All hotels in Healdsburg, California, United States of America
74 Healdsburg Ave, Healdsburg, CA, 95448, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Regular internet service
    Service is adequate
    Dirty
  • Bar
    Bar is not good
    Bad breakfast
This hotel has the potential to be good, but unfortunately the way things were set up made it less than ideal. I arrived slightly before check-in time. I was hoping since the hotel was basically empty they would let me check in a few minutes early. However, the worker at the front desk said I couldn't because they were still cleaning the rooms. This was obviously not the case. I understand if it's hotel policy, but I've had many other hotels let me check in early when the business is slow. I feel like a simple accommodation on this end would be a nice way to keep customers wanting to come back to your hotel. Unfortunately this hotel chain, or at least this specific hotel in the chain, is not thinking that way. They had a Kureg coffee maker as part of the continental breakfast. The breakfast was only open for an hour and a half and they refused to let me use the coffee machine 15 minutes after the breakfast closed. Again, not a huge deal but a simple thing that would make customers more likely to come back. These two things were minor inconveniences, but the biggest inconvenience was incredibly slow Wi-Fi. It made it very difficult to get work done.
1 night business trip Jan 26, 2016
"Basic Necessities"
Very basic. If you just need a bed and a shower, this will work. No frills. And breakfast ends very early so wake up if you're hungry or need that morning coffee!
1 night trip Dec 30, 2015
Shalene
"Needs maintenance"
Unpleasant, we changed room 3 times as the first two room's air conditioning are not working. The room we had did not produce the right cold temperature either. In room lighting is dark and TV is old fashioned, resolution is so bad; not HD. The only positive is the bathroom, newer and clean.
1 night family trip Dec 11, 2015
"Wine country shopper."
Good quiet nights rest. But the bathroom had a lot of the previous customers hair on the walls. Yuk.
1 night romance trip Dec 4, 2015
"Nice location"
The only problem was when we tried to check in at 4:45 pm, there was a hand written note on the door that said "be back in 30 minutes". Other than being gone during prime check in times, we didn't know if we would wait for 29 minutes or 2 minutes. 20 minutes later, she was back. This caused us to be a little late to our winery party.
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2015
Not Provided
"Nice Stay"
Good location. Good price. Friendly service. Very limited breakfast. Just bagels and cereal and juice and coffee. Apples were really good.
1 night romance trip Nov 2, 2015
I was disappointed that your website said you had a continetal breakfast and there was none. Also, the front office did not open up and I waited until after 7 AM before I had to leave.
1 night business trip Oct 6, 2015
"Great value"
This room would be $200 in another hotel
2 night romance trip Oct 7, 2015
brian
"In a pinch"
Ran out of parking. Rude management! Watered down juice, no place to sit in lobby/breakfast area-less then continental breakfast.the better-coffee cartridges and walk to town. Housekeeping was great-I only hope they got the tip we left!
2 night business trip Sep 16, 2015
friendly and acCessible
1 night business trip Jul 27, 2015
"Easy access off freeway, clean and decently priced"
The hotel staff was helpful, and the room was clean, comfortable, and no ant infestation was present to my knowledge. The hotel was located quite close to the Healdsburg square, and easily accessible off the freeway ramp. A very decent place to rest your head for a night or two before continuing on your travels.
Other trip Aug 20, 2015
"Wedding so so"
Was there for my sons wedding with many other family members. The managers were asked to give out welcome bags and didn't do it
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
"Good accommodations for the money"
Expedia messed up and didn't forward info to hotel. Reservation wasn't there when we arrived
Other trip Aug 8, 2015
"Fine but the bedding is, while clean, sub par."
The motel stay went fine. The bedding was sub par in that there was a mattress sheet, a top sheet, thin blanket and another top sheet. No comforter or bed spread. This wasn't acceptable to me to I asked for a comforter. They delivered one and all was well.
1 night business trip Jul 27, 2015
"Nice little family run place"
Just the basics, for the room and the food, but clean and well maintained. We had to ask to a different room because the A/C in the first room did not work well, but the second room was fine. We also went for a nice walk in the local neighborhood. This place fit the bill for a moderate-priced hotel in wine country.
4 night trip with friends Jul 16, 2015
The check-in process was extremely slow. The toilet made a noise off and on like a fog horn. Flushing eliminated that noise, for awhile. The road is closed a block away and there was no detour posted. The continental breakfast was supposed to be available until 10:00am but it was cleared away at 9:50am when we went to check out. The front desk clerk made no effort to offer us anything to eat.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
Thanks for asking. This is the second time my son and myself stayed at this hotel. It is close to where my daughter and grandchildren live. That I like. We felt safe. On this visit we had to search for the clerk who was napping in the back to check us in. My son woke up the next morning to find ants in his bead and on the nightstand. The tub faucet leaked all night. The door looked as though it had been kicked in at one time. I don't know if this would keep me from staying here again. I may do some looking but in Healdsburg California it's not always easy to get a room
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
diana
just really slept in the room. bathtub dirty. ants in the room. pool and hot tub could have been cleaner.
Other trip Jun 26, 2015
DOC
"Clean and easy"
We needed an easy and affordable option and this fit the bill. The room was clean. Check in was easy.
1 night family trip Jun 17, 2015
"Wouldn't ever go there again"
Very dirty - no iron (although a hook for an ironing board) - shower curtain moldy lounge chairs by pool old and shredded - only 2 bath towels for 2 women - ants - frame around door looked as if it had been broken into and just put a couple of screws back in to it insted of replacing it - we got caught on the broken wood twice - we were far from home and kind of stuck with the place - and it wasn't cheap either. All the rest of my family were disappointed as well
3 night family trip May 29, 2015
KATHRYN
"Walking distance from downtown."
The room was reasonably quiet and comfortable. The toilet would not flush properly. Management had it fixed within 8 hours of notification. The hotel was close to downtown Healdsburg with all of its shops and restaurants.
3 night trip May 19, 2015
"OK for the $$"
room was fine but a bit small for the king sized bed. Breakfast was OK but not as complete as in some of the pricier motels
1 night romance trip May 13, 2015
"Comfortable"
Clean place
3 night business trip May 3, 2015
Richard K.
"Hair on the pillowcase!"
When we got to the room it seemed fine. A little small, but fine. Then we looked in the bathroom and there were rust rings around the shower drain. That was gross, but it was late, so we dealt with it. Then, when we turned down the sheets there we hairs on the pillowcase. At least 3 of them. They did give us a different room which was hair-free but had another yucky bathroom and stains on the walls. We would never return to this place, no matter the price.
1 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
"so so motel"
I killed 2 large mosquitoes and a small one. While I was doing paperwork on the desk, I killed about 6 ants. I could not get the dish t.v. to work properly ( I ever had dish t.v. ). The office had only 2 tables for guests to sit and have their limited breakfast and the tables and chairs looked very cheap. I would not go back to this place.
Other trip May 2, 2015
c. k.
"Inexpensive Healdsburg hotel"
It's just a short walk into the central square, excellent restaurants, and good wine tasting. The motel was basic, but reasonably priced for the area. It was clean enough though, and relatively quiet despite being close to the 101.
1 night romance trip Apr 22, 2015
"Fine and close to wine"
Just needed a place to sleep during a wine release party weekend. Clean, updated. Bed not as comfy, but adequate. A little hard to get to due to construction, but a good location overall. Not good walking to town due to lack of sidewalks. The night clerk was very nice despite our arrival at 3am.
2 night romance trip Apr 16, 2015
"a fine stop along the journey"
beautiful stay
1 night business trip Apr 19, 2015
Drake
"No hot tub, no business"
The room is nothing special with its dim lights and push-button soap, but the location is key, as it is walking distance to town. A particular downside has been and I will not be returning because of it: I received the complete run-around about the 'hot tub' after speaking to management and the front desk several times about the situation. Lo and behold, it was a weekend without a hot tub and apparently nobody cares that this is infact false advertisement and terrible customer service. And for this, you have lost me.
2 night trip with friends Apr 10, 2015
Jenn
"Blood on sheets!!!"
We were checking in at 11pm clerk was sleeping . When we finally got our room key and checked the bedding their was blood on the sheets of both beds . The floors were not clean there was a straw on the floor and debri on the floor . Gross!!!
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
Jackie
"Basic motel"
Cheap motel. Decent bed, sub-par bathroom. Ant infested room. Paid $90 for room. Ok for one night, but would not return again.
1 night trip Apr 10, 2015
Breakfast needs upgrades. The only thing a ate was a bowl of cereal. For the price paid, hotel should provide a much better breakfast. Thanks
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
"Weekend stay in Healdsburg"
It was a good hotel for the price. Very close to downtown. We would stay again.
2 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
"Trouble checking in"
We checked in after 11 and they didn't have the reservation..and she said they were sold out.I wasn't sure I was gonna get a key..the lady said u had to upgrade u and gave me the keys didn't say anything else...room was nice thank goodness.
"tricky to find but nice."
Reservation through Expedia, but was very poor communication with Americas Best Value Inns. Two days before, a confirmation call to the "Inn" revealed they had not received the reservation. a call to Expedia and a second call to the "Inn" ironed out the problem. Our arrival was to be about six pm and, in route, made a call to the "Inn" which 1. Locationrevealed they again knew nothing about our reservation. Upon our arrival, we found that they did have our reservation after all. Still, the staff was friendly and courteous and the room was nice.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
Jody
"Trust the reviews"
Hotel did not have our reservation from Hotels.com even with confirmation. They were able to get us a room, however the other reviews that I read were absolutely true. Unclean, smelly room.
3 night trip with friends Mar 5, 2015
"Freezing cold"
We arrived at 8pm and had to 'check in' through a tiny window at reception. Got to room. Very thin flimsy blanket. Heater was so loud we couldn't sleep so we had to sleep in our clothes or freeze.
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
"Close to wineries, great for a 1 night stay!"
The lady at the front desk was super sweet, let me check in early. The hotel is not fancy at all, but it's a 10 min walk to downtown bars/restaurants etc. 10-15 mins drive to a lot of great wineries.$20-$30 can ride to wineries. Fridge/micro in room is a plus. Some stains and wear on the walls/carpet. Beds weren't too uncomfortable. Def take extra blanket, as the bedding is thin. Checked out the pool/spa-they looked clean and had newer lounge chairs. Great if your just going for the night and the price is right! TIP- Don't take exit 502, the bridge is not open. Make sure you exit 503.
1 night trip with friends Feb 28, 2015
Jenny
"Just OK"
Meh
1 night business trip Dec 13, 2014
"Family Event"
Had a great night sleep! Very comfortable.
1 night family trip Feb 22, 2015
Martin
"ok"
Wi-Fi didn't work.
1 night trip Feb 22, 2015
"please stay away"
i knew it wouldn't be good but I didn't think it would be that bad. There was dust and hair near the coffee pot. There was mold on the shower curtain. The bed mattress and bedding was uncomfortable and squeaky. It wasn't even that inexpensive now that I think about it..for $50 more I probably could have had much better. Will never go here again.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Isabel
Room was clean and comfortable. I got what I expected for the price
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"The place needed a lot of cleaning."
They stay was great in Healdsburg the hotel was nice from the outside the parking lot was clean had a clean impression, but the room was a whole different thing, spiderwebs on the curtains, and on the corners of the ceiling the beds where hard to sleep on my wife could not use the hair dryer because all the outlets in the bathroom area did not work. The place needed a deep cleaning and maentenance.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Marcelo
"good location and quiet"
Recommend rooms on upper floor in the back.Plesant.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"Good solid value."
Not bad for a Motel 6 Type venue. I enjoyed my stay. Much quieter than I anticipated with the highway a hundred yards away.
1 night business trip Feb 5, 2015
"short trip to Healsburg"
The location of the hotel is great, right off freeway and within walking distance to the town square. It was clean, quiet and reasonably priced compared to other hotels around the town square.
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
Nicole
"At least it didn't smell like smoke"
Room served its purpose of needing a place to sleep. Wouldn't stay here otherwise. Bathroom was dirty, shower, sink and floor. The fridge in the room was very noisy.
1 night business trip Jan 28, 2015
"Comfortable Room"
The carpet had stains but the rest was quite nice until I went to shower. The shower was dirty between the seams of the bathtub and the shower wall. The shower curtain had some mold at the bottom. I've seen worse so I made the best of it. The shower has a fixture that has the shampoo and soap for the shower. Just outside the bathroom is a section with a full sized mirror and hair dryer. Nice counter top under the mirror and this area also had a fixture that had hand soap and lotion. It was really easy to keep this area clean. There was a separate make-up mirror on the wall that you could pull out to see to put on your makeup either with no magnification or about a 10x magnification.....nice touch for people like me that just can't see well anymore. The beds were very cozy and there were wonderful pillows and each bed had an extra pillow so you don't have to bring yours if you usually do. The temp center was easy to manage to keep the room to your liking. This was under the window and above it were great heavy-duty curtains that gives complete privacy . The hotel was full yet it was really quiet and we did not hear anyone in the other rooms....
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Christy
This is a great option for Healdsburg. The hotel is in walking distance to down town, reasonably priced, and provides a simple continental breakfast. My only complaint would be that if you get one of the rooms with adjoining doors you can hear everything from your neighbors.
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015