All hotels in Branson, Missouri, United States of America
2315 Green Mountain Dr, Branson, MO, 65616, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nice Stay"
Great place to stay!
2 night romance trip Jul 22, 2014
"Nice hotel room with whirlpool tub."
Hotel staff super nice and definitely one of the nicer hotels near the strip in Branson.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Will
Overall satisfactory. Room was clean and bed was good. A/C was old. Check out is 11. Asked for an extension and they said anything over 30 minutes would be charged. This was in the middle of the week.
1 night trip Jul 14, 2014
Pat
"Excellent and comfortable hotel"
The staff was amazing as they went out of their way to make the stay as comfortable as possible. At check-in I requested to be as close as possible to the exercise room as I needed to use it frequently during my stay. They were able to accomodate my request which was much appreciated. I would stay here again when I am in Branson and would recommend it to everyone. The lobby was under construction and that is the only reason I didn't give all fives! Even with that inconvenience, it was great!
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
Pam
"great hotel with the amenities"
quiet night in a great location
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
jhablall
"The location was great"
We love the location, it was close to everything. Liked that they had a inside and outside pool. We enjoyed having a refrigerator and microwave in the room
Other trip Jul 5, 2014
kim
"Perfect location"
When I reserved the room, I specifically asked for a handicap accessible room with a step in shower. When I checked the room I found a regular tub. My friend has one leg and can't use a regular tub. The clerk couldn't accommodate us for that night but was able to make sure we were happy campers the following 2 nights. That was our only problem. Everything was very good. Would stay there again for sure.
3 night trip with friends Jun 24, 2014
We decided to go to Branson for a weekend stay and made last minute reservations through Hotels.com. The gentleman at the front desk was not welcoming at all and was quite sharp. The room seemed clean enough although it had a slight stale smell. The air conditioner did not cool the room very well. The location was great in that we could get around the traffic fairly easily.
2 night trip Jun 6, 2014
"Very nice, family oriented hotel!"
Enjoyed our stay. Staff was wonderful, very accommodating and friendly. Would definitely stay here again.
2 night business trip Jun 5, 2014
Guest
"Construction, loud guests"
In all fairness to the hotel, they were doing construction on the floor right above us. However, this would have been nice to know prior to booking. My husband and I were on a trip for our 30th anniversary. By 7 each morning some noisy guest in our hall proceeded to wake up the people in their party by banging and yelling for a good ten minutes or more. This happened both mornings we were there. Construction started between 730 and 8 and was right above our room.
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
"Overrated"
Nothing was said about construction in progress. Breakfast was marginal. No toiletries provided. Cell phones did not work in the rooms and wifi was iffy.
2 night trip with friends Jun 2, 2014
"outside sales trip"
I love this hotel and hope the rates do not go up when they are finished renovating.
1 night business trip May 13, 2014
"Nice and comfortable"
Nice and comfortable enjoyed. The indoor pool was in another building which was not convenient.
Other trip May 13, 2014
"great, and very happy"
thought the stay was great, loved the hotel, loved the quality of the hotel... had planned on staying at the grand country inn, but was full, the agent recommended this hotel, and couldnt be happier with the stay, and the kids had a blast so will def return, and recommend to others
2 night trip Mar 21, 2014
william
"AWESOME Overnight Stay!"
This hotel was awesome! I have been traveling to Branson for years and this hotel was truly my first favorite. It was very clean, the shower/bathtub was spotless and very new looking. The beds were divine. I wore white socks all over the room and they were completely clean, do dirty floors etc. The breakfast was really good, the and the pancake machine was so neat! Thanks! I will definitely stay here again and tell others!
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
Mel
"happy, but incurred unexpected expense"
Something we didn't expect was that there was a charge for use of the fitness room. We still went, but would have been nice to know that in advance...
5 night family trip Dec 23, 2013
Courtney
"Thanksgiving weekend with family"
The hotel was clean, the staff was friendly and the location was off the main drag so getting around was easy! Breakfast was just ok but I don't expect a 5 star breakfast when they're free. Overall a great hotel for the price. Would definitely stay there again!
2 night trip Nov 29, 2013
John Easley
"Very nice hotel!"
We had a great stay. The beds were very comfortable and the pillows were even more comfortable. The room was very clean and the staff was very friendly! The location was also very convenient to everything we wanted to do. We would definately stay there again.
1 night romance trip Nov 16, 2013
RodBob
"Nice hotel close to the strip"
Great hotel close to the strip. Very nice room and staff
Other trip Nov 9, 2013
"Grand Oaks Hotel, Branson, Missouri"
Everything was great! I would recommend a stay here to anyone, but especially the older groups.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
Nana
"wonderful hotel"
The Grand Oaks is in the perfect place. Very clean room comfortable bed. Will definitely stay here again when we come back.
2 night trip Oct 18, 2013
"Very Clean and Confortable. Good location."
We have stayed here once before, and my wife & I like the clean room,and location of this hotel. Also, we like that the sink is outside separate from the tub and toilet. We like building 2 which was remodeled sometime ago. The breakfast had sausage and eggs which I like, as well as other items.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2013
C. Hughes
breakfast was disappointing--not much there but carbs. They offered biscuits and gravy, lots of bread items but no eggs or sausage etc. I might recommend this hotel for a stay, but you might want to go out for breakfast.
Other trip Oct 18, 2013
"Breakfast on the cheap!"
The staff were nice. The room need a large chair. The breakfast was bad. I think they were trying to do it on the cheap! Location was great.
2 night trip with friends Oct 12, 2013
"nice hotel, convenient to just about anywhere."
We had a comfortable stay at the Grand Oaks. it was easy for us to get around, and find most places we were looking for. the overall condition of the hotel was good.
Other trip Oct 12, 2013
"Breakfast"
I was disappointed in the breakfast. I felt like they could have provided a little more variety.
3 night business trip Sep 21, 2013
Dj
"Not Amazing, but A Great Value & We'll Go Back"
Wife & I got a hot tub suite. Tub was nice enough, clean, very spacious so that was nice, but the TV was old box... maybe 27" inch. The breakfast had No Protein items what-so-ever, so that was disappointing. Other than the TV & breakfast, there was nothing wrong with this hotel. It wasn't anything to brag about, but it was nice & a good quality value hotel for the rate we got. Beds were clean & comfortable too.
1 night romance trip Sep 7, 2013
"Great room, very comfortable and enjoyable stay!"
Stayed only one night but had a wonderful time at Grand Oaks. Will stay again on our next visit.
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
Arktech
"Not as advertised"
We booked the king bed with jetted tub room, was very disappointed in the fact that pictures showed the tub by the bed, and it in fact was in the bathroom. Was hoping for romantic stay, in the tub, some champagne, but not to be. Also, had remodeling work going on in building one, we were in building two, so wasnt bothered by it ourselves. Will not book here again, for the price, feel like we were taken advantage of. Could've booked somewhere else for alot less per night. Also air cinditioner , like so many motels, did not work very well.
Other trip Aug 24, 2013
Doug
"Great room"
We stayed here for a short weekend trip and were more than pleased. First the room was very clean and spacious and the bed was super comfortable. Breakfast was good and changed each day with a variety of food choices. The location was also good , centrally located and close to everything in town. Overall we gave it a 5.
2 night trip with friends Aug 16, 2013
Brad
"middle of the road"
Nice appearance. Front desk folks were very nice and helpful. Rooms were ok. Very humid and the ac cooled enough to make it tolerable for 1 night. Breakfast was a joke. Wife us diabetic and breakfast was carbs carbs and more carbs.
1 night family trip Aug 3, 2013
"Very clean; very nice people!!"
We stayed in the newly renovated Bldg 2. Our room was very clean and nice. The bed was super comfy with soft sheets! Great water pressure in the shower. All the staff were nice and welcoming. Breakfast was good, also. Location; easy to get in & out. All in all: A great stay!!
1 night trip Aug 4, 2013
Elaine
"branson family vacation"
hotel was very clean. rooms are super small, cannot close bathroom door if using commode. garbage in room was emptied twice in a week. out door pool is very small, pics are deceiving. indoor pool is ok but hot tubs are dated. worst part of stay was the breakfast that was included....powdered cream for coffee, yogurt from a pump bottle, same breakfast every other day....really gross!!! air conditioner is noisy and doesnt always work. asked fro room change and nothing was available. there are hundreds of hotels in branson, choose wisely!!!
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
Great stay and location for our family vacation.
3 night family trip Jul 8, 2013
I
very good
5 night trip Jun 15, 2013
"Nice hotel off the main strip"
This hotel was very nicely remodeled recently and the staff was very nice. It is off the main strip, easy in and out if you know the different routes. The drawbacks for me: The air conditioner in our room didn't seem to cool down enough. We weren't there much during the day and evening, but at night when it should have been very cool due to no one being there all day it was still hot and uncomfortable trying to sleep. We stayed in building 2 and the pool was outside. It was a nice size, but the water was very cloudy and could have used some attention. There was plenty of seating, however one of the only 2 chaise lounge chairs was broken. Another thing, we only had 1 bar of service on our phones at the hotel, did not ever get connected with the wifi. Since we weren't in the room very much it was a small inconvenience for us.
Other trip Jun 17, 2013
TJ
"Great Hotel !"
I really enjoyed my stay at Grand Oaks. The location was close to all the activities and events in Branson. The jacuzzi was a great addition to our room. Staff was friendly & helpful. The lobby area was kind of outdated & dull but other than that everything was great. I would return.
2 night trip Jun 10, 2013
"Great Value Priced Hotel!"
The Grand Oaks was perfect for our stay in Branson. The location is just off the 76 Strip on Green Mountain. Walmart and plenty of restaurants are within a short distance. The room was full of items I usually see in MUCH more expensive hotels...free fridge and microwave etc.
2 night family trip May 23, 2013
"Bargain!!!"
The staff went above & beyond! My teenage daughter lost her necklace on the day we checked out & the cleaning staff went & looked for it and was able to return it to us. Great service and very clean...can't beat the price!
1 night trip May 24, 2013
Natalie
"enjoyed my stay"
I enjoyed my stay. I needed the relaxing atmoshere. My personal liking of warmer temperature in the spa is mine & not others.
2 night trip May 17, 2013
This was my second time staying here. The hotel and rooms are very nice. However, breakfast is only served until 9:30, and they start putting stuff away around 9:00. I will continue to stay here, because I am overall satisfied.
2 night family trip May 10, 2013
"Service was OK"
Coffee was not replaced in room every day, no chairs to sit besides the one with a desk. No replacement of cups for coffee and water. The rooms was confining with little room to move around. Rooms could have been bigger with furniture in them.
4 night trip May 1, 2013
"pleasing"
our family really enjoyed our stay at the grand oaks hotel, the breakfast was awesome! the rooms were comfortable and very nice and clean... the only thing I can say that I would improve on is the indoor swimming pool, it was a little dirty, mainly the hot tubs, they had dirt in the bubbles that was noticeable from a distance so maybe they could be cleaned a little better? I understand that an extreme amount of people use the indoor area that is why I would say that all in all our stay was quiet comfortable. thank you..
Other trip Apr 4, 2013
"Awesome for couples"
Awesome will stay there everytime....love the room...so very clean...and the bed was great so comfy
Other trip Mar 24, 2013
Room was great. Breakfast was really good. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Will stay here again for sure!!
2 night trip Mar 15, 2013
Very nice hotel. The breakfast buffet was excellent...rooms were a little small but the beds were very comfortable. The staff was very helpful and friendly. Would stay there again.
3 night trip Feb 7, 2013
Rena
"Wonderful Hotel-Just Don't Do Laundry"
The hotel was wonderful! Very impressed with the cleanliness! The only problem we had our entire stay was, we stayed 3 nights and preferred we did our laundry our last night before we left so we did not have to carry all our dirty laundry home. The front desk ended up running out of quarters, because we had to dry our clothes 2x to get them dry! Their dryers are AWFUL! The front desk ladies did come up with quarters out of their purses to help us! Thank goodness! The breakfast was pretty good. The pancake maker is very neat! Our kids LOVED it! The pool and both hot tubs need a good cleaning. Just smelled as if they just kept adding chlorine rather than draining and cleaning the hot tubs. Overall, a very nice stay!
3 night family trip Jan 18, 2013
Brooke
"Good hotel, bad breakfast"
Hotel was great! Breakfast was aweful :-( The staff were very friendly and accommodating! Would stay here again... Just plan to eat breakfast somewhere else!
Other trip Jan 14, 2013
TV didn't work.
1 night romance trip Jan 8, 2013
Jamison
Very good. Very nice staff.Thank you.
2 night trip Dec 23, 2012