All hotels in Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Bad internet service
  • Value for money
    Poor value for money
"Montreal Summer"
Amazing! Great bars downstairs. We had drinks every night before we walked down to the old port for dancing.
3 night trip with friends Aug 8, 2013
"Cool Hotel and Great Location too."
Great hotel and within walking distance to both the shopping areas as well as the old city. Only a few blocks away from Notre Dame Cathedral and lots of restaurants too. Free Wi-Fi in the lobby but it works in the room too :-) And free coffee in the lobby in the morning but only until 10.
Other trip Jul 31, 2013
"The Concierge is the BEST!"
Warmly welcomed @ this hot property on our first night, we fell in love with the luxurious bedsheets and down comforter at the W Hotel . By the next morning's visit with the Concierge, we decided to add extra nights at this hotel for our return visit to Montreal. he went above and beyond to give us his personal tips for the best of Montreal; knowing we planned to travel north to Mont Tremblant, he even called his sister who lived in that direction to find the best brunch places on our roundtrip route. His fun flair and commitment to making our first trip to Quebec truly memorable.
3 night trip Jul 21, 2013
"Cool hotel close to old town Montreal"
Its the W, so its modern, ultra hip and very trendy. Great food at the restaurant and a busy bar next to the lobby. Rooms are comfortable, very modern, and great for a good nights sleep.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
shuja
"Amazing Concierge"
The location of The W Hotel is the best of both worlds. It is right at the border of Old Montreal and the downtown area. The room was very large and had a great tub and shower. The only downside to the room is that it is too dark. However, the best part of my stay was the knowledgable and friendly service of the concierge. All of his recommendations were spot on. Made my first trip to Montreal a winner.
3 night trip with friends Jun 29, 2013
Suzin

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

Lounge downstairs way too noisy till 3 am. Thou the front desk lady was nice to offer room change. Not recommended for family stay especially during weekend
3 night family trip Mar 17, 2016
Wei
"Nice but noisy at night"
Hotel is excessively loud at night - noise travels into rooms.
2 night trip with friends Mar 18, 2016
Beth
"W stands for Wow"
New renovations make the experience that much more luxurious. But we'd expect a luxurious hotel to free wi-fi. It IS 2016, after all and wifi is no longer a luxury, but a necessity.
2 night business trip Jan 29, 2016
Aires
One one the best places in Montreal to stay. Hands down. Excellent service coupled with unique rooms. Can't go wrong!
1 night trip with friends Jan 1, 2016
"Slick Hotel in Montreal"
Very good stay at the W in Montreal. As with all W's, interior and style is modern, and public rooms all have a slick bar feel to them. Room was incredibly comfortable- large, with good features. As an English person my one complaint would be lack of tea making facilities. The area right by the hotel is a little dull- however, only a 10 min walk to either the main shopping area or the sights of old Montreal.
2 night trip Dec 4, 2015
"No coffee machine in room"
All good but no coffee machine in the room.
2 night business trip Nov 11, 2015
krupal
"Disappointed with loud disco"
My husband and myself stayed in this beautiful hotel for one night as part of my 50th birthday trip. We travelled from England , we loved the hotel and our room was spacious and lovely however , we were woken around midnight by the very loud disco on the premises which kept us awake for most of the night. Apparent this is the norm for the weekend but we were not informed at time of booking or by reception at check in. If we had known we wouldn't have chosen this hotel. I rang down to reception only to be offered ear plugs !!!!! As Montreal was 5 hours behind English time we felt really shattered for our onward journey the next day.
1 night trip with friends Oct 16, 2015
""I am loving it""
It was my wife's birthday and I really enjoyed it
1 night romance trip Oct 3, 2015
Mohammed
"A weekend at the W"
Staying at tge W on the weekend was great except they charged us $17 for the minibar snack. We did not even open the minibar drawer! The hotel waved the fee later but leaving the customer a bad impression in management.
1 night romance trip Sep 25, 2015
"Great for leisure not so for business"
Nice everything except little business support. One computer one printer in business center that doesn't work.
Other trip Sep 30, 2015
Katrina
"W Hotel Montreal"
They had overbooked the hotel and did not have the rooms we had requested and did nothing to compensate us except offer a "free cot". Very disappointing.
2 night trip with friends Sep 18, 2015
"Amazing Stay at the W Hotel Montreal"
A Long Weekend in One of my Favouite Cities of the World However my First Time at the W Montreal. I had an amazing stay at this SPG Property which was all down to the First Class Staff who operated like a well Oiled Machine, I can't thank them enough for making our stay a truly Memorable One. Exceptionally Clean Hotel with Well Appionted Rooms that provided a calming feeling. Room Service was put to the test and delivered on all fronts! the Spa treatments we took also ticked all the Boxes. I wouldn't hesitate to re-book this Hotel on my next Montreal Trip
3 night romance trip Sep 6, 2015
Awesome service and great upgrade!
2 night romance trip Aug 30, 2015
Efrain
MX
"Swanky, clean and great service"
We stayed here for our wedding and was very pleased with our experience. They upgraded our room to a higher floor and were so accommodating with our requests on the day of. The place was super swanky and made for stellar photos. I would not hesitate in recommending the W for couples and friends alike!
2 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
Jiarui
"Very nice, clean quiet"
Very good, excellent service,clean, quite and good location
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
"Great!"
Great stay and beautifully renovated rooms. However, it was not properly dusted (glasses and certain surfaces). Amazing bar, and very nice staff! Drinks are definitely worth the price. the restaurant needs some work (don't order eggs Benedict). The vibe when you walk in is maybe too dark and club-like, but still very trendy. Had a great time, would definitely come again !
1 night romance trip Aug 12, 2015
the hotel was awesome and extremely user friendly, the hotel is conveniently located close to the metro and is in walking distance from old Montreal. great over impression and experience. we would defiantly choose the W again!
Other trip Aug 8, 2015
"luxurious hotel with an awesome location"
This hotel was amazing, from the first step i took into to the last step. The rooms were clean and luxurious. The bed was unbelievably comfortable, didn't even want to get out of bed in the mornings. The staff were very helpful, especially the concierge. They knew all the great spots to eat and made making reservations very easy.
Other trip Aug 5, 2015
Noosh
"My Favorite"
My favorite hotel in Montreal!
1 night romance trip Jul 9, 2015
Ivan
"Work Trip to Montreal"
Recently stayed one night for a work trip to Montreal. Stayed a W Hotels in the past and was very disappointed. the bed sheets where dirty and had to get the to redo my bed. This was a major disappointment! I had pre-ordered my breakfast. It came on time and was exactly what I ordered but my omelette was under cooked and I am not a fan of eating raw egg whites. other then that the staff was great and overall feel of the hotel and location are great. Hopefully these were isolated incidents.
Other trip Jul 9, 2015
"very nice hotel, great room, great location"
very load club/bar scene in the hotel. Pounding music came into our room, keeping us up at night until 3:00am. Complaints to the staff went unanswered, their responses were very disingenuous
Other trip Jun 30, 2015
"Modern & Chic"
Service was perfect, the Fantastic Suite on the 7th fllor very quiet and confortable. The open bathroom is sexy, but if you need intimacy you can pull the drapes. The WonderBar has great drinks, and quiet on a Tuesday. And what can we say about the more than perfect meal we had at the Hotel'restorant The Otto. The Black Cod was amazing. The valet and concierge gave us the best service. We had a wonderful stay. *careful with the mini bar, quite expensive!
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
jessiechou
"The Place to Stay"
Tremendous stay! The best service I have had in years in a hotel anywhere.
1 night business trip Jun 15, 2015
Anny
"amazin"
Grand Prix weekend was Amazing. Bridget looked after our needs and all the staff went the extra mile.
Other trip Jun 9, 2015
clarson
"Mr. Travel"
I've stayed at many W hotels and the new renovated Montreal W is nice but has lost the unique cozy lounge feel to its rooms. It's a bit on the cold side now!
2 night trip with friends May 16, 2015
Anush
"Check in"
This is definitely a beautiful hotel. I didn't like that my room was not ready at 3pm. Also when you ask when it will be ready your answer should not be you "don't know". As costumers we should know how long it will take especially when your check in time should be 3pm and it was 4:30pm when we were asking. That was totally unacceptable.
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
"wonderful place"
Hotel was perfect, great service and wonderful room
2 night romance trip Jan 5, 2015
"Wrong room given"
We ordered a Wonderful room. The first day they ended up putting us in a cozy room. When I called the front desk a male receptionist told me that we were in a wonderful room, just a smaller version due them being overbooked. We stayed in the cozy room the first night. Then the next morning we talked to a femal receptionist and she advised us that we were in a cozy room not a wonderful room. She helped us by giving us the mega room for the remaining two nights free of charge.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Justin
"Very modern hotel."
We were in Montreal to attend a junior hockey game on New Year's Eve. The location of our hotel was perfect because it was within walking distance of the Centre Bell. We were also able to walk up to Set-Catherine street for some great shopping. The hotel is also surrounded by fantastic restaurants. We also enjoyed the fact that it bordered Old Montreal, where we enjoyed the exclusive boutiques and restaurants. The bar at the hotel hosted a fabulous New Years Eve party. Locals touted this bar as one of the hottest bars in town and it lived up to the hype! We will definitely stay at the W during our next visit to this great city.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Danielle
"Just great!"
Had a great time at the W! Great service, great room.
1 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
Dominic
"amazing"
amazing stay
1 night business trip Dec 21, 2014
susan
"A bit overated"
Room was big and comfy. Staff is polite (didn't interact with them except during check in). Valet was courteous. Rooms are starting to look a bit dated. you can see they cut the corners quick when they did the finish in the rooms. My room only had a small window on the left end of the wall which had a view on a air unit outside. No other window which I thought was a bit disappointing. Got this room for a good price but wouldn't pay full price for this.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"Didn't get what I booked"
We booked a wonderful room but got a cozy do to the "request" fine print. Also found it for cheaper on the hotel website. Other wise hotel was great staff was cool. And are view was of offices.. Just saying
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
jack
"Not a good experience at all"
First, we arived at the hotel at 4pm, our room wasn't ready. The receptionnist offered us to go the bar but the tiny bar was full and the other bar was closed. So we came back ti the reception and she told us to go to a salon located on the second floor. We had no privacy the fact that we were on a couple esacapade. An hour later, our room was ready (around 5pm). We get to our room, thened was a double bed despite the fact that we ask and it was written on the voucher queen ou king bed. we call the reception, the receptionnist tells us that she will send the key to another room. 20 minutes later, an employee comes to say hes coming to clean or check the room tolet other clients come in. We call againthe reception telling the receptionist that we did not receive the keys but that someone came to make sure our room was empty. finally around 7, we had our room!!! That was not a very good start! Also, we could not sleep before around 2 am because the music was so loud.
1 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
Rabih
Stayed one night, for business. Huge room. Really comfortable bed. Open-concept bathroom was different (a bit odd). Shower was brilliant (waterfall). Pretty dark room, but made for a good night of sleep. Like other W's, the whole place feels kind of like a nightclub.
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
"Our new favorite hotel in Montreal."
This ultra modern feel hotel was exactly what we expected and lived up to its hype. Fast friendly service. The room was exceptional (we were in their Mega Room). I would say the only down side with the room is that it was facing into an inner atrium and had no skyline views. Odd numbered rooms face into the atrium. We didn't try any food but the concierge and valet services were great. The hotel is located between downtown and old Montreal and is less than a 10 minute walk to either shopping / entertainment districts.
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
"excellent"
great atmosphere and service.
4 night business trip Nov 11, 2014
Habib
"W Hotel Montréal…Very good"
The W is very nice, modern, clean and with some vibe… Great room, nice bar to have a drink, we really enjoy that hotel. It is also very well located in between the old Montreal and the center town, a few minutes walking distance for both.
1 night business trip Nov 8, 2014
Jean
"This hotel needs a renovation"
While the location is nice and the staff were very friendly, the hotel is very much dated and needs a renovation. Everything is a bit worn out, from the carpets, to the bedding to the curtains. While they say its a 4 star hotel, I had to call the lobby for any extras like slippers, a cord to connect an iPod to the iPod station. I was expected a much cooler experience. The lobby furnishings and bars are very dated and cheesy. Its not a cheap hotel and it did not meed my expectations. For a little bit more you can stay at a 5 star hotel. I'd give it a 3 star at best.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
gfstravel
"Nice hotel, even if a bit pricey"
Nice building in good conditoon well kept. Good bar. Not much is walking distance on weekends thats open
2 night trip with friends Oct 3, 2014
"Great hotel to stay at and party at!"
Stayed here for our anniversary. Little shopping, but more drinking and eating. We ended our night at both the Wunder bar and the Platue (sp) bar. Both are very cool and trendy.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Tres Chic"
A very chic hotel in a very convenient and pretty location right by a metro station. Very helpful and friendly staff.
1 night trip Sep 16, 2014
The location of this hotel was within walking distance of attractions in Old Montreal as well as downtown. The staff was friendly, the food in the hotel restaurant was good, and the room was clean. However, there was loud music until 2:30 am coming from the hotel bar which could be heard very clearly in the room (mainly on Thursday and Friday evenings). We did call downstairs to let them know but were told there was nothing that could be done. Disappointing when you need to sleep and are paying so much for a room.
4 night family trip Sep 16, 2014
"power cut and poor room"
while it was birthday celebration we had a power outage on the first night. not able to use any appliance or shower we had a rotten time at the W. Move hotel next day and still waiting on staff rectifying the compensation. Overall disappointed how they managed the communication of the power outage and ask how the have rooms where the view from the room is into an office building.
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
"inconsiderate"
I came from niagara falls ontario and had this hotel prepaid and when I arrived they wanted $800 deposit... I said I had no money left from travelling and they saod I can't stay there and no one could give me my money back for 7ish business days.. lucky hotels.com found me another hotel and paid the difference... ill never recommend this hotel to anyone ..
1 night business trip Sep 13, 2014