All hotels in Waynesville, North Carolina, United States of America
79 Liner Cove Rd, Waynesville, NC, 28786, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Room is all right
    Comfortable
    Service is poor
    Bad amenities
    Bad breakfast
The hotel was nice and clean. The beds in my room were very firm, which is not my preference. However, overall it was a great experience.
2 night business trip Jun 9, 2013
"Adequate at best"
The pool was closed, pre- "secured" side by side with my elderly parents room did not happen and I was told, "well it's on the same floor" but it was on the opposite end of the building. If you stay ask for a room with hard floors, not the second floor which will make your socks or feet black, and you will hear the people on the hard floor above you. Parents toilet seat was the wrong size and pinched, and they had no hair dryer. The way the sheets laid on the mattress when you laid the covers back made it appear possible they were not fresh. This for the price of what you can get a 3 or 4 star easily. I notice the price has lowered.
Other trip Jun 16, 2013
Daughter
"Good for the money"
Simple but with all we needed. Clean and comfortable.
2 night trip May 31, 2013
"Last time to stay here!"
I have stayed at this hotel 2 other times and it has been ok. I stay for the location. Near Lake Junaluska This time I was disappointed because the frig did not work- wouldn't even come on. When I reported it to the desk. I was told. " We have no replacement. Everything stops working some time." We had brought food counting on the frig since I've stayed there before and knew they had one. That will probably be my last stay at Super 8 in Waynesville.
Other trip Jun 3, 2013
"Great family hotel"
very pleased with room/personnel. hotel itself needed some exterior TLC/landscaping. closed pool was disappointing. location was excellent for me - very central to all I needed to do.
Other trip Jun 1, 2013
Nana Li
Very satisfied! Will definitely use your facility again!
1 night trip May 17, 2013
"Great view of mountains"
The Hotel is great. The rooms are spacious and clean. The bed was comfortable. Will definitely stay again.
2 night trip with friends May 3, 2013
Bryan B.
"Would stay again!"
Hotel has amazing view! Rooms are spacious. Staff was friendly. Easy to locate.
2 night business trip May 3, 2013
Courtney
"Maggie Thunder in the Smokies"
We had a great time except for the rain. Manager was a great person and very helpful since we had to find a place to get a motorcycle tire. Very good place to stay and we will again!
2 night trip May 3, 2013
Cathy Williamson
"Waynesville Visit"
Overall - it was an OK place. It was clean but the beds were a bit uncomfortable. Breakfast bar was sorry. No coffee at 9:00 and it didn't appear that any more was on the way.
1 night trip Apr 6, 2013
"where is super service"
It is obvious that conveniences are more important than guests. Dust bunnies are ruling the roost.
3 night trip Apr 1, 2013
"Room smell"
Overall the stay was fine. Our room had a strong offensive odor maybe a cover up deodorizer?....but overall it was fine.
1 night business trip Apr 6, 2013
S. Williams
bed sloped to the middle. Staff very helpful. Good breakfast.
1 night trip Mar 29, 2013
"cold floors"
wifi did not work in room router to far away. floors laminet they were cold when you get out of bed
3 night trip Mar 27, 2013
"Not bad"
Everyone one was super nice however the bed was soooo bad. I was up most of the night. Right outside of town. It was very convenient.
Other trip Apr 2, 2013
Pat
Traveling through it was good, except there were little dogs above me that ran around in circles all night on a wood floor and barked a lot. Did not like that at all.
1 night trip Mar 30, 2013
Traveler
"you get what you pay for"
Happy to have had the microwave & fridge, and even tho we asked for a nonsmoking room, it still smelled of old cigarettes mixed with an overabundance of PineSol. Overbearing. The sliding door balcony was a nice touch, but the screen door was broken. Door frames and switchplates were filthy.
3 night trip Mar 15, 2013
june
"Over night stop."
Nice motel. Great price.
1 night trip Mar 8, 2013
"Great place!"
We rented two rooms for the week as my dad had passed away and we were there to take care of the funeral,etc. The staff was very nice and the room was great. Ken the owners son went above and beyond for us, just a super great guy! So next time we are in town we will stay there! Breakfast was fine, maybe they could add some fruit, yogurt and oatmeal, switch it up a bit! But overall a great hotel.
5 night business trip Feb 24, 2013
"short stay in a motel"
Very clean, comfortable, safe and with an excellent view. I am sure it will be a whole lot better during summer, since the hotel has a swimming pool and each suit has balcony with rocking chairs. Will recommend the place with no hasitation.
Other trip Feb 26, 2013
"For the money; it's worth it."
Being a local to this area it's probably the eat hotel within 30 miles. Built within the past few years its still doing very well condition wise. Service was good, room was nice; great view. Worth the amount of money we paid. Only down side is the breakfast wasn't that good.
3 night romance trip Feb 15, 2013
Justin
"ok for the money"
If you are a lite sleeper avoid this hotel in the winter. They have some popping pipes and the walls are thin. The price is right though.
1 night trip Feb 8, 2013
scott

"! WARNING !!! DO NOT BOOK !"
Rooms are not cleane, rude people at front desk, left us in the rain for 2 hours . no hospitality, no manners what so ever I would rate the hotel as minus 10
1 night romance trip Dec 28, 2015
Irit
"Ideal for my budget"
Did exactly what it said on the tin
9 night trip Apr 19, 2013

"Perfekt ophold."
Absolut et dejligt sted. Dejlige værelser, der alle havde en lille altan, hvorfra der var udsigt til bjergene. Morgenmaden ok. Hotellet kan anbefales.
3 night trip May 23, 2013
FI

TripAdvisor reviews for Motel 6 Waynesville

"Awesome"
01/28/16 Mayur K Austin, Texas
Great Place To, Stay Easy Check in and Check out. I got to say the customer service was remarkable when I walked in to the lobby I felt like I entered more then just a beget motel. It was like I entered in a 4 star hotel. And the room the view we had was absolutely beautiful.
"Amazing View"
01/27/16 Damini K
For a Motel 6, their rooms are above and beyond. What motel do you know has a balcony to enjoy a breath taking view? The rooms are clean, comfortable beds, bathrooms were good, rooms were quiet spacey, and it's quiet at night time. Perfect for a small get away, especially for couples and children. Whether it's a pit stop or a place to stay while visiting with family/ friends near by. Not a bad place at all! The staff is friendly too. They made me feel like I was right at home. They also have free wifi, so that's always a bonus!
"Two visits"
11/19/15 Wade R Jackson, Tennessee
I have stayed here two separate stays so far and plan to stay again soon. I am in the area for work and this location is one of the closer locations so I choose here. First stay I was pleasantly suprised. Hard wood/laminate floors, nice soft bed and balcony. Not the quietest place to stay but some of that is attributed to the guests. Bathroom was fine but the towels could have been a little better. Overall for the price, I can't complain. Next stay the room had similar layout and floors and the bathroom had tile. Quieter than previous stay but most likely because of the guests. Bed was not as comfortable but not bad. Across the main road is a strip mall with several restaurants and stores. A lowes is across the road from the driveway. I have stayed here several nights now and everyday they are working on upgrading/fixing/renovating rooms. Staff has been very nice, price is good and location is great for me. For the price, hard to beat.
"OK, but likely better options in area"
10/20/15 Andy C Charlotte, North Carolina
Stayed here on a recent weekend. Budget motel. Only stayed here because almost everything else in the area was booked even a month or two in advance. Served its purpose for a place to stay for one night in the area, but nothing about it to recommend.
"Will Never Stay Here Again"
09/28/15 April2171 Alexis
My husband and I stayed here about 3 years ago and it was wonderful so we decided to stay again while in the area for one night. I don't know what has happened to this place but it has really gone down hill terrible. Our bathroom was not stocked with toilet paper or Kleenex and the floor looked like it had been mopped with very dirty water. The little bottle of shampoo that they leave for your use had been opened and used already. For some reason the rooms DO NOT have coffee makers anymore and you have to go to the lobby to get coffee. There was very limited coffee supplies in the lobby to even fix your coffee with. There was cereal and milk but no bowls to put the cereal in and no spoons and that was all they had out to offer. It's a shame what has happened to this place and I don't think they care but they will never get our business again.
"Decent place to stay for a couple of nights"
09/14/15 Autumn S Greensboro, North Carolina
My husband and I decided to take a last minute spur of the moment trip to the mountains and booked this hotel for the price and availability. The only staff member that we encountered was very friendly and helpful and quickly gave us another room when our first room was missing a toilet seat in the bathroom. The continental breakfast is literally cereal and coffee and the room we stayed in didn't have a coffee maker. Our room was freshly painted with new floors and the bed was comfy. Elevator was conveniently located and made access to our floor easy. The parking lot made in and out accessibility difficult because only one car could go in or out at a time and the driveway is very steep. Mountain views from the balcony were breath taking upon waking. Overall not a bad place to stay for a couple of nights.
"Good value and nice stay"
09/11/15 Michael C Atlanta, Georgia
This hotel is up on a hill and looks very spooky from the road, but it is just fine. It is an older property but kept up well and the desk clerk was very friendly. She helped me find the right room and our stay was nice and quiet and hassle free. They even have a luggage cart and elevator, which you don't find at some of these lower priced hotels. But it was a good stay and I would return next time I am in the area.
"Pleasant Surprise!"
09/04/15 David E Hollywood, Florida
This Motel 6 overlooks the Waynesville Valley and is about 10 minutes from downtown Waynesville. The rooms have been recently updated and have all the amenities, flat screen TV, microwave, and refrigerator, that are popular with todays guests. Frankly, the rooms in this hotel are nicer than those in the hotels in Las Vegas at one third the price.
"First time visit as Motel 6, after going to Super 8 for Lake Junaluska events"
08/24/15 fundestination Gastonia
Rooms were the same and beds were comfortable. However, complimentary breakfast bar was very sparse. Boiled eggs were overboiled and very rubbery. Cereals or waffles were about the only other choices. No breads except for sweet rolls. Also, the TV in our room was missing the remote. A new remote was brought up but we could not lower volume or turn set off. We finally just unplugged it and did not have the TV for the weekend.
"Clean and friendly"
08/16/15 Karen B Knoxville, Tennessee
Watch closely or you will miss the driveway for this motel, which sits up on a hill. The sign on the road is broken, or the previous Super 8 sign has not yet been replaced. Staff was friendly and front desk staff checked to ensure our room was ready since the cleaning staff was stll working. Room was dated and a liitle worn, but bed and bedding was comfortable. Nice private balcony with rockers and sliding door lets in fresh mountain air. Good value for the area and would stsy here again.