All hotels in Bellingham, Washington, United States of America

• Value for money
    Comfortable
    Room is all right
"Very .noisy"
All rooms with two beds are on the freeway side. Extreme road noise. Had to use ear plugs and a/c to mask sound. Room very worn and stinky. Smelled terrible of smoke and was musty. Easy to find and centrally located. Breakfast ok
Other trip Aug 19, 2015
suz
"Good Hotel for What it Is"
I stayed at the GuestHouse Inn one night when doing the RSVP bike ride from Seattle to Vancouver, BC. The staff was actually very accommodating to the large group of riders and had a place to wash off our bikes and allowed us to take our bikes to our rooms. The hotel is fine for what it is. It is nothing fancy, but was actually a bit better than I expected. The location is convenient for those driving as it is right off Interstate 5. We didn't have a car, but were able to walk to downtown Bellingham in about 15 minutes.
1 night trip Aug 14, 2015
Matthew
"My favorite place to stay in Bellingham, WA."
I have stayed at this hotel on 3 different occasions. It is by far my favorite place to stay when I am in Bellingham. The rooms are surprisingly quiet, considering it is near the freeway. Rooms and hallways are clean and comfortable and I feel very safe in the parking lot and in the hotel. The breakfast is wonderful. I have always felt welcomed by the attendants at the desk. Thank you for helping me enjoy my stay!
1 night trip Aug 5, 2015
Carla
"Business in Bellingham"
Stayed here for a business trip. Didn't know I would have to stay the night in Bellingham so I had to book last minute through Hotels.com. When I got to the hotel my room was not quite ready and the front desk lady offered a free upgrade without me even having to ask! She also had some wonderful homemade cookies. The staff was polite and helpful. Breakfast had a quite a few simple choices. Overall it was a good stay. Only downfall was the cleanliness. There were used tissues on the floor beside the bed where the blanket was covering. Hopefully this was just an oversight by the cleaning crew and not the usual.
1 night business trip Aug 12, 2015
Levi
"Ok hotel in a pinch!"
When I got there the rooms were not ready to rent out. I had to wait until 2:00 exactly before they were able to find me a room. At 2:00 I went up to the counter and it was a miracle the rooms were ready.
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
"Nice hotel, easy access"
We were greeted in a friendly cheerful way,. The room was very clean and had a nice ambiance. We enjoyed the breakfast in the private dinning room. The Staff in general was so friendly and extremely helpful in giving me directions to several places, Sonya went out of her way to give a great dinner recommendation, Thank you, will be returning to this hotel in the near future,
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
Jana
"Helpful staff"
Great place to stay if you are in the U.S. and headed to Vancouver
Other trip Aug 9, 2015
Char
"OK, but not for a long stay."
One night... pillows are kinda hard... couldn't sleep. Also, people are definitely smoking weed in the rooms. My room was okay, but the hall reeked of it.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2015
"Hurried maid."
Our stay was for two nights, the hotel was located right next to the freeway. This was an older hotel which was not a problem. I was not happy with the condition of the carpets. There was a thick layer of dust all around the perimeter of the room. The bedding was clean. The beds were made in a untidy manner and the bathroom mirror was left dirty.
2 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
"Very small rooms"
The room was teeny tiny, barely enough room to walk between the foot of the bed & the TV. & the bathroom felt like the size of an rv.
1 night business trip Jul 24, 2015
Jenn
"Cheap, close to downtown"
This hotel is where we stay when we visit Bellingham. Rooms are typically about half the price of the Best Western across the street, and just as nice. Its about a five minute walk to downtown, and there is a grocery store right across the street. We'll be back again next time we're in town!
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
Andy
"Clean, comfortable and excellent price"
The beds were very comfortable and the rooms were clean. The front desk people were kind and helpful. Great value. I will definitely stay here again.
1 night trip with friends Jul 22, 2015
"Meh"
Average stay. Room was on the smaller end (for a queen). Hot tub was also out of commission for the duration of our stay. Location close to nearby grocery store, strip mall, and gas; also next to freeway on ramp.
1 night romance trip Jul 21, 2015
Angelo
"good location to downtown."
It's nice and clean but the carpet is outdated. The beds are comfortable but the room was stuffy. Real need the air on, not sure but my allegies kicked in both times I was there. Good value.
Other trip Jul 18, 2015
Whistlergirl
"Hidden bonuses"
Very helpful and efficient check-in and orientation to property. Clean, quiet, microwave, refrigerator and wi-fi made this a very attractive room. The breakfast and jacuzzi are bonus items that make this venue even better!
1 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
"Clean & Very Good Beds"
Nice sized room, clean, comfortable,, very good beds.
"My experience"
Overall the hotel was alright. When we walked in our room was very stuffy, small and tight. The breakfast area was very dirty tho. We sat by the wall and there was a picture hanging right above us on the wall and that picture wasn't wiped and had about 2 fingers of dust on it, which seriously ruined my appetite. But other than that it's an alright place if you just need to spend the night and keep on going.
Other trip Jul 15, 2015
"Better than first impression"
The motel was nicer than I originally thought it would be. It was clean and the beds were comfortable. Friendly staff and maybe a slightly above average continental breakfast. There is a Fred Meyer across the street and several eateries within walking distance. My main concern is it sits literally next to I-5 and I was concerned it might be noisy, It was a little noisy but not unbearable and with the AC turned on low we barely heard it at all.
Other trip Jul 15, 2015
Kinda upset there was no pool! Other than that I have no problems, very cleans and friendly service for a good price.
2 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
"Location and price worthy"
Great location and very price worthy
3 night romance trip Jul 8, 2015
"This hotel manager is unprofessional and rude"
The manager checked us in. She said she needed to scan my drivers license I said no. Her response was "then you don't need to stay here." I explained that I have already had my id stolen I would prefer not to have that done. Her response was then don't stay here. This is the first time ANY of tgis chain has told me they were going to do this. I ended up staying there because it was prepaid for and I had no choice. Then when I asked for the area managers name I was told I could just talk to the manager. I have never been treated so poorly. If there is any way possible I will NEVER stay at this hotel unless she is gone.
1 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
"Awesome Mattresses!"
There were 4 of us sleeping on two Queen beds for the week. The Mattresses were the nicest We've ever slept on in a Motel, could not feel the other person move. We all got a Great! nights sleep.We stayed in Room 109 I would have given an Excellent for Room comfort but, we had to keep asking for enough washcloths/towels so all four of us would have one of our own, apparently they only want to give two per room even if there are four guests. The Staff was Very Nice but, the Breakfast was not as good as the last time we stayed there. They didn't have much and didn't keep it stocked, also the coffee was not Hot. My Granddaughter Loved! the waffles though. We will probably come back here for the Awesome! Beds. Just make sure to ask for extra washcloths and towels if you have more than two in a room.
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
Tammy
The room was fine but I didn't receive housekeeping service the first day I stayed.
3 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
I was here for my daughters wedding. Stayed 4 nights. Very clean, nice place to stay and conveinately next to freeway. Weird characters around parking lot eating food out of dumpters. But perfect for what I needed.
1 night family trip Jun 17, 2015
Teresa
"Correct"
Not many people in the hotel so can't comment on the performance under pressure.
Other trip Jun 17, 2015
"Convienent location, excellent staff."
Arrived late in the evening for check-in, desk clerk was very friendly and had is to our room in minutes. Room was small but well equipped and appeared some recent updates had been done. Gal in breakfast room was helpful and at checkout desk clerk friendly and efficient.
Other trip Jun 14, 2015
kirsten
A nice clean place to stay. Friendly staff. Comfortablele bed.
Other trip Jun 8, 2015
Lester
"Poor wifi"
I was quite pleased with the room & location of the hotel. However, I had some work to do on Sunday morning & the wifi wasn't working outside of the lobby for about 90 minutes. In the lobby it was a bit challenging to make things work properly. It was frustrating that 30 minutes of work took me two hours.
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
"Great place to stay for <$100!"
Great value at this price point!
1 night trip with friends May 30, 2015
I've stayed at the GuestHouse Inn twice now and for the low cost, have been very happy with the hotel, staff, location and comfort.
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
Traci
"Nice hotel, terrible mattress."
Our room was very nice with the exception of the bed. The mattress was very hard and uncomfortable. My husband and I both had terrible backaches. I would stay here again because it is close to campus and clean, but hopefully in a different room with a better bed.
Other trip May 26, 2015
Shauna
"GuestHouse Inn Bellingham"
Staff was friendly. We would stay again. King rooms a bit crowded. Limited power outlets, we travel with a power strip as older hotels didn't plan on computers, tabs and cell phones. Desk and table with chairs great.
Other trip May 23, 2015
Ruth
"A very pleasant surpise!"
I booked this hotel at 6pm, a last minute decision to stay overnight in Bellingham. I read a couple of positive reviews and decided to book it. Everything was as it should be with a hotel. The best part was the price! Excellent value for the price. The hotel staff was great and very knowledgable about the area, pointing us in the right direction for a restaurant. All things considered, this hotel is a great find if you have to stay overnight in Bellingham.
1 night romance trip May 19, 2015
margaret
"Parent's weekend"
How great it was to grab our daughter out of the dorm and spend a weekend with her. This is our 2nd visit to the GuestHouse and we've always been happy with our stay. Just hope someday they get the design upgrades they deserve, but this hasn't deterred us yet
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
Holly
"Good overnight stay after a theater event."
Very pleasant and clean. Convenient to restaurants and the theater.
Other trip May 11, 2015
"Did the trick."
Asked for a quiet room and got a fantastic, top-floor suite. Convenient walk to nearby Woods coffeeshop and Fred Meyer. Right by I-5. Short drive to downtown. Friendly staff. Well-lit parking lot.
1 night business trip May 5, 2015
Jeremy
"Ok for the price, wouldn't pay more."
The property was ok for a standard motel environment and overnight bed and shower. The room seemed very dated. Spacious lobby with comfortable "living room" feel. Breakfast set-up offered variety of self-serve options in small "Breakfast Room". Courteous staff, cheerfully helpful with directions. Would I stay there again? If by myself on business, maybe - with family, would look for property with family-friendly amenities and onsite restaurant or coffee shop.
1 night business trip May 6, 2015
"Wonderful Breakfast and room conveniency!"
I went ther for a get a way with me and the woman in my life. I bed was wonderful and the Frige, Micro, TV and dresses were great. The Continental Breakfast was AWSOME with the Waffles, Eggs, Bacon, 4 kinds of Cereal and Juice, Coffee and Coco, Bengals, Muffins and More........No need for a Deney's. The only thing was the size of the Bathroom, but that was ok for an average size person and I spent little time in that room any way.
2 night romance trip May 3, 2015
Cameron
Clean facility, easily located to freeway, food, and a Fred Meyer store.
Other trip May 5, 2015
"Easy on and off the freeway, good location"
The only reason that I gave this low scores is that it needs a good CLEANING! There seems to be enough staff but they are not trained or supervised to correct motel cleaning. It was not up to even OK, I really think that the staff was polite and friendly or I would have given them much lower score. I did not eat out of the breakfast room, due to hygiene. There is also deferred maintenance in the building. Paint needs touching up. The lighting is dim so you can see the dingy carpet. 2nd floor ice machine did not work. Small rooms. Thin linen. If you want a room to sleep in and leave and a lower price, this will work. If you want to sit in a hot tub, or eat the breakfast, I'd pass. I don't think I would stay again, unless I hear that they did a deep cleaning.
Other trip May 4, 2015
Shelley
"good hotel"
One night. Fire alarm went off for awhile but it was handled relatively quickly. I was told that hotel would cover cab from airport (arrived 10:15 pm) but I was charged $19.60 upon arrival.
1 night trip with friends Apr 22, 2015
Loretta
"Quick and convienent"
All in all, not a bad stay. Being right next to the free way though made it a bit noisy. Close to downtown and really anywhere you need to be!
1 night trip Apr 25, 2015
Every room I stayed in was clean and neat and the staff was more than helpful. Will be using exclusively from here on out.
2 night business trip Apr 22, 2015
"Right Next to freeway"
Very pleasant check in and rooms were clean. Nice Breakfast buffet. We were next to a entrance door and could here everyone coming and going.
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
Paula
"Right Next to freeway"
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
"Convenient to Freeway and grocery store."
The room was in great condition when we checked in. After that they had 2 new cleaners who did not know their job yet! The room was not cleaned, trash not emptied, bed not made, carpet not vacuumed. We complained and they took care of it. Breakfast was fine. Many items to choose from. Furnace had no thermostat. It was either too hot or too cold.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
"Clean, cheap, convenient, very nice people"
Stayed here with my daughter while touring WWU. Easy to find, right off the highway. Not much in the neighborhood but just a few minutes from the university and downtown. Staff was friendly and helpful. The bathroom was on the small side, but it was clean, cheap and convenient. Would stay here again.
1 night family trip Apr 13, 2015
Bernard
"Good hotel"
Good hotel for the price. Nothing fancy but clean with friendly staff. Close to downtown
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
Jen
Very clean, friendly staff. Convienently located off the freeway. Late check out time noon. Breakfast served until 10:00. Made for a relaxing time.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
"Quiet clean and cheap"
This was a comfortable home base for our adventure. The staff was super nice. Ask for a room on the quiet side opposite the freeway.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015