All hotels in Coraopolis, Pennsylvania, United States of America
8858 University Blvd, Coraopolis, PA, 15108, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.9
    2.8
    2.5
We enjoyed our stay. Room was nice and comfortable.
1 night family trip Aug 17, 2015
"cheap stay"
I needed a cheap hotel....it lived up to expectations
2 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
Leroy
Bed was comfortable, room was clean but old.
2 night family trip Aug 11, 2015
"Welcomes Smokers and Nonsmokers"
Functional for stay before a very early flight. Wish coffee was available before 5am. Many guests including myself had to catch the shuttle before coffee was served in the lobby and the room I had did not have a coffeemaker. There is a vending machine with caffeinated soda. Cheapest hotel near Pittsburgh airport. Good mattress. Thanks for offering smoking rooms. Both smokers and Nonsmokers are respected at this hotel. So many hotels discriminate against smokers.
1 night family trip Aug 11, 2015
Elaine Marie
"Convenient to airport but don't expect much."
Convenient location to the airport. Price seems high but because of Pittsburgh's road construction we needed to be close to the airport. Breakfast is minimal. Rooms are comparable to a Motel 6. Have paid slightly more for much better places.
1 night trip with friends Aug 10, 2015
"Decent hotel great price"
not a lavish hotel but did the trick. less than 80 bucks for a week night. room was clean close to a Sheetz and a train (light rail) station fairly quiet and the neighborhood seems pretty safe. shuttle to the airport is convenient.
1 night trip Jul 27, 2015
Stayed for a night for a nearby concert. Staff was friendly. Room was fine and overall cheap. Would stay again if needed.
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
Brittney
"Below standard"
Bathroom had a big stain on floor...and did not have sufficient amenities.
5 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
Jeffery
"Satisfyingly"
It was very pleasant
1 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
"America's best nightmare"
It was horrible, do not promote this hotel!
1 night business trip Jul 25, 2015
"Satisfied"
Was in town for a small 5 day vacation.
4 night trip Jul 16, 2015
Dennis
"I liked the hotel to stay while in town"
Everything was alright, except one incident on one day in which the manager who was responsible for the front desk made me feel I was interfering because he was so busy at doing ?????????
3 night trip Jul 16, 2015
ralph
"Good hotel for the price"
the room was fine for the price I paid. If you want an inexpensive hotel with no extras, this is a good choice.
4 night trip Jul 9, 2015
"a little upset"
I wasn't very pleased we got there was given keys to room 313, got up to our room and the keys would not work.walled back down to have the keys fixed went back up and still wouldn't work but it opened room 311. We called the lobby from 311. The lady asked us t to come down to the lobby. She then gave us a key for 226. Finally we had a room and could relax after driving 2 hours.
1 night trip with friends Jul 11, 2015
Pourtney
"so-so"
Hotel was old and in serious need of an upgrade. TV was from 1980 and the free breakfast was a joke. There are much better places to stay nearby for the same price.
2 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
"Awful"
This was the worst hotel I've ever stayed in! Dirty and stinky!
1 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
"Unpleasant stay!"
The toilet had mold in it, the sink wouldn't drain it was clogged. The wifi signal was horrible. It keep dropping out
2 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
"QUick Overnight"
Quick stay near airport
1 night trip Jun 24, 2015
"Can I get a NON-smoling room ?"
Ordered a NON-Smoking King Size Bed with refrigerator. Got there, had to switch 2 rooms because of smokers use; and finally to least smoke infested room, which I sprayed aerosol to cover the cigarette smoke. Had to pay extra for the refrigerator; while other hotels include, or place in, for free.
8 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
"PAY WHAT YOU GET FOR"
STAYED OVER NIGHT TO TAKE MY DAUGHTER TO AIRPORT.ROOMS WERE DIRTY,DID NOT WANT TO STAY IN ROOM ONLY TO SLEEP.WOULD NEVER GO BACK PR STAY AT THIS CHAIN AGAIN,SORRY WISH I COULD SAY BETTER
1 night business trip Jun 26, 2015
"Not even close to being the best"
I've stayed on many hotels during my 34 years of service. This was my first time staying in an Americas Best. And, it's also my last. The bathroom and shower area was too narrow. It also looked like mold was present near the tub. I was very disappointed!
1 night trip Jun 25, 2015
"Not so good stay"
Was not an easy stay. Did not have wheelchair for my mom . She has a hard time walking. we were on the third floor. No coffee except at breakfast which we were gone by then. Vending area was out of order. Service personel were not friendly.
1 night family trip Jun 21, 2015
Judith L
"You Get What You Pay For!"
My flight was cancelled and I had to find a room in a hurry. I called Hotels.com and gave the customer service person a price range(I would have paid more money if I knew what the condition of the room was!). He found this hotel at the very bottom of the range and I felt as though he wasn't interested in looking any further and I got railroaded into taking this room (I would have paid more money if I knew what the condition of the room was!. The only thing I can say about this room was that the sheets and towels were clean. The carpet was clean and new but the wallpaper was from the 1980's so was the bathroom tub enclosure. The bedspread and the mattress looked and felt like they were 30 years old too. The pillows were flat, the drapes had seen better days. The air conditioner sounded like a jet engine about to take off. I really didn't want the bedspread or blanket to touch my body because they had been well used. The upside, it was inexpensive, the building was quiet, they had airport pick up and drop off and I only had to stay for a night.
1 night family trip Jun 17, 2015
mary jane
"Ok for the price compared to other airport options"
Not bad for the price and for one night. Bed was more comfortable than expected but room smelled of cigarettes. Very friendly staff/receptionist.
1 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
"Terrible"
Room was gross. Area was creepy. Wish we could have a refund.
1 night family trip Jun 10, 2015
Ian
"Just Don't..."
I will never stay in a ABVI after having stayed here. You get what you pay for. I wasn't expecting much for the price but I'll pay more for a better hotel next time. Not only did it need a large amount of updating (such as stains on the wallpaper from 1980 and a cracking ceiling) but I found multiple head-hairs (from other people) stuck in the "clean" towels. Glad we only stayed there for a night after seeing a concert. At least it seemed to be in a decent location. It reminded me of the hotel in the movie Identity Theft.
1 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
"Fine hotel near airport"
Hotel was convenient and near the airport. We could hear the planes a little but not enough to really bother us. Office staff was friendly. There are restaurants nearby.
1 night romance trip May 31, 2015
"evening stay"
Just stayed for the evening to fly out next day. We found it adequate for our short stay.
1 night family trip May 21, 2015
"Good Value"
Great value for the price. There were amenities not found in the price peer group. Staff very helpful and management made the effort to provide more than would be expected for the price. Would definitely stay there again.
Other trip May 30, 2015
Vic
"1 Night Stand"
Spent 1 night here before a 5:AM flight. Room and bath were neat and clean. Not much else to say. Shuttle to the airport.
Other trip May 29, 2015
"Short stay"
Quick stop for my wife and I and it was wonderful. Staff was super friendly...we will return.
1 night romance trip May 23, 2015
Troy
"Place to stay for a game at PNC PARK."
I stayed here because of the Price on Hotels.com. Just joined. I wanted a place to stay for 1-night, as I was attending the Pirates game at PNC PARK. The only, which was very small, I could not get the radio to work, but did not care. One other thing, I wished they had Root Sports, but it was not a biggie. I would definitely stay here again, maybe at the end of June.
1 night trip May 23, 2015
Patrick
"Worst Stay in PA"
We checked in after midnight, the night clerk was not very friendly at all. We got to our room and there was a large spider in the room. The bed had hair on the sheets and pillows. I was unable to book another room anywhere else so we were forced to stay. The water in the shower was not hot. Parking wasn't too bad.
2 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Carmelia
"Will stay again"
King size bed, clran, comfortable room for a cheap price. Only complaint was the fuzzy box TV, please upgrade your televisions!
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
shawn
"Clean, Safe, Basic, and Cheap"
Hotel was safe, clean, basic, and cheap -- my objectives
3 night family trip May 15, 2015
"early flight stayover"
OK place to spend a night. Clean but no amenities. Breakfast not open until 5:00 a m so useless for early flight. Distance to airport closer to 5 miles than 2!
1 night romance trip May 17, 2015
"Curry and not so nice!"
The constant,awful smell of curry was enough even to make the roaches leave.Not only was it hard to understand their Indian accent,but the overall condition was dilapidated and need of repairs. The room was a mess,the door and lock system looked comprised. I was fearful to get through the night!
3 night business trip May 14, 2015
Rev. John
"Close to the function attending"
Did not get type room had reserved. Only ice machine was located behind lobby, our room on third floor. Not well marked where ice/vending machines located. Check in clerk very friendly. Clerk later in day (second shift) very rude. What we needed it for the room was adequate. I would recommend staying there to friends/family but tell them only recommend for short stay over.
Other trip May 14, 2015
The gentlemen at the desk was one of the rudest people I have every encountered. After we checked in the first time I went into lobby to tell him I needed a wake-up call in the morning. He said he was busy and I would have to phone it in from my room. That made me nervous in case I just got a answering machine. After our trip we stayed overnight and encountered the same clerk--we asked for extra pillows--he said he was busy because girls were going to be checking in for the science fair--I made the comment that I will make sure I note he was too busy to get us pillows when I rate the hotel--he then said it wasn't that, they didn't have any pillows. Those were the worst excuse I have ever seen of a pillow in a hotel. We were on the 3rd floor both times. We have stayed at various hotels in Moon when we travel--Doubletree, LaQuinta, Super 8, and this was our first and last experience with this one. It may have been $10.00 or so cheaper a night, but it would be worth it to pay the extra. Live and learn.
Other trip May 12, 2015
Very bad and spooky. Never go here. Looks ok from outside but is very filthy
Other trip May 11, 2015
"Close to the field trial."
We have stayed in this hotel for 6 or 7 years. It was convenient and had adequate places to eat. This was the first time I booked the reservation through Expedia. I felt the desk staff was not as congenial as in previous visits. Almost like they resented us using Expedia. I made my reservation three weeks before our stay. I had requested a first floor room because of my brother's health issues. When we got there they assigned us a third floor room. I know they get a lot of transient traffic due to its proximity to the airport and thought a little over three weeks was aplenty of time. After complaining the desk clerk did move us to a room near the elevator which was fine. It was just the attitude of the clerk and the fact she brought up the fact that we booked through Expedia several times in our discussion.
Cy
"Close to airport & restaurants"
Our stay was good, staff was very accommodating . shuttle was on time and we made our flight in plenty of time
Other trip May 10, 2015
Great for the price! Clean rooms good staff. What more could you ask for?
Other trip May 10, 2015
"Good place for the price"
America's Best Value Inn was pretty nice honestly. I found a deal on Hotels.com for like $64 a night, for that price you can't expect too much but honestly it exceeded what I was expecting. I knew I wasn't paying for a 5 star hotel so I didn't expect it. The rooms were really clean though and the staff was pleasant. They really wanted to make sure my room was clean to my satisfaction between nights which was a nice gesture. All in all I'd for sure stay here again.
2 night trip May 5, 2015
Josh
"Value for the money"
Arrived after midnight and staff was friendly. Room was clean and a great value for price.
1 night business trip May 6, 2015
Kris
"Not worth the money you save"
The guy on night was rude and condescending. The room was nasty dirty. I had to ask for the floor to be swept and then it poorly done. For the money they charge it's not worth it. Next time I will pay extra for nicer hotel
2 night business trip May 4, 2015
Melody
"extended parking cost $6.00 per day"
The lady at the front desk was very once and friendly.But the person that I talk to over the phone before making my reservation told me that the extended stay parking was free when I show up I find out it cost $6.00 per day.They got me the free parking was the only reason I choose to stay at this hotel.
1 night romance trip May 1, 2015
ROBERT
"easy quick check in. staff nice and helpful"
pleasant and quiet. Many places walking distance to eat at.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
carolyn t.
"very convienent yo our event."
would consider again for park and fly. Lots of places to grab a bite to eat.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
judy
"America's Best Value Inn -- OK"
OK. Nothing extraordinary, but not terrible. Your standard airport hotel!
Other trip Apr 23, 2015