All hotels in Charleston, South Carolina, United States of America
2008 Savannah Hwy, Charleston, SC, 29407-6286, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
    4.8
"Fantastic hotel!"
Town and Country Inn and Suites is a fantastic hotel! The amenities, room comfort, cleanliness, and staff professionalism is on par with what I've experienced in higher-end hotels, but at a more reasonable price point comparable to what I pay for a room at Hampton Inn and other similar hotels. If Town and Country Inn and Suites were a national chain, I'd never stay anywhere else when I travel.
1 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
Austin
"I love this hotel!"
Perfect in everyway.
2 night family trip Jun 1, 2015
Roy
"Charleston hotel"
Found this hotel on Hotel.com and it was great. The room was a good size, just like the picture they show on line, bed was great and great linens.
1 night business trip Jun 4, 2015
karen
"Short trip to Charleston"
Well equipped spacious rooms. On-premises restaurant was good for breakfast (only meal we tried). Courteous staff
2 night romance trip Jun 3, 2015
"Definitely a great stay"
My wife and I stayed at the hotel four our honeymoon. The staff was friendly, attentive and overall just awesome. The room was comfortable, spacious and clean. We are definitely going to come back to the hotel for our anniversary next year.
1 night romance trip May 26, 2015
Alex
"A really sweet spot!"
This was a motel that was tastefully turned into a hotel. Very nice, clean, quiet and some very nice finishes. The restaurant onsite is good- had a very nice buffet breakfast. Our standard room actually had a four-piece bathroom! All of the staff - from housekeeping to the management staff is very friendly and very helpful and courteous. There are conference rooms available and a nice pool area. This is the only hotel fitness center that I have ever seen with free weights.
2 night romance trip May 20, 2015
Harold
"Worth the price!"
Room was nice and the staff was very helpful and friendly. Would stay again and recommend to friends and family.
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
Pamela
Overall nice but noisy ac unit. Breakfast not included in price but buffet was reasonably priced and very good. Inconvenient shower. Couldn't avoid the cold spray when turning on the water.
3 night romance trip May 11, 2015
"A pleasant and relaxing visit"
the stay at the Motel was quite pleasant, the Service very good. I would stay there again if I'm in the region.
2 night romance trip May 19, 2015
"Pleasantly Surprised!"
I can't tell you how much I loved this place! I travel for work and I've stayed in hundreds of hotels. This one has to be in my top 3 of all time. The room was so luxurious and I couldn't believe it considering the price. It was quiet and was a very convenient location. The bed was super comfy, everything was very clean, felt safe, plenty of parking. The bathroom was so nice and the linens were thick and bright white. I'm so glad I discovered this hotel because as far as I'm concerned there's no better place to stay while I'm in town on business. Will definitely stay here again, without a doubt.
2 night business trip Mar 17, 2015
Tiffany
"Charleston getaway"
Very clean, upscale for the price, convenient to Historic areas. Will definitely stay there again while in the Charleston area.
3 night romance trip May 10, 2015
"our stay"
We were there to tour Charleston. Location was good. Appears you are a convention hotel and have all the services. A shuttle into town would be a great plus. All in all a good experience.
2 night romance trip May 12, 2015
"THE BEST IN TOWN"
Probably the best hotel we have ever stayed in during our regular visits to the United States. This hotel is exceptional and unfortunately does not have other premises in the States. The hotel is out of town, but the savings we made by booking the hotel compared with similar hotels paid for a superb meal complete with wine and I feel sure the other hotels I looked at would find it hard to match the quality and service of Town & Country. I would give this hotel 5+ out of 5
1 night romance trip May 12, 2015
"Great overall"
Great accommodation
1 night romance trip May 11, 2015
Olivier
"The Best Hotel In Charleston"
This hotel is one of the nice cleaning hotel I been in so when I come back to Charleston again I will be staying hear again
1 night romance trip May 1, 2015
Jerry
"Very nice, surprisingly quiet option"
Really nice place to stay in Charleston. It doesn't take much time to get downtown from here (15-20 mins) and there are also plenty of nice places to eat and explore on the way. The one small drawback is to get to Charleston you have to make a left turn onto a busy road so pack some patience. Even though it's on a busy road however, the hotel layout means that the rooms are set far enough back that hearing road noise at night is a non-issue. Rooms are nicely appointed, there are fridges and microwaves as well as a K-cup machine. Hotel staff are all friendly and helpful. Would stay again for sure.
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
"Definitely would stay here again!"
Did not know what to expect going in, but the deal looked to good to pass on. Great experience, hotel was away from the tourist center which was fine for us on this trip. Staff was friendly and accommodating. Would definitely stay here again next time I am in Charleston.
1 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
"Friendly service."
The service was great and very nice. I checked in late and checked out early. Very smooth operation and great smiles on everyone I interacted with.
1 night business trip Apr 15, 2015
"Nice Property"
Needed a last minute room, and Hotels.com came through with a King when the property said they were out. Very nice, comfortable rooms, modern, quiet. Onlyh a 10 min drive to old Charleston, and front desk very helpful with restaurant recommendations.
1 night romance trip Apr 19, 2015
"Enjoyable stay while visiting Charleston"
We knew it was outside of the historic district and were glad as this was a very nice hotel at about half the price. It was easy to get into and out of Charleston. We tended to drive in for the day and come out at the end of the day after a nice dinner.
2 night romance trip May 1, 2015
Much more affordable place to stay to see downtown charleston.
Other trip May 3, 2015
"vacation 2015"
was traveling for pleasure. hotel is lovely. location was ok. many of the staff were pleasant, some not so much
2 night trip Apr 28, 2015
suzanne
"Nicest hotel I've stayed at in years!"
Great location, facilities, hotel bed and room as well as resturant. Strongly recommend as the price point was extremely competitive!
Traveler
Great place to stay. Easy access to downtown and beaches. Great staff and rooms. Perfect!!!!!!!!!
jace
Very nice facility close to grocery store and in a good neighborhood.
"Room was beautiful"
Room was beautiful Bar service was slow and no one working the bar for long periods of time. Food was average or less
1 night romance trip Apr 28, 2015
Cellah
"Very Impressed"
Having just stayed at the best hotel in Beverly Hills, we were more than impressed. Would go back in a heartbeat. Very reasonable rates Breakfast buffet, although not included, offered healthy choices and not just the typical carbohydrates. Homemade muffins as well as lots of fresh fruit.
Other trip Apr 30, 2015
Bonnie
"Nice hotel-close to downtown Charlston"
Very clean, very comfortable and easy access to downtown Charlston!!
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
Maureen
"Great Value!"
This hotel is located in the West Ashley area of Charleston, not close to the historic district or the airport. However, the hotel is incredible- very clean, very modern, well laid out, with a great restaurant on-site. The room was very well appointed and comfortable. We weren't particular about the location, and picked this hotel for the amenities and price, and it went beyond any expectations. I would definitely recommend this hotel and would stay there again.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
"Great place to stay."
Nothing but good experiences all around. Even though the hotel is located in a very busy traffic area, it more than made up for that little inconvenience with clean rooms, very helpful staff and an excellent on-site restaurant.
1 night romance trip Apr 23, 2015
Reginald
"Very comfortable Hotel, well located, silence for"
We went to Charleston for three days and had a wonderful stay at the Hotel. Nearly close to downtown, very good information at the reception, good and safe parking lot.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
Veronica
"Third anniversary"
For this year's anniversary trip, the wife and I decided to try a different area of Charleston, so we went into the West Ashley area for this hotel. Other than the fact that it didn't offer free breakfast, we were totally pleased with the hotel. The room was clean, quiet, and though a little small, very nicely appointed - to the point of upscale. The staff was very nice - my only gripe was the cleaning staff started knocking on doors at 9:30, and check out is at Noon. The area is conveniently located right off I-526 on US 17 (which seems to always be congested) and right behind a shopping mall, in an area with abundant peripheral shopping and dining as well. And it's an easy commute (traffic permitting) to the historic peninsula area. Will definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip Apr 22, 2015
Tyron
"First 5 star rating I've ever given"
I spend around 50 nights a year in hotels, and until today I have never given a 5 to any of them. This is a REMARKABLE deal for Charleston. The room was very large, the in-room Keurig was a nice touch, very nice courtyard-style pool area, an easy 10 min. drive to the historic areas. SUPER quiet, clean, comfortable place. You will not be disappointed unless you absolutely want to stay down in the historic area. Right down US17 from the hotel is my new favorite Charleston spot - the Swig and Swine... craft beer, fantastic BBQ, and live music - what more could you want?
1 night business trip Apr 23, 2015
We thought it was great
1 night romance trip Apr 19, 2015
Esther
"Spring stay"
Clean and close to everything!
1 night business trip Apr 22, 2015
Selimovic
"Comfortable, convinient, cute, and clean."
Found a great deal via trip advisor. The hotel is non chain so they really embrace their Internet presence and have great deals. Kind staff. Modern decor and nice outdoor pool (albeit small). Loved the bathroom! recommended for amyone!
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
"Wife said "I did good""
Room was nicely configured, the chairs gave a sense of separation from the bed. The bathroom was very adequate. The hotel was convenient in location to surrounding areas and attractions that we wanted to visit. Will most definitely choose here again.
2 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
Guy
"Hotel not in Downtown but reasonable drive"
This is a very nicely done hotel with much attention to detail. The service was good and it was in reasonable proximity to downtown Charleston. The room was extremely comfortable with adequate amenities. I would definitely stay again.
3 night family trip Apr 16, 2015
Alan
"Best bang for your buck"
Hands down the best bang for your buck in the Charleston area...DO NOT get a hotel downtown they are all a rip-off and nowhere the quality of this hotel...this hotel is only a 5 to 10 min drive to downtown so save yourself hundreds of dollars by not staying in the heart of downtown which honestly is too noisy. The rooms here looked like something out of a 5 star resort even though it was not expensive.
1 night romance trip Apr 14, 2015
Mohammed
"Fabulous hotel!"
I chose this hotel because of the great price and wonderful reviews, but was not sure it would be as good as it sounded. It turns out, it was even better! The rooms were clean, the beds were super comfortable, and the hotel in general was just lovely. The outdoor pool was perfect for our needs, and the breakfast buffet was fabulous! I would highly reccommend staying here, and will definitely do so again when I am in the area.
2 night family trip Apr 13, 2015
I was pleasantly surprised - the hotel was very nice, the room was very clean and the bathroom was enormous. Separate soaking tub too. Great value.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Near Charleston"
Very good, comfortable hotel rooms, helpful desk staff. Decent buffet breakfast available at flat rate. Quiet, clean easy daily commute by car to city and nearby tourist sites. Free parking and Wi-fi .
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Jan
"Plan Your Trip"
If you plan a day or two in Charlestown combined with a few Plantation tours, the location works well.
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
"Enjoyable Stay"
I booked this hotel for a week-long stay in the Charleston, SC area. This hotel is in the West Ashley/North Charleston area. It's not far from the airport (about 12 minutes) or the Charleston city center. There are several fast-food and sit-down restaurants within a short's driving or walking distance. Upon arrival, our reservation was ready with no issues. Our room was in the back of the complex, but parking and access to the parking from our room (stairs) was very convenient. The hotel is two floors with a number of rooms. Everything was just as it is pictured - beautiful, clean, spacious, and welcoming. My only issue with the room was the door. Whenever someone in the room around us opened and closed their door, ours would move. That was so annoying and noisy. Otherwise, we enjoyed our stay at this hotel. Overall, this hotel was convenient, clean, and comfortable. I would recommend this hotel and stay again.
5 night romance trip Apr 6, 2015
Cristine
"Very nice hotel. Large spacious room n bathroom."
The hotel is clean and the rooms are comfortable and spacious. The staff is friendly and accommodating. Just a 10 to 15 minute drive to downtown or the waterfront.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
I travel often
We stayed here because of the good reviews and price of this hotel. Nice large rooms and large bathroom which helps with 2 adults and 2 teenage children. Would definitley recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Charleston.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Friendly staff, clean facility, quiet environment"
Had a very enjoyable stay at this hotel. The staff was very friendly, and my room was clean and comfortable.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
It was very clean and had a very comfortable bed. It was an easy ride to downtown Charleston.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
Very nice place to stay. Easy 5 minutes to downtown Charleston.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015