All hotels in Atlantic City, New Jersey, United States of America
3200 Pacific Avenue, Atlantic City, NJ, 08401, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.7
    2.7
    2.6
Not clean, Staff very cold and unfriendly.I would not go back ever!
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
"Close to the beach"
Nice enough, clean, friendly staff. Good extras ie: continental breakfast, coffee and juice free and available 24 hours, ice machine. Walls are thin , so voices and noise can be heard in your room, although quiet at night- no interrupted sleep. Very clean, small rooms, needs updating. Great place to stay if all you need is a clean room, comfortable bed and friendly staff. Very close to the boardwalk.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
It was scary they had me and kids next to a crack dealers very negative environment
Other trip Aug 29, 2014
"just wonderful"
the room was very well priced. If your in good shape you can walk the entire boardwalk. Super close to the ocean. Breakfast wasn't super. Rooms very clean.
1 night trip with friends Aug 25, 2014
A. Rose
"Don't over pay and don't stay here"
I over paid for a room I thought would have been decent. My the blankets had burnt holes. The bathroom was rusty and the room had a very small mirror with a crack in it. I should of just roomed in my car.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
"Older & small but inexpensive & clean"
We wanted an inexpensive motel close to the boardwalk, Tropicana and ocean for 2 adults and our 2 teenage boys. We usually get a comp room at the Trop but waited too late to get one, called Thurs night, for the last weekend before school. Reviews were sketchy, however we wanted Fri and Say night and the only other motels/hotels with rooms were around $300/night or higher. Rodeway was $140 Fri and $240 Sat. We showed up Fri around 8:30pm, were fortunate to get one of their few parking spots near lobby. Had to pay to park, thought that was weird. Building looks worse from approach than once you are inside. This motel is very old but the lobby had beautiful flower boxes outside the entrance, clean polished lobby, and pleasantly updated clean room! Even the lamps had multiple outlets for charging phones and toilet/fixtures were newer. The mattress was very clean too. If you want a basic room to sleep in with a fridge so you can go enjoy the ocean at the uncrowded Southern end of the boardwalk and also walk 2 blocks to the Trop then Rodeway is fine. There is a little pub 300 feet from motel on boardwalk that serves early breakfast and coffee in addition to lunch and dinner. I WOULD recommend this over Rodeway continental, which was very lacking. We sat at the outdoor bistro tables with donuts and coffee to people watch, great spot, directly next to closed Hilton Casino, hopefully it will open as another casino soon.
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
family of 4
Stayed here because every casino was booked. Myself and a few friends paid $230 for a saturday night. Not worth it at all. Crown molding was coming off the ceiling/wall, room had a very dirty feeling, hair in the shower, air conditioner was loud and would shut off randomly. Avoid it if you can....
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
"You get what you pay for"
This Rodeway Inn wasn't anything special. Everything met standards and was as good of a hotel as you would expect to get for $60/night a block from the ocean. The location was super convenient to the beach and not terribly far from a lot of other Atlantic City attractions.
2 night trip Aug 18, 2014
"Bad attitude!!!"
I had two rooms for my kids, wife and me. At 7PM, I had to leave without sleeping that night, because of emergency reason such as family member's sudden death. I looked front desk's smile and laughing talks which may from my emergency check-out and no-refund. I felt so bad!!!
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
The room was nice just small,. The people was friendly didn't have a problem. Just not enough room for 4 people, thats the only thing wrong. I stay there again..
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2014
patty
"Hotel was ok"
Room was small but clean, service was ok. Breakfast was provided and there was wifi service. Hotel was extremely close to boardwalk and casinos
1 night romance trip Aug 20, 2014
Shawn
Kitchen must be more clean otherwise its was clean and good location. I"ll stay again
3 night trip Aug 13, 2014
Sibel
"Off the beach and basic"
I had a meeting at Ceaser's. I tried to save a little money and booked a room down the road. It was rated a 2-star motel when I booked it, but I see, now, that it's a 1.5-star property. I would rate it a 1-star property. It wasn't clean and it was noisy. The breakfast wasn't available at the normal 6:00, so I wasn't able to take advantage of that benefit.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Guy
"Is was ok for the price and free breakfast !"
The hotel is close to the beach. Easy access to most of everything. Staff was friendly. Rooms we kept clean.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
licia c
Not good for family.My family was so disappointed.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
"Cheap"
Cheap place but expensive. Had to pay extra $65 when I got there. Don't recommend it. Close to boardwalk but the bad part. If u want to go to the center you have to walk about a mile. Would rather recommend days inn. Should have pick that again. Smh
2 night business trip Aug 8, 2014
Bryan
"If there is 0 rating i would vote for tyat"
There is nothing good about this hotel ,first time and last time
2 night trip Aug 4, 2014
Most
"Place is decent"
Honestly it was exactly what expected. The room was small which I didn't mind. Like others said there is no place to hang up your clothes in the room. Also there are limited parking spots at the hotel. When there where no more parking spots, I was told to park 2 blocks down at another hotel. The location of the hotel is great. Not the greatest of place i admit. Overall, I was content.
2 night business trip Jul 29, 2014
Jay
"Top location, poor hotel"
Old standard hotel, no luxury but clean. They charge you $10 to park your car on the hotel premisses. Located at 50 meters from the boardwalk. No breakfast facilities.
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2014
Wim
"Close to boardwalk and complimentary breakfast"
Paid for a non-smoking room but was given a smoking room. Smelled horrible! No refunds. Needs a remodel but nice for an overnight stay.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
"Spend a little more money don't go here"
The people at the desk where rude.... The tv stopped working and nicely went to the front desk and he said that wasn't a priority never came to the room and upon check out to complain some more the guy didn't speak English... The room smelled of bleach and mold.. Def never will stay again....m
1 night trip Jul 30, 2014
Rhian
The hotel was pretty nice for the price would I stay there again yes I would.. It was close to the beach but far from the outlets the staff wasn't bad at all they had free wifi and free breakfast which was nice!!!
2 night trip Jul 22, 2014
Ms.Bosslady
"Nice hotel, close to the boardwalk"
Overall it was a pleasant experience. The staff was helpful and polite. The room was clean and cozy. There was AC and free Wifi and breakfast.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
Fran
"Great for a short stay"
If you plan to come to Altantic City this is perfect for a day trip or overnight stay. It's not quite big enough of a room to want to stay more then 2 nights, but it was clean, pretty quiet, and everyone was very nice. Check in and out was easy. And whoever complains about the free breakfast is stupid, because it's free! Overall I would definitely do an overnight stay here again. Worth the price. :)
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
Adri
"Close to beach but prepare for extra fees"
Booked here because I thought it was going to be cheap. It ended up being as expensive as a much nicer hotel due to all the extra fees that they tacked on. Regardless of the fees, I reserved a rollaway bed a week prior to my stay, only to find out when I got there that they had none left. I was then charged for a "mattress" on the floor, even though I was promised a rollaway bed. Definitely won't be staying here again.
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
"Not nearly as bad as expected"
I was super anxious and scared about my stay given all the terrible reviews, but it was quite surprised with my stay! First, they accommodated us WAY before check in time, on July 4th, which was amazing. We got to our room and it was clean! Simple, nothing fancy. It was absolutely perfect for what we needed - a place to pregame and crash after a great July 4th.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Olivia
"Cheap hotel on the boardwalk"
It's what u would expect from a cheap hotel. Old tv and small room but we didn't mind it. The room was clean and right on the boardwalk 2 blocks from the tropicana.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
Stefan
"Overall, not so good."
I'm not picky at all, so all that matters to me at the end of the day is that I can sleep in peace.. which wasn't exactly the case here because my neighbors kept making noise and knocking on each others doors at 6am. Also, parking is not included and the guys at the front desk try to haggle pricing for parking tickets which I think is ridiculous. As soon as I mentioned that I would just park on the street he lowered his price from $20 to $10.
1 night trip with friends May 31, 2014
Danny
Nothing compared whats showing on the pictures dont be fooled with it
1 night business trip May 24, 2014
"nice for the price!"
My wife and I stayed here because it was inexpensive, especially for a holiday weekend, and it is close to Tropicana (about 3 blocks away). It's only s block from the beach and the rooms were fine. If u need a decent place to stay for a night or 2, this place is fine. Service was good and roomd were clean. All I can ask for when all we needed from the room was to shower and sleep. Well definitely stay again since the price is right
1 night romance trip May 23, 2014
Getback
"Cheap, u get what u pay"
Cheap, u get what u pay
1 night trip May 18, 2014
"I don't mind staying in the rodeway inn Again"
I have no complaints staff was very nice and hotel was very clean
Other trip May 24, 2014
ebo
"bad customer service"
The hotel was not clean, when checking in there was no parking anywhere and they charged me for parking, when I asked them they tried to put me in a spot that would have blocked someone in and also blocked me in, then they told me I could park down the street at another hotel about a mile away. Would not stay here ever again buyer beware...
2 night business trip May 16, 2014
"Sufficient"
The hotel was fine for a last minute stop in. No bugs, cheap and everything you need.
1 night trip May 16, 2014
Horrible no class what so ever please remove from options i wouldn't let my dog stay there we were so disappointed never again! !!!!!!!!
1 night business trip May 10, 2014
Derek Williams
Front desk staff was Ok. Room was pleasing clean. I pulled up the sheets to check mattress and it was immaculate. Outside appearance was terrible, but room was surprisingly clean.
Other trip May 5, 2014
"Bad"
All I can say is good luck. Terrible and never again.
1 night business trip Apr 25, 2014
"Nice Place for an Overnight Stay"
Wanted to gamble at the Tropicana. This hotel was within walking distance (1 1/2 blocks). Room was not perfect, but it was clean and comfortable. My only real complaint is that the receptionist continued talking on the phone in a foreign language while I was waiting to check in, and even as he was checking me in. I thought that was very rude. Other than that, it wasn't a bad stay. I would stay here again.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2014
Rachel
"Rodeway inn oceanview"
I stayed there for my bday weekend, and it was really nice. Rooms are a little small and the tv was old fashion, but the room was nice and clean. The staff was very professional. The hotel sits right by the boardwalk it also hv the shuttle bus right in front of the hotel. I really enjoyed my stay
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
channy
Great location to beach and view ..
1 night trip Mar 21, 2014
Rose G
"loved it!"
Perfect for anyone on a budget!
2 night trip with friends Mar 21, 2014
"Room review"
Its was good. Only down side is that the motel is old and very small(parking lot too small also). Staff was very friendly, helpful and polite. Rooms were spotless. NO bugs! I am always worried about them sleeping away from home. I Will use this motel again.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
r
"To far away from the main strip."
The room was to small and I had to wash up in the sink because my shower head was broken. The light fixture had mold on it and the closet that the clean towels are kept in was extremely flirty. Never again.
1 night trip Mar 14, 2014
"great for price"
Only needed a place to sleep after attending an event at one of the casinos so this hotel was cost effective. the room was clean and bed was comfortable. Had to pay for parking and was not guaranteed. Ended up walking a couple blocks from lot to hotel - neighborhood not the best, but no troubles. would probably stay again if only need a place to sleep.T
1 night trip Mar 7, 2014
"Nooooooo don't do it"
After I paid for my room the supervisor told the rest of my friends I couldn't have company in my room. Never again the room was too small everything was right there the water in the bathroom smelled like pool water it was green so I didn't take a shower in there. It was just all around a horrible situation
1 night trip Feb 28, 2014
Sky
Room was good for what we needed an all that was is to go to sleep. Now one thing I can say I did not like was because the lot was full for parking they had me park my car almost 2 blocks down the st
1 night trip with friends Feb 28, 2014
justin
"By the time I arrived place was full-up...I did no"
By the time I arrived place was full-up...I arrived in the next morning though... I did not stay there! reservation cancelled... oh well! Stopped in at one at 1500/1600 N Albany Ave, Atlantic City, NJ ...mean owner...disrespectful...scary! ‎
2 night trip Feb 21, 2014
"Not a happy stay"
Wasn't happy with the stay because the room was too small. And the closet didn't even have hangers.
4 night family trip Feb 19, 2014
Tina
"Rodeway"
Location was good. Room was not the cleanest, bathroom was in need of maintenance and bleach!!!
1 night trip Feb 22, 2014