All hotels in Branson, Missouri, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2315 Green Mountain Dr, Branson, MO, 65616, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"wonderful hotel"
The Grand Oaks is in the perfect place. Very clean room comfortable bed. Will definitely stay here again when we come back.
2 night trip Oct 18, 2013
"Very Clean and Confortable. Good location."
We have stayed here once before, and my wife & I like the clean room,and location of this hotel. Also, we like that the sink is outside separate from the tub and toilet. We like building 2 which was remodeled sometime ago. The breakfast had sausage and eggs which I like, as well as other items.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2013
C. Hughes
breakfast was disappointing--not much there but carbs. They offered biscuits and gravy, lots of bread items but no eggs or sausage etc. I might recommend this hotel for a stay, but you might want to go out for breakfast.
Other trip Oct 18, 2013
"Breakfast on the cheap!"
The staff were nice. The room need a large chair. The breakfast was bad. I think they were trying to do it on the cheap! Location was great.
2 night trip with friends Oct 12, 2013
"nice hotel, convenient to just about anywhere."
We had a comfortable stay at the Grand Oaks. it was easy for us to get around, and find most places we were looking for. the overall condition of the hotel was good.
Other trip Oct 12, 2013
"Breakfast"
I was disappointed in the breakfast. I felt like they could have provided a little more variety.
3 night business trip Sep 21, 2013
Dj
"Not Amazing, but A Great Value & We'll Go Back"
Wife & I got a hot tub suite. Tub was nice enough, clean, very spacious so that was nice, but the TV was old box... maybe 27" inch. The breakfast had No Protein items what-so-ever, so that was disappointing. Other than the TV & breakfast, there was nothing wrong with this hotel. It wasn't anything to brag about, but it was nice & a good quality value hotel for the rate we got. Beds were clean & comfortable too.
1 night romance trip Sep 7, 2013
"Great room, very comfortable and enjoyable stay!"
Stayed only one night but had a wonderful time at Grand Oaks. Will stay again on our next visit.
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
Arktech
"Not as advertised"
We booked the king bed with jetted tub room, was very disappointed in the fact that pictures showed the tub by the bed, and it in fact was in the bathroom. Was hoping for romantic stay, in the tub, some champagne, but not to be. Also, had remodeling work going on in building one, we were in building two, so wasnt bothered by it ourselves. Will not book here again, for the price, feel like we were taken advantage of. Could've booked somewhere else for alot less per night. Also air cinditioner , like so many motels, did not work very well.
Other trip Aug 24, 2013
Doug
"Great room"
We stayed here for a short weekend trip and were more than pleased. First the room was very clean and spacious and the bed was super comfortable. Breakfast was good and changed each day with a variety of food choices. The location was also good , centrally located and close to everything in town. Overall we gave it a 5.
2 night trip with friends Aug 16, 2013
Brad
"middle of the road"
Nice appearance. Front desk folks were very nice and helpful. Rooms were ok. Very humid and the ac cooled enough to make it tolerable for 1 night. Breakfast was a joke. Wife us diabetic and breakfast was carbs carbs and more carbs.
1 night family trip Aug 3, 2013
"Very clean; very nice people!!"
We stayed in the newly renovated Bldg 2. Our room was very clean and nice. The bed was super comfy with soft sheets! Great water pressure in the shower. All the staff were nice and welcoming. Breakfast was good, also. Location; easy to get in & out. All in all: A great stay!!
1 night trip Aug 4, 2013
Elaine
"branson family vacation"
hotel was very clean. rooms are super small, cannot close bathroom door if using commode. garbage in room was emptied twice in a week. out door pool is very small, pics are deceiving. indoor pool is ok but hot tubs are dated. worst part of stay was the breakfast that was included....powdered cream for coffee, yogurt from a pump bottle, same breakfast every other day....really gross!!! air conditioner is noisy and doesnt always work. asked fro room change and nothing was available. there are hundreds of hotels in branson, choose wisely!!!
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
Great stay and location for our family vacation.
3 night family trip Jul 8, 2013
I
very good
5 night trip Jun 15, 2013
"Nice hotel off the main strip"
This hotel was very nicely remodeled recently and the staff was very nice. It is off the main strip, easy in and out if you know the different routes. The drawbacks for me: The air conditioner in our room didn't seem to cool down enough. We weren't there much during the day and evening, but at night when it should have been very cool due to no one being there all day it was still hot and uncomfortable trying to sleep. We stayed in building 2 and the pool was outside. It was a nice size, but the water was very cloudy and could have used some attention. There was plenty of seating, however one of the only 2 chaise lounge chairs was broken. Another thing, we only had 1 bar of service on our phones at the hotel, did not ever get connected with the wifi. Since we weren't in the room very much it was a small inconvenience for us.
Other trip Jun 17, 2013
TJ
"Great Hotel !"
I really enjoyed my stay at Grand Oaks. The location was close to all the activities and events in Branson. The jacuzzi was a great addition to our room. Staff was friendly & helpful. The lobby area was kind of outdated & dull but other than that everything was great. I would return.
2 night trip Jun 10, 2013
"Great Value Priced Hotel!"
The Grand Oaks was perfect for our stay in Branson. The location is just off the 76 Strip on Green Mountain. Walmart and plenty of restaurants are within a short distance. The room was full of items I usually see in MUCH more expensive hotels...free fridge and microwave etc.
2 night family trip May 23, 2013
"Bargain!!!"
The staff went above & beyond! My teenage daughter lost her necklace on the day we checked out & the cleaning staff went & looked for it and was able to return it to us. Great service and very clean...can't beat the price!
1 night trip May 24, 2013
Natalie
"enjoyed my stay"
I enjoyed my stay. I needed the relaxing atmoshere. My personal liking of warmer temperature in the spa is mine & not others.
2 night trip May 17, 2013
This was my second time staying here. The hotel and rooms are very nice. However, breakfast is only served until 9:30, and they start putting stuff away around 9:00. I will continue to stay here, because I am overall satisfied.
2 night family trip May 10, 2013
"Service was OK"
Coffee was not replaced in room every day, no chairs to sit besides the one with a desk. No replacement of cups for coffee and water. The rooms was confining with little room to move around. Rooms could have been bigger with furniture in them.
4 night trip May 1, 2013
"pleasing"
our family really enjoyed our stay at the grand oaks hotel, the breakfast was awesome! the rooms were comfortable and very nice and clean... the only thing I can say that I would improve on is the indoor swimming pool, it was a little dirty, mainly the hot tubs, they had dirt in the bubbles that was noticeable from a distance so maybe they could be cleaned a little better? I understand that an extreme amount of people use the indoor area that is why I would say that all in all our stay was quiet comfortable. thank you..
Other trip Apr 4, 2013
"Awesome for couples"
Awesome will stay there everytime....love the room...so very clean...and the bed was great so comfy
Other trip Mar 24, 2013
Room was great. Breakfast was really good. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Will stay here again for sure!!
2 night trip Mar 15, 2013
Very nice hotel. The breakfast buffet was excellent...rooms were a little small but the beds were very comfortable. The staff was very helpful and friendly. Would stay there again.
3 night trip Feb 7, 2013
Rena
"Wonderful Hotel-Just Don't Do Laundry"
The hotel was wonderful! Very impressed with the cleanliness! The only problem we had our entire stay was, we stayed 3 nights and preferred we did our laundry our last night before we left so we did not have to carry all our dirty laundry home. The front desk ended up running out of quarters, because we had to dry our clothes 2x to get them dry! Their dryers are AWFUL! The front desk ladies did come up with quarters out of their purses to help us! Thank goodness! The breakfast was pretty good. The pancake maker is very neat! Our kids LOVED it! The pool and both hot tubs need a good cleaning. Just smelled as if they just kept adding chlorine rather than draining and cleaning the hot tubs. Overall, a very nice stay!
3 night family trip Jan 18, 2013
Brooke
"Good hotel, bad breakfast"
Hotel was great! Breakfast was aweful :-( The staff were very friendly and accommodating! Would stay here again... Just plan to eat breakfast somewhere else!
Other trip Jan 14, 2013
TV didn't work.
1 night romance trip Jan 8, 2013
Jamison
Very good. Very nice staff.Thank you.
2 night trip Dec 23, 2012
"Not to far from the strip"
I was impressed by the hotel. We stayed in a deluxe two queen, the price was good and the amenities were awesome, fridge and microwave. The downfall was the vent in the bathroom didn't turn on, and the soap for the bathroom was a 3 n 1 on the wall( like a antibacterial soap dispenser). The beds were nice and comfortable. Very clean. There is a panara bread right behind it and McDonald's, the ducks, and a store not too far. Plus they give you a book of coupons which was nice.
1 night trip Dec 21, 2012
Krystal
"Nice, though lacking in customer service"
Upon check-in, found that we had been moved from Bldg 1 to Bldg 2 due to a leak, but only after clerk was telling me how to get to my room. He didn't point out the change, I had to ask about it. Booked Bldg 1 to be in same bldg as pool for kid-friendliness. NO sort of concession or anything offered. Simply said I could get a refund and go to another hotel. Quite disappointed in front-desk. Otherwise, stay was nice. Room was clean, spacious, and quiet. Housekeeping was extremely efficient and kind. Breakfast wasn't bad, either.
2 night family trip Dec 14, 2012
GoMomGo
"great getaway"
Clean n quiet...comfie beds too Perfect for our great stay!
1 night trip Dec 6, 2012
renee
"Good hotel for family"
Our stay at the the Grand Oaks Hotel was very pleasing. The staff was very helpful. The location is very good, everything was within 10 minutes of the hotel. The pool and the hot tubs were very nice and they were open till 11:00 pm. The breakfasts were ok, nothing fancy but a good start for the mourning. The next time we stay in Branson we will surely stay there.
Other trip Dec 8, 2012
I really enjoyed my stay!!
1 night trip Dec 1, 2012
"girls shopping trip"
my friend needed to get away...so branson here we came! I usually stay at another hotel but was for a fridge in the room. our room was spotless, beds comfie, and close to most everything. I stayed in building one after looking at reviews. I was not disappointed.
Trip with friends Oct 8, 2012
Renee
"LOVED IT"
Great Hotel with a great breakfast! Was treated great in a great town! A++
Other trip Sep 25, 2012
Anthony
"Convenient location"
Very comfortable beds & pillows. A very clean hotel with a nice friendly staff. Breakfast was good. I would stay here again.
Other trip Aug 14, 2012
Lillian
"Nice quiet and comfortable"
We stayed in bldg 2. Newly remodeled with warm modern decor. Nice tv,fridge,micro. Comfy bed.Has outdoor pool at Bldg2 and indoor at bldg 1. Nice that sink was out of bathroom although it made the toilet/shower area small. We were very close to all on the strip but nice And quiet. Could walk to lots but it is on a hill as a lot is in Branson. Nice dark curtains and shears Made it easy to sleep in if needed but BF only goes to 9:30 am breakfast was good, not great In both blogs.
"Branson Holel"
The hotel was clean hope to come back soon no more to say
"Great location."
Great location and very nice room, very easy to get tickets from their office.
"Relaxing and Affordable"
My wife and I stayed in a King Jacuzzi Room for 3 days and 2 nights. We had a great time down in Branson and this was a great hotel to return to in the evening time. The Jacuzzi was relaxing as well, we were able to watch television while laying in it.
Other trip Jul 20, 2012
We enjoyed staying at the grand oaks hotel. The beds were extremely comfortable. The second night we were there our air conditioner broke. Maintenance came to our room immediately and we moved to a new room. Breakfast was good. Our girls loved it. Our only complaint would be that the pools are in different buildings. The building we were in had the outdoor pool and the building up the hill had the indoor pool and hot tubs. It wasn't convenient. We travel to Branson about twice a year and we would stay here again.
Family trip Jul 14, 2012
"Newly renovated and clean"
Room was newly renovated and very nice. Breakfast was not that great.
Other trip Jul 9, 2012
We enjoyed our stay. They are remodeling so some thing were not perfect, but they were clean and the personnel were friendly. The A/C had some trouble keeping up, but what would you expect with 104 degrees! I will stay again!
Family trip Jul 3, 2012
"great place for a motorcycle ride home base!"
GGreat place. We stayed a couple nights of our honeymoon and the place was clean and the in room hot tub was fun!
Other trip Jun 23, 2012
case
Everything was perfect,,,
Other trip Jun 11, 2012

"Fint hotel, men"
Det var synd at hotellet var 2 delt! Man måtte gå noen minutter til basseng og fittness rom. Bodde man på bygning nr 1, måtte man gå noen minutter til frokost rommet, til bygning nr, 2. Ellers hyggelig betjeningmen likte godt rommet! Ganske sentralt!
2 night family trip Apr 8, 2014