All hotels in Malvern, Arkansas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2320 Leopard Ln, Malvern, AR, 72104, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

"convenient"
The beds were clean and comfortable. The ice box did not work and the shower did not work. For the price it was OK, it was very clean and the room was cleaned daily.
4 night trip Jul 2, 2012
sandy
"new, clean hotel"
This was a great place to stay. The value I got for my money was well worth it. There were fast food restuarants and even a Walmart within walking distance. I will most definately stay there againn when visiting Hot Springs.
2 night trip Jun 29, 2012
B
"Do your research or get burned like me"
Stayed for one night and will not be back. Will not recommend to anyone. Definetly not worth what I paid. MANY small items needed maintenance, i.e. bathroom fixtures loose, tile loose, door lock would not lock door, front desk personnel did not know computer system and tried to charge me after I paid online..
1 night trip Jun 22, 2012
Disappointed customer
"Ok for the price and 20 minutes from hot springs"
Clean rooms, uncomfortable beds, short on towels and linens, great breakfast, convenient location to hot springs, nice an clean outdoor pool, slow elevator
2 night family trip Jun 15, 2012
"Convenient for short stay"
Visited Malvern, Ark for a wedding. Hotel was close to the venue. Stayed two days. Hotel bed was exceptionally comfortable. Room was very clean with all the standard amentities. The shower was good and hot. All appliances, and AC worked well. Staff was efficient. There were several very convenient establishments close by like Walmart, gas stations , and fast food places for a quick bite. Hotel also provided a decent breakfast. Would stay again.
2 night business trip Jun 8, 2012
Helen
"Close to our route"
The hotel was OK. Staff was friendly and helpful, room was clean, bathroom was clean also. The hotel had laundry facilities for guests, so that was nice, we were on our third nite of a motorcycle trip.
1 night trip Jun 5, 2012
toobusy

"Great hotel, shame about location"
The hotel is great, everything is clean, breakfast was nice. Staff are good and helpful, swimming pool clean and quiet. Only problem is the location. Malvern is in a dry county so couldn't get a drink anywhere for about 9 miles, so not ideal for tourists.
1 night trip Jun 24, 2013
1 night family trip Oct 30, 2014

TripAdvisor reviews for Comfort Inn Malvern

"Nice overnight stop."
05/26/15 Jan C
This was a nice overnight stop. My sister and I had taken our 86-yr-old father to his family reunion at Lake Ouachita State Park and were headed to his hometown of Rison, Ar. We decided to get a room in Malvern for the night. We chose this hotel because of the TripAdvisor reviews. We were happy with the property and with the attentive service we received from the staff. They were very friendly and very happy we had chosen to stop there. We too were happy.
"Mediocre"
05/25/15 septsunseeker Florda
This was a decent room with few thrills in a very convenient location. I would probably give this hotel at least a 4 star rating had there not been mass confusion at check in. I had requested a non smoking room and they insisted I had not. I was told that they had many non smoking rooms available but that my reservation just could not be changed since I had already paid for it 3 weeks in advance. (note to self) It took a call to the general manager and a call to corporate to get my reservations changed to a non smoking room. All of this took 20 minutes and normally I am very patient but I had just drove 18 hours straight through and I was physically and mentally unequipped to deal with this nonsense. The room itself was comfortable, however, I have to add there was a lot of mold and mildew in the bathroom. We stayed 4 days and were satisfied. Free breakfast was very underwhelming. Food tasted old and dry. Only tried it once.
"Nice alternative to Hot Springs"
04/13/15 Jean A Miami, Oklahoma
This trip we preferred to avoid the hustle and bustle of Hot Springs so selected nearby Malvern. The front desk person was very friendly and helpful. The room was nice with a comfortable bed. Typical breakfast, seating was at a premium, apparently everyone came down to eat at the same time. There were people sitting on the floor around a low table in the lobby. Would stay here again.
04/12/15 motraveler50 Cabool, Missouri
We have stayed at this location while attending the Horse Races in Hot Springs for several years, and this year was another great stay. The beds and pillows are very clean and comfortable as well as the towels. The bathroom was very clean as well as the carpets throughout the Inn and the vanity is on the outside of the bathroom, always a big plus for us. Breakfast was good with Biscuits and Sausage Gravy, scrambled eggs, make your own waffles, fresh fruits, yogurt, pastries, muffins, breads, cereals, juices and coffee. The only negative, the upholstered chair in our room was very dirty, but when I informed the desk attendant, he said that they had new chairs ordered for all rooms.
"Newer renovations"
04/07/15 David S Saint Louis, Missouri
i have stayed at this location several times when visiting the area. I had decided to not stay here any longer a couple years ago due to the aging of the property. However seeing they did renovations I decided to give it a try again this trip. They have replaced the carpet, new paint/wall paper in halls and rooms and new amenities in rooms. Staff was very friendly. Breakfast is included, however was a little disappointing compared to past visits and other comfort inns. My only real negative was in the bathroom in room 204. There was a slight odor of "mildew". The ceiling in the shower has water stains and it appeared that the wall paper at the top of the shower was pealing. - an added bonus is that there is a Larry's Pizza next door. If you enjoy pizza this place is good, especially if you are there for the buffet.
"Nice place to stay."
03/30/15 Janell M Martinsburg, Pennsylvania
I found this motel to be very clean and quiet. Right off the interstate with easy access. The staff was friendly and helpful. Shopping close by and breakfast was the normal for a Comfort. Will stay again when passing through.
"Great Rest"
10/22/14 Barb P Lakeland, Florida
This was a great respite for tired travelers. Clean, kind, and helpful staff. Breakfast included, Wifi.. excellent . Price was reasonable for four adults. would most definitely stay here again if was passing by.
"Not Smoke Free"
10/12/14 David S San Antonio, Texas, United States
They allow smoking and for me that is bad. If not for the lateness of the night, we would have moved on. Various items in the room were broke. The CB was OK but really could use some work. Not sure where the eggs came from but they were nasty. The gravy was the best thing but the biscuits had been heated too long in the microwave so they were has as a rock. The pool had not been cleaned in weeks. Our room was supposed to be non-smoking but the smoke drifted in from the cracks in the doors and bottom. I could see signs that they are trying but they are coming up short. Hallway was full of smoke.
"Nasty"
07/15/14 Larry and Cindy H Campti, Louisiana
We stayed in this Comfort Inn on July 3, 2014. There was mold on the bathroom ceiling and vent. Black mold came out of the drain in the bathtub/shower combo. Towel rack in bathroom broken. The furniture(chari and ottoman) were filthy. We will never stay here again.
"2014 trip"
07/03/14 archery1992 Lampasas, Texas
we have stayed at this comfort 3 times it is the first and last one on our trips back to new England to see our family. the staff has always been great to us. my husband has come down with alz . they always make sure we have a first floor room. breakfast was great