All hotels in Healdsburg, California, United States of America
74 Healdsburg Ave, Healdsburg, CA, 95448, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nice little family run place"
Just the basics, for the room and the food, but clean and well maintained. We had to ask to a different room because the A/C in the first room did not work well, but the second room was fine. We also went for a nice walk in the local neighborhood. This place fit the bill for a moderate-priced hotel in wine country.
4 night trip with friends Jul 16, 2015
The check-in process was extremely slow. The toilet made a noise off and on like a fog horn. Flushing eliminated that noise, for awhile. The road is closed a block away and there was no detour posted. The continental breakfast was supposed to be available until 10:00am but it was cleared away at 9:50am when we went to check out. The front desk clerk made no effort to offer us anything to eat.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
Thanks for asking. This is the second time my son and myself stayed at this hotel. It is close to where my daughter and grandchildren live. That I like. We felt safe. On this visit we had to search for the clerk who was napping in the back to check us in. My son woke up the next morning to find ants in his bead and on the nightstand. The tub faucet leaked all night. The door looked as though it had been kicked in at one time. I don't know if this would keep me from staying here again. I may do some looking but in Healdsburg California it's not always easy to get a room
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
diana
"Clean and easy"
We needed an easy and affordable option and this fit the bill. The room was clean. Check in was easy.
1 night family trip Jun 17, 2015
"Wouldn't ever go there again"
Very dirty - no iron (although a hook for an ironing board) - shower curtain moldy lounge chairs by pool old and shredded - only 2 bath towels for 2 women - ants - frame around door looked as if it had been broken into and just put a couple of screws back in to it insted of replacing it - we got caught on the broken wood twice - we were far from home and kind of stuck with the place - and it wasn't cheap either. All the rest of my family were disappointed as well
3 night family trip May 29, 2015
KATHRYN
"Walking distance from downtown."
The room was reasonably quiet and comfortable. The toilet would not flush properly. Management had it fixed within 8 hours of notification. The hotel was close to downtown Healdsburg with all of its shops and restaurants.
3 night trip May 19, 2015
"OK for the $$"
room was fine but a bit small for the king sized bed. Breakfast was OK but not as complete as in some of the pricier motels
1 night romance trip May 13, 2015
"Comfortable"
Clean place
3 night business trip May 3, 2015
Richard K.
"Hair on the pillowcase!"
When we got to the room it seemed fine. A little small, but fine. Then we looked in the bathroom and there were rust rings around the shower drain. That was gross, but it was late, so we dealt with it. Then, when we turned down the sheets there we hairs on the pillowcase. At least 3 of them. They did give us a different room which was hair-free but had another yucky bathroom and stains on the walls. We would never return to this place, no matter the price.
1 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
"Inexpensive Healdsburg hotel"
It's just a short walk into the central square, excellent restaurants, and good wine tasting. The motel was basic, but reasonably priced for the area. It was clean enough though, and relatively quiet despite being close to the 101.
1 night romance trip Apr 22, 2015
"Fine and close to wine"
Just needed a place to sleep during a wine release party weekend. Clean, updated. Bed not as comfy, but adequate. A little hard to get to due to construction, but a good location overall. Not good walking to town due to lack of sidewalks. The night clerk was very nice despite our arrival at 3am.
2 night romance trip Apr 16, 2015
"a fine stop along the journey"
beautiful stay
1 night business trip Apr 19, 2015
Drake
"No hot tub, no business"
The room is nothing special with its dim lights and push-button soap, but the location is key, as it is walking distance to town. A particular downside has been and I will not be returning because of it: I received the complete run-around about the 'hot tub' after speaking to management and the front desk several times about the situation. Lo and behold, it was a weekend without a hot tub and apparently nobody cares that this is infact false advertisement and terrible customer service. And for this, you have lost me.
2 night trip with friends Apr 10, 2015
Jenn
"Basic motel"
Cheap motel. Decent bed, sub-par bathroom. Ant infested room. Paid $90 for room. Ok for one night, but would not return again.
1 night trip Apr 10, 2015
Breakfast needs upgrades. The only thing a ate was a bowl of cereal. For the price paid, hotel should provide a much better breakfast. Thanks
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
"Weekend stay in Healdsburg"
It was a good hotel for the price. Very close to downtown. We would stay again.
2 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
"Trouble checking in"
We checked in after 11 and they didn't have the reservation..and she said they were sold out.I wasn't sure I was gonna get a key..the lady said u had to upgrade u and gave me the keys didn't say anything else...room was nice thank goodness.
"tricky to find but nice."
Reservation through Expedia, but was very poor communication with Americas Best Value Inns. Two days before, a confirmation call to the "Inn" revealed they had not received the reservation. a call to Expedia and a second call to the "Inn" ironed out the problem. Our arrival was to be about six pm and, in route, made a call to the "Inn" which 1. Locationrevealed they again knew nothing about our reservation. Upon our arrival, we found that they did have our reservation after all. Still, the staff was friendly and courteous and the room was nice.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
Jody
"Trust the reviews"
Hotel did not have our reservation from Hotels.com even with confirmation. They were able to get us a room, however the other reviews that I read were absolutely true. Unclean, smelly room.
3 night trip with friends Mar 5, 2015
"Freezing cold"
We arrived at 8pm and had to 'check in' through a tiny window at reception. Got to room. Very thin flimsy blanket. Heater was so loud we couldn't sleep so we had to sleep in our clothes or freeze.
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
"Close to wineries, great for a 1 night stay!"
The lady at the front desk was super sweet, let me check in early. The hotel is not fancy at all, but it's a 10 min walk to downtown bars/restaurants etc. 10-15 mins drive to a lot of great wineries.$20-$30 can ride to wineries. Fridge/micro in room is a plus. Some stains and wear on the walls/carpet. Beds weren't too uncomfortable. Def take extra blanket, as the bedding is thin. Checked out the pool/spa-they looked clean and had newer lounge chairs. Great if your just going for the night and the price is right! TIP- Don't take exit 502, the bridge is not open. Make sure you exit 503.
1 night trip with friends Feb 28, 2015
Jenny
"Just OK"
Meh
1 night business trip Dec 13, 2014
"Family Event"
Had a great night sleep! Very comfortable.
1 night family trip Feb 22, 2015
Martin
"ok"
Wi-Fi didn't work.
1 night trip Feb 22, 2015
"please stay away"
i knew it wouldn't be good but I didn't think it would be that bad. There was dust and hair near the coffee pot. There was mold on the shower curtain. The bed mattress and bedding was uncomfortable and squeaky. It wasn't even that inexpensive now that I think about it..for $50 more I probably could have had much better. Will never go here again.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Isabel
Room was clean and comfortable. I got what I expected for the price
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"The place needed a lot of cleaning."
They stay was great in Healdsburg the hotel was nice from the outside the parking lot was clean had a clean impression, but the room was a whole different thing, spiderwebs on the curtains, and on the corners of the ceiling the beds where hard to sleep on my wife could not use the hair dryer because all the outlets in the bathroom area did not work. The place needed a deep cleaning and maentenance.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Marcelo
"good location and quiet"
Recommend rooms on upper floor in the back.Plesant.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"Good solid value."
Not bad for a Motel 6 Type venue. I enjoyed my stay. Much quieter than I anticipated with the highway a hundred yards away.
1 night business trip Feb 5, 2015
"short trip to Healsburg"
The location of the hotel is great, right off freeway and within walking distance to the town square. It was clean, quiet and reasonably priced compared to other hotels around the town square.
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
Nicole
"At least it didn't smell like smoke"
Room served its purpose of needing a place to sleep. Wouldn't stay here otherwise. Bathroom was dirty, shower, sink and floor. The fridge in the room was very noisy.
1 night business trip Jan 28, 2015
"Comfortable Room"
The carpet had stains but the rest was quite nice until I went to shower. The shower was dirty between the seams of the bathtub and the shower wall. The shower curtain had some mold at the bottom. I've seen worse so I made the best of it. The shower has a fixture that has the shampoo and soap for the shower. Just outside the bathroom is a section with a full sized mirror and hair dryer. Nice counter top under the mirror and this area also had a fixture that had hand soap and lotion. It was really easy to keep this area clean. There was a separate make-up mirror on the wall that you could pull out to see to put on your makeup either with no magnification or about a 10x magnification.....nice touch for people like me that just can't see well anymore. The beds were very cozy and there were wonderful pillows and each bed had an extra pillow so you don't have to bring yours if you usually do. The temp center was easy to manage to keep the room to your liking. This was under the window and above it were great heavy-duty curtains that gives complete privacy . The hotel was full yet it was really quiet and we did not hear anyone in the other rooms....
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Christy
This is a great option for Healdsburg. The hotel is in walking distance to down town, reasonably priced, and provides a simple continental breakfast. My only complaint would be that if you get one of the rooms with adjoining doors you can hear everything from your neighbors.
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
Benjamin
"Over night stay - Healdsburg, CA"
Enjoyed our stay!! The staff were very friendly and helpful!! Thank YOU!!!
1 night trip with friends Jan 10, 2015
"Convenient location"
A little dirty but great location and price.
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
Matthew
"Good location / No frills"
Good location as it is walkable to the square Basic room, no frills but decent linens on the bed Good value for the price
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014
"Not the best but OK for a solo traveller"
I was driving alone from LA to Vancouver and stayed one night here on my way. Quite a lonely place or so I felt despite being close to the highway. I arrived around 7 pm and I wanted to buy some dinner for myself and I ended up in a McDonald's close by and I found myself to be the only person awake in the entire place. Quite creepy. The room and the bed was quite and there were cobwebs everywhere. Breakfast starts at 7:30 am which I found was quite late for someone who likes to start early. It was okay enough for a loner like me who just wanted a nights stay. But wouldn't recommend for a family.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
"Great value for a discounted price"
This is not a high class hotel so do not expect a resort hotel. I have stayed at 4 star places before that cost over $250 a night. This location is far from that. But it is clean and in good condition. We did not want to spend a ton and we did not. For the price, it is a good value.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
Seasoned
"Not a nice place..."
Bathroom smelled like urine or moldy not sure which. The person was not on duty at check-in time. The only other time to check in was late because I was at an all afternoon business meeting and dinner. The person did not open the door used a night window, no lights, couldn't hear her -- it was not enjoyable in the least and kind of annoying. Won't stay there again and certainly will not recommend it. Thank you.
1 night business trip Dec 17, 2014
"Good for the price"
Ok motel, pretty and for the most part clean. Fridge didn't work and was gross inside. Descant for the money.
2 night trip Dec 12, 2014
"Clean and comfortable room- Go out for breakfast."
Room was fresh and clean. Breakfast was a bomb- The clerk in the morning was not helpful about breakfast- The chairs were sitting on the table, there were 2 plastic bags of bagels in a fridge and 2 cereals to choose from. If you wanted milk- you had to go to the big fridge where they had a plastic jug of milk..Good thing the room was clean and comfortable---Breakfast out is a good option.
1 night trip Dec 12, 2014
"Better than expected."
For a last minute place to stay on a road trip we were pleasantly surprised. Clean and comfortable.
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
"Lovey hotel, lovely town"
Fantastic little hotel, especially for the price. We even extended by 1 night. Only 10 minutes from the main square. Lovely helpful staff and very good breakfast.
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
Nick
"An OK hotel"
An ok hotel-worth the price, good location in wine country. Don't put your laptop on the floor overnight-ants gave a new meaning to debugging my computer the next morning! Good clean roomy bathroom. Hard floor for doing my exercises. Not much for breakfast.
4 night family trip Dec 2, 2014
Edward
"Decent place!"
This was the least expensive place to stay, so I tried it and was pleased overall. It's not fancy, but it is very clean, and the people were nice. Healdsburg needs to install sidewalks from the downtown area, as two motels are located here, but it is possible to walk downtown.
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
"Great place to stay for the holidays"
I was surprised from reading other reviews that the room i had was clean and nice looking. The walls were a little thin, i could hear the guest in the room next door but soon they quited down then i had a nice comfortable nice sleep. Location was easy to get to, right of the exit and close to downtown. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
kevin
"New level of cheap, but clean, quiet and nice serv"
New level of cheap, but clean, quiet and nice service.
1 night business trip Nov 23, 2014
"From Leaking Roof to Non-Working Heating/AC Unit"
The first room I was provided had a bucket on the floor at the foot of the bed with a clear leak in the ceiling. After moving into the second room (room #110) I discovered that the AC/heating unit did not function on any setting and that the ceiling fan in the bathroom also was broken. The clock by the bed would randomly make noise every few minutes regardless of setting, I unplugged it. I left a note with my cell phone number for the general manager who I'm told is not around the property on weekends. It's been two days - so far no followup or call. These rooms are small and immediately adjacent to the 101 freeway, but relatively clean. Being in Sonoma County the standard $99/room rate appears to be a bargain compared to other Healdsburg area hotel rooms, this would be a $50/night room located elsewhere.
2 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
"Good Rate"
Direct TV was a challenge.. but the rate, room, service and staff.. were really great.
2 night romance trip Nov 9, 2014
"Healdsburg"
Wasn't there very long to get a real good idea on how good the hotel is. Layed over on our way to another destination and was only in the room for 6 hrs
1 night business trip Nov 6, 2014