All hotels in Middleton, Wisconsin, United States of America
2212 Deming Way, Middleton, WI, 53562, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9401

Clean and modern hotel. Easy check-in. Nice pool. Only one computer in business center. Could not check out via the TV.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
"very nice stay, nice hotel"
hotel was very nice, breakfast good, pool was fun, workout room good
2 night family trip Jul 15, 2014
hal
The hotel is very nice. Rooms are clean. Staff is pleasant. Nice restaurants in area. This hotel is on edge of Madison area, so it is far away from attractions, but Madison is not the big so it doesn't take a long time to travel.
3 night trip Jul 10, 2014
Bonnie
nothing to brag about. we were in town for the 4th ofJuly and there weren't even any fireworks.
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
"Great Value"
Hotel was clean,quite, and comfortable. great breakfast included. hot tub was really hot! the pool is on the small size with the deepest end only 4"6 ft.
2 night trip with friends Jul 4, 2014
"special request"
I booked two rooms for family coming from out of state. There wasn't a handicap double queen room available so I asked to be put on a wait list. Not only did my family get that room but as a bonus the second room was an adjoining room to the first. Thanks!!
2 night trip Jun 27, 2014
Shelly R Manser
"Beautiful and great breakfast!"
the hotel was clean and beautiful. The morning breakfast was amazing with scrambled eggs sausage biscuits and gravy juice is fresh fruit granola bars cereal you name it they had it.
4 night business trip Jun 19, 2014
Justin
"Excelent Service and Conditions"
The staff were very helpful and the service were excelent. Keep up the good work!
3 night business trip Jun 19, 2014
"Very nice hotel in Middleton WI."
Stayed one night during a recent move and found this hotel to be clean, well managed and the staff was very nice during check-in and check-out processes.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
IndyRob
"dirty"
The pillows were terrible, there was mold in the bathroom, and the floor was filthy. there was a cookie on the floor under the sheets and we never had any cookies with us. the floor deeded a cleaning BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Plus the TV only had like six channels that were repeated in different languages.
2 night trip Jun 13, 2014
not happy
"Good value - clean and comfortable"
Comfy beds, friendly staff, clean rooms. Hot continental breakfast with many options (and better coffee than expected).
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
Sareh
"Good location, very nice to let us use the dining."
Very good all around. We used the dining area for visiting friends. Very nice.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
"close to everything Madison"
Super clean, super friendly and helpful staff, breakfast was great (good choices), close enough to everything you would want to see or do in Madison
4 night trip May 30, 2014
"Very comfotable"
I arranged this hotel for myself and two of my co-workers. Just wanted a place to stay outside the city. This was perfect. The area was beautiful and quiet. The hotel was in perfect condition, clean and neat. The breakfast was wonderful, much better than the "continental" breakfasts offered at many other hotels. I hope we are called on to go to that area again. We would definately stay there again.
Other trip May 29, 2014
"Great location for west side of Madison"
Very comfortable stay. Nice breakfast. My only complaint is that we had reserved a feather-free room and when we arrived in the room, it had down pillows.
2 night trip May 23, 2014
"Nice two star"
Nice but I can see little things. Cleaning was not done in hallway bathroom toilet even after I stopped by the next day. Pool was nice but noticed it too was not cleaned up after a couple days. I do recommend though just don't expect a 4 star event.
2 night trip May 20, 2014
Loved the REAL coffee mug to drink my coffee out of in the morning and the REAL dishes to eat breakfast off of instead of styrofoam.. Thank you!
1 night trip May 17, 2014
"close to doctor"
I was satisfied. My wife thought the bed was too hard
Other trip May 16, 2014
"Very Nice Hotel"
I travel 1-2 times a month and stay at hotels. This hotel was great.
2 night business trip May 2, 2014
Happy
This hotel is a block or two off the highway, close to restaurants, the Beltline, highways 12 and 14 and Middleton's quaint downtown area. Great location but quieter than most. My number one choice for the area and I grew up in Madison.
Other trip May 7, 2014
"Close to stores and restaurants"
The heating was very even and comfortable and not noisy, unusual for a hotel. But the bed was hard. The WIFI was horrible - sometimes didn't work at all. Easy parking and access. Loved the free cookies and coffee upon arrival.
2 night trip May 2, 2014
Sandra
"Enjoyed our stay"
This hotel was very nice, good size pool and comfortable beds. It was also very clean. I did have a problem with my heat, we got back late and had an early morning so I didn't call anyone, I couldn't get it on and it got pretty chilly in there.
2 night trip Mar 14, 2014
"Excellent location and great breakfast"
A very good hotel for the price! It was in a great location. The breakfast had plenty of choices hot and cold. They had a fruit basket out all day and fresh cookies. Our room was nice.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
"Room above swimming pool."
Our room was located on the second level above the swimming pool. When people were in the pool it was very noisy. The room was also humid and stuffy due to the pool. Fortunately most people were out of the pool by 11:00 PM and not back in until after 8:00 AM. The hotel was very quiet overnite even though it was full of families with children. .
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
"Access to UW-Nat and multiple restaurants!"
The restaurants in the area are fantastic! Hardest part is choosing which one you want. Staff was friendly, accomidating and helpful. Definately recommend!
2 night business trip Feb 28, 2014
CoachJess
"Nice Room"
Beautiful room, and huuuge bed. We had a little mini fridge and microwave. Which I assure you, works very well. Also has some great restaurants and shopping near by.
Other trip Feb 20, 2014
Kayla
"Very pleasant stay"
Perfect for business in Middleton. All needed amenities in hotel or within 100 yards. Would highly recommend this hotel.
1 night business trip Feb 4, 2014
Clean, well-kept, all the essentials. Staff very helpful.
3 night trip Dec 27, 2013
"Country Inn & Suites - Always my first choice!"
We were told online that the hotel was pet friendly and when we checked in they said they did not allow pets. We said we were going somewhere else and then she said we could stay with the dogs. I then preceded to find in their own ad in the Madison book in their lobby that they do allow pets! She said she was going to talk to management.
Other trip Dec 4, 2013
Jan
"mediocre staff"
For what we paid, we were not happy. The fire alarms went off several times during the night for no reason and no one apologized or tried to offer us any compensation. The staff should have known how to deal with the alarm the first time it went off. All I want from a hotel is quiet and cleanliness and I got only 50%. I will not go back.
1 night business trip Nov 23, 2013
Travelor
"Good hotel just west of Madison"
Nicely maintained. Good breakfast. Close to nice restaurants and short trip into downtown Madison. Easy highway access.
Other trip Nov 22, 2013
michael
"Good west side location in Greater Madison area"
Easy access to shopping and a wide variety of restaurants plus a very comfy bed and nice breakfast.
1 night trip Nov 9, 2013
Badger girl
The hotel was in a shopping center /industrial park/ business headquarters type area in Middleton/Madison. There was a PF Changs & Ruths Chris Steakhouse across the street, and a Costco behind- There was also a cement factory in view. Very mixed type neighborhood, but convenient to where I needed to be. The hotel was clean & comfortable, the staff very nice, the breakfast was good. The only problem was a very faint smoke odor in my room from the fireplace in the lobby, that I didn't notice until the middle of the night. It was a little disconcerting, but not a problem. Overall a positive stay.
2 night trip Nov 4, 2013
"Quiet, Calm location"
This hotel is very clean, calm and well staffed for your comfort and relaxation. The location is a bit odd just off the highway and back in a commercial area near a Costco and a few restaurants. It lacks a nearby service station or convenience store but that's just being picky. The hotel is a very well kept and all requests we mentioned were met with immediate response. the free breakfast also includes a hot item (such as scrambled eggs or sausage) each morning. Overall, a great place to stay.
2 night trip Oct 18, 2013
RW
"Very clean, very comfortable"
Room was clean and comfortable. Location convenient to Madison hot spots.
1 night trip with friends Oct 12, 2013
Alicia
Loved the downtown of Middleton - perfect for shopping!
1 night business trip Sep 18, 2013
"Nice hotel just outside of Madison."
Area around hotel has lots of options for dining and great shopping. Easy drive back into Madison.
Other trip Oct 11, 2013
It was ok nice and clean able to be on main floor.
2 night trip Oct 4, 2013
"overall very nice place to stay"
very clean and comfortable rooms. would stay again and again.
1 night family trip Sep 13, 2013
Betty Lou
"ok for a short stay"
fine overall for level of accomodation, met expectation
Other trip Sep 7, 2013
The drains in the bathroom, especially sink were very slow.A little draino would solve the problem.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2013
"Great location - close to some wonderful restauran"
We traveled to Madison to the Badger game. This hotel was a great location with wonderful restaurants nearby.
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
Great stay warm cookies are a nice treat. Best pillows ever in a hotel!
2 night trip Aug 23, 2013
The people at the front desk were very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean. Everything was great!
1 night trip Aug 23, 2013
vuvodich
"My go to place to stay in Madison"
Good value, convenient and comfortable + friendly, helpful staff.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2013
"nice hotel"
Clean and pleasant hotel. The closet door didn't shut for me, I left a note and it was fixed by the time I returned to my room. I usually stay at this hotel, which is about every 2-3 months and would recommend it.
Other trip Aug 10, 2013
"Great for our weekend of playing tourist."
Room was very nice, clean. Only wobble was the weak shower flow and unable to adjust the shower head. Would stay there again!
2 night trip Aug 2, 2013
Ken
"Convenient to Spring Green, WI"
Very comfortable.
2 night trip Jul 20, 2013
Don
All three rooms were great.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2013
"Very nice hotel for the money"
Room was very clean. Good shower, nice towels. Good value for the money.
3 night business trip Jul 15, 2013