All hotels in Layton, Utah, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here762 West Heritage Park Blvd, Layton, UT, 84041, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9477

"Perfect getaway for Grandkids"
This was an overnight stay to allow the grandkids (7, 12 and 15) a birthday treat and the use of the indoor pool after a week of rain. It was perfect, they loved it and were made to feel very special.
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
Dianna
"Would not recommend this hotel"
When we checked in the room was dirty. The bed had obviously been slept in. We called housekeeping and they came right away and changed the bed. We were given a free dinner at the hotel restaurant. The waitress was new and being trained which would have been fine if someone would have been helping her. We asked three times for our drinks. Only after complaining to the front desk (and 30 minutes later) did we get our drinks and appetizer. It was obvious that the wait staff were joking and playing around in the back as we could hear them from our table. The service was absolutely terrible.
1 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"Nice Break"
Just a quick one night stay for a family wedding. Clean and comfortable room. Close to local restaurants and pubs. Easy access on and off the freeway, quiet property. We did not hear any traffic.
1 night family trip Apr 11, 2015
"business stay"
Perfect for business, great location close to restaurants and quick shopping needs.
2 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
Erika
"Great hotel next to shopping and restaurants"
Nice property and staff was great. Close to a lot of restaurants, shopping and a great day spa (Sego Lilly). We ordered room service for breakfast and dinner 1 evening and the food was really good and they brought it up within 20 minutes (ONCE we got someone on their direct line to take our order). Only improvement I would recommend is how you go about contacting room service from your hotel room. In the morning it was difficult to get anyone on the phone thru their direct line - I had to go thru the front desk. They did apologize, but it took several attempts, which was annoying. Got to hand it to the staff - they were awesome.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
Freq Traveler
"Wonderful staff and pretty hotel."
Two nights of comfort in this wonderful hotel. Staff was very friendly and room was huge. Its centrally located near a lot of restaurants and entertainment.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
Jillian
"Clean and friendly"
The staff was very friendly and helpful. We would definitely stay there again.
1 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
Lawrence
"Close to Layton Mall"
It is a nice hotel near to the mall and several restaurants
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
J
"the Kopeckys"
Great stay, will come again.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Shani
"Hilton Garden"
Clean and Comfortable room.
1 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
Stephen
"The whole thing!"
This is the first time in a very long time that my wife and I were able to get away without the kids. The people who were at the front desk took good care of my wife and I. It was more than just being friendly. We will stay here again for sure!
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2014
Travis
"Anime convention"
It was a fantastic stay. I wish house keeping gave us more fowls and cleaned our bathroom and such but over it was a wonderful stay
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Ciara
"not happy"
Want say bad things on here. If you want to know my issues please call me
1 night business trip Oct 12, 2014
michael
"Never staying here again"
Our stay at this motel was more than just a little disappointing, I cannot believe that this was a Hilton hotel. The staff was great, but that was about the only high point of the stay. There were huge stains all over the carpet, and not just one stain, but multiple stains. I also hate the fact that other hotels provide a complimentary breakfast, and this one charges you. I could go to another chain, not deal with stains, and get a complimentary breakfast.
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
Kenneth
"Nice hotel close to Lagoon"
Front desk and restaurant staff attentive and pleasant. Facilities are clean and well maintained. This is the second time we have stayed at this Hilton Garden Inn after spending the day at Lagoon. The restaurant is also quite good. We would return again.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Traveler
We loved the location. The hotel is connected to the Davis Conference Center where my husband had a symposium. It was very easy to either walk or drive to the nearby restaurants. It has a gym where I used the treadmill and an indoor pool. Coffee and ice water are available in the lobby and there are nice places to sit and enjoy. It also has a little convenience store area, restaurant, bar, and Starbucks. The front desk staff was wonderful to accommodate our needs for a non-smoking and quiet room. We got a non-smoking room on the (3rd) top floor in a quiet area. The room was large and had a microwave, fridge, and large TV with DirecTV. The room also had a Keurig coffee maker which my husband loved. We enjoyed our stay. Thank you.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
Tammy
"Seemed promising at first"
I arrived about 90 min prior to check-in, and since they were full the previous night there were no rooms ready. The front desk said housekeeping estimated it would be about 30 min. No problem since the lobby had plentiful of comfortable seating, lemon water, tea, and coffee. When I arrived to my room, it was like a punch of baby powder. There were tons of weird stains on every wall: the bathroom under the sink, the wall behind the TV, and the wall above the bed. Since rooms seemed scarce, I decided to suck it up for just one night. I placed the do not disturb sign when I stepped out for a meeting and dinner. When I returned it was strangely missing.
1 night business trip Aug 26, 2014
"Very Large Hotel with lots of people"
The room was nice and I appreciated the fridge and Keurig...and while I understand the need for paper cups I missed having real ones. The linens on the beds were crisp and fresh but I was a little surprised by how thin and worn the bath towels were and on the first night we had one with holes? The second night we were only provided with two...and my daughter uses two! She just used mine to wrap her hair. They also forgot to replace the plastic liners in the bins...no big deal I guess. I would also recommend a fan in the fitness center! It got hot in there!!! The bar served decent drinks and food as we arrived late on the first night...and then they had a DJ which was a surprise. If you're staying at the hotel that's a nice option and you only have to get back to your room.
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
We especially appreciated the friendliness of the front door staff.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
We had a difficult time finding the hotel. It is tucked in behind a mall next to a conference center. The room was lovely, very clean. Breakfast was not included, same price whether you had the "cold buffet" or ordered off the menu. My son and I ordered pancakes and French toast off the menu and it took over 1/2 hour to arrive..... Good thing we didn't have an early flight!
1 night trip Aug 7, 2014
DAC
"School Shopping"
We arrived 9:30 PM, watched a little TV. Couldn't put our leftovers in the fridge (not cold). Got up the next morning & left.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
"Not the room I reserved"
We reserved a double queen room non smoking , when we arrived at 9:30 pm we were told it wasn't available. Not very happy. I had 3 very tired kids and no where to stay. We had to drive 1 hour away to find anything available.
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2014
Robin
"Tucked away but very nice"
There was a goof up on our reservation but the hotel was good to work with and got us taken care of.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"Lagoon"
When I called around noon that o would check in late they gave hard time. He said could not check in late and I had paid for the room. So I call expedia they said it was fine.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
monica
"grateful"
The staff was amazing and a blessing my husband collapsed and was taken to the hospital the staff was helpful and understanding i will definitly go back
1 night romance trip Jul 17, 2014
sarah
Overall good, my only complaint was I called to front desk twice and asked for shampoo and they never brought it up.
1 night trip Jul 2, 2014
"No show stoppers"
Everything went well. In suite jacuzzi tub was kinda dirty, but other than that I do not recall any issues. I like how there are plenty of baggage carts. Never had to chase one down.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
good experience, I dislike this review process requiring me to write an essay with my valuable time.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
"Just ok"
The rooms seemed a little dated. Staff at front desk really nice!
1 night business trip Jun 13, 2014
"great stay"
Very nice hotel. Very quite and peaceful with no outside noise. We did fine some old dirty pants in the closet.
1 night trip May 24, 2014
Lima
"Close to everything!"
Hard matresses, otherwise no complaints. Pool is small but good enough to cool off in.
Other trip May 27, 2014
The staff was wonderful the rooms were clean, but the bed mattress was really uncomfortable. Hard in some spots and sinking in others.
1 night romance trip May 11, 2014
Craig
Carpets were dirty and spotted.
1 night trip May 11, 2014
VERY nice hotel and amenities!
2 night trip May 8, 2014
Kelli
"Very Nice Stay!"
Very kind, courteous staff. Large room, comfortable bed. Just a great place.
Other trip May 5, 2014
D. Smith
"Super nice staff."
Tawny at the front desk was very nice and attentive. Clean room. Nice pool. Nice experience.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
kc
"Nice but beware if you leave something behind!!"
Our stay was very nice. The hotel was in very good condition and the room was clean. I forgot my coat that was hanging in the closet because it was so warm outside. When I realized this we headed back to the hotel but when I called to tell them they said the lost and found was locked at 3 pm and wouldn't be open until the housekeepers came in the next day ( it was 5 pm when I called). They said I could come back in the morning to check on it. Well most likely if I had stayed the night at the hotel I wasn't close to home to just go there the next day. I was heading home and it's hours away. I did finally talk to management and they did get my coat back within a week. The thing I don't understand is why no one at the hotel can unlock the door to the lost and found, really???
1 night family trip Feb 22, 2014
"Close to great food and our event."
Staff was super friendly. No complaint whatsoever.
1 night trip Feb 7, 2014
"Nice hotel with friendly staff"
The hotel was clean and in good shape. The only complaint I have is that the exercise room was not open until 6am. For a hotel this size, that was very surprising. FOr those who like to exercise before work, you may need to find a different hotel.
Other trip Jan 27, 2014
SG
Very comfortable
2 night trip Jan 18, 2014
Sandra
"Good hotel, will stay again"
Clean hotel, room was nice. Bed could have been a bit softer, but it wasn't bad. Close to *many* amenities. Will definitely stay again.
1 night trip Dec 13, 2013
"great hotel"
This hotel was great! Very clean, warm and inviting and the staff was wonderful! The room was large and the bed was very comfortable!!! I live in Salt Lake about 40 minutes away and I would go to this hotel for a get-a-way anytime.
1 night trip Nov 15, 2013
Dianna
"Happy Anniversary"
We checked in late(10:30). They were very friendly and they even made arrangements to keep the hot tub open 15 minutes late for us! When we got to the room there was a huge jetted tub! Who wants to go to the hot tub when you can stay in your room? But the bed was terrible! Good times though.
Other trip Nov 23, 2013
12 fun years
"No Garden delight."
Disappointing stay. The Hotel had a party going on in the ballroom and the music was so loud that it shock out light fixtures in our room. When we called the front desk they promptly moved us to another room only to get up in the morning to shower and there is all kinds of hair in the bathroom and shower. The staff was great and the rooms are nice but what a disappointment.
1 night trip Oct 26, 2013
JoJo
"Clean, comfortable and close to Lagoon!"
Overall, the hotel met my expectations. The only complaint we had was there was a Halloween party going on in the bar just down the hall from our 1st floor room. The dance music coming from the bar was so loud that it literally shook our walls until about 3am. People from the bar would come out into the hallway and were very loud. We complained once at midnight and were assured that the music would be turned down and had to complain again at 3am when we were still awake and it didn't seem like the party was even close to winding down. I was impressed by the hospitality of the hotel however. We awoke the next morning to find a note from the front desk apologizing for the noise and advising that they had comped our room for the night. The only feedback I would offer this hotel is that it would be a really good idea to notify guests of events going on in the hotel that could impose on a quiet nights stay such as was our experience. I would stay there again as the accomodations were clean and comfortable. I would just choose to stay elsewhere if there are events booked in thier bar during my stay. :(
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
Brandi
"Great accessibility while going to conferences."
I look forward to conventions and other goings on in or around the Layton area, especially when an event is in the Layton Davis conference center. It brings a peace of mind and I can walk to my room, grab what I need for a panel, and come back with out the hassle of driving or finding a parking space. Great food and fun with friends while in the hotel. The view is pleasant. It may be a bit pricey, but it is well worth the cost in time spent traveling, the safety of knowing I don't have to leave into the dark and across the busy street, not to mention the stress of leaving something behind and having to travel back to a further hotel and waste more money on gas. It does have only two elevators and staircases which usually are packed when a convention is going on, but other than that, getting to your room isn't that bad. The halls can be a bit of a maze too if it is your first time, which you can get accustomed to over time. The room was very nice, a bit weird with a spa tub in the middle of the room, but still a great experience that I won't forget. the gym and pool where great as well and gave me peace of mind that I could keep up on my daily exercise ( as if running around the convention was enough) and gave me time with my friends while doing so. overall I am proud to say I will never go with another hotel while in the area.
Other trip Oct 27, 2013
Sakura
"Amazing views and service!"
The first thing I saw when I pulled in was the breathtaking view of the mountains. The lobby is gorgeous and has everything from a store to a business center. The room had a sumptuous bed and an even better view of the mountains. Bath and Body Works products in the bathroom, plenty of pillows and soft linens in the room. It really helped set the tone for my romantic getaway.
2 night romance trip Oct 16, 2013
"Great Stall"
the best thing was we were visiting our son who lives at Hill AFB (whichis literally a 5-7 minute drive from this hotel) and of course being a bachelor, has limited cooking utensils. i wanted to make a big pot of sauce for all of us to watch the game on Sunday and asked the kitchen if i could borrow a pot. Odd request at a hotel, don't you think? they didnt bat an eye! the sauce was fantastic and all the guys were happy and i was VERY pleased. Wonderful stay!!
4 night trip Oct 10, 2013
Mary k
"Good experience"
The hotel was clean the staff friendly. It was a short stay and check out was easy so I could get an early start on the road.
2 night trip Sep 6, 2013
Toni
Very nice hotel and a great rate.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2013