All hotels in Washington, District of Columbia, United States of America
901 6th St Nw, Washington, DC, 20001, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Great price. Comfortable"
Great price. Comfortable, clean, spacious, awesome. Excellent.
3 night business trip May 9, 2015
"LOUD"
This hotel had a nice-looking style and good corporate branding, but that didn't cover the fact that my sheet had a hole in it, and the soap dish was in 2 pieces. It reminded me of a super-cute pair of shoes from Payless that immediately fell apart. Plus it's on the Hill, so you're paying Ritz prices. And it was incredibly LOUD. I sleep through my husband's roaring snores with no problem, but the street noise kept me up for most of the night. Having said all that, the staff was nice and helpful, and I appreciated the free breakfast.
Other trip May 14, 2015
KP
"The best"
Real nice had a lot of fun
2 night trip May 9, 2015
Charlene
"Pleasant stay"
I'd never stayed at this hotel before and was pleasantly surprised==from the apples to the free breakfast to the pleasant service, it was a nice experience. The room was spacious and clean. The neighborhood has a lot of construction however, and I paid a top price. I would stay again, especially if the rate was a bit less.
1 night business trip May 5, 2015
"Washington DC vacation"
The hotel was an ok stay. Nothing great and nothing bad! Not a bad location for surrounding sites.
Other trip May 10, 2015
dale
"Jackhammers across the street"
Awesome hotel, great service. Here's the thing though- it is across the street from a huge construction site that starts using jackhammers at about 8am. Also, it sits on one of the busiest thoroughfares in DC, with semi trucks and ambulances passing by 24/7. Not very restful and I had a terrible time sleeping during my visit.
2 night business trip May 2, 2015
"Amazing great stay! Great location and staff!"
Great hotel great staff. Would most definetly come back
2 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
Jaclyn
"Great Penn Quarter location"
Even though I arrived ~11:30 AM on a Friday, my room was ready so I was able to drop off my stuff. I found that everything that I needed was within walking distance-museums, Metro, food, stores--the location was great. The staff was friendly and helpful.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
Laurie
Great hotel in Chinatown. Quick to bus and Metro or walk to the Mall. Indoor pool, decent free breakfast the staff was four star nice.
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Nicholas
"Too expensive for what you get"
I was here for a convention. I suspect they increased prices for this very large meeting. I thought the price was rather outrageous for a non-luxury hotel. I was on a low floor, with some outside construction noise and zero view. There was free internet (always welcome) that worked well, and free breakfast which included many different items, but the taste and quality were mediocre and less tasty that prior Hampton Inns in which I've stayed.
3 night business trip Apr 20, 2015
Anne
"Overall positive"
Overall positive, however I was not called when my room was ready as promised. The car hop was very courteous and helpful.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
"Very noisy neighorhood"
The hotel is next to a very busy street, very noisy.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
"Hampton Inn stay"
Great location to the Verizon Center. Hotel staff was outstanding, very pleasant and extremely helpful.
2 night family trip Apr 7, 2015
"Do not recommend"
Lack luster customer service. Not enough employees to accommodate the crowed. Only two elevators so if you are checking out at peak hour, you will have to wait 30min before an elevator frees up. Much better places to stay around the area for the price.
1 night business trip Apr 9, 2015
Hiten
"STAFF IS THE BEST!"
We've never been at a hotel where each and every staff member were so friendly and courteous. This was so refreshing and warming - even the gentlemen who went to get our car from the valet parking were extremely pleasant. This is a reflection of good management, so kudos to the managers and thank you again to all of the wonderful staff - We will definitely be staying here again when we visit WDC! :)
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
Easy walk to the Metro, safe area, great launch pad for seeing all of the sights!
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
o
"Great value and service"
Excellent customer service and great value.
2 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
"Convenience hotel to Convention Center"
My experience in my last trip with this hotel was not bad. It is very convenience. It closes to the convention center and many different restaurants.The room was petty comfortable and was always clean during my stay. There's variety in their breakfast buffet. I loved the own made waffle the most. However, the room key didn't work very well.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
Good stay in overall, except extra charge for vehicle parking 40 per night
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
"Close to national mall"
Staff was very helpful. I received directions and public transportation info.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Joe b.
We had an excellent time in DC and the Hampton Inn met all of our needs without exception.
"nice area, nice lobby, cold shower"
NO HOT WATER AT NIGHT
2 night business trip Mar 21, 2015
It is very convenient for Chinese family..good choices for breakfast, close to Chinatown if someone need Chinese foods everyday..the tax surcharge is much higher than other cities, $189 per night when booking, paid ~$220 per night or ~$230 when checking out. We had the valet parking there, it is ended with ~$280 per night in total
2 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
JUZHEN
"A great place to stay in Washington DC"
I was there with family for a 2 nights and 1 day. The location allowed us to walk to the National Mall and most of the memorials around the Mall. It's in a commercial neighborhood with lots of construction going on, but conveniently located for restaurants and some shopping. The hotel is an older building but has been modernized, is very clean and comfortable. We didn't have time to take advantage of the many amenities, but did notice the excellent quality of the fitness center. The room was immaculate and the housekeeping staff excellent. The included breakfast was unusually good with a diverse menu. I can strongly recommend this hotel for the business or vacation traveller.
2 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
"Cannot make a justified review"
Unfortunately, there was a mistake in the booking and we're unable to stay in this hotel. We tried to get another room for the night and the receptionist said there's no more room in their hotel or the surrounding hotels. I went to book another room thru an app in less than 5 minutes and we were out of there. So i cannot make a justified review about the accomodations but i can make a review about how helpful or not helpful the staff were.
1 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
"Partially up to Hampton Inn standards but......."
No hot water for two night stay,heat spotty. compensation given when alerted front desk
2 night business trip Mar 12, 2015
"Chris M."
Great stay, very accommodating! My wife and I were running the Rock n Roll Marathon and they gladly extended our check-out when I took much longer to get back than expected. Will definitely stay with them again!
1 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
Christopher
"Great Stay at Hampton Inn DC"
Staff was friendly and helpful. Location is about 2 blocks from the convention center. Room was comfortable and free WIFI worked with no problems. I would stay here again. Rooms had mini-fridge.
2 night business trip Mar 6, 2015
"Awesome place"
Great breakfast and friendly staff. Highly recommend.
1 night business trip Mar 5, 2015
Ashlie
"Perfect for Verizon Center events"
Clean and very good front desk, we arrived early and had no trouble checking in ahead of schedule!!! Very much appreciated, Thank you!!
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Roger
"Close to Convention Center"
2 Blocks to Convention Center 2 Blocks to Chinatown 2 Blocks to where I am working Safe Neighborhood
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Eddie
"Pay at hotel"
Great location for our visit. The only issue that I have is that I chose the option to pay at the hotel when I arrived. Two days prior to my arrival the hotel charged my Debit card $221 for a $341 bill. The reason that I chose to pay when I arrived is so that it wouldn't cost me anything prior. Very frustrating
2 night family trip Mar 5, 2015
todd
We will definitely stay again. Friendly staff and nice accomodations.
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
"Very close to Verizon Center"
The hotel was walking distance to the Verizon Center but there was a lot of construction around the hotel.
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
"Avoid eating in the bar"
My stay in the hotel was fine. It was the food service in the bar that was a disaster. I was told there was a whole 7 orders ahead of me and it took an hour and a half to get my hamburger and fries. To top off the wait (and price) the quality of the burger was on par with a mediocre high school cafeteria burger. Stay for the room, run from the food.
1 night trip Feb 21, 2015
Marc
"Lovely Hotel near Verizon Center"
The Hampton Inn is a very well kept hotel, near the Verizon Center. The staff were top notch and very helpful. The hotel and staff were so nice, I look forward to taking another vacation in DC to stay at the Hampton Inn.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Marcie
"Great Hotel for the Verizon Center"
The entire staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean, comfortable and well appointed. A bit small but not overly so. It's two blocks walk to the Verizon Center and a block from China Town. I definitely recommend this hotel.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
Nick
"Very impressed!"
This hotel is very close to the convention center and much better priced than others surrounding the convention center. I was very pleased with the service. It has a nice hotel restaurant and bar and the server was friendly and helpful. The included breakfast was much better than expected and the staff was very attentive to refilling it when necessary. We travel a lot for club volleyball and this was one of our most pleasant stays, even being surrounded by teenage girls!
1 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
"Mass Road Warrior"
Great location DC Convention Center , free breakfast, great staff, Room is clean and comfortable
2 night business trip Feb 10, 2015
Edmund
"great location in Chinatown, close to lots"
great location in Chinatown, a block away from the Verizon center and only 6 or so blocks from Penn Ave Lots of restaurants in the area, Metro station close by Hotel was great, the staff were very helpful and friendly Enjoyed the stay despite the bitter cold and blowing snow Good launchpad for DC sites
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Merckgoalie
"Wizards wknd"
Everything was great. The breakfast buffet needs a little help as far as choices
1 night trip with friends Feb 7, 2015
Craig
"Nice Downtown Location"
This hotel was good for the area and price. My kids wanted an indoor pool and we wanted to be close to the Mall so this fit the bill. The price for parking was quoted as $34 but the hotel charged $39. When we checked in I was told it could not be changed but when I checked in later with a manager, he graciously fixed the rate to reflect what we were promised. Room was small but clean and well stocked with pillows and toiletries. Location is great - near the convention center - a nice mix of hotels and apartments so there were lots of restaurants, the usual chains plus some nice local joints.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
Sue
"It was cool , clean and chill"
The room was clean, comfortable, and the hotel was calm and quiet - I'd def stay there again
1 night trip with friends Jan 31, 2015
"Nice hotel! But willing to take advantage of you!"
Let me say this first. The room was very nice and comfy. It was quiet and had everything I needed. Now for the bad. One thing that made me mad was how expensive it was to park there aside from the room cost. When parking cost 3/4 as much as the room your staying in, it just doesn't make sense. Another thing their snack and gift shop was extremely, extremely inflated. When a pack of Tylenol was 20 bucks for a tiny bottle of 10 it's ridiculous. A standard .99 cent toothbrush was 15 dollars. Last thing if is you will not feel safe walking off of the hotel property after it gets dark. While the hotel is nice just a street up is kind of the ghetto. A lot of unsavory people close by.
1 night romance trip Jan 28, 2015
Trevor
"A very nice hotel in DC"
I met a friend for a couple of days in DC. When we arrived the desk clerk was very pleasant and gave us several restaurant options( all of which were very good) The hotel is very clean and convenient to the public transit. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone going to DC.
2 night trip with friends Jan 24, 2015
"Weekend getaway with the kids"
The hotel was very nice. We arrived early and had no problems checking in, getting our room or leaving our car. The hotel is only 3 blocks to the metro stop and a couple more to The Mall and museums. It is close to shopping and restaurants. Very easy to get to and from. The room was small, but clean. I liked that it had a small fridge and microwave. And storage area for food. We don't eat out a lot, so this was great for our sandwiches, yogurts, snacks, drinks, etc. the pool was tiny, but my son enjoyed it anyhow. We all used the hot tub. I wish it was open until 11pm instead of 10pm. Breakfast was hot and plentiful, but crowded, which is what we expect in the city on a holiday weekend. This hotel was a good choice for us and we will stay there again.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
Leigh Ann
"Would recommend this hotel to friends!"
I can't say enough about the staff - they were courteous and friendly, available to answer questions. Good hot breakfast every morning and coffee/tea available all day. Comfortable chairs in the lobby and breakfast place.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
Ms. P
"Great service and location"
This particular Hampton Inn, in my opinion, is in the top 1% of the company for service and accomodations. We have stayed at Hampton Inn locations all over the country, this one was the best; mostly for it's staff and their professionalism.
1 night trip with friends Jan 10, 2015
Todd
"Good hotel experience"
We, a family of four, had a quick weekend stay. The hotel was comfortable and clean, front desk service was efficient, and staff was helpful in getting us a cab. The breakfast was well stocked and maintained even though we went down at a peak busy time. Only annoyance was that vending machines on the floors were either broken or not stocked, resulting in having to visit three floors to get our drinks - which happened at a time the elevator was broken - so probably more of a hassle than normal. We very much appreciated the hot tea, coffee, and hot chocolate available in the lobby when we came in from sightseeing. The hotel is an easy walk from the Chinatown Metro Stop. Walk to the Lincoln Memorial/Washington Monument was doable for us (older kids, 10 and 15) but I don't think I would have attempted it with littler ones. We also walked to the Natural History Museum which seemed closer. We would stay here again.
2 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
Natalie
"Nice for a weekend getaway to DC."
We stayed one night while celebrating my wife's birthday in DC. It was nice and convenient.
1 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015