All hotels in Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America

2.3
    2.1
    1.6
"Manager"
It was the worst hotel I ever stay in and you should of known from other people"s review.Now you make me think twice about booking hotels with you again.
4 night business trip Jul 15, 2015
Aira
"Manger"
The worst hotel I every stay in. Stay there 4 Days and the only reason why I stay was because there was a convention in town and there were no other rooms in town left. there website should be reported. nothing is true and they should be fine.my room was never cleaned for 4 days. Had to go out and buy my own soap and towels.Call the hotel 2 to 3 times a day to try to get something done. only talking to a answering machine. You or the hotel should give me my money back.
4 night business trip Jul 15, 2015
Felicia
"Needs improvement"
We decided to leave early. The towels and covers were stained. The neighborhood was sketchy. It was not worth the money that I paid and didn't even stay. The front desk was very friendly but it seriously needs some renovation.
1 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
"You get what you pay for."
Kitchenette set had not been cleaned. Room was very out dated. Best thing about this hotel, Monique the concierge was very nice and helpful.
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
Ryan
"You'll be scared to death! Don't stay here."
I wasn't expecting anything fancy because price was cheap. BUT, this was a disaster. It was in the most horrible neighborhood I have ever seen. I'm aware there homeless shelters all over downtown, but there were so many random people in the streets. A few people traveling with us left to stay at another hotel because it looked so dangerous.Although we had already paid here, they went and paid at another hotel. I'm very surprised hotels.com had them listed as a hotel. Never again. You do truly get what you pay for.
3 night business trip Jul 16, 2015
"They need a remodel"
It really needs a compete makeover.
4 night business trip Jul 14, 2015
Eddie
"The worse ever"
This hotel is a rooming home for the homeless. There is a large homeless population right next door and they rent rooms monthly. The room was dirty and dingy with old sheets and towels. You have to show ID when you enter the parking lot to prove you are staying there. The first question isles is if you are a guest or a tenant. The worse hotel in my life. However, once you walk two blocks over you are in the center of down town. Still not worth it.
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
hope
"Scary. Don't stay."
Pro: cheap. cons: CHEAP! I was hoping people were exaggerating on reviews, but nope!!! Felt like I was gonna get stabbed, robbed, or chased. It's in what seems to be the very ugly/dangerous part of Atlanta. Other hotels were booked or overly priced, so we were stuck. Never again.
1 night business trip Jul 15, 2015
"this is all you have"
its ok but there isnt much cheaper around downtown so roaches will do
1 night business trip May 11, 2015
Jose
"Economical option near downtown"
There were some positives and negatives, but I would stay here if there is another chance. 1. There is a homeless shelter nearby. Therefore there are many people hanging around on street. But there is a full time guard person on duty. Hotel was safe enough. 2. My first room had moist carpet. Some cockroaches were crawling around during night. So I asked to change the room. The second room was clean and comfortable. I have to say that some rooms are not as comfortable as others. 3. Location - It is easily accessible to downtown. Based on the prices of other nearby accommodations, this place had much better rate.
5 night business trip Jul 8, 2015
Mitsuhiro
"You get what you pay for"
Pros: -Affordable -Armed security guard at the front -Plenty of parking Cons: -Room doors don't shut properly -My no-smoking room smelled like smoke -The need for an armed security guard at the front -My request for an iron was met with "if one becomes available..."
3 night business trip Jun 25, 2015
"Think before you Book!"
The property is located next to a homeless shelter where people were urinating in the bushes, smoking & littering throughout the property. I have traveled across the U.S. and this is honestly the first hotel I had to leave without a second thought. There were cigarette holes in the sheets, the bathroom was dirty & I was worried to leave my car in the lot, regardless of the police officer on duty. I booked for its low cost and proximity to downtown- do not make the same mistake!
1 night romance trip Jun 17, 2015
It was ok I just didn't like having to show my id evertime I came and went from the hotel. Security harassed me and I wouldn't never stay there again til they correct that
3 night trip Jun 19, 2015
netricia
The neighborhood is terrible... never stay this hotel because its near the downtown But if it's for the price, you got what you paid for
1 night trip with friends Jun 17, 2015
Tien Yun
"Right in the mix of urban city life"
Excellent security, cost effective, functional room and comfortable bed.
1 night business trip Jun 13, 2015
"DO NOT STAY THERE!! READ MY OPINION"
ITS MISLEADING DO NOT STAY THERE! It's a very low price for a reason. The air condition was loud. The pest and bugs in the room. The hotel staff would spray. It was filled to capacity. There were no other rooms available. I prepaid and I want a refund. It needs a total remodel on the outside and inside of this location. The grease on the outside of hood vent and microwave very unacceptable. The carpet was not vacuumed. There was stains bad stains on the carpet. It smelled awful. It was one of the worst Hotels I have I have ever stayed in over 30 years!! I strongly suggest skip to the next hotel. I Believe a refund is due me. However, the hotel staff was exceptional in customer service. There was a front office staff Monique was a blessing and silver lining in this whole trip! It's NOT the front office fault it's looks nothing as advertised. It's less than an one minute walk to a homeless shelter. The shelter closeness to the hotel was concerning to me! This is something you may want to inform potential guest. I would NOT stay there upon my next return to Atlanta. I asked housekeeping for clean sheets I was told NO. I could NOT get until the next day. I was given clean towels daily but NOT sheets! Please consider paying a little more less than 3 miles away! DO NOT STAY THERE!!!
3 night trip Jun 6, 2015
CYNTHIA
"Bitter sweet experience"
Was surprised to know there was a homeless shelter at the cornwe with ppl loitering all over was kinda scared with my friends but not judging homeless people, just wish savane suites would put the right location hotel picture online also.. But it wasn't all that bad..
2 night trip with friends May 30, 2015
Andre
"worse hotel ever"
Terrible....I wouldn't recommend no one to stay there...it's dirty smelly uncomfortable and not in no kind of good condition
2 night trip May 29, 2015
"Not a safe place to stay"
The room was ok but the neighborhood is scarry. We heard gunshots twice in the night. I cannot reccomend this place due to the security issues.
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
"long night"
Loud neighborhood people walking all night..
1 night family trip May 29, 2015
"Last Minute Hotel Surprise.!"
I was very surprised at the location!! It made everything very convenient. The room was very clean the toilet ran after flushing but it wasn't a big problem just a little jiggle of the handle cured that. The kitchen was very helpful when it come to bringing in food and reheating leftovers. The security was pleasant and I felt very safe. I would most definitely stay again. The only thing I did not like was the early check out at 11am. But it's understandable.
1 night trip with friends May 22, 2015
Jesse
"SOLO GETAWAY FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND"
I enjoyed my stay here the room was comfortable and the price you can't beat nowhere in Atlanta and be in the middle of all the happenings. The hotel staff was very courteous and accommodating. I will stay here again! even thou I homeless people staying near by, the hotel has 24 hour security on site, I felt safe.
2 night trip May 23, 2015
"Don't stay"
Very old. Bad neighborhood.
2 night family trip May 22, 2015
Not bad
1 night trip May 18, 2015
sydnii
"Checkered Stay"
the check in office was closed and i was approached by a man with dubious intention as i knocked on office door.
1 night business trip May 14, 2015
andrew
"Worst hotel to date"
Worst hotel experience I've had in my life. Disgusting room, disrespectful and lying staff, extremely dangerous area. Avoid this hotel at all costs.
2 night trip with friends May 8, 2015
"hotel location"
scary location, no places to eat around
4 night business trip Apr 30, 2015
julia
"Cheap but unsuitable for more than one night"
You've got what you pay for. Does not worth more than 50$
1 night romance trip May 7, 2015
Antoine
"Overnight Stay"
Overnight stay for a show. The neighborhood on the other hand was scary but hotel was not bad at all. I left thinking I would come back. Price was excellent.
1 night family trip Apr 11, 2015
Bertha
"place is ok , just the location is bad"
it's located in a bad neighborhood. No place to eat , coffee around the area. Scared to go out of the hotel . My brother in law was followed by 3 guys ,just trying to get coffee in the morning.
4 night business trip Apr 30, 2015
Julia
"Waste of time"
The office closes at night. The security guard is in charge. No clerk. This is stupid.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"Service was not bad but location is very poor."
Security and front desk reception was nice and very helpful but the condition of the room was poor. The room had a very odd smell. The bed sheets were uncomfortable. The location of the hotel is next to a homeless shelter but I knew that coming in, what I didn't expect was to be hounded by homeless people so often.
3 night business trip Apr 20, 2015
"you get what you pay for"
Well poor area. They had armed security 24/7. The pictures are not what the rooms look like. Cheap but it worked on a low budget stay. If you can handle all the homeless people on the street and the high crime. Good local restaurants and stores near by.
3 night business trip Apr 14, 2015
dale
"Not a hotel suite a motel stay."
First this suite is not in walking distance to Downtown ATL. They did not clean the room or offer basic admenties unless requested. Housekeeping is only assessable to admenties and they leave work 6pm. Any request will be provided next day at 9am when shift starts. Room are just not properly kept. Beds are old, Tiles need to be fixed
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Very Disappoint
"Atl stay"
Hotel was nice but the neighborhood was less to be desired. When the sun goes down the crazies come out and line the streets. The last night we stayed there was a shooting a block away but no sirens were heard ever. If you must stay in the area you may want to stay in at dark.
2 night business trip Apr 9, 2015
"weekend stay"
I was in two different rooms. The beds and general function of the rooms was adequate. In the first room the TV remote did not work and the shower had a constant drip. In the second room the lights had a constant buzz sound when on. Both rooms had evidence of pests (the first room had a live little bug in a drawer in the kitchen that i killed). The location right next to a lot for homeless people was a little unsettling. The office staff and security people were nice and professional.
1 night business trip Apr 9, 2015
"Rough"
Hotel is in a rough area. Many homeless people around. You have to show your ID each time you drive in the entrance. Strange experience.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Poor customer service but GREAT security."
The front desk staff were friendly but unhelpful. The maid service didn't come to my room after the first night with fresh towels, so I called the front desk to ask for fresh towels and wash clothes, the lady I spoke to said she would get some to me ASAP. When I returned from dinner, they were still not there. I called the front desk and they weren't there any longer because they have limited front desk hours...horrible customer service. However, I have to say that the security guards were amazing. They monitored 24 hours a day and stopped everyone that entered the parking lot to ID them. Even in a crummy neighborhood, my family felt safe because of them. The room was ok, no big issues with cleanliness and the size of the room was good. The shower head needed to be replaced because it only had about 1/3 of the holes open for water to come out. I originally got this hotel because it was within walking distance of everything, however, the neighborhood was FILLED with homeless people bedding down one the sidewalks. So, if you are getting this hotel so you can save on parking by walking, think again!
2 night family trip Apr 9, 2015
Jeremy
"Rest"
Needed a mental health day. Served its purpose
1 night romance trip Mar 30, 2015
"Atlanta trip"
Its been waste here
2 night trip with friends Apr 3, 2015
Srinivasa rao
"This place is trash"
Never allowed to go to your room until you check in with an ID with security guard, stained bathroom towels upon arrival, located on street where the homeless live, police lights flashing outside hotel every night, lamps don't work, hotel door hard to open and close.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
"dangerous location, crappy facilities"
The location doesn't make me feel safe at all. There are homeless people roaming around the blocks right next to the hotel. I am scared even to walk to the nearby supermarket. The sheets look dirty. Overall, disappointing. I would rather spend extra money on a nicer hotel in a better location. Never again.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
"GOOD ENOUGH FOR IT'S PRICE"
Despite my low ratings the hotel which was more like a motel was very reasonable for the price. 50$ a night for two people right next to downtown is not bad. It was a mile away from the venue I was attending (The Tabernacle), which was the whole reason I was in Atlanta in the first place. The staff was extremely friendly and eager to help. The place was run down though. I could tell some people weren't hotel guests they were actually living in some of the rooms. I felt pretty safe, no one is going to mess with you because it is not in the hotels best interest. There is a 24hr security personal. I wouldn't recommend walking around at night though. The carpet in the room seemed pretty gross, try not to drop anything. I shared a "Queen" bed with a friend which I'm sure it was a King size bed because it was huge, but it had a dent right in the center and I do not recommend it if you have back problems like me, It really messed up my back. It has a mini fridge, microwave and stove. The bathroom was fairly clean for how it could have been. I was only there for one night so its good enough if you are just passing by. I wouldn't leave any valuables in the room.
1 night trip with friends Mar 25, 2015
"Affordable and downtown"
The hotel is OK. Room was basic but clean. The kitchenette was a plus. The neighborhood is terrible, so they have a guard posted and you have to check in with the guard each time you leave or return to your room. Unsettling.
2 night trip Mar 27, 2015
The price and proximity to midtown can't be beat. It's a great place for budget travelers.
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
"not for kids"
This hotel is in a very bad neighborhood. I pulled up thinking... I should have brought my pistol..... Not the environment that I wanted to put my daughter in. In addition to that, the hotel was visually and physically falling apart.
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
ammiel
"Would Not Recommend"
This motel is fine if you don't mind sacrificing the amenities of typical vacation life. Not at all cozy, hardly "clean", and not the safest vibes. Overall, it was a place to lay our heads and that's basically it. Certainly a roof over our heads.
4 night business trip Mar 18, 2015
"Customer service to be improved"
I asked for non smoking room but I was given smoking room and the front desk did not even bothered to inform that they are giving non smoking room. When inquired I was told that there is no non smoking room.
2 night trip Mar 20, 2015
"Not as bad as I thought!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Overall I was very satisfied with my stay. When I got to my room it did smell funny but a few sprays of bodyspray fixed that. the only thing that I didn't like was the homeless shelter that was located on the next block but the hotel had nothing to do with that. This was a great location I walk to various places including Piedmont Park witch was a very pleasant walk. The hotel was what I needed it to be which was inexpensive and convenient . If I needed to I would most definitely stay here again.
2 night business trip Mar 15, 2015