fancy from outside, the contemporary design makes you feel this is what you paid for once you see the interior decoration.. Our adventrous blood forced us to make a big mistake of dividing our 4 days stay in 2. 2 days in W Montreal, 2 days in Le Westin Montreal to see which one would be a better choice for our next visit to Montreal.. Westin is a nice and regular type hotel to stay if you're not expecting too much but I can't even compare it with W Hotel in any way! We're definitely stay in W during our next visit!
Trip with friends Dec 26, 2012
Dee
"W Montreal"
Excellent service and super rooms. The rooms are very spacious, the architecture is modern, all you would expect from W and more?
Other trip Nov 29, 2012
Paul N
"Sexy but dark room"
Fantastic location, great staff. Restaurant is so-so. Room is modern and sexy but terribly dark, very poor illumination and a small window that faced a curtain with pictures of flying geese.
Other trip Nov 26, 2012
George & Joanna
"Like walking into a Vegas hotel but in Montreal"
Great modern hotel. Very comfortable. Bars, and restaurants exceeded hotel expectations. Very central location.
2 night business trip Nov 13, 2012
"Very chic and central."
Great hotel, amazing room. Not as loud as other W's but still very active on the weekends. So if you like it quiet after 1am, your gonna be disappointed. Excellent (if expensive) room service. Easily acessible to metro and oldtown
Other trip Sep 12, 2012
Sanjay
"Good for singles."
One big drawback was the loud noise from the music of the bar on Friday and Saturday nights. The thump, thump of the bass keep be awake until they closed the bar around 2am.
Other trip Sep 6, 2012

"My Favorite"
My favorite hotel in Montreal!
1 night romance trip Jul 9, 2015
Ivan
"The Place to Stay"
Tremendous stay! The best service I have had in years in a hotel anywhere.
1 night business trip Jun 15, 2015
Anny
"Mr. Travel"
I've stayed at many W hotels and the new renovated Montreal W is nice but has lost the unique cozy lounge feel to its rooms. It's a bit on the cold side now!
2 night trip with friends May 16, 2015
Anush
"Check in"
This is definitely a beautiful hotel. I didn't like that my room was not ready at 3pm. Also when you ask when it will be ready your answer should not be you "don't know". As costumers we should know how long it will take especially when your check in time should be 3pm and it was 4:30pm when we were asking. That was totally unacceptable.
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
"wonderful place"
Hotel was perfect, great service and wonderful room
2 night romance trip Jan 5, 2015
"Wrong room given"
We ordered a Wonderful room. The first day they ended up putting us in a cozy room. When I called the front desk a male receptionist told me that we were in a wonderful room, just a smaller version due them being overbooked. We stayed in the cozy room the first night. Then the next morning we talked to a femal receptionist and she advised us that we were in a cozy room not a wonderful room. She helped us by giving us the mega room for the remaining two nights free of charge.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Justin
"Very modern hotel."
We were in Montreal to attend a junior hockey game on New Year's Eve. The location of our hotel was perfect because it was within walking distance of the Centre Bell. We were also able to walk up to Set-Catherine street for some great shopping. The hotel is also surrounded by fantastic restaurants. We also enjoyed the fact that it bordered Old Montreal, where we enjoyed the exclusive boutiques and restaurants. The bar at the hotel hosted a fabulous New Years Eve party. Locals touted this bar as one of the hottest bars in town and it lived up to the hype! We will definitely stay at the W during our next visit to this great city.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015