All hotels in El Paso, Texas, United States of America
6185 S Desert Blvd, El Paso, TX, 79932, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Bed very uncomfortable
1 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
"Not a bad place"
The place was cleaned and nice, too bad the gym was not working. We'll definitely go back there again, but next time we'll ask for refrigerator in our room. It's too hot for a warm drinks.
1 night family trip Jun 22, 2015
Sumon
"Ok stay"
Customer service was great. Clean room but AC was not cool enough. Not sure if was just malfunction in our room. Breakfast ok. Was waffles and cold cereal and juice.The price is great for this stay. No frills hotel
3 night romance trip Jun 16, 2015
loretta
"Recommended"
Great place! Clean, friendly staff, loads of amenities and a safe neighborhood.
1 night trip Jun 19, 2015
Shawn
"thank you"
Great service thank you
1 night business trip Jun 7, 2015
juan
"Hot in El Paso"
Hot room, hot halls... Breakfast was just ok.
1 night romance trip Jun 10, 2015
"Not a Family Hotel"
If you have children don't take your them to this hotel.
Other trip May 26, 2015
NM
"It was ok! It could use improvements"
Like I said it could use improvements but, it's not the worst either!
Other trip May 7, 2015
Freq. traveler
"guest inn"
The elevator didnt work my room was on the 3rd floor the staff was rude.
1 night business trip May 4, 2015
antonio
"good location. Clean but awful service"
Limited breakfast. Short on coffee. Unfriendly staff. Unnecessary comment was made. Had to wait for our room to be clean.
Other trip May 2, 2015
unsatisfied
"awful awful"
Clerk was rude, questioned why we needed necessities.staff was eating breakfast and hotel guest had to wait on them. No milk, coffee, coffee cups or other breakfast items available. Lousy breakfast. One maid offended me. Definitely NOT worth the,price or recommended.glad it was only one night.
1 night family trip Apr 26, 2015
"Disappointing for a hotel company like this."
The room furniture was falling apart and delaminating. The TV screen rolled and had bad color, like if it was from 30 years ago. The breakfast was only waffles and when I asked for butter they only brought out a small handful for everyone. The coffee was ok. the pool looked nice but the sign said it was closed. I'll not stay in this chain again. Also, the outside backdoor was broken so that it could not close and lock allowing anyone to walk in at any time day or night.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
Jay
"Nice hotel close to the freeway"
I really liked the hotel it was clean and comfortable only thing slow elevator but everything was great
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"Small but comfy"
As other review reflect the rooms are quite small, but the bed is comfortable. A sign out front advertises rooms from $39.95.
1 night romance trip Apr 22, 2015
"Clean Room"
Room was very clean. For a quick overnight stay this was perfect for the money. Staff was ok; we had to ask for towels three times and finally I just went the front desk to get some. TV and reception was very poor.
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
I had never been to Texas before. Definitely not my first pick for vacation. But my amazing boyfriend was deployed. And so I ended up here for his pass. The hotel staff was great when I arrived flustered and even knowing I was hours early for check in. The lady at the desk checked me right in no problems.the hotel was very clean!!! And super affordable. I'd definitely go back if I ever end up in texas. The only thing I would have to complain about would be that the elevator didn't work currently. It definitely took some time. But none the less I would have to say this was a good place to call home for a week
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
"Very nice place to stay will stay there again"
Everything was great room hotel Only bad thing was hotel staff always talking on phone not concerned with customers
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
codeman
"FIX IT BEFORE IT BEFORE HOTEL GETS OVERHELMED"
I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL...BUT SOMETHINGS SHOULD BE TAKEN CARE OF BEFORE OTHER THNGS GO WRONG. THEN THE HOTEL WOULD BE OVERWHELMED AND NOT FIX ANYTHING? THE ELEVATOR HAD PROBLEMS TO WHERE THE DESK CLERK SAID TO KICK THE DOOR TO MAKE IT CLOSE. WE HAD TO CHANGE ROOMS A COUPLE OF TIMES BECAUSE OF AN OVER LOUD AIR CONDITIONING NOISE FROM OUTSIDE. THEN MOVED TO ANOTHER ROOM WHERE THE AIR DID NOT WORK AT ALL. ROOMS WHERE SMALL, WE WHERE OK WITH THAT. TV RECEIPTION WAS TERRRIBLE. THE CONTININTAL BREAKFAST LACKED...THE COFFEE WAS NOT EVEN HOT. THESE ARE THINGS THAT SHOULD BE TAKEN CARE OF BEFORE MORE HAPPENS.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
"Rebuilding"
Seems to be an old building, some remodeling or renewal could bring it back to life. The elevator feels hesitant. Some towels look very old, worn, and stained.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Jose
"Awkward and Restless"
It seemed I was checked in by a housekeeping staff, who failed to instruct us on the exact location of our room as well as inform us of breakfast option and times. No fridge is a huge bummer and the only microwave is in the lobby. Furthermore, before midnight just as I was slipping into sleep I heard the sound of an alarm from a nearby room. It sounded as if a guest was fumbling with it till it was turned off. Then around midnight, probably exactly at 12, the alarm came on again and this time remained on til I went downstairs to complain since I couldn't reach front desk on the room phone. After being told to wait and they'll get to it when they can, I went back up to watch tv. I then waited another 15+ minutes and called front desk again. It stayed on til 1am maybe later and I finally got sleep after about an hour of tossing and turning! I did end up sleeping fine, which was very much needed since I had a 9+ hour drive the following morning.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
OldFolkie361
"Bathroom"
The floor around the toilet it looks like it's going to cave in :( and the bathtub the same thing
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Ponciano
"Small Rooms"
Overall was good the room was too small.
1 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
Gerardo
"Great hotel stay."
Great stay only glitch they ran out of milk and the person bringing it never showed before breakfast was over. It would have been nice to have fruit or bagels yogart for the breakfast instead of only 2 choices waffle or cereals
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
coach
"Great litttle hotel for the price!"
the rooms are very small but functional. I arived late slept very well and left early. I would stay again for that price!
1 night business trip Mar 5, 2015
"NEVER AGAIN!"
the eleveator does not work, stopped working while we were in it. the waffle maker did not work, the toaster burns the toast, always had to ask for toilet paper and kleenex, no dryer had to go get one. the tv only one channel worked, the telephone did not work. had to go down to the first floor to get ice. the lights didnt work. the only thing that was good was the bed was comfortable
7 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
KATHERINE
"Great value"
Booked here with some trepidation at low price. Very nice surprise.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
"Great rate and Location for a quick trip"
Went on a quick trip to El Paso on persoanl buisness. This hotel's location is great for where I needed to go and thier price can NOT be beat on short notice.
1 night trip Feb 17, 2015
"poor"
well we got there after check in time and the room was not ready we have to wait an extra hour for the room. the towels should be in the trash. not even a microwave in the regular rooms
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
JORGE
"Comfortable Stay"
Every time we are in town to visit family we stay in this hotel. If we ever need anything, it is given to us within a few minutes. We will continue to stay at this hotel because it is always clean and the continental breakfast is perfect. We love the Texas shaped waffles. Very cool!
2 night family trip Feb 10, 2015
Lizzy
"Very clean and nice for the price"
Very clean hotel. Breakfast was simple but nice. My only comment would be the elevator did not take you down to the first floor because the button didn't work. Other than that it was a great hotel overall!
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"AWESOME"
NEEDED TO RELAX AWAY FROM HOME. IT WAS AN AWESOME STAY. I WAS VERY STRESSED. I ENJOYED THE STAY.
2 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
"El Paso"
It was outdated including the TV. Hotel was wonderful.
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
"Good hotel, good value"
I enjoyed this hotel. The room was clean and comfortable and the customer service was excellent.
1 night trip Feb 9, 2015
I do not recommend this hotel to anyone. On the minor side of staff issues, house keeping knocked 4 separate times wanting to clean before checkout.
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
"hotel need new tvs"
Nice hotel need to update on technology like TV for one..
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
"Great value for your money"
Really enjoyed the suite. Much better than expected.
1 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
Darius
Great stay for the $. Easy access, clean comfortable room, friendly staff
1 night business trip Jan 23, 2015
Melanie
"Affordable no frills hotel"
Vanessa, who was working at the front desk when we arrived was very pleasant and helpful. We didn't have a remote in our room upon arrival. (We had to sign a form at checkin about being charged a large fee if it was missing upon departure.) But we called the front desk and one was soon delivered. The pool was drained because it needed to be painted and the fitness center, which contained 3 items, had a bad odor. The beds were comfortable and the room was clean. Our room was on the first floor on the side of the highway which you can hear at night but it wasn't terrible. (Earplugs recommended) The breakfast buffet does not offer much but I would recommend this hotel for anyone passing through needing a good affordable hotel. There is a great BBQ place 5 min away called Rudy's.
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
"Nice hotel and great price"
Great time, loved the view I will definitely recommend this to my friends and I will stay here my in my next visit to El Paso!
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
Lorena
"The Guest House"
Overall the hotel was a good choice Clean, friendly staff, even the breakfast was great
1 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
"excellent"
Room clean liked the window seat nice touch!
1 night trip Jan 26, 2015
warren
The price was great and had everything we needed. Clean and comftorable room.
1 night family trip Jan 11, 2015
Rosa
Very nice stay.
1 night romance trip Jan 12, 2015
Tony
I have booked similar hotels in Tucson, Las Cruces, and El Paso. GuestHouse Inn and Suites El Paso West is the best among of them. My wife and kids are very happy with the stay.
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
Lu
"Big dog friendly!"
The staff was great and very accommodating of my golden retriever for my long stay (10 days).
7 night business trip Jan 4, 2015
"Nice hotel it's affordable"
Stay in a first floor room it was good shower could have been a little better other than that it was great
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Ponciano
"CRAP"
TV SUCKED!! elevator didn't work. Super slow. 3 towels..
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"Good and clean"
As a last minute stay it turned out to be great. Not that it matters but the TV's should be upgraded sometime soon but it had HBO and that worked for us.
1 night business trip Jan 4, 2015
"This hotel should have more stars."
Perfect stay. Clean, convenient, courteous staff.
1 night romance trip Dec 25, 2014
Alex
"Guesthouse Inn"
Great room at a great price. Front desk service was lacking in hospitality but overall a nice, secure hotel.
1 night business trip Dec 16, 2014