All hotels in Bellingham, Washington, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here805 Lakeway Drive, Bellingham, WA, 98229, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

We don't spend a lot of time in a motel room when we travel so this place was great for us. Paid a little more than people off the street but still a good value
2 night trip Sep 4, 2014
paul
"Great place for a great price."
Everything was great. Especially the front desk staff. The breakfast was nice too, however, they didn't have as much of a selection as we had hoped nor the quantity of food needed during their breakfast hours. Breakfast was 6am-10am. We arrived to eat breakfast around 8:30am each morning and the only foods left were cereal, toast, and waffles. The muffins had just run out and whatever else they may have had. That was my only disappointment. Other than that, seriously....everything was great....even the price!!! =)
2 night family trip Sep 5, 2014
JD
"Overnight stay in Bellingham"
During our quick stop in Bellingham we stayed at the guest house because of price and availability. It worked out great. Bed was comfy, organic shampoo was a nice touch, and the overall noise level was good. Our room was off of the freeway but the noise wasn't as bad as we thought it would be and slept just fine. Front desk guy must have been new but still very nice. Good hotel for just an quick overnight stay.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Brittany
"The hotel was clean and affordable."
Overall good experience. The hotel met our expectations.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
"Not bad for being close to downtown"
I've stayed at this hotel twice now, on two different trips up to Bellingham. Its a good deal cheaper than the best western across the street, and its almost as nice. The rooms are a bit cramped, but they're clean, and I've never had any problems with noise. It's also a quick 5-10min walk to/from downtown Bellingham.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
"Uncomfortable night"
Noisy room with poor air conditioner!
1 night family trip Aug 18, 2014
Dennis
"It was ok"
Cheaper than most and nice enough. Good location if you need to go to Freddie's.
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
randy
Overall it was acceptable. Food choices could be better. I did not like the little soap discs.
4 night business trip Aug 11, 2014
Our stay was short and sweet. The room was clean and neat but the bed was horrible! We could feel the springs in the mattress and the bed was super loud and squeaky.
1 night romance trip Aug 14, 2014
Convenient location to downtown, clean accommodations and friendly staff. Easy check in and check out. I did not use the Wi-Fi or pool/spa facilities.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
"poor"
I would not recommend this hotel for anybody.The room was not clean when we checked in so they moved us.Only to then get a room were the bed was broken. From there they moved us back to the 1st room that we had checked into because they had now cleaned it but that turned out to be even worse because both the shower and toilet had issues. The toilet ran all night and the shower did not drain so we did not sleep well or were able to shower. Management was aware and on duty at the time but didn't much care although he did apologize
1 night business trip Aug 7, 2014
Rob
"Clean and friendly"
Very clean rooms. Bed was comfortable. Breakfast room was nice with many selections. Hotel staff very friendly and helpful. There is a nice little smoking area for those who do next to some very tasty blackberries. Close to a shopping area with some good coffee and food. Only drawback is the highway noise when window is open. In spite of that, would stay again should occasion arise.
2 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Deborah
"Clean room, pleasant staff"
We had a lovely stay. We appreciated the fresh waffles for breakfast. The room was spotlessly clean and the cable was great and had an onscreen TV guide. The room did have an awkward layout that made watching tv from bed really uncomfortable and there was too much furniture for the space so it felt cluttered. We would definitely stay at this hotel again in the future!
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
Roberta
"Nice, clean & close to everything."
We were happy with the location. Our room was very clean but the bathroom was too small.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
Viv
"Great overnight hotel; close to downtown"
Staff were friendly; hotel was clean; location was excellent. It's the small things! Bed was extremely comfortable; toiletries were way above average. Rates seemed a little high, but other hotels were comparable.
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014
Shannon
"Easy freeway access"
Beds were comfy but the vacuum must have been broken. Pieces of paper and peanuts on floor. Check-in was very slow. When a second person came out I asked if he was helping check-in , to which he said "no not yet" as he slammed a sign in my face. (it said something about next window)
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
"A quick stop on the way up north"
The hotel was conveniently located next to I-5 and close enough to our final destination that it worked out perfectly. The staff was great and very friendly. the rooms were a bit small especially the bathrooms but adequate for the limited amount of time we were there. I would stay here again but not more than an overnight.
1 night trip Jul 17, 2014
Steve M
"I would stay again."
The rooms are very small but clean with comfortable beds with nice cotton sheets. For the price it is we'll worth it for a good night sleep.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
"Nice hotel with excellent customer service"
The hotel is right off the freeway so it is easy to locate. The room was small, but very clean. The staff was very helpful in recommending places to eat. The handyman saw us looking for the laundry room and immediately showed us where it was located and how we could obtain tokens, laundry detergent and fabric softener. In addition, he recommended a location where we could watch the 4th of July fireworks and it was a terrific recommendation.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Blanca
"Great breakfast"
I've had a lot of continental breakfasts over the years, and they did it right. Do it yourself Belgian waffles hit the spot.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
This hotel is very nice for the price.
3 night business trip Jun 23, 2014
"Easy access to Airport"
The hotel was close to the freeway and served the purpose of being close to the airport. Overall, it wasn't anything special. The cooling system in our room didn't work all that well and when we left, there was an oversized fan blowing down the hallway so they must have had issues with the whole system. The breakfast was decent. in between stays our room was straightened but not really made up like you would expect. The bed was partially put back together and the soap was replenished but they didn't empty the coffee pot, make the bed, etc. like you would expect. Just seemed unnecessary for them to come in if they werent going to spruce it up again.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
DeAnna
Terrible in room wifi.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
CStewart
"just what i needed"
I needed a motel for just one night. This motel was exactly what I needed. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and, despite it being near the freeway, was very quiet. The bed was very comfortable and the breakfast was good. This is an older hotel building, but don't let that keep you away. It is conveniently located across from a shopping center and is right off the freeway. I would stay here again.
1 night trip Jun 23, 2014
"Only for one night."
This was only for a night before heading home. It was very relaxing after a week in Vancouver Canada.
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
Mz. G
This hotel was in a good location, convenient to grocery stores, I-5, etc. Lacks any type of atmosphere, but is clean. Would have been completely disappointed if we had paid full rate, but we used a reward stay night.
1 night trip Jun 19, 2014
"Clean, comfortable and quiet"
The bed was comfortable. The room was very clean. The staff was very friendly and went out of their way for me. Breakfast was included. It's very convenient to downtown and has easy freeway access.
1 night trip Jun 15, 2014
froggy627
"This hotel was fine for a one night stay."
Our room (family of 4) faced the highway, so I couldn't have the window open while the tv was on - too loud, but the fan in the room worked well. The room seemed clean, but when my son dropped his comb on the floor by the sink it was covered in long, black hair; the same thing happened to me - I dropped something and it had long, dark hair all over it. That kind of put me over the edge. We were leaving that morning or else I would have "demanded" the floor be vacuumed or us moved to another room. I really wanted to sit in the hot tub for a few minutes, but it was SO hot I couldn't even keep my feet in it for more than a few seconds. So disappointed. I did like that there was a shower to use before and after, but I was bummed about the hot tub. The beds were comfy enough, but I didn't really like the pillows; no one else seemed to care though (I'm kind of fussy). No fan in the bathroom. Liked that the sink was outside of the toilet/shower area in the room. Coffee was fine. Fridge worked fine. Didn't use the microwave. I didn't eat breakfast, but my husband and daughter did and it was pretty good - the especially liked the waffle maker and the fact that there was peanutbutter and syrup. I had a blueberry muffin and it was tasty. Also they had 1/2 & 1/2 for my coffee so I was happy.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
Terese
"Great budget saver without sacrificing quality"
It was a good hotel. Comfortable and clean. Check-in and check-out were easy and quick.
1 night trip May 31, 2014
"Neat Inn and very covenient."
Friendly staff. 40 minutes walk to Whatcom Falls and across from fred Meyers and has airport and train shuttle services. I would stay there again.
2 night trip May 25, 2014
mike
"Nice independent motel, good breakfast"
For a motel, this was pretty nice. Excellent breakfast with homemade waffles. This is a great choice and great value.
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
"great quality for a good price"
the room was nice and clean and pretty good quality. hotel is right off the freeway exit so it was convenient to find and route back to. the breakfast they serve is awesome! i was expecting danishes and coffee but they had a full spread with a waffle maker, oatmeal, fruit, toast, omelets, juice bar, muffins, etc. I was impressed. location was quiet and neighborhood surrounding the hotel was nice. no complaints.
2 night business trip May 28, 2014
Lisbeth
"Trip to attend WWU Discovery Days and Tour"
This hotel was great because it was located close to campus, close to stores (for snacks and drinks), and ease of getting to downtown which was only 5 min away. It was clean and easy to find everything that we needed for attending the orientation, plus we did some exploring of the FairHaven District. Staff very friendly and helped us find what we needed when we were asking directions. The price was right and close to the freeway -easy to get to. Would stay here again.
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
"convenient location"
Close to downtown and across the street from Fred Myers. Quiet, clean, comfortable with good breakfast.
Other trip May 29, 2014
alice
"very nice and clean room; very close to downtown."
It's a very pleasant surprise for me to find this room so comfortable. Even though it is located next to the fwy, I didn't hear any noise as I was situated on the other side of the fwy. good breakfast.
1 night business trip May 21, 2014
Ken
"Eww!"
Bathroom had hairs all over the floor when I arrived guhroooossssss!
Other trip May 24, 2014
M
"A great value"
The price was great, the bed was comfy, and the room was clean. The hotel was a bit faded and could have used some spifing up, but for the low price I was pleased.
Other trip May 24, 2014
"A great place to stop-over!"
The accommodation was great, my daughter Lisa reserve it on-line with the tablet on Sunday afternoon and the confirmation came to my email box, it is easy to book it, but can't print the receipt off, when you're on the road trip. The staff is friendly, when we check-in the guy behind the desk even mention his name Trevor. The hotel is quiet, but we were close to the freeway and bit noisy resting for the night. When we check out, Molly was great, with a friendly smile and said to her, we will be back a year from now. The breakfast bar was great!
1 night trip May 18, 2014
Philip Chan
"cloe to WWU"
how can they run our of whipped cream for the belgian waffles...tsk tsk tsk
1 night trip May 16, 2014
"Very nice, comfortable stay"
We were very surprised by how nice the hotel was taken care of and how friendly the staff was and all this on a busy weekend. Our room was on the freeway side and the first thought was Oh No!!.. the hotel is very well insulated to block out the noise of freeway traffic. Had this been any other establishment, from my past experience it would have been a dreadful experience being so close to the freeway. They far exceeded my expectations and would not hesitate to stay here or to recommend to friends or colleges traveling in the area. A very very pleasant experience.
W
"Convenient to the freeway."
I found the hotel clean and the staff friendly and very helpful. The bed was firm but comfortable. Our room was ready when we checked in even though it was early in the day.
John & Gloria
"Nice, Clean, and Friendly"
The beds were comfortable and the staff was friendly. The hotel decor and furniture could use an update in the next few years but doesn't look run down. The staff was friendly and helpful. The only downside is the freeway noise which isn't terrible.
Julia
Comfortable, clean rooms for a decent price. Beds could be more comfortable, but weren't horrible.
"Less than satisfied"
My wife and I and my 18 yo daughter went to Bellingham because my daughter is transferring to WWU. We entered our room in the evening after a long day of driving and sight seeing. Went to turn on the tv and nothing. The cable box wasn't turning on. Tried multiple things (check connections, power source, etc.) and still nothing. Called office. They talked to me like a child to "teach me how it works". Still nothing. Manager says she's on her way with a new box. 5 minutes later, she shows up. Goes through checking connections, wires, remote. "Well I guess you need a new box". Uhhhh, yup! Didn't you bring one like you said? "Nope!" "Be right back". 10 minutes later, maintenance guy shows up. Back to talking to me like I was a child, but "oh, hummm. There is something wrong". Spends the next 20 minutes messing with the coding on the remote, wires, connections, etc. even though I told him I already tried all of that. Then what do you know, "I need to go get a new box". Duhhhhh!!!! Now over an hour has passed with people coming in and out and we are freaking tired. "Its getting late. We are tired! Just give us another room". 20 minutes later we are finally in another room, alone. Very inconsiderate to put us through all of that. Furthermore, the rooms are very tiny. There are many more issues with this place, but I think you get the idea. Don't rent here even if you get a good deal on price.
2 night trip May 8, 2014
Dan R.
This hotel is above average in most respects. Above all I appreciated the 6 wireless networks that they had operating. Other hotels in this price category do not have such a smooth service. Thanks again.
4 night trip May 5, 2014
"Just what I needed!"
Centrally Located with easy access to freeway. Clean with friendly staff. I will stay there again.
1 night business trip Apr 29, 2014
Jack
"Nothing Fancy"
We stayed 3 nights for a college tour of WWU. The first thing that hit us upon walking onto the 3rd floor was the smell of old stale cigarette smoke. The room was clean but still carried the odor. We opened the window but that didn't help, it made the freeway noise louder. I travel with essential oils so I pulled out the diffuser and took care of the problem odor. If a hotel is to switch to non-smoking, they need to remove carpets, curtains etc. The carpet had several burns in it (around the bed) and the furniture and tub were stained by cigarrete butts! On the last night of our stay, we again tried opening the window and found a smashed cigarette butt & ashes in the window track - lazy smoker didn't care to respect their "no smoking" policies and lack of attention from the cleaning crew.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
"Fine for a stopover."
Price was right, location just ok as we were in transit and service was good.
1 night trip Apr 23, 2014
"Close to downtown, WWU, and freeway."
Friendly staff. Small rooms but adequate for a place to lay your head. A bit noisy with walls that could use more noise-canceling insulation. Overall good value.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
"Comfortable, close to town"
Guesthouse Inn is comfortable, clean and close to downtown. The breakfast has a lot of options, hard-boiled eggs, egg sandwiches, waffles, cereal, fruit or bagels.
Other trip Apr 20, 2014