All hotels in Malvern, Arkansas, United States of America
2320 Leopard Ln, Malvern, AR, 72104, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

"Extremely dissatisfied"
Be warned this hotel is below expectations. It was filthy and pool had mold. If you have allergies you will have a hard time breathing because the air quality is poor.
2 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
"Ok for a quick overnight stop but smoky"
Despite getting a non-smoking room, the hallway smelled terrible and it even permeated into the entryway of our room. The bathroom needed repair, cracked tiles, new caulking, etc.
1 night family trip Jun 8, 2015
Seth
It is nice to state in a hotel that provides parking space for 18 wheeler, so yeah am very pleased with comfort inn service :)
1 night business trip May 31, 2015
Elias
"A nice surprise."
I was actually surprised by the cleanliness and comfort of the motel. Exceeded my expectations.
1 night business trip May 30, 2015
Leland
"Perfect"
I drive a 18 wheeler and not many hotels provide parking lot for 18 wheelers so I'll appreciate comfort inn for doing that :-)
1 night business trip May 15, 2015
Elias
besides taking way too long to check in because the computer wouldn't work, we were put in a smokers room with a dirty floor and a shower that didn't work. I booked a non smoke room in advance and paid ahead of time or I would have just walked out, I have never had this kind of problem with Comfort Inn before. Other guests were irate.
Other trip May 10, 2015
Karon
"Not one of the best Comfort Inns. Just OK."
Getting a bit shabby. Unbelievably small breakfast area for this size hotel. Acceptable. Ready for a makeover.
1 night trip with friends Apr 10, 2015
"Comfortable"
This was a great place to stay on our way through. No complaints.
1 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
"weekend trip"
We have stayed here several times and it's always very clean and comfortable. This time however, we noticed things deteriorating in the bathroom (wallpaper coming off around shower)- vanity area (sink stopper didn't work) - chair by the window (fabric is coming off the arm rest areas) - and it's clear that they need to do some work to keep the place 'up'. I think the carpeting is new and looks great.
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
Cris
"adequate accomodations, comfortable mattresses"
This was an overnight stay on a trip from Illinois to Texas. The room was clean, beds were very comfortable, and everything in the room was in working order. The lady at the desk was helpful. Breakfast was okay, although the batter for the waffle maker was too watery to use; we opted for instant oatmeal instead.
1 night family trip Nov 25, 2014
Cynthia
Great biscuts and gravy
1 night business trip Sep 9, 2014
"Good Place"
Provided all I needed
3 night trip Sep 4, 2014
Mo traveler
hotel was ok, pool wasn't in service, breakfast was little to be desired
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
mark
"Clean and comfortable"
We stay at this hotel every time we visit my aunt which is once or twice each year. We always pick this hotel due to the cleanliness and comfort. We always enjoy our stay.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
Cris
you just go to sleep and go that's it.
1 night trip Jul 8, 2014
jon
"Comfortable and Clean"
We stayed two nights at this hotel. It was comfortable and very clean. The breakfast was nice, with good variety. We would stay there again.
jrubio
"great"
Nice hotel excEllent customer service clean room
1 night business trip Jun 21, 2014
MzKonceited
"Nothing negative to say!"
Nice room, comfy bed. We really enjoyed the breakfast and the staff was friendly too.
2 night romance trip Jun 16, 2014
Al
"easy off easy on to interstate"
Clean room, great hotel staff, excellent breakfast choices.
1 night trip May 3, 2014
"Nice Place for Travelers"
The room was comfortable and clean, far enough from the interstate that you had no traffic noise. This was my second stay here and I would recommend to anyone as a stop between destinations.
1 night trip Mar 29, 2014
KS
"Disappointing"
Furniture was soiled, sink was broken, air unit blew dirt out of it, the maid did nothing except collect and leave clean towels. The front desk was willing to give me new toiletries when I asked, but seemed to have little concern for my having to come down and get them. My experience with Comfort Inn has typically been much better than this. Disappointing.
2 night romance trip Mar 28, 2014
Dale Miller
this hotel is under renovation and customer service is below average.
2 night trip with friends Mar 28, 2014
Rajeev kumar
"Don't be late to breakfast!!"
The hotel stay was the basic normal stay. The woman at the front dest Sunday morning 03/30/2014 needed to be cleaning rooms or anything other than working with the public. There were approx 8 to 10 people still finishing breakfast. When at 9:30 on the dot, this employee started to grab everything off the buffet and put it away with people still in line getting food. If she needed something to do she could have changed out the trash which was overflowing onto the floor. To say she was rude is an understatement. I luckily did not have a run in with her I simply watched from my seat.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
"Nice hotel, very comfortable beds."
Stayed in Malvern because all the hotels were full in Hot Springs where our event was. Glad we did. . . easy access to our event without all the congestion.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
"close to Hot Springs"
Hotel was clean and close to Hot Spring. Very easy to get to the historic district of Hot Springs. The breakfast buffet was average would be the only thing I would say that could be improved. A clean but very basic motel.
1 night family trip Feb 15, 2014
"Better than Expected"
I stayed here while visiting family in Hot Springs, since everything else was booked due to horse race season. While it is a bit of a drive to Hot Springs, the location is accessible from the highway, and easy to get to Hot Springs if that's where you're headed. The room was quiet and clean. The bed was comfortable. I did not eat the breakfast, so cannot comment on that. Parking was easy. The staff at the front desk was friendly. All-in-all a great experience for Comfort Inn.
3 night trip Feb 14, 2014
"Convenient for travelers"
Excellent continental breakfast.
1 night trip Feb 13, 2014
The accommodations were comfortable. I slept well. I couldn't ask for more.
1 night business trip Nov 26, 2013
Brad Ryker
The room and especially the bed was very nice
1 night trip Oct 28, 2013
Jim quimby
"Okay choice"
Stayed here for one night traveling home. Polite hotel staff. Room was clean and pillowd were great. Only down was they had smoking rooms and you could smell smoke in the non smoking hallway. our nosmoking room had no bad odor.
1 night trip with friends Oct 12, 2013
"Perfect location"
The location of this hotel is perfect, close to interstate, easy to get to, and near several eating and shopping locations. Would stay here again!
1 night business trip Oct 9, 2013
"Great for the price"
Hotel was surprisingly quiet! My room was on the first floor by reception and breakfast area as well as ice and vending machines and I wasn't disturbed at all. Super fast and easy getting to Hot Springs, Lake Catherine & Little Rock from here. Room was mostly clean and fairly well updated. Didn't realize Malvern was a dry county so nowhere to grab a beer locally but only 8 minutes from the county line so it's do-able. Room had a faint musty smell which became nearly imperceptible after 10 minutes. I think a spritz of axe or body spray on the a/c vent would counteract that nicely. Good option for the price!
2 night business trip Aug 30, 2013
Craig
"Hotel needs some TLC"
OK at best...served it's purpose for a funeral stay, but wouldn't stay there again unless maintenance was performed. A/C never got cold. Shower head needs to be replaced - no water pressure either. The water to make coffee in the room was nasty tasting. 2nd floor had an odor that was more than offensive.
2 night trip Aug 27, 2013
"I was pleased with the continental breakfast"
I was greeted pleasantly. Housekeeping was very efficient. I was glad the room had a microwave and fridge.
Other trip Jul 23, 2013
janette
clean but maid didn't clean the room after the first day so we had no towels and the bath fan didn't work and the shower had no water pressure
2 night trip Jul 9, 2013
meme
"Great Experience"
Our room was clean, the staff was friendly and helpful, it was convenient to I-30 but far enough to be quite in our room. It is close to good dining and other shopping. A must for dining is Chile Peppers Mexican Grill, just a couple of blocks to the south. The Mexican food is great, and as far as American food the ribs are delicious. Waitresses were great also. We'll stay here any time we're in the area, and recommend it to our friends.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2013
Coffee quality was marginal. All else just fine.
1 night trip Jun 23, 2013
Very quiet and comfortable. Would recommend to family for friends.
2 night trip Jun 21, 2013
Carrol
"Reservation Problem"
I had booked two rooms through Expedia but when I arrived, the hotel only showed a reservation for one room. Don't know who made the mistake (Expedia or the Hotel), but I had to cancel one of the rooms through Expedia and re-book the room with the hotel. Fortunately, the hotel had an extra room or it would have turned out bad.
Other trip Jun 2, 2013
"Overall Good Stay"
The room was nice and it was a decent size. The hotel staff was friendly. However there was a smell in the halls that reeked of vinegar every morning. But thankfully it was just in the hall it never got into the room. Breakfast was nice every morning and the staff was friendly.
3 night family trip May 24, 2013
"close to MVSA"
Comfortable bed, but pillows could be softer.
1 night trip May 17, 2013
zop
"Awesome!"
Second time staying here and it was all good! :)
2 night business trip May 15, 2013
Brandy
"Smoking rooms are OK."
Overall a good experience. I always book a smoking room and so expect some level of odor but they made no effort to manage it in this room. The outside window is sealed and there is no bathroom fan so it makes it somewhat uncomfortable.
Other trip Apr 22, 2013
"Very nice hotel to stay"
The manager/desk person was very courteous and helpful. He assisted us with directions, recommended places to dine. In addition, he even made fresh coffee in the evening.
Other trip Apr 8, 2013
"Nice quiet hotel"
It was overall nice. The bed itself was comfortable. I am not a fan of the European style pillows. My head kept rolling off them.
2 night trip Mar 22, 2013
Gene
"Convenient to Interstate Highway"
Motel is convenient to IH-30, which makes it ideal for travelers in-transit. It was not that convenient for us since we were visiting relatives in Hot Springs, which was another 17 miles away. Room was clean, quiet and comfortable. Staff was courteous and friendly. Breakfast was good, although mostly "pre-processed". We would not hesitate to stay there again.
1 night trip Mar 16, 2013
E. Hosack
"FURTHER THAN YOU EXPECT"
Room was in need of repair. desk staff was pleasant. Could not open curtains because the McDonalds drive thru was directly outside. Suggest a fence.
3 night family trip Mar 16, 2013
barbara
"Oaklawn bound"
It was a ok hotel for a one night stay it needs maintenance and the man at the desk wasnt very helpful at all!! And if u want breakfast don't count on it here. Was a good location and there's a awesome little Mexican restuarant a couple miles from the hotel.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2013
Rocheal
"Convenient"
The only issue I really had was that I had booked a non-smoking room and my room was on the third floor and when I got off the elevator the smell of smoke about knocked me out. The odor was so strong I felt it was going to saturate everything I had with me. When I went in my room and closed the door I couldn't smell it anymore, but literally had to hold my breath any time I went in or out of the room. The breakfast was OK, but not the best, Everything else was great.
2 night business trip Feb 24, 2013
Clean and comfortable and great location next to where I had to work at Smart Auto of Malvern.
2 night business trip Dec 10, 2012