All hotels in Malvern, Arkansas, United States of America
1656 Industrial Rd, Malvern, AR, 72104, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Great pool
    Food is not good
    Uncomfortable
    Room is not nice
    Bad breakfast
    Poor vibe
Very nice and good when working
28 night business trip Oct 5, 2015
Chuckie
it was good was very tired and got good rest
1 night business trip Oct 8, 2015
"A fair rated motel turned to dump!"
We stayed at this location when traveling by with our small dog. I have stayed there a number of times when it was Best Western. At that time one side of the building was smoking and the other non-smoking. This time we were given a room on the opposite side that we had previously stayed. It was marked as "Non-Smoking". It was like sitting in a closed room with a thousand chain smokers!!!! NASTY!!!! If I hadn't been so tired and had take the hassle with my husband, I would have definitely asked for a different room or left and asked for refund. Also, the restaurant we liked so much was closed. I don't ever plan on staying there again.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
"Keep Driving"
Don't stay here unless you have no other choice. Hotel was dirty and smelly. Random shirtless people sitting outside smoking on the patio in the middle of the night. Hotel staff gave some guests a large screwdriver to jimmy their way into their locked vehicle... I guess you could call this good customer service.
1 night romance trip Sep 5, 2015
Unclean rooms! The place was nasty! Our room had duct tape on the furniture I didn't get the right size room that I booked online. It smelled like I walked into a bingo hall and was suppose to be smoke free!! My roll out bed had bugs so we had to throw it outside! There was a hole in the wall where a bullet went through,, didn't even want to know about that! So I would say the stay was not good and I don't recommend it to anyone and will not be back! Disappointed
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
I would not stay there again the people that own it stays there and they watch you like you going to steal something the breakfast was no good
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
"not a place to stay more than a night"
just a place to put your head down breakfast was bad
1 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
edward
"Bad smell."
We were there for 2 nights. The room smelled terrible. We got a non-smoking room but at some point in time someone had smoked in it. There was a very faint smell of smoke. There was also an unidentified smell. It was an old building with a fresh coat of paint but very dirty corners. The staff was very nice and accomodating. I have a respiratory problem so the smell in the room was really bad for me.
2 night business trip Jun 25, 2015
Janet
"good clean hotel, value for money"
good clean hotel, value for money near hot springs, friendly staff
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
Harshit
"Meh, there are better choices."
This was just a 1 night stay as we passed through the area. We got 3 rooms. The lady behind the counter had a good sense of humor. The rooms all sit back to back with a set of access doors connecting them...kind of unsettling if you don't know who is in the room attached to yours. The beds were ancient. Very bouncy and low to the ground. Pillows were all flat. Tube style TV. My bathroom door had wood nailed to it covering what looked to be a hole that someone punched in the door. The shower head was very low...eye level for me and I stand 5'7" And really low water pressure. Hotel sits on the main road of the city and lots of loud vehicles can easily be heard from the rooms during the night. The pool was nice and clean...however closed at 9pm and I arrived after that. Window air conditioner was kinda loud...but cooled the room down nicely. Overall, for $60 I might have just spent the extra few dollars and stayed across the street at the comfort inn.
1 night trip with friends May 27, 2015
Carl
"Our Stay"
The hotel was great. The only problem was when I went to take a shower. The shower head was really, really low. It was set for someone under 5'5". I stand about 6'2". Other than that we had no problems.
1 night business trip May 9, 2015
Carl
"LIKE THIS PLACE FOR THE PRICE."
We needed a room for Saturday night close to Hot Springs as everything in Hot Springs was booked. This hotel is a good alternate for us. It is cheap and easy to get too. The bed and bath was fine. The room was not too hot or cold. The breakfast consist of cereals, breads, make your own waffles ( I made two, they were great), hot coffee, cold milk and juice.
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
Cliff
"Not bad."
The water pressure in the shower was amazing. Though I do wish they would've had more choices for the breakfast. Like some bagels and cream cheese.
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
excellent location. If the rates stay the same Ill be staying twice every month.
1 night trip Oct 23, 2014
David Tietze
Mold under bathroom tub water. Smelled musty. Had a witch craft looking something hanging from front door to lobby.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Tammy
"You get what you pay for..."
Next time were in Hot Springs we definitely will not stay in this hotel. There was always lots of people hanging around outside. And someone tampered with our rims on our car. There were workers there working on the roof the 2 days we were there and it was very noisy. The people at the front desk were nice. But it just wasn't what I expected so we definitely won't be back here. You get what you pay for.
2 night family trip Aug 22, 2014
Nicole
"A Good Quick Stay"
The hotel was convenient for a quick overnight stay. The room was acceptable and clean. The "breakfast" was unacceptable. Even though we were up early, the coffee was cold and the choices amounted to cold cereal or bread. What we saved on the room we lost on having to pay for a decent cup of coffee and breakfast.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
We enjoyed our stay. The room was large and clean. My boys enjoyed the pool and waffles. Price was very good. We would stay there again.
2 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Tracy McKinney
"CLEAN"
We enjoyed our stay for the most part. It was very clean HOWEVER they gave me a hard time about getting clean towels. We stayed two nights my kids went swimming the whole time we were there so we needed towels changed out for that and showering. I don't know why they made such a big deal about towels. Also our air conditioner didn't work well. Other then that everything else was fine.
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Ashley
Very nice and relaxing.
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Terri
The bathroom needs to be updated bigger t.v. in rooms other than that i was happy with my stay
2 night trip Jul 31, 2014
tonib
"Reasonably priced, safe."
The hotel was clean. The staff was pleasant. The area was safe. It was close to several stores and fast food locations. It was about 20 min from hot springs. My only complaint were the beds. They were uncomfortable. Also I recommend bringing pillows with you because There were only 2 per bed.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
Manda
"Nice hotel close to shopping and restaurants."
Very nice big rooms. Refrigerator and microwave were a great bonus. Quiet. Great pool. Free breakfast also a plus.
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
Ellie Mae
"Very easy to get to.."
It was nice and clean...
5 night family trip Jul 8, 2014
This hotel was not as described on the website
2 night family trip Jun 6, 2014
"Yuk"
It was absolutely horrible. PLEASE don't stay here.
Other trip May 25, 2014
Keri
"Awesome Weekend"
The staff was very friendly and the room was very clean.
3 night trip May 16, 2014
Mary Strother
Hot water doesn't work and they don't do anything to fix the problem but there is friendly people work there but I wont be going back
2 night business trip May 9, 2014
"Great place to stay!"
We were a late check in. The front desk had us all ready by the time I finished my paperwork. Smooth process! Clean room, no issues, large space. Continental breakfast was lacking in variety but that was the only negative of our stay!
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
"close to all must-see sights"
Since HOTELS.com had me in the wrong ABVI located in Malvern but the asst mgr @ ABVI located in Hot Springs who was not on the clock took the time to work w/ Malvern & HOTELS.com to get me checked in. Jon went above and beyond to help me. The battle was with HOTELS.com not being customer service friendly. Donna @ Malvern was patient & helpful too. My stay w/ABVI was very pleasant because of all that Jon did to help me. As far as HOTELS.com I am not happy at all w/the customer service. Jon went to battle for me to get HOTELS.com CS to fax the cancellation to Malvern so I would not be charged any fees. Donna @ Malvern even tried to get the information from HOTELS.com but was unsuccessful. Jon was able to get it done and even offered me a room that was set aside for emergencies only for the managers to ensure I had a place to stay at the town I had originally wanted to stay in.
3 night family trip Mar 13, 2014
Tammy
the only thing me and my husband did not like was the free continental breakfast.
1 night romance trip Mar 15, 2014
harris
Close proximity to quite a few eateries and retail shopping. Right off of the interstate with easy access. Quick drive from Hot Springs. Would definitely stay there again.
1 night trip Mar 14, 2014
"Close to work and have truck parking"
Not the greatest place, but not too shabby for the price. Breakfast was on skimpy side and washer did not spin. Rooms were clean and evening night staff was nice and friendly. Day shift needs to work on customer relations a bit
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
kari
"convenient location"
The hotel had a good location. The rooms were somewhat run down. Our toilet would not flush. The breakfast was minimal.
1 night trip Jan 13, 2014
"Pretty Decent Place"
I honestly cant complain because this hotel room was quite convenient and easily accessible. The beds were made and the room was in pretty good condition. The only two drawbacks that comes to mind is the continental breakfast and the lack of variety of foods. Also, the shower pressure was rather weak; then again, its not a 4 star place!!!! I most def will stay again as long as traveling I'm on a budget.
2 night business trip Nov 28, 2013
Montee
Front desk clerks were very friendly, helpful. Also maintenance was quik to help. Room was clean. Pool was clean.
2 night trip Jul 26, 2013