All hotels in Branson, Missouri, United States of America

• Value for money
    Clean
    Ordinary pool
    Breakfast is average
"Great hotel right off the main strip."
This hotel was great. I work at a hotel so I'm very picky and notice everything. And I have to say this hotel was nice. The room and bathroom were clean. Our mini fridge wasn't wiped down but no big deal to us. The pool and hot tub were nice. And staff was very friendly and accommodating. My mother has sever back problems and I called ahead and requested a room on the bottom floor close to entrance. I would defiantly stay here again next time I'm in town. Well worth the price to me.
Other trip Aug 31, 2015
tabatha
"Cleanest rooms ( bath ) of ANY hotel/motel"
Everything was Fine
1 night romance trip Aug 22, 2015
Charles H
The bad: breakfast - just don't even mess with it. The good: Everything else! The staff was friendly, knowledgeable, helpful, accommodating, etc. The room was spacious, clean, secure and modern. The bed was comfortable. The location is about perfect, and has easy access to various shortcuts and bypasses around 76. Definitely a place we'll consider returning to next time.
2 night romance trip Aug 9, 2015
Jamon
clean rooms. breakfast could have been better , not good.
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
Good family experience with clean rooms. Hallways were loud but hotel was Full. Great location just off the strip.
4 night family trip Aug 5, 2015
Shawn
Awesome hotel great service friendly staff
2 night trip Aug 5, 2015
"Nice stay and newly remodeled."
Freshly remodeled, nice bathroom. We added a night and the front counter was happy to price match plus a little extra discount. Breakfast was average but needed a little better organization/layout. The man working was doing a great job but needed an additional person to keep up.
1 night family trip Aug 4, 2015
Chad
"Mini Vacation"
I love this hotel. We usually stay here when we visit a couple times a year. However, this time it was not the cleanest room and we had made a request that was never met. The fridge smelled so bad and with our stay for a week the fridge is very important to us.
5 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
Convenient location just off 76 strip. Room was clean. Air conditioning was hard to regulate. Either really cold or too warm. Breakfast was okay just really crowded due to how the buffet is set up.
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
"family friendly"
Second time staying here, and it's newly updated now. Stay was even better than last time! Staff are helpful and friendly. Family friendly hotel close to everything, with back ways in and out of traffic!
2 night trip with friends Jul 24, 2015
The Grand Oaks Hotels was very clean and the breakfast buffet was ok. The bathrooms are a little small, but it is close to all the attractions and stores. The staff is very friendly and housekeeping was there to make sure we had fresh towels. The only down side to the hotel is that they have two towers and the indoor pool is in the first tower, so if you stay in the second tower you feel like your not as important as the people in the first tower or important, but overall it is a really nice hotel for the money. I would stay they again on our next trip to branson but in the first towers.
3 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
ALI
"Good Stay"
Hotel was nice, comfortable, clean. The only complaint was the breakfast lady. She was very loud when serving the food, filling the mild, etc. And when she says breakfast is over....IT IS OVER! There is no 1 minute grace period. She started taking away the food immediately. A child had just filled his bowl with cereal and she took away the milk right in front of him, so he had no milk with his cereal. The front desk was very friendly and helpful. Hotel was right in the middle of all the action of Branson. Walking distance to many attractions.
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Sasha
"Nice Hotel close to Attractions"
Hotel very clean. Breakfast very good. Check in and out easy.
Other trip Jul 28, 2015
Pat
Cleanliness of room/hotel were excellent
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Ronnie
"WORST HOTEL EVER BECAUSE OF STAFF"
Staff and owner are the worst! I prepaid through hotels.com, gave all information to front desk when I checked in. Staff requires a $50 hold on your card so I gave them my credit card number. When I went to check out, staff hands me a receipt for $613.75 that they took out of my account without my permission. It's been 5 days and the money that they had no permission to take especially since my room was already paid for through hotels.com for $524.75 still is out of my account. Everyone that i have spoken to at grand oaks has been nasty, hung up on me and only offered one nights stay at their hotel. It is a locally owned hotel and the owner Marilyn Mahoney is a poor exscuse for a owner. So in the meantime i am out of $613.75 for grand oaks hotel mistake that they refuse to take ownership for. DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR BANK CARD INFORMATION BECAUSE THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY!!!!!!!!
5 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
Our room was checked out to someone else when we arrived but they quickly relocated us.
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Rhonda
Hotel is in a good location right off the strip. Room was clean which is the main requirement for me.
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
Great location.
2 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
I rated the room cleanliness lower because of one thing, which was hair all over the bedding. We went out in the hall and caught the house keeping staff working hard and simply asked for new bedding and they stopped what they were doing and quickly came to our room and changed all the bedding on both beds. Those ladies were awesome!! I stayed here 2 nights and coming back here in 2 weeks for another 2 nights. Looking forward to it!
2 night trip with friends Jul 10, 2015
Deanna
"Comfortable and restful experience."
The stay was fine. The only deficiency we found was that our room smelled quite musty. - Damp. Possibly the heavy rains were the reason. I turned on the air conditioner and that for the most part, by the time we returned later in the evening after seeing a show, the room smelled better. The beds were very comfortable and the quietness at night was great. We all got good night sleeps. No noisy slamming doors like at other places we have stayed. The breakfast room and service was very nice. The emloyee on duty was very friendly and helpful.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
delores
"Nice hotel close to attractions"
Sent a couple nights in this hotel and it was great.
Other trip Jul 14, 2015
Jimmie & Kellie
Our stay was short and sweet. We didn't get to use the pool or eat breakfast but this hotel was excellent. Very clean and comfortable. Will stay here again next time we're in Branson.
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
The room was clean but had a horrible odor, like sour damp carpet. Otherwise everything was nice and clean. but the odor made me wake up with a bad headache.
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
The hotel was very quite. Food was adequate.
2 night romance trip Jul 6, 2015
mary
"A very comfortable stay."
A friend and I met in Branson to visit and shop. We ended up spending a lot of time at the hotel because we didn't feel up to a lot of shopping. We had a very comfortable stay and would stay there again. Having to go to another building for the indoor pool was a little inconvenient but not a big problem. If there had been a hot tub at the outdoor pool it would have been perfect.
3 night trip with friends Jun 27, 2015
Trudy
"Very good"
overall very good
2 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
Patsy
"Quiet, romantic, and centrally located!"
Our room (king jacuzzi) was above expectations and very comfortable. The jacuzzi was very large, filled quickly and was so relaxing after a whole day trekking around Silver Dollar City. We had a great view and had no problems with noise at all even though it is a family friendly hotel. Considering that the 4th of July was a pretty busy weekend in town, we were happy that we were in the middle of everything and could easily drive out to our activities. The price chopper with wine is just across the street, in walking distance. The hotel was updated and the front desk staff were approachable and helpful. I would stay here again! Breakfast was good and as promised. Lots of big, comfy chairs in the breakfast area. It was a little cramped to get juice and food and not entirely clear where a "line" should be, but that is more a fault of the people getting breakfast, not the hotel. All the food was replenished and fresh.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
Jac
"Very nice stay!!!"
We got the suite with the jacuzzi tub and it felt like we were staying at some upscale Hilton hotel!! It was so WONDERFUL!!!! The Jacuzzi tub was near the bed in the actual bedroom part not in the bathroom part so we were able to even watch TV from the Jacuzzi tub. Breakfast was cereal, eggs, sausage, biscuits, and pancakes. The gentleman that was in the breakfast area who works for the hotel was so kind and considerate and even when breakfast was officially over he went around and ask people if they were done before he started putting away the food. The staff was very friendly and we would stay here again in a heartbeat!!
1 night romance trip Jun 28, 2015
"nice place if you dont get the elevator room"
Overall the hotel is a good place to stay and we only had a couple of issues. The first was on our second day at the hotel we left our room that morning and when we returned about 5pm our room still had not been cleaned and serviced. It was explained to me by the cleaning personnel that they were short handed that day which must have been the case because we didn't have the issue again on any of the other days there. The other and biggest issue we encountered was the location of our room. Our room was located on the opposite side of the wall from the elevator and we had to endure the constant (and I mean constant) noise of the up and down of the elevator. Not sure why a hotel of this size would have an elevator that stayed that busy but it did. They really should consider turning that or any other room with that proximity to the elevator into a storage room or something so no other customers have this issue.
4 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
"Not a good stay"
The staff was very friendly and helpful in regards to providing information about activities and directions to events. However, when we arrived to check in our room wasn't ready and they had to provide a substitute room which they said was smaller. On 6/26/15 we had left for an afternoon tour and to visit local shopping venues. When we returned around 4:15 pm, we walk into our room to discover it had not been cleaned. Upon notifying the front desk, we learned the cleaning crew had been re-routed to clean other rooms. They offered to send someone right up to clean our room. After waiting more than an hour, no one had shown up yet. We had dinner & show plans which we ended up changing because we weren't able to take showers, iron clothes, and get ready for the evening. Not knowing when the cleaning person would show up completely ruined our plans. The shower and hot tub both had visible hairs in them upon using the first time. The last issue with this Hotel was the location of the outdoor pool. The location was not disclosed on the web site and the location was not easily accessible.
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
C
"Clean but offer discount on Bldg 2!!!"
Clean, accessible...only thing I did not like was not knowing that building 2 had no indoor pool or front desk services. If you put someone in building 2 there should be a discount on the room...since you DO NOT have all the services advertised to you. And, PLEASE lose the awful looking uniforms!
2 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
Brenda
"Two buildings"
There are two buildings - one has indoor pool and one has outdoor pool and not convenient to one another.
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
"Family Mini Vacation weekend"
Our sons and their families met in Branson for the weekend. We had a wonderful blessed time together. Just loved staying here all of us. The beds and pillows were wonderful, location, staff, clean room , everything was just great! We all agreed it was . Breakfast was great. So nice to have a room to eat together and didn't have to leave . I would definitely recommend this Hotel. I'm sure we will be back!
Other trip Jun 23, 2015
Grandparents
"Nice & clean."
Staff was very friendly, breakfast is good but the air conditioning was not really working.
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
"Just Okay"
Clean rooms,comfortable beds, but the tiniest bathrooms I've ever seen in any hotel I've ever stayed in. Breakfast wasn't much. Just biscuits with gravy (no flavor) and little tiny microwave sausage links.the biscuits and gravy are the only thing alternated with scrambled eggs every other day. A machine that popped out rubbery pancakes, bananas,watery oatmeal with a bowl of brown sugar to add, then toast and English muffins. Pool was clean, went with our kids and gbabies so they were nice enough to give us side by side rooms.
3 night family trip Jun 8, 2015
Shelley
"Breakfast doesn't digest well during FOX news"
We were extremely pleased with the hotel, it's cleanliness, decor, etc. However, in the breakfast area FOX news was running on the television while we were trying to eat. We found this very offensive. I would suggest that you select a more non-controversial program to run.
1 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
"Yes! Yes! Yes!"
The hotel is nicely remodeled in a great area of Branson! The indoor pool is fantastic (they also have an outdoor pool). Laundry is available; perfect for large families. The only negatives I have was low water pressure and not bathroom ventilators anywhere. Not a big deal when everything is perfect.
3 night family trip Jun 2, 2015
Tonya
"Family vacations!!!"
Was wonderful!!!
2 night family trip May 30, 2015
Juana
We were in town just overnight...nice hotel with adequate breakfast included.
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
becky
"nice hotel in the middle of everything"
Had a wonderful week. Plenty to do and see. Staff was very nice.
Other trip May 30, 2015
mike
"Branson"
We stayed for 2 nights. Hotel has been remodeled and is very nice. Clean rooms and very friendly staff.
2 night romance trip May 23, 2015
BRENDA
This was a very nice hotel. Clean and staff was very friendly. Very comfy beds with soft sheets and pillows.
Other trip May 27, 2015
melanie
"Great Hotel for Great Price!"
Great hotel for the price conveniently on the strip next to everything.
Other trip May 26, 2015
AC
"need some training"
The Beds was a little hard could be a little softer the house keeper need more training did not take out the trash one day.
Response by Grand Oaks Hotel
We would like to thank you for your feedback. We will mention this to housekeeping to prevent this from occurring again. We hope to serve you again in the future.
4 night romance trip May 17, 2015
Debra
"Comfortable Stay"
Very nice location and newly renovated hotel. Very quite and close to grocery store, restaurants,entertainment and shopping.
Response by Grand Oaks Hotel
Thank you for staying at the Grand Oaks Hotel. We do pride ourselves on our location and are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon!
2 night romance trip May 15, 2015
"Two Year Anniversary"
It was a wonderful stay. We wish we could have stayed longer. The nicest people greeted us and was very helpful. The room was immaculate. Give it a try when your taking a visit to Branson.
Response by Grand Oaks Hotel
We would like to thank you for staying at the Grand Oaks Hotel. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and our amenities. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again!
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
Julia
There was no shampoo and body soap. It took two time to tell staff to get that took care of befor they did
Other trip May 19, 2015
Rich
"Affordable and Clean"
We were pleased to have clean, affordable accommodations so close to all the attractions. We highly recommend Grand Oaks.
Other trip May 19, 2015
Roxanne
"Nice Place with good breakfast"
The room was great. Staff did a good job. Very pleasent. Location is Ideal. Only one ice machine worked. Only suggestion would be to get the staff behind the counter updated uniforms. The average plumber has a better looking uniform. I have grand kids in the area I will be back.
Response by Grand Oaks Hotel
Thank you for staying at the Grand Oaks Hotel. We've recently finished our total renovation and working on improving other areas of the hotel, including the uniforms. We look forward to seeing you again!
4 night family trip Apr 30, 2015
"Enjoyed my stay"
The staff was very warm, welcoming,and very professional. The hotel was very clean and felt like home away from home. I would definitely recommend this hotel. Very quality service!
Response by Grand Oaks Hotel
We would like to thank you for staying with us! We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again soon!
2 night trip Apr 27, 2015