All hotels in Waynesville, North Carolina, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here79 Liner Cove Rd, Waynesville, NC, 28786, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

"Good Place to stay"
Staff was very friendly and rooms were clean. I would definitely stay here again
1 night trip Dec 6, 2013
"Second trip to this motel"
We were once again very happy with our stay at this motel. The employees were extremely friendly. Our room was clean, comfortable and especially dog friendly. The complimentary breakfast was enough to get us started each morning. The wireless internet was fast and easy to use. This time we were on the third floor with a beautiful scene out of the window. An elevator was close so the third floor was great. Hotel.com got us great prices.
2 night trip Nov 27, 2013
Tarheelbookworm
"comfortable"
My family was very comfortable at super 8. The only drawbacks were navigating the steep slope drive in the iced conditions, television seemed to be a throwback from the 90's and a few cobwebs at the ceiling line. Other than that it's clean and affordable. Tracy Norton Ann Arbor Michigan
1 night business trip Nov 27, 2013
Tracy Norton
Check-in was extremely easy and quick. View from the balcony, though marred somewhat by the busy road below and a couple of businesses that were also visible, was still nice, with the mountains in the distance; it wasn't too difficult to just ignore the non-beautiful parts and see the mountains. Staff was quick to try to deal with the only problem we had (wifi didn't work at first). Breakfast area was clean and we appreciated the availability of choice (not huge, but sufficient, and no sweet rolls, which I think is a plus. Most of us don't need the added lure of pastries). It's nice to have the elevator for carrying bags up but also to have the stairs for other times. The hotel is located only about a couple of miles from pretty much any restaurant or store you might need while in the area, and is a relatively easy drive away from other locations of interest. Overall, for a very affordably priced hotel in this area, Super 8 was a great choice.
Other trip Dec 3, 2013
"Great view of the Smokies"
Very Reasonably priced accomodations. Comfortable and about 30 minutes from both Asheville in one direction and Cherokee in the other direction. We had rocking chairs on our balcony and were able to watch the sun come up in the fog of the mtns. Simple but adequate Breakfast bar.
1 night trip Nov 22, 2013
Bill W
We checked in late at night and the attendant was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was ready and enjoyable the next morning.
1 night trip Nov 26, 2013
Shannon
Everything was great
1 night business trip Nov 23, 2013
John mendoza
"There is a good view on balcony to see the valley."
The entrance of the hotel gave me a deep impression of the Indian culture in the Great Smokey Mountain. A high location makes it a good view to the scenery.
Other trip Nov 25, 2013
Grand
A bit off the interstate. A bit dated but very well kept. Clean and comfortable.
1 night trip Nov 21, 2013
Ron
"Mountain view"
Great price and great view!!
Other trip Nov 23, 2013
steve
"Rude staff and room accomadtions were not right."
We asked for adjoining rooms because we have small children and we did not get them. The hotel staff said expedia did not communicate my room needs to them. When we were checking in it took more than 45 minutes to check in because there was a problem with the payment. Hotel staff was very rude and made no effort to help fix the problem. I had to call expedia and get them to call the hotel to fix the problem.
Other trip Nov 19, 2013
Melony
"great value"
clean room-- very good value. I would stay there again.
1 night trip Nov 15, 2013
Larry Fisher
Everything was great, except I didn't get a wake up call. ( I got up early. I might have been in the shower.) I was quite satisfied.
1 night trip Nov 8, 2013
"Great Hidden Value"
Wonderful gem of a hotel. One exit from major attractions (closer by backroads). low rate. Clean. Great beds! Wonderful staff. I'll be back.
1 night trip Nov 1, 2013
"Best location, Quality rooms"
Nice location, great room and facilities. Clean. Helpful staffs.
1 night family trip Oct 12, 2013
"Oak"
Not as nice as I thought it would be for the price. Said heated pool but it wasn't. It was closed and about 84°.
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
"A few problems, but very nice overall"
First, the minuses - hairs in the sink and a dead bug in the AC unit. The sliding screen out to balcony was off its track; very disappointing, because I wanted the mountain air. Had to wrestle it into precarious position. Also, the receptionist got me mixed up with someone else and gave me the wrong receipt (only last four digits of credit card divulged, fortunately.) Having said all that, I would say that the pluses far outweigh the minuses. Every room has a mountain view and balcony. The room was large and comfy. Price was right, breakfast good. I'd recommend this hotel if you can live with a little imperfection.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2013
carol
Would have been a decent motel if everything worked, but the elevator was out of service, I couldn't connect to the wi-fi and we only could get 7 of the tv channels even tho we were supposed to get 50 or more. If I ever go back to Waynesville, I will be staying somewhere else.
1 night business trip Sep 13, 2013
brailing
"Super 8"
Quiet place. Enjoyed our stay. Really enjoyed the balcony. Only bad thing the pool was closed.
1 night trip Sep 7, 2013
"Nice mountain view for the discounted prize."
Room is clean in general but carpet does not feel clean. Bedspread can use some updating also. The discounted prize via Expedia made overlooking these shortcomings easier.
Other trip Jul 30, 2013
"Pretty decent hotel for the price."
We arrived at about noon on July 13th. No early check-in however, the clerk was nice and suggested places to have lunch. He took our phone number and called us to let us know that our room was ready. e stayed for the weekend (sat. and Sun.). The room was comfortable and very clean but room is very plain, could probably be updated. The beds were comfy and I liked the wood floors as opposed to carpet. Also enjoyed the balcony, (each room has one). But the breakfast leaves alot to be desired, but there is a Shoney's restaurant right across the expressway. Over all, good experience.
Other trip Jul 21, 2013
Michele
"Nice Place"
I enjoyed my stay. Loved my balcony w/ rocking chairs. Breakfast was simple but more than enough for me. The rooms were very clean even in such a humid environment. Glad that my floors were hardwood/laminate & tile.
2 night trip Jul 5, 2013
"WNCCUMC 2013 CONFERENCE"
ROOM WASN'T VERY CLEAN AND HAD ISSUE WITH PLUMBING. POOL WAS FULL OF ALGE AND LOOKED AWFUL AND IS IN FRONT OF HOTEL SO YOU HAVE TO SEE IT AS YOU ARRIVE AND LEAVE. DESK CLERK WASN'T VERY FRIENDLY, SNACK MACHINE WAS COMPLETELY EMPTY, NOT ENOUGH PARKING IN BACK, WON'T CONSIDER NEXT TIME
4 night business trip Jun 19, 2013
"Lake Junaluska location is great!"
Well designed room arrangement, best handicap facility, friendly, professional staff.
Other trip Jun 25, 2013
"O.K. but..."
Housekeeping was great, but the use of air freshener was excessive. Room was adequate, but I could hear alarm clocks going off in the rooms beside me. Balcony view to the west was great for sunsets, but the traffic noise was so loud kinda defeated the point. Coffee in the morning in the office was great but the staff person was borderline rude. It was o.k. but it could have been so much better.
Other trip Jun 24, 2013
The hotel was nice and clean. The beds in my room were very firm, which is not my preference. However, overall it was a great experience.
2 night business trip Jun 9, 2013
"Adequate at best"
The pool was closed, pre- "secured" side by side with my elderly parents room did not happen and I was told, "well it's on the same floor" but it was on the opposite end of the building. If you stay ask for a room with hard floors, not the second floor which will make your socks or feet black, and you will hear the people on the hard floor above you. Parents toilet seat was the wrong size and pinched, and they had no hair dryer. The way the sheets laid on the mattress when you laid the covers back made it appear possible they were not fresh. This for the price of what you can get a 3 or 4 star easily. I notice the price has lowered.
Other trip Jun 16, 2013
Daughter
"Good for the money"
Simple but with all we needed. Clean and comfortable.
2 night trip May 31, 2013
"Last time to stay here!"
I have stayed at this hotel 2 other times and it has been ok. I stay for the location. Near Lake Junaluska This time I was disappointed because the frig did not work- wouldn't even come on. When I reported it to the desk. I was told. " We have no replacement. Everything stops working some time." We had brought food counting on the frig since I've stayed there before and knew they had one. That will probably be my last stay at Super 8 in Waynesville.
Other trip Jun 3, 2013
"Great family hotel"
very pleased with room/personnel. hotel itself needed some exterior TLC/landscaping. closed pool was disappointing. location was excellent for me - very central to all I needed to do.
Other trip Jun 1, 2013
Nana Li
Very satisfied! Will definitely use your facility again!
1 night trip May 17, 2013
"Great view of mountains"
The Hotel is great. The rooms are spacious and clean. The bed was comfortable. Will definitely stay again.
2 night trip with friends May 3, 2013
Bryan B.
"Would stay again!"
Hotel has amazing view! Rooms are spacious. Staff was friendly. Easy to locate.
2 night business trip May 3, 2013
Courtney
"Maggie Thunder in the Smokies"
We had a great time except for the rain. Manager was a great person and very helpful since we had to find a place to get a motorcycle tire. Very good place to stay and we will again!
2 night trip May 3, 2013
Cathy Williamson
"Waynesville Visit"
Overall - it was an OK place. It was clean but the beds were a bit uncomfortable. Breakfast bar was sorry. No coffee at 9:00 and it didn't appear that any more was on the way.
1 night trip Apr 6, 2013
"where is super service"
It is obvious that conveniences are more important than guests. Dust bunnies are ruling the roost.
3 night trip Apr 1, 2013
"Room smell"
Overall the stay was fine. Our room had a strong offensive odor maybe a cover up deodorizer?....but overall it was fine.
1 night business trip Apr 6, 2013
S. Williams
bed sloped to the middle. Staff very helpful. Good breakfast.
1 night trip Mar 29, 2013
"cold floors"
wifi did not work in room router to far away. floors laminet they were cold when you get out of bed
3 night trip Mar 27, 2013
"Not bad"
Everyone one was super nice however the bed was soooo bad. I was up most of the night. Right outside of town. It was very convenient.
Other trip Apr 2, 2013
Pat
Traveling through it was good, except there were little dogs above me that ran around in circles all night on a wood floor and barked a lot. Did not like that at all.
1 night trip Mar 30, 2013
Traveler
"you get what you pay for"
Happy to have had the microwave & fridge, and even tho we asked for a nonsmoking room, it still smelled of old cigarettes mixed with an overabundance of PineSol. Overbearing. The sliding door balcony was a nice touch, but the screen door was broken. Door frames and switchplates were filthy.
3 night trip Mar 15, 2013
june
"Over night stop."
Nice motel. Great price.
1 night trip Mar 8, 2013
"Great place!"
We rented two rooms for the week as my dad had passed away and we were there to take care of the funeral,etc. The staff was very nice and the room was great. Ken the owners son went above and beyond for us, just a super great guy! So next time we are in town we will stay there! Breakfast was fine, maybe they could add some fruit, yogurt and oatmeal, switch it up a bit! But overall a great hotel.
5 night business trip Feb 24, 2013
"short stay in a motel"
Very clean, comfortable, safe and with an excellent view. I am sure it will be a whole lot better during summer, since the hotel has a swimming pool and each suit has balcony with rocking chairs. Will recommend the place with no hasitation.
Other trip Feb 26, 2013
"For the money; it's worth it."
Being a local to this area it's probably the eat hotel within 30 miles. Built within the past few years its still doing very well condition wise. Service was good, room was nice; great view. Worth the amount of money we paid. Only down side is the breakfast wasn't that good.
3 night romance trip Feb 15, 2013
Justin
"ok for the money"
If you are a lite sleeper avoid this hotel in the winter. They have some popping pipes and the walls are thin. The price is right though.
1 night trip Feb 8, 2013
scott
"Good deal for the price"
The better side of what you would expect. A little bummed out that I had to pay $8 to upgrade to a non-smoking room. (Shouldn't the premium work the other way around?) Short on towels, but I'm sure if I had asked they would have provided more. Hardwood floors. Clean. Very basic. Would go again, though I'll check on the non-smoking aspect before I book.
1 night trip Feb 2, 2013
The hotel was one of the nicest I have been to in the last 2 years; Really - there was not a thing wrong with the room or anything in the room, it was in excellent 5 star room for the price.
3 night business trip Jan 24, 2013
"Unlike others"
I loved the deminsions of the room and that there was no dirty carpet, all wood floor.
1 night trip Jan 10, 2013