All hotels in Plymouth, Indiana, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here5203 Plymouth LaPorte TR, Plymouth, IN, 46563, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Indiana's secret"
Excellent amenities. Only complaint was we had the room right next to the lobby and conference room on 2nd floor and it was noisy in the morning. Other than that, no complaints and will stay there again.
3 night romance trip Apr 9, 2015
Hotel needs updates, restaurant is nice. Rooms are small for the $
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
"good"
good
1 night business trip Jan 12, 2015
LI
"Good choice."
Very nice. Kind of a hidden jewel. Went up for A Notre Dame game and booked it the night before. It's located in a quiet area a 1/2 hour South of the stadium. It has a decent bar/lounge and I was overall surprisingly pleased I found this place.
Response by Swan Lake Resort
Jim, I'm glad you gave us a chance and that you enjoyed your stay. We are gaining a reputation as a great place to stay for a Notre Dame football weekend and hope to see you next season when you make the trip up for a game.
1 night trip Nov 21, 2014
"Not bad"
Stayed for brief night before hunting. Room was clean. Arrived in the dark and left early in the dark. My wife said the breakfast was good but typical of a quality hotel .
Response by Swan Lake Resort
Gary, You must have been up and out the door early - breakfast starts at 6:00 AM! I hope your hunt was successful and that you will visit us again next season.
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
Shower was cold and water rusty. No roll away beds available.
Response by Swan Lake Resort
As General Manager, I was feeling pretty good about the service we were providing our new friends - fans of Louisville football in town to watch their Cardinals play Notre Dame. Everyone was having a great time. Then at 9:00 AM my phone rang - no hot water in hotel! Felt like a punch in the stomach - unbelievable. Fortunately it was a simple repair and by 9:30 AM hot water was restored. Many thanks to our guests who patiently waited as repairs were made. On 12/9/14 the installation of a brand new hot water system began - the events of the morning of 11/22/14 will never be repeated! We have roll away beds, but have ordered more to ensure we won't get caught short again. Thank you for staying with us and I apologize for any inconvenience our temporary hot water shortage caused you.
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
Nice place clean and the staff is friendly and helpful. The restaurant was good and the band was cool!
Response by Swan Lake Resort
Vince, Thanks for your kind words - much appreciated. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to have you back with us again soon.
Other trip Nov 27, 2014
Vince
"Very nice get away."
We like it so much that we are going to plan a get away just to the resort next summer. The golf course looks nice and the facility was great.
Response by Swan Lake Resort
I hope you do come back and play our two golf courses - they are beautiful! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us - see you soon.
Other trip Nov 27, 2014
#1 ND fan
"Great hotel stay!"
Great hotel stay! Very comfortable bed and clean room. Would recommend! Very friendly and helpful staff!
Response by Swan Lake Resort
Jonathan, I am very glad you enjoyed your stay and thank you for your kind words. I will pass on to our staff your comments - they will be very appreciative. Hope to have you back with us again soon.
1 night trip with friends Nov 22, 2014
jonathan
"good"
Good stay and will go back
Response by Swan Lake Resort
Lynette, You are a lady of few words - the words you chose are music to our ears! The fact you will return is the highest compliment we can receive - thank you.
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
lynette
"Secluded hotel resort"
We stayed at this quaint hotel after a game in South Bend. It is a golf resort in the country. The rooms were large and well kept. The restaurant/bar is lively and food was very good. Great place for weddings and conferences too. It also has cottages for groups. We would definitely stay here again.
Response by Swan Lake Resort
Kathy, Very pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. We are very proud of our Dickies restaurant/bar - glad you had a good time while there. Your returning is the best compliment we can ask for - many thanks.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
"Pleasant place middle of nowhere"
Overall decent hotel, just not great. At peak morning time, freezing shower water. That's a deal breaker for me!
Response by Swan Lake Resort
Amy, You are far kinder than I am. If I woke up to a cold water shower, no way would I give a 3 star review! A hot water system that has never failed previously picked your morning to misbehave - I am very sorry. Though repairs were quickly made and hot water was restored by 9:30 AM, it obviously impacted your stay with us. We won't let this happen again - a brand new hot water system is being installed as I write this. My apologies for the inconvenience we caused you.
"wonderful resort"
We had a late checkin but wished we could have arrived earlier to enjoy the facility more. Spacious rooms with all the amenities. Great welcome and beautiful facility. Might try to come back in the warmer months to enjoy the grounds and restaurant patio/bar.
Response by Swan Lake Resort
Katlink, I hope you do make a return visit - sitting outside on Dickies patio on a warm summer night is awesome! Thank you for your kind words.
katlink
"Great place. Comfortable accommodations."
Wished we could have stayed a bit longer. Enjoyed the open area even though the weather was poor while there.
Response by Swan Lake Resort
Steve, Hosting you and your fellow Louisville football fans was a great experience for Swan Lake Resort. As nice a group of people as we have ever met. A true pleasure having you with us and we are grateful for your kind words.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
5 Star!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Response by Swan Lake Resort
Thank you for your enthusiastic review!
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
"Beautiful and very comfortable and clean."
We arrived late and called for help with directions. They were very helpful. We were very impressed with the resort, it was beautifully decorated and the rooms were very comfortable and clean. The restaurant was very nice and the food was good. Free continental breakfast had a nice selection.
1 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
Shelley
"A little out of the way but worth the trip"
We have stayed here twice, but when attending games at Notre Dame. It is not too far away, but still a reasonable price for a great place to stay. Have only been there in the fall & winter, would love to stay in spring - I am sure it is beautiful!
Response by Swan Lake Resort
Teresa, I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us on Notre Dame football weekends. You really should come back in the spring - it is beautiful here! Thanks for your kind words.
Terrie
Very pretty hotel with a huge cottage feel. Nice place to spend time at with family or just your spouse
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
jilly
"Tough to find, but worth the search!"
This Resort is definitely off the beaten path, but once you find it, you will discover that it was worth the search! The Resort is self-contained and has everything you need to enjoy yourself for a great golf outing or special event. Easier to find and approach from the south (from Plymouth), than from the north (South Bend). The staff was super friendly and the room variations run the gamut from regular hotel style rooms to an actual 4-bedroom house!
"Great pool and hot tub!"
We came to this hotel for a nearby wedding. The hotel was clean and nice. My family often rents hotel rooms in the winter so we can swim with the kids and family or friends. The (indoor) pool was one of the nicest and warmest that I've experienced. I would definitely return. An extra bonus was the restaurant nearby at the Pro Shop. The service and the food were great as well.
1 night trip with friends Oct 25, 2014
"First Class Resort"
Lived every aspect of our stay here. Everything was first class
2 night trip with friends Oct 22, 2014
"Very nice hotel, off the beaten path"
The Swan Lake Resort has nice, clean, and comfortable rooms. They offer many amenities, but we were just staying over night and not able to take advantage of them. There is a sports bar attached (far from the rooms, so no noise issue), and the food was surprisingly good there.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
Pete
"Fabulous."
In for ND weekend. Fabulous accommodations. Awesome venue. We loved it!
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
In from NE.
"Worth the drive"
Although the location is odd (lots of back roads to get there,) it's worth the not- so- convenient location. It's approximately 35-40 minutes from Notre Dame (our reason for the trip.) The staff is incredibly friendly and accommodating. The grounds are beautiful and a perfect spot for a wedding or a relaxing weekend of leisure. The golf course and pool is fitting of a resort. The fall decorations throughout the property were very tasteful and plentiful. The rooms are large and clean with a full bath and an extra just outside the bathroom door. The restaurant was a fun atmosphere with good food and good service. The complimentary breakfast was also very good. We would definitely stay there again!
2 night trip Oct 3, 2014
SB
"Windy road on rainy night - be careful."
Very disappointed on size of accommodations, for price paid. Very small room & bathroom - don't choose a king room - pick a double queen room for same price & much larger room. Was very disappointed.
Response by Swan Lake Resort
MDB, I am very sorry you were disappointed in your stay and wish somehow I could make amends. Always upsetting to learn of the very few times our guests had a poor experience.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
MDB
"Nice staff, beautiful grounds"
One night stay which was quit and I was able to get a much needed rest after a long day
Response by Swan Lake Resort
I am happy to here you slept well - hope you return for another good night's rest. Thanks
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
Very freindly staff...nice and quiet environment!!
Response by Swan Lake Resort
Thank you for complimenting our staff - they are key to our success. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and hope you return. Thanks
2 night romance trip Apr 23, 2015
2 night family trip Nov 14, 2014

TripAdvisor reviews for Swan Lake Resort

"Golf"
05/26/15 kmf585 Fort Wayne, Indiana
The accommodations were comfortable and clean. The bed was comfortable. The staff at the hotel were friendly and helpful. There is a restaurant with the hotel. The food was good and reasonably priced. We never felt the need to go anywhere else. The golf instructor gave us excellent pointers for improving our swing and thus our scores. Very helpful.
"Bono Golf Lessons"
05/19/15 jimbV9725CM Crown Point, Indiana
We had a great time and learned a lot about the game of golf. It was very relaxing weekend. We are a little disappointed that we have not received any videos or golf drills that we were told that we would receive.
"Sullivan Group May 2nd & 3rd"
05/19/15 michaelsQ8394JN Chicago Heights, Illinois
Everyone in the group had a great time The courses were in good shape for this time of year Dickie's has a good menu and service We are pleased that we have returned to Swan Lake and have booked a weekend in 2016
"Stay and Play"
05/14/15 Frank D South Bend, Indiana
A group of us did a weekend stay and play. My group stayed in the hotel, which is the least exspensive location, but also the lowest on the list of quality. it wasn't bad, but nothing about the hotel room was different than a standard hotel room. the TV is on the small side, the beds were just ok and the view was a parking lot. We did have a few other people that went for the other options. there is a house, there are cabins and there are 2 buildings that are villas. All were much nicer than the standard hotel rooms. The service was friendly and fine. There is a spa, but we I never saw anyone down there. There is an outdoor pool, but it wasn't summer yet, so it's obviously closed. Our package included a hot breakfast, which was eggs, bacon or sausage, pancakes and then fruit, yogurt and juices. It was a decent breakfast, no complaints. The golf courses were in pretty good shape. There were a few greens that needed some work, but again, it was a early spring trip, so that could potentially be taken care of before the season starts. The clubhouse is really nice, the pro shop well stocked and the restaurant/bar pretty good. I will say that they get a bit overwhelmed when it gets crowded and it can take a while if you order more than a sausage and beer. Also, they have some of the best cart GPS systems I've used. We'll be back again eventually. Stay and play is worth a look.
"Great hotel!"
03/03/15 ChgoJohn Chicago, Illinois
I needed a hotel near Plymouth where I had a meeting the next day. Swan Lake Resort turned out to be the perfect choice. It's off season so I wasn't able to enjoy the golf and outside space but the hotel has many amenities that made my stay enjoyable. To start, the staff was extremely friendly and accommodating. The woman at the front desk made me feel like I was the only guest in the hotel. The property's restaurant Dickies also provides take out style delivery to guest rooms which was great as I had work to do that evening. The indoor pool is very nice and the fitness room has decent equipment, although it was a bit warm. The rooms are large, clean and updated with a separate seating/TV area. The Shower was great with good water pressure and the bath had two sink areas. I doubt I will be back in Plymouth any time soon for business but will consider coming back to play golf this Summer. I highly recommend!
"Good place to stay"
11/28/14 Andy H Evansville, Indiana
This place is very clean, and the staff is very friendly. The beds are good,and the keep your rooms clean. The restaurant, and bar attached to the hotel is a good place to eat. The only gripe that I had is that the ceilings in the hall were kind of low. Besides that it was a good place to stay.
"Ok property"
10/10/14 David16_12 Indianapolis, Indiana
Swan Lake could be a great resort but they seem happy with the status quo. As mentioned in other reviews, the rooms are ok. Nothing great but comfortable. The well water is a REAL drawback, but the real disappointment is the staff. I've never encountered a staff less interested in acknowledging guests. During our stay the constantly had their heads buried in their phones and internet. The lone exception is the guy behind the desk at night. He is very helpful and friendly.
"Beautiful location and hotel area, rooms could be better"
10/08/14 Iman T West Lafayette, Indiana
I stayed here September 2014 for a wedding over the weekend. The hotel is very pricey (150$/night) for a hotel of this caliber but it is in the middle of Indiana with no real competition close by. Plus being popular wedding ceremony location they know guests will stay the night after the open bars! So the pros: hotel surrounded by a beautiful golf course. Not much lobby but the interior design of the hotel is complex in a mansion sort of way which I liked. Rooms are clean enough and the bed was super comfortable. Cons: Tap water is well water and it 'smells' and tastes like iron! I would at least expect them to leave extra complementary water bottles...there was NONE! no hair dryer, no fan in the restroom, no fridge, pool closes quite early... Again with a little extra like providing water, keeping the bar open longer, would have made a difference.
"Room 140 ..... Again"
10/07/14 neville44 Lake Oswego, Oregon
Just over a year ago I was in room 140 and wrote a review- hated it because of the 4 A/C units just outside the window that sounded like jets doing a fly by as they cycled. Well, here again and with very few guests I am back in 140 - no iron, really ... nobody notices that? And, turning the heat on just displays a "F2" code on the unit without any heat. Cheap rate, close to Plymouth with no better options close by - that is the only thing I can say that is nice. If I golfed here, maybe I would overlook the little stuff that business travelers notice - like being able to iron clothes and getting the room above 66 degrees. Yuck!
"Golf vacation"
09/25/14 terry19642014 Auburn, California
We did not know what to expect, but our hope for a nice and casual two day golf trip were met with flying colors. Staff were very helpful and they all were aware of our golf package at the golf course and hotel. Played both courses and they were both in great shape. Ate at both restaurants and they were both well done. At Dickie's on Tuesday night they have a hamburger night and the place fills up with locals. Staff were aware and made sure we had a reservation. Had a great stay, just what we were looking for.