All hotels in El Paso, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here6185 S Desert Blvd, El Paso, TX, 79932, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"not to happy"
our stay was not a pleseant stay. no shampoo, towels where dirty and hospitality was unpleasant too. our desire was to make this hotel our choice of stay in the next trips to el paso texas. but after this experience we will be staying some where else.
2 night business trip Jul 5, 2014
"Ok rooms"
Did not appreciate the hotel experience. I paid regular price rather than the Expedia price.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
"Will not stay here again"
I stayed here with the family and my dog. Our house was getting work done so we picked this hotel at around 9 pm. We were treated promptly and given a room in the first floor. The beds were clean. The bathroom was really dirty. There was hair all over the floor, straight black hair and on the wall of the shower there was a left over bar of soap stuck to it. The toilet rim was soaked and smelled of urine. The A/C did not work well, even though it had a thermostat. The television was an 80's model with hardly any channels. It did have decent wi-fi, so we entertained ourselves with Netflix. The breakfast was good, with good coffee and flavored creamer. Having a clean bathroom and good A/C is essential to our stays, so we will never stay here again, and probably think twice about another guesthouse inn.
1 night family trip Jul 7, 2014
Sam
"Not good enough for a homeless person."
Reserved rooms under microtel, no mention if a name change was ever mentioned. When we arrived looked for microtel but no avail. Had to stop an call an the desk person spoke very poor English, was finally able to understand the new name. Arrived at location to find Mexicans drinking beer in the entrance area. During check in again language barrier, put us in room on third floor. Asked for a ground floor room, said it was impossible. The hotel elevator was broken so had to pack luggage up three flights of stairs. While down stairs at one point, Mexican guests arrived no reservations, they were placed in ground floor suite. After we had requested a room on the ground floor. In the room there were no clean towels, had to go down an get those..... TV remote did not work,,,, so sorry... Air conditioner was not functioning properly,,,, four rooms between us an stairwell were taped an sealed, smelled like they were being fumigated. Overall this place sucked, both as a place to stay an the service we recieved..... Never again
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
Turmoil
"Not up to the previous stays at this hotel."
I have stayed 3 or 4 different times at this hotel when it was part of Wyndam. I hoped the new Guesthouse company would fix some things that have been neglected. I stayed several days in March, April, and the last visit in June. The elevator has been broken during all three stays and I request the first floor because of this. On my latest stay the only first floor room available was the handicapped room which hadn't been used for a while. Although the maids did their best to clean it for me I saw a live cockroach in the bathroom on my last night and killed it. Then in the morning before I left there was another dead cockroach on the bedroom floor. I let the desk clerk know when I checked out and she was apologetic. I've never encountered cockroaches in any of the other times I stayed at this hotel, but I will probably not stay there again when I return to El Paso.
4 night trip Jun 13, 2014
"trash place"
this is just a great trash place to stay I never been in such a trash place like this in mi life I will never stay there
2 night business trip Jun 14, 2014
"horrible!!!!"
the stay on this hotel was horrible, it took for ever to check in, once we got to our rooms , the rooms were dirty and they had a bad smell, batrooms no toilet paper no tissue paper, toilets had dry urine aroun the seat, no iron no iron board, overall was a bad stay!! first and last time that we use this hotel!!
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
Monica
"First impression"
As we all know first impressions are important. Stepping into my room an overwhelming odor hit me. It was the restroom. I walked in there and found dead bugs as well as underneath the toilet bowl not cleaned. I suppose it was too much trouble to bend down to wipe it. Later, looking for a plug, found trash behind the bed.
3 night trip Jun 11, 2014
Mr A
"Family Road Trip"
The hotel did turn out to be conveniently located near the places we went to.
3 night family trip Jun 8, 2014
Jim J
The room didn't seem very clean, there was a big ball of hair under bathroom sink, the remote to TV didn't work, elevator was not working, juice machine broke.
Other trip Jun 13, 2014
amber
"Worst Ever!!!"
Pay the extra $15 dollars and stay in a decent place!!!
1 night trip Jun 5, 2014
It used to be great now service and condition have both decrease a lot. I may not stay again on that hotel, which I used to stay twice a year.
1 night family trip May 22, 2014
David Nevarez
"Cheap hotel"
Charged me twice for same room and housekeeping knocked twice ealry in morning to clean room and called to get exact checkout time well before the checkout time. Rooms very small
1 night trip May 9, 2014
Room/rate and location met my expectations.
1 night business trip May 4, 2014
It wasn't bad...room was comfortable, staff was nice. There was no soap, tissue or enough towels in the room. But for a cheap rate I got what I paid for.
1 night trip Dec 30, 2013
"Just passing through to central Texas"
Clean and decent place to stop late at night right off I-10. The staff was prompt and very helpful when I had problems opening the door to my room. Fairly recently renovated with modern furnishings, I'm guessing.
1 night trip Dec 23, 2013
Troy S
Not a very good experience. Will not stay there again.
3 night trip Dec 26, 2013
Johnny
"Terrible stay"
The room key would not work most of the stay. Myself and my kids had to go get a new key atleast 15 times in my 3 days. No mention of comping or upgrading or anything but sorry. It was very inconvenient.
3 night family trip Dec 20, 2013
Michael Staton
"Microtel stay"
Horrible experience, staff was not helpful, unable to sleep due to noise (traffic, walking on top floor) despite fan on.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2013
"11-01-"
Toliet was stopped up and no one care Finally had to fix it myself. Clerks were nice, Also didn't get the room I reserved apparently they don't have a suite with two queen beds and a separate living area according to the clerk. Location was wonderful. Rooms were clean
2 night trip Nov 1, 2013
cas
"TERRIBLE PLACE TO STAY"
I never respond to requests for reviews, but this one deserves one. While the staff while very nice and helpful the conditions of the hotel left something to be desire. I don't think they even own a vacuum as the hallway carpeting and the carpeting in our room was always covered in lint and other "stuff". There was old used bottles of conditioner still on the floor of the bathroom when we checked in. The room was the smallest room we have ever stayed in, and we do a lot of traveling. Even European rooms are larger than this one. No coffee maker is just ridiculous in this day and age. We have stayed at other Microtels and they never looked like this! They had large rooms and amenities! This is one hotel I will never stay at again and have already told other friends to never go there when they stay in ElPaso.
3 night trip Oct 23, 2013
Betty
"Average"
The rooms were nice but appliances very old and need updating. The staff were very friendly and helpful.
1 night business trip Oct 24, 2013
Dan Gibbs
Very disappointed in our stay for 3 nites, with 7 guests in 4 rooms total. A clear lack of cleanliness, proper cleaning of rooms, hallways not vacuumed while there, dusty looking carpets in hallways with small pieces of paper trash throughout. Management couldn't deliver on requests made for meeting room after having made prior arrangements, cleaning and maintenance of meeting room were simply unattended to, cleaning cloths were left dirty in my room on floor after cleaning, 3 in our party said the cleaning crew never came to make up and clean their rooms. Our group was very disappointed in the daily maintenance and management of this hotel.
3 night business trip Oct 17, 2013
Sam
"close to where i wanted to be"
Only 1 hiccup when 1st night there was no water due to a break in water line of city not the hotels. Was fixed during middle of night and no problems after that. I would recommend the hotel and would stay again if needed.
4 night trip Oct 17, 2013
Charlotte
"It was ok"
I booked it for the extended 7 days for personal reasons. My room was not cleaned daily the bathrooms were not washed I constantly had to be asking for clean towels and toilet paper. The first night the remote to the TV was not working I asked the girl in the front desk if she could get me another and she said it just needed to be programed I asked her to do it and she said she couldn't leave the front desk that I would have to wait till the other shift shows up. So I sat in my room for 3 hours watching nothing. oh well
2 night trip Aug 18, 2013
Lupe
"OK HOTEL.. BUT..."
OK Hotel. But we needed to clean up our room late at evening and the management said they didn't had noone to doit until early next morning.
2 night trip Aug 2, 2013
Francisco
"adequate hotel for our needs"
Passing through El Paso, we stayed one night. The hotel is just off the freeway. Located near restaurants. Very small pool, we didn't use. The room was spacious for 4 of us. Continental breakfast included cute make your own Texas shaped waffles. My husband found it hard to sleep due to the firm bed and freeway noise.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2013
Pia
"room = postage stamp"
10 X 10 room with one queen bed. Black hair in tub. Dirty carpet. Vanity stuff was poor quality. Not impressed with this motel at all. It had the bare minimum everything.
1 night trip Jun 17, 2013
lammie
"It was a room"
The room was unbelievably hot when I came in and took 5-6 hours to get cool enough to sleep. Desk area had crumbs in it, vent in the bathroom was covered in dust, bathtub drain didn't work. It was a room that appeared not to be used at all and therefore when I came it was not ready to be occupied. The staff took care of all the issues when I notified them of the problems. It was a difficult location if you were coming from the east as you had to pass it and come back on the access road. Keys to open my room as well as the outside doors sometimes worked and sometimes did not.
2 night business trip Jun 13, 2013
"A Little Lacking"
Nice newish building, office staff was helpful and efficient. Room was comfortable, but had only had a cursory cleaning. Vent over tub/shower had never been cleaned and was caked with dust. Basic "breakfast" included dry cereal and a Texas-shaped waffle. I had to wait while the worker made herself a waffle before I could make myself one. With better management, this place could be a 3.5 star place.
3 night family trip Jun 6, 2013
Ron
"Overnight stay type of hotel"
This hotel was intended for business travel. Our rooms were pretty clean but had problems with bathroom. The sink wouldn't drain and after notifying the front desk, nobody came to fix it for the 3 says we were staying there. Hotel could also use some updated towels as they were hard and scratchy. Prob wouldn't stay again for more than just one night.
Business trip May 28, 2013
Sara
Great location with endless options for shoping, food, and even mountains in a few minute drive. Not the best stay I have ever had, but location was perfect and the price was nice.
3 night business trip May 11, 2013
The toliet made a terrible noise when flushed, leaving it imposible to flush the tolite after anyone else in the room fell asleep. The air broke in our room in the middle of the stay and we were moved to a new room, the new tolite still made noise. The inconvenience of the move was made better by having an updated room so great service by hotel staff there.
3 night trip May 14, 2013
"decent place"
Lets say this...it was not horrible besides my key card getting deactivated by mistake and not working on the outside doors along with that super tiny T.V.....not bad
3 night trip May 5, 2013
"Microtel El Paso"
If you enjoy feeling the impact tremors of every door closing and hearing the conversations of your neighbors in a six room radius, this is the hotel for you. Poor construction. The reveal on the doors is so bad, I'm surprised they passed the fire marshall's inspection. Won't stay there again.
2 night trip May 3, 2013
Franci B
"dirty"
We stayed for 3 days,2 nights. Our room was Never cleaned. The carpet was so dirty that my husbands' white socks turned black. The manager was never there. The staff was very nice, but seemed to have no guidance. The TV was Never tuned to any English channels, only Spanish. Most of the staff was unable to speak any English so communication was difficult.
3 night trip Apr 12, 2013
C. Kliewer
"Not worth the stay"
Room was small & had a damp smell to it. I take it was coming from the old carpet held together by staples. The non working tv remote was annoying. Bed comfort & pillow were surprisingly ok. Staff was friendly and helpful.
3 night business trip Apr 10, 2013
"Great for the price"
I read some bad reviews about this hotel before we stayed here, so I was a little apprehensive. I was pleasantly surprised by our visit. We booked a smoking room even though we are non smokers which I would not recommend. Besides some small issues (noisy bathrrom fan, broken remote, and no tissues in the bathroom) I had a great experience here overall.
3 night business trip Apr 8, 2013
Ty
could not sleep well due to window facing freeway allowed light to come in, also could hear the 'bed noises' of the people next door and was very disturbing. the management did not say thank you or ask did we enjoy our stay !!
1 night business trip Mar 17, 2013
m lopez
"Disaster"
Room was small, towels were gray, breakfast was cheap.
3 night trip Mar 14, 2013
the bed and pillows were a little too firm for me. the top ridge of the shower had about an inch of dirt. fot the purpose and the price, it was doable.
3 night trip Feb 15, 2013
Hope
"Hotel rooms in need of repair and cleaning"
Checked out after 1st night (Booked 2 nights for 3 rooms each night) due to the rooms being dirty and items within the room broken or not functioning. Our room - 1. Shower continually on since valve control did not work 2. Clock/radio in room broken, not functioning 3. TV remote control, not functioning 4. Carpet torn and dirty 5. Bathroom tile broken 6. Stain on chair appeared to be a "Body Fluid" of some form 6. Road noise from nearby I10 excessive
2 night trip Feb 15, 2013
"A good choice"
Newer hotel in good condition. A decent breakfast which is usually not the case with Microtel. Receptionist Peg was exceptional in helping us change rooms quickly when thermostat malfunctioned. Not a problem. On outskirts of town but good stores and food nearby and a safe area. Recommend for the great price.
1 night family trip Feb 5, 2013
MartyZ
"EXCELLENT"
Our family stayed in one of the rooms and it was so clean and bright. The breakfast was awesome and the entire hotel was superb for the price. I highly recommend anyone stay here if you are looking for a good bargain!!
2 night trip Jan 26, 2013
peg
"Not Again"
This Hotel is going down, they have no maintenance, this was the second time they had to change my room because of the air conditioning/heat was not working at all. The problem is that they now it has a problem and they will give the room out anyways. Internet service terrible it will log you out every few minutes and some times it will not let you log on back again. Fire Alarm went off at 3:00 am then at 9:00 am and again at 11:00 am, with no explanation what so ever, no one in the Hotel will give you one.
2 night family trip Dec 31, 2012
Javier
"Conveniently located to West Side hot spots"
Other than the key card reader not working on the side door. I liked the friendliness of the staff. The rooms were well kept. TV in rooms do need upgrading and my remote wasn't working. But for the price I paid during a New Year Weekend was a bargain.
3 night trip Dec 28, 2012
"Going Down the drain"
This hotel was pretty descent on Summer 2012, don't know what happened to it but by December 2012 all went down the drain, fire alarm going off with no reason first at 3:00 am, then at 9:00 am then at 11:00 am. Internet in not good it will go down every several hours a day. I don't Think I will ever go back to this Hotel. One more thing they messed up my reservation that day, that was a God sign just to get out of this hotel but did not leasing to it.
2 night family trip Dec 23, 2012
Javier
"Disgusting"
The beds were filthy. You could see very plainly that they don't change the sheets. (Hair, lipstick, blood? dirt) Which tells me they cut a lot of other cornerstones as well. Stayed there anyway because it was so late and needed to sleep. Slept in our clothes on top of all the bed coverings and put our shirts over the pillows. We even told the manager, no discount, just moved us to another room that quite literally had the same disgusting problem! Try to avoid this hotel. If you can't, bring a sleeping bag and your own pillow.
1 night business trip Dec 13, 2012
Charlie
"Not impressed at all"
Don't expect anything more than a place to lay down. If you want internet access you better go down to Barnes and Noble. This hotel was Way, Way away from the city. 20 minutes away with no traffic. El Paso always has traffic. Bottom line. This place is no good.
2 night business trip Dec 13, 2012
DJ
Rooms were very clean and comfortable. Very good value.
2 night business trip Dec 9, 2012