All hotels in Coraopolis, Pennsylvania, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here8858 University Blvd, Coraopolis, PA, 15108, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.8
    2.7
    2.5
"YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!!!!"
Our check in desk clerk was very helpful. The a.m. clerk was extremely cold. Our room left a lot to be desired. The tub was in very poor condition and it's really bad when they can't afford to install toilet seats. The tv did not work either. Will gladly pay more money next time for a better facility!!
1 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
"Great for Park 'n Fly!"
I stayed since I had an early flight the next morning for a week long stay in Florida & I live 100 miles east of the airport. America's Best Value Inn met all my needs.
1 night trip Mar 23, 2015
"Park and Fly at Pitt"
Americas Best was a decent deal for a park and fly.The room was clean and adequate not fancy.The Shuttle was on time.
1 night romance trip Mar 17, 2015
"Waiting for..."
One night waiting for flight.
1 night business trip Mar 14, 2015
"3/10/15 PIT int'l airport"
The room was clean and comfortable.
1 night romance trip Mar 10, 2015
Todd
"Bad Hotel even for the price"
Horrible hotel. Can sense that the room was not clean. The bathroom had a foul odor. Will never stay in any hotel belonging to this chain anywhere
1 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
Nitin
"Not worth the bargain price"
Staff very kind but room was filthy
1 night business trip Mar 4, 2015
"solo"
Just a one night stay,was what I expected nothing special,met my needs,friendly staff.
1 night trip Feb 18, 2015
"Cheap but comfy enough."
There are no bells or whistles at this hotel (no hairdryer, microwave, fridge, etc). It was clean and comfy enough for our overnight stay. The price was great for a hotel stay plus parking while we went on a 10 day vacation. Shuttle was good.
1 night family trip Feb 17, 2015
francis
"Feels unclean"
The clerk didn't know that they had roll-away beds even though it appeared in the ad on the internet AND on my receipt (That the bed were $10.00). She argued with me about it. She FINALLY called someone on the phone and they told her yes they had roll-away beds! They haven't kept the property up. The bathroom molding was coming up and it just felt unclean. I will NOT stay there again.
2 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
Jackie
"Horrible motel"
Horrible motel. Dirty rooms carpet is in very bad condition.
2 night business trip Oct 14, 2014
Ajay
"convenient"
Over night staynear the airport to catch an early flight
1 night romance trip Jan 5, 2015
"Nice Hotel for Money"
We read the reviews of this hotel and were surprised to see all the nasty ones. Yes, the hotel is a little outdated. It is after all and older hotel. The hotel was clean and comfortable. The only thing we were a little taken back by was the employee in the lobby in the morning. He seemed liked he didn't really want to be there. Obviously, these people want a 5-star hotel for a 1-star price. They need to go down the street to the Hampton Inn and pay probably 3 times the price.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
"Worst hotel ever"
This was my worst hotel experience ever. The room was filthy, the shower was moldy, the hotel staff was rude, only one light worked, the sheets were dirty; there is absolutely nothing positive I can say about this place. If you need a cheap place to stay, I suggest you sleep in your car instead.
1 night trip with friends Dec 29, 2014
"NEVER STAY HERE! DIRTY UNSAFE!"
I booked this room for my 76 year old mother the LOCK on the door would not lock, the bathtub was so dirty she could not shower/bath. There was old pizza boxes with molded food under the bed. Nobody helped her with these issues was told they did not have anyone to help her or move her to another room so she was so frighteded she did not sleep all night and has been sick from the stress sence she arrived to Florida. I would never book another hotel on this web -site.
1 night family trip Dec 13, 2014
theresa
"Best buy in town!"
It was great!
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
richard
"Live and learn"
We consider it an adventure in which we learned a lot. We have stayed in other America's Best Value Inns and realized that all motels are not created equal but for the most part our experiences have been ok until now. It will be awhile before we trust one in the future. I must say we didn't get what we didn't pay for.
2 night romance trip Nov 13, 2014
Peggy
"football fan"
Great place for weekend stay,enjoyed our time there.
2 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
shirley
"Room adequate, but extended parking info not given"
The room was adequate, but since I made my reservation on line and was not made aware of the hotel's parking "special" rate, I had to pay almost $70 for parking my vehicle at the hotel while I flew to San Diego for a few days. Parking my car at the hotel without being charged is the reason I made this reservation, and I ended up having to pay.
1 night trip Oct 23, 2014
Catherine
"Would stay at different hotel"
Room was clean, but lights in bathroom didn't work. Thought I was going through the floor standing in tub. No hair dryer, coffee pot or other items. Girl at counter didn't care when other guests had questions or when I had a question regarding the printer for my boarding pass. She stated that she was busy doing school work and needed to get in done before 12:00 am.
1 night family trip Nov 2, 2014
"Glad I Didn't Depend on Desk for Wake Up Call"
Never received wake up call I requested from front desk staff. I had a feeling that there was a strong likelihood I would not be getting that call and I'm glad I followed my intuition. Had I not, I would have overslept and missed my early flight.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
"Totatlly bad experience"
Booked a king size bed and they refused to give me what booked and paid for. Room was filthy. It looked like the room was not cleaded from the previous guest.
2 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
"Flee from this flea-bag hotel."
Easily the most disgusting hotel I have ever seen. The only thing missing from my room was a chaulk outline of a body. The room smelled and the odor permeated my clothing. I left the hotel and stayed at another place and ate the room charges. I have been in kennels that are better kept. If you have any self-respect do not ever stay there.
2 night trip with friends Oct 24, 2014
"staff very nice"
Fine
4 night romance trip Oct 23, 2014
"Bad custumer service"
the 2 indians employees they have a very bad attitude make sure bring a copy of you resevatiom for no surprise an mot get the righ room they blame to expedia
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
someone
I checked into this hotel after 1am and the guy at the desk really struggled with the computers and took about 25 minutes to get me my room. When I got to the room, my key didn't work so I had to go back and wait another 15 minutes for the keycard to be re-programmed (again with great difficulty). There were college kids having a party in the room next to my original room so I went back to the front desk and they gave me a new room, so that was cool. At this point, Dude Manguy was finding his rhythm on the computers again and only took about 15 minutes to find the new room and re-program the key. Both rooms were a little dingy though and the beds were pretty tough. The door on my second room wouldn't latch securely and I had to just trust the deadbolt . If anyone wanted to simply push my door open in the middle of the night and peek through the crack I couldn't really stop them, because at this point I was exhausted and unwilling to wait another half hour for Dude Manguy to get me a third room. Good hot water and nice water pressure!
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
"would stay again"
Breakfast was just ok but complimentary! Great restaurants/pubs nearby.
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
sandra
Bugs and mold on walls it was disgusting was cheap for a reason not fit to stay in!
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
"last minute reservation"
Small room, what you would expect from a budget hotel. Room appeared clean.
1 night business trip Oct 16, 2014
sean
"Close to airport & free airport shuttle."
Never could get connected to WiFi even with staff help.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"Close to airport is the only thing going for it!!!"
Cheap and practical...wouldn't want to spend any more time there than absolutely necessary.
Other trip Oct 3, 2014
Ana
"This was a poor choice. kind of sticky. Quite."
Forgetable stay. That's it. That's it. what part of That's it don't you understand.
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
"Not a Worth The Savings"
Not exactly a women greeting then it went downhill from there. Room was dark, even with all the lights on. But as a motel, I would never just leave the curtain open so I just had to be in there in the dark. The heat was supplied by wall heaters. The odor from them was most certainly toxic. I turned on the heat right before going to bed as it was chilly but the fumes awakened me. Thank goodness, by 1:00. Dangerous. Very dangerous. I then spent an hour on the balcony with the door open, as well as the bathroom vent fan running, so I could feel safe again. Wanting to get the heck out of there in the am, I went down for the continental breakfast. Sheesh. They shouldn't bother. Just offer coffee, tea, and juice and leave it at that. The few pasties were nasty. The toast was like faux whole wheat which you had to pop into a tremendously old and worn toaster. Kind of gross, actually. And who uses styrofoam anymore? There are coated paper bowls and plates that are not that much more expensive but are so much better on the environment. Try, just a little, to be part of the modern world. Make just a tiny effort to provide a decent place to stay. Seriously, a new toaster costs less then half the price of one room for one night. It is clear this motel cares about absolutely nothing. I heard a fellow survivor of this motel complaining about many of the same things to a colleague on the phone so I know I am not being too hard on them.
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
Babs
"Terrible motel, it doesn't compare at all to mote6"
Lot of suspecios drug dealing late night,room smelly eve though it was non smoking I'll diffently never com back
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
"You get what you pay for"
The best thing was that the hotel offered free shuttles to and from the airport. Other than that, the room was old and drabby.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
karina
"Stayed 1 night all was well"
Close to eating places close to get gas snacks close to air port nice place affordable
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
grady
"Close to airport"
Only problem was the power was out most of the evening luckily it was too warm or cold outside
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
"Park, sleep, fly"
The hotel room was dirty & smelled like smoke. The cleaning personnel was friendly & gave us a spray to use in room. The people at the front desk were rude, non-caring. The extra people hanging around the hotel were "shady looking." The hotel may have been 1.5 miles as the crow flies, but it took us a lot longer to get to the airport than I anticipated. Would never stay at this hotel again or would not recommend it. IT WAS HORRIBLE!!!
1 night family trip Sep 1, 2014
Mary Ann
Not much to write about. We got there about 11:30 pm after a pirate game. We had to leave about 7:00 am to go to a training class. We were basically there just to get a nights' rest. Did not get to really see much or use any of the services the facility had to offer
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
Marilyn
"Great for the cost"
Your basic room with micro, and frig, clean and comfortable.
2 night trip Sep 11, 2014
vince s.
"Close to airport with a shuttle"
Room had an overwhelming smell of air freshener. Had to leave the door open for a while. The shower and tub were made of a plastic and the bottom wasn't even with the floor. It creaked as you moved around. Wall paper was peeling off of the wall. No lid on the toilet.
Other trip Sep 12, 2014
We didn't even want to stay in the room. It was disgusting. The room smelled like they sprinkled baby powder or baby powder in the AC so it would blow out and cover up whatever smell they were trying to hide. My husband's feet stuck to the carpet and that's when we threw in the towel and opted to just drive home rather than stay. I guess you get what you pay for.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
Allison
"Cleaniest"
When we walked into the room we smelt older which was disgusting
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
guy
The blankets on the beds were filthy -no coffee available for those catching an early flight - no blow dryer - and the door was not very secure. It would not close properly unless it was slammed.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Bambi Daub
"Should be America's Worst Value Inn"
Not a nice place. Very overpriced for what they offer. Motel 6 is half the price and twice as nice
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
Cathy
carpet was very dirty/ stained. Tub snapped and cracked due to installation
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
"The worst hotel in my life"
I have stayed at many hotels and this by far was the worst. It was dirty, smelly, and I was afraid to sleep with the lights off. I should have just slept in my car. I will never recommend this hotel to anyone. Had no refrigerator, microwave or iron. Just an awful experience. To top it all off the rate was higher than most hotels I've stayed in.
1 night business trip Aug 20, 2014
myisha clark
"business trip"
It was aweful, from the heavy dose of room freshner that made my eyes water to the other clientele that hung outside my room to smoke, to the TV that only got a few channels lifted from a cable feed it was the worse place I have EVER stayed in regardless of the city, state or country. Take it off you site.
2 night business trip Aug 20, 2014
chuck
"TV"
The tv did not operate properly.
1 night business trip Aug 16, 2014
"Very convenient."
Very close to the airport, and shuttle service was on time and very easy to use. Perfect for the weary traveler.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014