All hotels in Atlantic City, New Jersey, United States of America
3200 Pacific Avenue, Atlantic City, NJ, 08401, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.7
    2.7
    2.6
Kitchen must be more clean otherwise its was clean and good location. I"ll stay again
3 night trip Aug 13, 2014
Sibel
"Off the beach and basic"
I had a meeting at Ceaser's. I tried to save a little money and booked a room down the road. It was rated a 2-star motel when I booked it, but I see, now, that it's a 1.5-star property. I would rate it a 1-star property. It wasn't clean and it was noisy. The breakfast wasn't available at the normal 6:00, so I wasn't able to take advantage of that benefit.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Guy
"Is was ok for the price and free breakfast !"
The hotel is close to the beach. Easy access to most of everything. Staff was friendly. Rooms we kept clean.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
licia c
Not good for family.My family was so disappointed.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
"Cheap"
Cheap place but expensive. Had to pay extra $65 when I got there. Don't recommend it. Close to boardwalk but the bad part. If u want to go to the center you have to walk about a mile. Would rather recommend days inn. Should have pick that again. Smh
2 night business trip Aug 8, 2014
Bryan
"If there is 0 rating i would vote for tyat"
There is nothing good about this hotel ,first time and last time
2 night trip Aug 4, 2014
Most
"Place is decent"
Honestly it was exactly what expected. The room was small which I didn't mind. Like others said there is no place to hang up your clothes in the room. Also there are limited parking spots at the hotel. When there where no more parking spots, I was told to park 2 blocks down at another hotel. The location of the hotel is great. Not the greatest of place i admit. Overall, I was content.
2 night business trip Jul 29, 2014
Jay
"Top location, poor hotel"
Old standard hotel, no luxury but clean. They charge you $10 to park your car on the hotel premisses. Located at 50 meters from the boardwalk. No breakfast facilities.
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2014
Wim
"Close to boardwalk and complimentary breakfast"
Paid for a non-smoking room but was given a smoking room. Smelled horrible! No refunds. Needs a remodel but nice for an overnight stay.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
"Spend a little more money don't go here"
The people at the desk where rude.... The tv stopped working and nicely went to the front desk and he said that wasn't a priority never came to the room and upon check out to complain some more the guy didn't speak English... The room smelled of bleach and mold.. Def never will stay again....m
1 night trip Jul 30, 2014
Rhian
The hotel was pretty nice for the price would I stay there again yes I would.. It was close to the beach but far from the outlets the staff wasn't bad at all they had free wifi and free breakfast which was nice!!!
2 night trip Jul 22, 2014
Ms.Bosslady
"Nice hotel, close to the boardwalk"
Overall it was a pleasant experience. The staff was helpful and polite. The room was clean and cozy. There was AC and free Wifi and breakfast.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
Fran
"Great for a short stay"
If you plan to come to Altantic City this is perfect for a day trip or overnight stay. It's not quite big enough of a room to want to stay more then 2 nights, but it was clean, pretty quiet, and everyone was very nice. Check in and out was easy. And whoever complains about the free breakfast is stupid, because it's free! Overall I would definitely do an overnight stay here again. Worth the price. :)
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
Adri
"Close to beach but prepare for extra fees"
Booked here because I thought it was going to be cheap. It ended up being as expensive as a much nicer hotel due to all the extra fees that they tacked on. Regardless of the fees, I reserved a rollaway bed a week prior to my stay, only to find out when I got there that they had none left. I was then charged for a "mattress" on the floor, even though I was promised a rollaway bed. Definitely won't be staying here again.
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
"Not nearly as bad as expected"
I was super anxious and scared about my stay given all the terrible reviews, but it was quite surprised with my stay! First, they accommodated us WAY before check in time, on July 4th, which was amazing. We got to our room and it was clean! Simple, nothing fancy. It was absolutely perfect for what we needed - a place to pregame and crash after a great July 4th.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Olivia
"Cheap hotel on the boardwalk"
It's what u would expect from a cheap hotel. Old tv and small room but we didn't mind it. The room was clean and right on the boardwalk 2 blocks from the tropicana.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
Stefan
"Overall, not so good."
I'm not picky at all, so all that matters to me at the end of the day is that I can sleep in peace.. which wasn't exactly the case here because my neighbors kept making noise and knocking on each others doors at 6am. Also, parking is not included and the guys at the front desk try to haggle pricing for parking tickets which I think is ridiculous. As soon as I mentioned that I would just park on the street he lowered his price from $20 to $10.
1 night trip with friends May 31, 2014
Danny
Nothing compared whats showing on the pictures dont be fooled with it
1 night business trip May 24, 2014
"nice for the price!"
My wife and I stayed here because it was inexpensive, especially for a holiday weekend, and it is close to Tropicana (about 3 blocks away). It's only s block from the beach and the rooms were fine. If u need a decent place to stay for a night or 2, this place is fine. Service was good and roomd were clean. All I can ask for when all we needed from the room was to shower and sleep. Well definitely stay again since the price is right
1 night romance trip May 23, 2014
Getback
"Cheap, u get what u pay"
Cheap, u get what u pay
1 night trip May 18, 2014
"I don't mind staying in the rodeway inn Again"
I have no complaints staff was very nice and hotel was very clean
Other trip May 24, 2014
ebo
"bad customer service"
The hotel was not clean, when checking in there was no parking anywhere and they charged me for parking, when I asked them they tried to put me in a spot that would have blocked someone in and also blocked me in, then they told me I could park down the street at another hotel about a mile away. Would not stay here ever again buyer beware...
2 night business trip May 16, 2014
"Sufficient"
The hotel was fine for a last minute stop in. No bugs, cheap and everything you need.
1 night trip May 16, 2014
Horrible no class what so ever please remove from options i wouldn't let my dog stay there we were so disappointed never again! !!!!!!!!
1 night business trip May 10, 2014
Derek Williams
Front desk staff was Ok. Room was pleasing clean. I pulled up the sheets to check mattress and it was immaculate. Outside appearance was terrible, but room was surprisingly clean.
Other trip May 5, 2014
"Bad"
All I can say is good luck. Terrible and never again.
1 night business trip Apr 25, 2014
"Nice Place for an Overnight Stay"
Wanted to gamble at the Tropicana. This hotel was within walking distance (1 1/2 blocks). Room was not perfect, but it was clean and comfortable. My only real complaint is that the receptionist continued talking on the phone in a foreign language while I was waiting to check in, and even as he was checking me in. I thought that was very rude. Other than that, it wasn't a bad stay. I would stay here again.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2014
Rachel
"Rodeway inn oceanview"
I stayed there for my bday weekend, and it was really nice. Rooms are a little small and the tv was old fashion, but the room was nice and clean. The staff was very professional. The hotel sits right by the boardwalk it also hv the shuttle bus right in front of the hotel. I really enjoyed my stay
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
channy
Great location to beach and view ..
1 night trip Mar 21, 2014
Rose G
"loved it!"
Perfect for anyone on a budget!
2 night trip with friends Mar 21, 2014
"Room review"
Its was good. Only down side is that the motel is old and very small(parking lot too small also). Staff was very friendly, helpful and polite. Rooms were spotless. NO bugs! I am always worried about them sleeping away from home. I Will use this motel again.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
r
"To far away from the main strip."
The room was to small and I had to wash up in the sink because my shower head was broken. The light fixture had mold on it and the closet that the clean towels are kept in was extremely flirty. Never again.
1 night trip Mar 14, 2014
"great for price"
Only needed a place to sleep after attending an event at one of the casinos so this hotel was cost effective. the room was clean and bed was comfortable. Had to pay for parking and was not guaranteed. Ended up walking a couple blocks from lot to hotel - neighborhood not the best, but no troubles. would probably stay again if only need a place to sleep.T
1 night trip Mar 7, 2014
"Nooooooo don't do it"
After I paid for my room the supervisor told the rest of my friends I couldn't have company in my room. Never again the room was too small everything was right there the water in the bathroom smelled like pool water it was green so I didn't take a shower in there. It was just all around a horrible situation
1 night trip Feb 28, 2014
Sky
Room was good for what we needed an all that was is to go to sleep. Now one thing I can say I did not like was because the lot was full for parking they had me park my car almost 2 blocks down the st
1 night trip with friends Feb 28, 2014
justin
"By the time I arrived place was full-up...I did no"
By the time I arrived place was full-up...I arrived in the next morning though... I did not stay there! reservation cancelled... oh well! Stopped in at one at 1500/1600 N Albany Ave, Atlantic City, NJ ...mean owner...disrespectful...scary! ‎
2 night trip Feb 21, 2014
"Not a happy stay"
Wasn't happy with the stay because the room was too small. And the closet didn't even have hangers.
4 night family trip Feb 19, 2014
Tina
"Rodeway"
Location was good. Room was not the cleanest, bathroom was in need of maintenance and bleach!!!
1 night trip Feb 22, 2014
Todd
"Never again"
Rip off prices
1 night business trip Feb 22, 2014
"Great Price Enjoyable Stay"
The service was excellent and the breakfast was one of the best continental breakfasts I've had. Great place, great price and right next to the Jitney Line.
1 night trip Feb 14, 2014
"horrible"
The guy at the counter gave us a horrible attitude towards us when we where checking in and the whole time we were trying to check in, he was TEXTING!!! then later we had gone down and asked for extra towels and blankets, the guy at the desk said someone would be up in 10 minutes, an hour later, never came, so we called down, then he told us we had to come down, so we did, then we get down there and he tells us they are out!! never again will i stay in a roadway inn!!
Other trip Feb 16, 2014
"You get what you pay for"
We stayed here because it was cheap and close to the attractions we were visiting. The hotel wasn't the cleanest and we even found a fridge full of old food left by someone else. But over all the price made it worth the few hours we spent just to sleep there.
1 night business trip Feb 8, 2014
"Exactly as expected"
For literally the least expensive hotel on the beach, the service was great, the room was great, it was as clean as you could expect it to be, and we had no issues during our stay. You're obviously not paying for 4-star luxury, but this hotel will definitely suit the needs of the average vacationer.
2 night romance trip Feb 7, 2014
T.J.
"Never again!"
FRom the moment we walked in it felt & smelled like a old and moldy motel. The staff was indifferent & kinda rude. We were there in February so it was cold & the heater in the room only blew cool air. No blankets. We were freezing!! Maybe in the summer its better bc it's a block from the beach. That's a plus!
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
It was clean, warm and cheap. That's what I need whenever I'm travelling! but what's more important I've lost my passport in Atlantic City & they found it in the hotel, they hand it to the police and called me that it's there. They were very helpful and I am sooooo grateful!!! I had my visa and everything there. Really nice guys at the reception!!!
2 night trip Jan 24, 2014
Aleksandra
"Very close to the beach, casinos and stores."
Very nice and clean. The staff was very friendly and welcoming.
Other trip Feb 1, 2014
Taneesha
"I would stay here again"
We stayed at this hotel for one night because Harrah's saturday rate was too expensive. I was hesitant on staying here because of how it appeared on the outside. The rooms had all new furniture a new sink, new tubs, new mattresses .. all new everything. We didn't see any staff outside of the guy working the front desk and I dont believe they served breakfast. Located next to what used to be the atlantic club and its on the boardwalk with everything else.
Other trip Jan 19, 2014
Dee
"Great Location, bad hotel"
This hotel did its job. The hotel is next to the Tropicana. Also, had to pay to park there. Squeezing every bit of money out of you they can. If you want a late check out, ask in the morning.
1 night trip Dec 31, 2013
"I did not like"
This hotel did not like, I had to wait over 30 minutes for the person working in the resection made ​​me check in and also those working in the resection cater to guest eating, I also got a room that was busy with other people, besides the hotel has free parking and the receptionist wanted to charge the parking separately for $ 10 plus put the do not disturb sign for the next day and in the early morning I woke cleaning to clean the room and my booking was for two days
Other trip Dec 31, 2013
Marielid
It was ok for the 2 hours I was there because there was a mattress fire when we tried getting our money back out was difficult at first so they let us stay at there nicer hotel for the same price :-)
2 night business trip Dec 27, 2013