All hotels in El Paso, Texas, United States of America
6185 S Desert Blvd, El Paso, TX, 79932, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Tiny Room, but worked"
requested queen size bed...was smaller than a queen, but doable.....room is tiny, very straight forward, bed, table small tv...thats it...no room to much much of anything else...served its purpose.
1 night romance trip Dec 18, 2014
"cheap but great"
only negative is the distance from El Paso city. the price is very cheap and hotel was comfortable and pretty clean. better than expected.
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
Jeremy
"Good stay"
The staff were friendly the place was ok but they ran out of syrup for their continental breakfast Overal all we would stay there again
1 night family trip Dec 14, 2014
Gregory
"Not the best place to stay"
Was a lot of noise, WiFI was the worst ever TV very limited shower nozzle could be better no coffee in the room
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2014
"Good hotel"
It was good I had three pillows that was good overall it was great all we needed was a coffee maker
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
"Suprise charges"
50.00 suprise fee breakfast sub standard did not live up to pictures mirrored wall the elevator is the slowest i have seen
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
"So clean hotel and good service"
We have a good time there without problems, the only thing is that the breakfast was not enough No milk, no fruit, no yogurt
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
Gabo
The beds were bowed, the old t.v.rolled the picture. Could not connect to wifi even though it was advertised. The morning breakfast was very sparse. They had cereal and cereal bowls but no milk. Glad I didn't pay full price.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Nice place to stay when in El Paso clean room, great hotel staff
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
"Travelling through TX"
My husband and I were travelling through TX and this motel was recommended to us from his brother. We were very happy when we arrived and the lobby was very nice - bright and clean and pretty. The room was clean and comfortable, had good tv and wifi, great shower and nice bed.
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
Babette
Tv Remote was not working! Tv any had 5 channel!
1 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
JUAN
"GREAT"
My wife & I had a good stay. The staff & housekeeping were helpful & friendly. The only small complain was that I asked for a ground floor, because I can't walk very far. No availability, so 2nd was ok. There was an elevator. I got a room at the end way in the back of the hotel. It was a handicap room, but I still started feeling bad. I had to use my nitrospray for my chest pain & didn't get to sleep very much. But again, thank you for a clean room.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
Rey
"Acceptable"
just one thing. The breakfast area too small and the refills of products (milk, cereal, bread) very bad. No personnel cleanning tables or helping out over there. Room was ok overall
I really enjoy my time in GuestHouse Comfortable and clean room.
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
Betty
"Could have been better."
WiFi was spotty. Lost connection. The television had no remote.
2 night trip Nov 7, 2014
Gene
"Affordable"
Very clean. No fridge nor microwave.
2 night business trip Oct 31, 2014
"AWESOME!!!"
This is my first time in this Hotel and let me tell you that i loved it! very clean, the staff are really really nice and friendly. I will be back!!! :)
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"All in all a good deal"
The room was good for the price but nothing to write home about. We had to call the front desk and have them bring us a shower curtain. No complimentary soap or shampoo. The breakfast was good but the breakfast area was small and congested. But all in all a great deal compared to nearby hotels.
2 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
"hotel good location but bad service"
poor staff attitude and discriminatory treatment. It was a bad experience with the front desk staff, needed an iron and the front desk said he had not but the reality is that I wanted to give
Response by GuestHouse Inn and Suites El Paso West
First and foremost we want to thank you for taking the time out of your day to give us your input regarding your stay. We do want to apologize for the inconvenience you experience while you stayed with us. We are in the process of making some great changes we hope that in the near future you can give us another chance to meet you expectations .
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
Martin
"Would not recommend."
I should have relized this as a flag. Soon as you walk things are out of order, the soda vending machine. The elevator was even put out of order. My room was not ready upon check-in. The seem in the carpet was comimg up and fray as if it had been there a long time. I would not recommend this place to anyone.
2 night trip Aug 18, 2014
Elevator and soda machines did not work. Quality of construction is below average.
Response by GuestHouse Inn and Suites El Paso West
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you experienced. We are currently working on getting the elevator up and running and our soda machine is back in service. We hope that next time you are in the El Paso area you can try your lodging experience with us again.
1 night trip Aug 6, 2014
I absolutely hated my stay here. I will never return to this location and will spread the word to all my family and friends that travel to El Paso to avoid staying here. I attempted to make my concerns heard by some type of management but had no success. I travel to my home town quiet often...every 3 to 4 months and will never ever choose this hotel or the holiday inn on airway because I know it is the same owner.
3 night trip Jul 26, 2014
Nancy a very unhappy customer!
"Very Disappointing"
This hotel have just changed administration (it used ti be Microtel), and there were missing things in the room like kleenex, and the TV remote. I called front desk for the remote and they never arrived with another remote.
Carlos
"Will not go back"
2nd visit will not go back
2 night business trip Jul 29, 2014
Raymond
Worst hotel ever. Very dirty. Elevator was broken. No a/c. Never will I stay there again.
Response by GuestHouse Inn and Suites El Paso West
We would like to give our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience. We want to thank you though for taking the time out of your busy schedule to give us your feedback. We are in the process of getting the elevator up and running and aside from that making some great changes. we hope that next time you are in the El Paso area that you can give us another chance and have your lodging experience with us to make things right.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
"not to happy"
our stay was not a pleseant stay. no shampoo, towels where dirty and hospitality was unpleasant too. our desire was to make this hotel our choice of stay in the next trips to el paso texas. but after this experience we will be staying some where else.
Response by GuestHouse Inn and Suites El Paso West
First we want to apologize for the inconvenience. We would like to let you know that we are under new management now and have made some changes we are working on other things diligently but hope that in the near future you can give us another chance.
2 night business trip Jul 5, 2014
"Ok rooms"
Did not appreciate the hotel experience. I paid regular price rather than the Expedia price.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
"Will not stay here again"
I stayed here with the family and my dog. Our house was getting work done so we picked this hotel at around 9 pm. We were treated promptly and given a room in the first floor. The beds were clean. The bathroom was really dirty. There was hair all over the floor, straight black hair and on the wall of the shower there was a left over bar of soap stuck to it. The toilet rim was soaked and smelled of urine. The A/C did not work well, even though it had a thermostat. The television was an 80's model with hardly any channels. It did have decent wi-fi, so we entertained ourselves with Netflix. The breakfast was good, with good coffee and flavored creamer. Having a clean bathroom and good A/C is essential to our stays, so we will never stay here again, and probably think twice about another guesthouse inn.
1 night family trip Jul 7, 2014
Sam
"Not good enough for a homeless person."
Reserved rooms under microtel, no mention if a name change was ever mentioned. When we arrived looked for microtel but no avail. Had to stop an call an the desk person spoke very poor English, was finally able to understand the new name. Arrived at location to find Mexicans drinking beer in the entrance area. During check in again language barrier, put us in room on third floor. Asked for a ground floor room, said it was impossible. The hotel elevator was broken so had to pack luggage up three flights of stairs. While down stairs at one point, Mexican guests arrived no reservations, they were placed in ground floor suite. After we had requested a room on the ground floor. In the room there were no clean towels, had to go down an get those..... TV remote did not work,,,, so sorry... Air conditioner was not functioning properly,,,, four rooms between us an stairwell were taped an sealed, smelled like they were being fumigated. Overall this place sucked, both as a place to stay an the service we recieved..... Never again
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
Turmoil
"Not up to the previous stays at this hotel."
I have stayed 3 or 4 different times at this hotel when it was part of Wyndam. I hoped the new Guesthouse company would fix some things that have been neglected. I stayed several days in March, April, and the last visit in June. The elevator has been broken during all three stays and I request the first floor because of this. On my latest stay the only first floor room available was the handicapped room which hadn't been used for a while. Although the maids did their best to clean it for me I saw a live cockroach in the bathroom on my last night and killed it. Then in the morning before I left there was another dead cockroach on the bedroom floor. I let the desk clerk know when I checked out and she was apologetic. I've never encountered cockroaches in any of the other times I stayed at this hotel, but I will probably not stay there again when I return to El Paso.
4 night trip Jun 13, 2014
"trash place"
this is just a great trash place to stay I never been in such a trash place like this in mi life I will never stay there
2 night business trip Jun 14, 2014
"horrible!!!!"
the stay on this hotel was horrible, it took for ever to check in, once we got to our rooms , the rooms were dirty and they had a bad smell, batrooms no toilet paper no tissue paper, toilets had dry urine aroun the seat, no iron no iron board, overall was a bad stay!! first and last time that we use this hotel!!
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
Monica
"First impression"
As we all know first impressions are important. Stepping into my room an overwhelming odor hit me. It was the restroom. I walked in there and found dead bugs as well as underneath the toilet bowl not cleaned. I suppose it was too much trouble to bend down to wipe it. Later, looking for a plug, found trash behind the bed.
3 night trip Jun 11, 2014
Mr A
"Family Road Trip"
The hotel did turn out to be conveniently located near the places we went to.
3 night family trip Jun 8, 2014
Jim J
The room didn't seem very clean, there was a big ball of hair under bathroom sink, the remote to TV didn't work, elevator was not working, juice machine broke.
Other trip Jun 13, 2014
amber
"Worst Ever!!!"
Pay the extra $15 dollars and stay in a decent place!!!
1 night trip Jun 5, 2014
It used to be great now service and condition have both decrease a lot. I may not stay again on that hotel, which I used to stay twice a year.
1 night family trip May 22, 2014
David Nevarez
"Cheap hotel"
Charged me twice for same room and housekeeping knocked twice ealry in morning to clean room and called to get exact checkout time well before the checkout time. Rooms very small
1 night trip May 9, 2014
Room/rate and location met my expectations.
1 night business trip May 4, 2014
It wasn't bad...room was comfortable, staff was nice. There was no soap, tissue or enough towels in the room. But for a cheap rate I got what I paid for.
1 night trip Dec 30, 2013
"Just passing through to central Texas"
Clean and decent place to stop late at night right off I-10. The staff was prompt and very helpful when I had problems opening the door to my room. Fairly recently renovated with modern furnishings, I'm guessing.
1 night trip Dec 23, 2013
Troy S
Not a very good experience. Will not stay there again.
3 night trip Dec 26, 2013
Johnny
"Terrible stay"
The room key would not work most of the stay. Myself and my kids had to go get a new key atleast 15 times in my 3 days. No mention of comping or upgrading or anything but sorry. It was very inconvenient.
3 night family trip Dec 20, 2013
Michael Staton
"Microtel stay"
Horrible experience, staff was not helpful, unable to sleep due to noise (traffic, walking on top floor) despite fan on.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2013
"11-01-"
Toliet was stopped up and no one care Finally had to fix it myself. Clerks were nice, Also didn't get the room I reserved apparently they don't have a suite with two queen beds and a separate living area according to the clerk. Location was wonderful. Rooms were clean
2 night trip Nov 1, 2013
cas
"TERRIBLE PLACE TO STAY"
I never respond to requests for reviews, but this one deserves one. While the staff while very nice and helpful the conditions of the hotel left something to be desire. I don't think they even own a vacuum as the hallway carpeting and the carpeting in our room was always covered in lint and other "stuff". There was old used bottles of conditioner still on the floor of the bathroom when we checked in. The room was the smallest room we have ever stayed in, and we do a lot of traveling. Even European rooms are larger than this one. No coffee maker is just ridiculous in this day and age. We have stayed at other Microtels and they never looked like this! They had large rooms and amenities! This is one hotel I will never stay at again and have already told other friends to never go there when they stay in ElPaso.
3 night trip Oct 23, 2013
Betty
"Average"
The rooms were nice but appliances very old and need updating. The staff were very friendly and helpful.
1 night business trip Oct 24, 2013
Dan Gibbs
Very disappointed in our stay for 3 nites, with 7 guests in 4 rooms total. A clear lack of cleanliness, proper cleaning of rooms, hallways not vacuumed while there, dusty looking carpets in hallways with small pieces of paper trash throughout. Management couldn't deliver on requests made for meeting room after having made prior arrangements, cleaning and maintenance of meeting room were simply unattended to, cleaning cloths were left dirty in my room on floor after cleaning, 3 in our party said the cleaning crew never came to make up and clean their rooms. Our group was very disappointed in the daily maintenance and management of this hotel.
3 night business trip Oct 17, 2013
Sam
"close to where i wanted to be"
Only 1 hiccup when 1st night there was no water due to a break in water line of city not the hotels. Was fixed during middle of night and no problems after that. I would recommend the hotel and would stay again if needed.
4 night trip Oct 17, 2013
Charlotte
"It was ok"
I booked it for the extended 7 days for personal reasons. My room was not cleaned daily the bathrooms were not washed I constantly had to be asking for clean towels and toilet paper. The first night the remote to the TV was not working I asked the girl in the front desk if she could get me another and she said it just needed to be programed I asked her to do it and she said she couldn't leave the front desk that I would have to wait till the other shift shows up. So I sat in my room for 3 hours watching nothing. oh well
2 night trip Aug 18, 2013