All hotels in West Yellowstone, Montana, United States of America
119 Electric Street, West Yellowstone, MT, 59758, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nice place to stay while visiting Yellowstone"
Located in a decent area of West Yellowstone. Overall stay was good. The shower space is pretty small and uncomfortable. As mobile networks are not good in this region, we advice to have a landline in all rooms to ensure connectivity.
3 night family trip May 15, 2015
Anil Kumar
Good quality stuff in the room.
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
"Average hotel room"
This was a so-so hotel. The room was clean but very small. They didn't have breakfast anymore but they did put out cookies in the evening. They had a little room that we used to play cards that use to be their breakfast room. For a day or two this isn't really a bad place to stay for for longer than that I would look for something better.
2 night romance trip Jun 3, 2015
Rex
"Great trip"
Great hotel for a great price!!
2 night family trip May 20, 2015
Shelly
"Free Toothpaste"
Nice place with a convenient location. Gave us free toothpaste.
Response by Moose Creek Inn
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We hope you enjoyed Yellowstone!
1 night romance trip May 17, 2015
Deborah
"Convenient and clean."
Nice little place. Clean, exactly what I expected.
Response by Moose Creek Inn
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am glad you found it to be as you expected. I hope you enjoyed Yellowstone!
2 night trip Apr 27, 2015
"Budget-friendly but small"
We selected this lodge as a budget-minded alternative to a big name hotel chain and stayed 3 nights in a room with 1 queen bed. it was a little surprising to find that regular metal keys were used in the doors. The staff was very friendly and helpful, the room was very clean and well-kept with tasteful décor in a woodsy theme. It was on the small side, however, with just enough room to walk around each side of the bed. There was no bathtub - just a very small shower stall. A microwave, coffee pot and mini-fridge were provided. Although it was nice enough, the room felt cramped and sound-proofing between rooms could have been better. The bed seemed to be of lesser quality as it was not especially comfortable. For our 4th night in the area we were happy to stay at another hotel that offered a more spacious room and a breakfast buffet for just a little bit higher price.
Response by Moose Creek Inn
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We do try to provide a clean room at a reasonable price for the budget conscious guest. Our mattresses are new and we do receive compliments on how comfortable they are. However, nothing is like your own bed at home and what one person finds comfortable, another may not. I hope that you had an enjoyable time in Yellowstone.
3 night romance trip Apr 28, 2015
"Great deal if you need a place to sleep."
Great room but very small. We were at Yellowstone all day so we only needed a place to sleep which was perfect for us. The only reason comfort wasn't a 5 was because you couldn't sit in the room and lounge. If you just need a place to sleep, this is a great choice.
Response by Moose Creek Inn
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. Our goal is to provide a clean room at a reasonable rate for the budget conscious guest. We hope that you had a great time in Yellowstone!
1 night family trip Apr 29, 2015
Ronald
"nice lodge atmosphere for a reasonable sum"
A nice, quiet cinder-block facility with lodge motif - very nice. Quiet and clean. The owner must never stop working on it.
Response by Moose Creek Inn
Thank you for reviewing our property. I am glad that you found your room to be clean and quiet at a reasonable price. We are always working to make improvements where possible. We hope you enjoyed Yellowstone.
1 night trip Apr 23, 2015
"Nice hotel close to Yellowstone National Park"
I am on my way to Yellowstone National Park to work a summer job. This is my second stay at Moose Creek Inn and I can't say enough good things about this cozy and clean hotel. The amenities were perfect, and the staff was super friendly and knowledgable. My stay was very comfortable and pleasant. I would stay there again if given the opportunity.
Response by Moose Creek Inn
Thank you for the reviewing and for staying with us a second time! We appreciate your comments and hope you have a great summer working in Yellowstone!
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
Tony
"a lodge-like treat"
Immaculately clean room. Quiet cinder-block building with pine, lodge-like decor - VERY nice for a most reasonable sum.
Response by Moose Creek Inn
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I hope you enjoyed your visit to our area!
1 night trip Apr 22, 2015
"West Yellowstone"
Great hotel. We arrived late, office was locked but keys were left in an envelope outside the office door. We paid the following morning when we checked out. Staff was great and the room was neat and clean.
Response by Moose Creek Inn
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am glad that you were able to check in after hours. I hope that you had a great visit!
1 night trip with friends Apr 22, 2015
"The Best experience!"
Excellent, terrífic place to stay, I can not explain how good the owners Dan and Brenna made us feell there. My whole family felt like @ home. The first think I liked was the Check in and Check out; it was Quick and ease. The room was cleaned and beautiful!
Response by Moose Creek Inn
Thank you for your comments! We hope you enjoyed your vacation!
3 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
sergio
"Very clean & comfortable."
We thought Moose Creek Inn was very charming. Our room was very comfortable and very very clean which is important to us. It was close the the sites we wanted to visit.
2 night trip Oct 9, 2012
M. Stephenson
"Cutesy"
Stay was good. Staff did accomodate request for a change in room for 90 year old parent from upper to lower floor. Missed having a continental breakfast that included juice.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2012
Lynda
"A good hotel for anyone"
I found the hotel all right, but rather expensive. Staff was friendly and helpful. It was clean and my room was spruced up properly for the second night. Room on the small side. Parking behind was tight, that is, spaces were narrow and there wasn't much space to turn the car to face out when leaving, so I had to back out, if the rows were filled. There were other places to park, but they weren't as convenient to the room. They had a continental breakfast, but it was pretty thin in comparison to others I've had at comparable places.
Other trip Sep 23, 2012
"Enjoy West Yellowstone"
The hotel is quite old comfortable for two. The shower is small and clean. Overall good experience, but a little too high for the room
Other trip Sep 16, 2012
"Very nicely decorated"
Very small room, but nicely decorated. A little over priced. Good coffee in the morning with cookies and muffins.
Romance trip Sep 15, 2012
GREAT LOCATION FOR THE WEST ENTRANCE TO YELLOWSTONE PARK. NICE DECORE IN ROOM. GOOD COFFE AND SMALL PASTRIES DOWN IN LOBBY BREAKFEST AREA. FRIENDLY SERVICE.NO ASSIGNED PARKING.
Other trip Sep 2, 2012
"Clean and recently redone motel. I would recommen."
Property looks like it has recently undergone a facelift. The motel style room was comfortable and clean. The bed was surprisingly comfortable. This is a good choice for West Yellowstone where lodging options are dicey. I would stay here again. I travel a lot and have stayed at many many superior hotels and I am very picky on cleanliness, so I was pleasantly surprised by this motel.
Other trip Aug 31, 2012
"Maybe good for a couples weekend."
The carpet was not pleasant to walk on barefoot, felt dusty. No complimentary breakfast, just coffee and some sweets. Room had dim lighting.
Other trip Aug 28, 2012
"Great value in a cozy motel"
The Moose Creek Inn is a cozy and quiet motel that is located within walking distance of the shops and restaurants of West Yellowstone. The motel staff is friendly and helpful. Parking can be just a bit tight.
Other trip Aug 5, 2012
Erik

"Close to Yellowstone"
Proximity to Yellowstone Park was the best thing about this hotel. It was comfortable and clean but rooms were small and there are few amenities,
Other trip Sep 10, 2012
Gerald
"It is ok"
clean, just ok for stay one night.
Family trip Aug 9, 2012
May

"Lie rom,høy pris"
Veldig lite rom ift pris sammenlignet med hotellet vi bodde på i Teton Village.
1 night trip with friends Jun 4, 2015
"Nettes Hotel am Yellowstone Eingang"
Guter Ausgangspunkt um gleich in den Yellowstone NP zu starten. Sehr nettes Personal. Kleines, aber sehr sauberes und sehr stilvoll eingerichtetes Zimmer. Kostenlose Parkplätze! Typisches continentales USA Frühstück :-) Da West Yellowstone ja eher klein, kann man Essensmöglichkeiten auch gut zu Fuss erreichen. Gerne wieder!
Response by Moose Creek Inn
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We hope you enjoyed your vacation!
Other trip Oct 29, 2012
Andi & Antje
"Moose Creek Inn"
很有特色的酒店。房间不错!可以免费停车!
2 night trip with friends Oct 1, 2012
C
CN
"un peu difficille à trouver"
petite chambre typique et conviviale, bon accueil
Romance trip Sep 29, 2012
服务不错,但是酒店很小,设备较差,停车非常有限,位置也不好
Other trip Sep 28, 2012
CN
"Besonders liebevolle Einrichtung!"
Die Zimmer im Moose Creek Inn sind klein aber sehr gemütlich und äusserst liebevoll eingerichtet. Das schön dekorierte Himmelbett ist sehr bequem. Wir wurden von zwei aussergewöhnlich netten, jungen Herren begrüsst und bekamen von ihnen Tipps bezügl. des Abendessens. Das Frühstück besteht aus Starbucks-Kaffee und leckeren süssen Teilchen!
Family trip Sep 20, 2012
moniT.
CH
"Am West-Eingang zum Yellowstone Park"
Das Zimmer ist etwas klein, für 2 Personen und einer Übernachtung aber ausreichend. Die Betten sind gut, das Zimmer sauber. Das complimentary breakfast ist etwas schwach- wie auch der Kaffee. Insgesamt ist der Eindruck positiv.
Other trip Sep 19, 2012
Jo
DE
"proche de l'entrée ouest de Yellowstone"
Hôtel tranquille et chambre bien décorée. Café et gâteaux offerts le matin.
Romance trip Sep 18, 2012
Jacques
FR
"Gemütliches Hotel am Yellowstone NP"
Dieses Hotel liegt direkt am Westeingang des Yellowstone NP. Preislich merkt man das auch. Das Zimmer ist relativ klein, aber gemütlich eingerichtet und sehr sauber. Am Frühstück gibt es auch nichts auszusetzen, wenn man sich in der Zwischenzeit an das Contental gewöhnt hat. Wir würden hier jederzeit wieder übernachten.
Other trip Sep 15, 2012
Dieter
"Nära Yellowstone"
Enkel men funktionell övernattning med närhet till Yellowstone.
Other trip Sep 12, 2012
SE
"hotel in tema con il parco"
hotel molto carino e caratteristico. vicino al parco
IT
"hôtel charmant"
très agréable, très bien situé, très bon accueil, chambre mignonne bien équipée
1 night family trip May 15, 2015
1 night trip Oct 7, 2012
Trip with friends Sep 1, 2012
Other trip Aug 16, 2012
Other trip Oct 2, 2012
Other trip Sep 20, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Moose Creek Inn

"Pretty good for the price"
08/02/15 JandRDuncan Tulsa, Oklahoma
Clean older Motel. I booked this for the price since we were just staying over one night and I got exactly what I expected. The room was small but comfy and offered everything needed for a short overnight stay. Just walking distance to all the shopping and restaurants. We stayed right on the street so we did hear a few trucks the next morning but that was ok as it was time to head into the park by that time.
"Just average"
07/30/15 Gary R SLC, United States
Very cute from the outside. Love the Log Cabin look. The room was okay but pretty small. the bed was hard and the pillows were barely there. The cost was way above what it should have been for what you got. I asked for an old rag to wipe down my bike and was told NO. We had a bunch of very noisy neighbors who stayed up to all hours of the night and talked and laughed very loudly. The good thing was it was within walking distance of downtown so we could leave our vehicles parked and walk everywhere.
"Loud room that was nicely decorated"
07/26/15 SueMC_56 Charlotte, North Carolina
The bed was OK, firm. The bathroom was small but no plastic - just tiles, nicely done. Has a shower only. rustic furniture and decorations. TV has many stations. biggest issue is the noise - street noise, people noise, roller bag LOUD noise, some noise from other rooms. So, do not stay here is you are sensitive to noise - or bring ear plugs. No breakfast. Most expensive room we had the whole trip. Rating as average due to price, noise, lack of breakfast.
"It's Good In A Pinch"
07/20/15 bunnyhunter Minneapolis, Minnesota
Last summer we were on a roadtrip through Big Sky country, and we managed to crash at a different pad for each of three days. The Moose Creek Inn was the third and final hotel on our trip, which was inbetween the two days we explored Yellowstone National Park and the Grand Tetons. West Yellowstone, Mont., is basically Small Town, USA, but the Moose Creek Inn is in what counts as the city's center. It is a small, cramped, two-story hotel just off the main drag. We found it alright, but the main problem we found was the very small parking. There is basically one row of parking driveway, and the chalk lines for each spot were very thin for the minivan we rented to shimmy into. There is more parking in the back, but not too many more spots, and those spots were equally squat. The keys (and they were actual) we got were for a room on the second floor in the back. The room, with two queen beds, were nice and big, and we had all the amenities of a modern hotel -- shower, two faucets, TV, and closet. We didn't need anything fancy, so our room felt downright heavenly. Customer service was just fine -- just a couple of college-aged dudes who probably were working there for the summer. It wasn't exactly service with a smile, and when I asked for directions to a restaurant I think I got pointed in the wrong direction. But I didn't run into a problem I nor my family felt was unforgivable. There is a lounge, and it is cozy. Have no idea if there's breakfast available. There is coffee, although when I needed a cup late at night it was lukewarm coming out of the thermos. There is no wi-fi, but they have a computer to use for Internet. Unfortunately, the lobby is closed at some point at night. Safety is not an issue because, hey, it's Yellowstone. I walked around there late at night and felt totally free. We walked to the Three Bear Restaurant and getting there was not only safe, but pleasant. In the morning I ate the Old Town Cafe and it was equally pleasant and safe. Heck, I wouldn't mind living at the Moose Creek Inn if everything I needed were in walking distance and I had the Big Sky country as a backdrop every day!
"Great little hotel!"
07/18/15 Arbordiva
This was a clean wonderfully decorated hotel. The motif is very cute, just what you would expect for a boutique Yellowstone hotel. Beds were comfy . Only suggestion: for guests who turn in early get an upper floor room to avoid noisy upstairs neighbors 😊
"Clean and comfortable "
07/18/15 Kelsey M
Not a glamorous place, but a perfect fit for what we needed. It was very clean and cozy and close to restaurants in town. Front desk staff was friendly and helpful. We had a king room, which had a small fridge and microwave, too.
"Great place to use for visiting Yellowstone NP"
07/18/15 Andre V
Close to the park ( few minutes away) and very good value for money for a tourist town. We stayed Room with King bed, Room spacious and bathroom also very big. Room has Microwave and small fridge, sufficient to get items from local supermarket and make dinner and food for day trips to the park. Motel is central located - so everything is in walking distance.
"Great spot in West Yellowstone"
07/11/15 Elizabeth M
Moose Creek Inn was a great place to stay if you plan to spend a lot of time in Yellowstone Park. The location is perfect - cute coffee hut on the corner, walking distance to restaurants, two grocery stores on the way to the park. 2 minute drive to the entrance to Yellowstone. The queen room we stayed in very clean and updated, but small. The TV was tiny. They do have a fridge and microwave, which was great because we ate left overs one night. Friendly staff and free cookies at the desk. Good price for the area. Downside: WiFi was super spotty.
"Nice cabin"
07/08/15 Jodie R Snohomish, United States
We stayed in the Elk Cabin and our kids loved it (14 & 15 Year olds). The bathroom was very large and very clean. It was with in walking distance of the restaurants and stores. It is very close to the West entrance of Yellowstone. I loved that it had a kitchenette so we were able to have breakfast in our room. When we stayed, the weather was pretty nice at about 75 degrees and the room was a good temperature, the rooms don't have central air conditioning but a portable one was in the main room of the cabin and a fan was provided for the other room. The only down side was the price but everything around that area in the summer is pricey.
"Great place to stay, very near to the park entrance."
07/08/15 Ant K
The room was a pretty good size for two, not huge though! The bed was really comfortable. The hotel offered pretty good value compared with other places locally and it's a short drive (2 minutes!) to the park entrance. It was an easy walk to bars and restaurants and there's a little food market not far away which is handy to stock up on any bits and pieces you might need. The staff were really friendly and helpful and the coffee at reception was pretty decent.