All hotels in Layton, Utah, United States of America
762 West Heritage Park Blvd, Layton, UT, 84041, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9477

"Get a room away from nightclub/bar"
Everything was fine except be sure to ask if your room is above the nightclub/bar on the weekends. The bass from the music and the smoking lounge were loud and the room was right above it all...not fun. Front desk gave me breakfast vouchers as an apology, but still...
2 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
Ethan
"Road trip"
Nice hotel . Would stay again.
1 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
Glenn
"Amazing experience!"
One of the best places we've stayed at! Recommended for anyone! ☺️
2 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
"A day at the Lagoon"
The beds were super comfy. Lots of places to eat near by. Recommend Roosters rest. across the parking lot. great burgers. And try the dirty fries.Wait to go back.
2 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
albert
It was a very comfortable room. My only suggestion is to make sure your room is not above or near the lounge. They play loud music till after midnight. However, the hotel staff was very accommodating and offered us an alternative room. No complaints!
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
Wade
I was disappointed with this Hilton. The hotel itself was very nice. It seemed to be under managed. The ice maker and TV had problems. The cleaning crew didn't show up until 5:00 pm. The girl working the front desk did a very good job handling all of the issues and complaints. Too bad she was all by herself.
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
Hal
"nice place"
Hotel is right off I-15. Nice hotel - only real issue is their boiler stopped working during the night so we didn't have any hot water for showers in the morning. staff was friendly.
1 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
Veronica
Great hotel, nice people, good room, suited us fine. Only complaint, the service in the bar was atrocious. Only one waitress, but not many people in attendance - one big table, and 3 tables of two, counting mine. Beyond that, great.
2 night trip Jun 26, 2015
Check in was the worst part of the stay. I had to wait about a half an hour for an employee to show up for work that could check me in. Hotel room was clean, but you can hear everything your neighbors say and do. Pool is tiny and clean.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
"Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City/Layton"
This was the first time my wife and I stayed north of Salt Lake City. We normally stay at Hilton or Marriott hotels and were somewhat reluctant to stay at this Hilton Garden Inn. But, we were very pleasantly surprised how clean and comfortable the rooms were when we checked in for only one night. The hotel is attached to the Davis Conference Center, so it would be a great place to stay if you have to attend a conference at the DCC. The hotel staff were very friendly and accommodating. Their welcome cookies were still warm and welcoming when we checked in. My wife loved our one-night stay and said she'd love to stay there again. Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
1 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
Humberto
"Wonderful Stay"
My friend and I just couldn't believe the stay was so wonderful. Not a single complaint from either one of us.
2 night trip with friends Jun 12, 2015
Jinnie
"great location/comfy sleep"
have stayed here before for my daughter's sporting events. Great location and comfy beds and pillows.
1 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
"Please but not overly impressed"
Beautiful lobby, not impressed with the rooms.
1 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
Wendy
"Pleasant Stay"
Our Stay at the hotel was very pleasant. The front desk service was superior. We had a small problem with maid service. In the morning a maid came in a took our bath towels and I assumed someone was right behind her. I waited for sometime then I called guest services and they said they were almost to my room. After waiting some time i looked in the hall and the maid that had been just down the hall was now gone. When I called the second time a maid came within 20 minutes. She was very pleasant. After leaving I noticed that she had taken our dirty cups out but did not leave any new cups. but still over all I would recommend this hotel to anyone needing lodging in the Layton area.
2 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
Philip
"Hilton stay"
Good place to stay and close to food and shopping.
Other trip May 17, 2015
mike
"DATED AND NOT EFFICIENTLY LAID OUT."
Very dated furniture and rooms. Hotel layout is ridiculously inefficient and people will waste a lot of time walking around the hotel. On the up side - VERY QUIET.
Other trip May 13, 2015
"Perfect getaway for Grandkids"
This was an overnight stay to allow the grandkids (7, 12 and 15) a birthday treat and the use of the indoor pool after a week of rain. It was perfect, they loved it and were made to feel very special.
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
Dianna
"Would not recommend this hotel"
When we checked in the room was dirty. The bed had obviously been slept in. We called housekeeping and they came right away and changed the bed. We were given a free dinner at the hotel restaurant. The waitress was new and being trained which would have been fine if someone would have been helping her. We asked three times for our drinks. Only after complaining to the front desk (and 30 minutes later) did we get our drinks and appetizer. It was obvious that the wait staff were joking and playing around in the back as we could hear them from our table. The service was absolutely terrible.
1 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"Nice Break"
Just a quick one night stay for a family wedding. Clean and comfortable room. Close to local restaurants and pubs. Easy access on and off the freeway, quiet property. We did not hear any traffic.
1 night family trip Apr 11, 2015
Very nice, recommend to anyone staying in the area.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
"Fantastic Staff and Location...Average for $$$$$"
Fantastic staff and great location. Was a little dissappointed for a Hilton Location paid the extra money for my wifes birthday for the King Suite with Jetted Whirlpool and the whirlpool jets did not work very well the hair dryer was pulled out of the wall. I have stayed at a few lower quality hotels for cheaper with better taken care of ammenities. Room would have been worth it if the room we stayed in was alot more money and waited for it to come available for a few weeks per only room with Jetted Whirlpool and was kind of a dissappointment. Definately not up to Hilton standards. Will probably not put out the extra dough the next time.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Mateo
"business stay"
Perfect for business, great location close to restaurants and quick shopping needs.
2 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
Erika
"Great hotel next to shopping and restaurants"
Nice property and staff was great. Close to a lot of restaurants, shopping and a great day spa (Sego Lilly). We ordered room service for breakfast and dinner 1 evening and the food was really good and they brought it up within 20 minutes (ONCE we got someone on their direct line to take our order). Only improvement I would recommend is how you go about contacting room service from your hotel room. In the morning it was difficult to get anyone on the phone thru their direct line - I had to go thru the front desk. They did apologize, but it took several attempts, which was annoying. Got to hand it to the staff - they were awesome.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
Freq Traveler
"Wonderful staff and pretty hotel."
Two nights of comfort in this wonderful hotel. Staff was very friendly and room was huge. Its centrally located near a lot of restaurants and entertainment.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
Jillian
"Clean and friendly"
The staff was very friendly and helpful. We would definitely stay there again.
1 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
Lawrence
"Close to Layton Mall"
It is a nice hotel near to the mall and several restaurants
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
J
"the Kopeckys"
Great stay, will come again.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Shani
"Hilton Garden"
Clean and Comfortable room.
1 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
Stephen
"The whole thing!"
This is the first time in a very long time that my wife and I were able to get away without the kids. The people who were at the front desk took good care of my wife and I. It was more than just being friendly. We will stay here again for sure!
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2014
Travis
"Anime convention"
It was a fantastic stay. I wish house keeping gave us more fowls and cleaned our bathroom and such but over it was a wonderful stay
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Ciara
"not happy"
Want say bad things on here. If you want to know my issues please call me
1 night business trip Oct 12, 2014
michael
"Never staying here again"
Our stay at this motel was more than just a little disappointing, I cannot believe that this was a Hilton hotel. The staff was great, but that was about the only high point of the stay. There were huge stains all over the carpet, and not just one stain, but multiple stains. I also hate the fact that other hotels provide a complimentary breakfast, and this one charges you. I could go to another chain, not deal with stains, and get a complimentary breakfast.
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
Kenneth
"Nice hotel close to Lagoon"
Front desk and restaurant staff attentive and pleasant. Facilities are clean and well maintained. This is the second time we have stayed at this Hilton Garden Inn after spending the day at Lagoon. The restaurant is also quite good. We would return again.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Traveler
We loved the location. The hotel is connected to the Davis Conference Center where my husband had a symposium. It was very easy to either walk or drive to the nearby restaurants. It has a gym where I used the treadmill and an indoor pool. Coffee and ice water are available in the lobby and there are nice places to sit and enjoy. It also has a little convenience store area, restaurant, bar, and Starbucks. The front desk staff was wonderful to accommodate our needs for a non-smoking and quiet room. We got a non-smoking room on the (3rd) top floor in a quiet area. The room was large and had a microwave, fridge, and large TV with DirecTV. The room also had a Keurig coffee maker which my husband loved. We enjoyed our stay. Thank you.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
Tammy
"Seemed promising at first"
I arrived about 90 min prior to check-in, and since they were full the previous night there were no rooms ready. The front desk said housekeeping estimated it would be about 30 min. No problem since the lobby had plentiful of comfortable seating, lemon water, tea, and coffee. When I arrived to my room, it was like a punch of baby powder. There were tons of weird stains on every wall: the bathroom under the sink, the wall behind the TV, and the wall above the bed. Since rooms seemed scarce, I decided to suck it up for just one night. I placed the do not disturb sign when I stepped out for a meeting and dinner. When I returned it was strangely missing.
1 night business trip Aug 26, 2014
"Very Large Hotel with lots of people"
The room was nice and I appreciated the fridge and Keurig...and while I understand the need for paper cups I missed having real ones. The linens on the beds were crisp and fresh but I was a little surprised by how thin and worn the bath towels were and on the first night we had one with holes? The second night we were only provided with two...and my daughter uses two! She just used mine to wrap her hair. They also forgot to replace the plastic liners in the bins...no big deal I guess. I would also recommend a fan in the fitness center! It got hot in there!!! The bar served decent drinks and food as we arrived late on the first night...and then they had a DJ which was a surprise. If you're staying at the hotel that's a nice option and you only have to get back to your room.
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
We especially appreciated the friendliness of the front door staff.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
We had a difficult time finding the hotel. It is tucked in behind a mall next to a conference center. The room was lovely, very clean. Breakfast was not included, same price whether you had the "cold buffet" or ordered off the menu. My son and I ordered pancakes and French toast off the menu and it took over 1/2 hour to arrive..... Good thing we didn't have an early flight!
1 night trip Aug 7, 2014
DAC
"School Shopping"
We arrived 9:30 PM, watched a little TV. Couldn't put our leftovers in the fridge (not cold). Got up the next morning & left.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
"Not the room I reserved"
We reserved a double queen room non smoking , when we arrived at 9:30 pm we were told it wasn't available. Not very happy. I had 3 very tired kids and no where to stay. We had to drive 1 hour away to find anything available.
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2014
Robin
"Tucked away but very nice"
There was a goof up on our reservation but the hotel was good to work with and got us taken care of.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"Lagoon"
When I called around noon that o would check in late they gave hard time. He said could not check in late and I had paid for the room. So I call expedia they said it was fine.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
monica
"grateful"
The staff was amazing and a blessing my husband collapsed and was taken to the hospital the staff was helpful and understanding i will definitly go back
1 night romance trip Jul 17, 2014
sarah
Overall good, my only complaint was I called to front desk twice and asked for shampoo and they never brought it up.
1 night trip Jul 2, 2014
"No show stoppers"
Everything went well. In suite jacuzzi tub was kinda dirty, but other than that I do not recall any issues. I like how there are plenty of baggage carts. Never had to chase one down.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
good experience, I dislike this review process requiring me to write an essay with my valuable time.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
"Just ok"
The rooms seemed a little dated. Staff at front desk really nice!
1 night business trip Jun 13, 2014
"great stay"
Very nice hotel. Very quite and peaceful with no outside noise. We did fine some old dirty pants in the closet.
1 night trip May 24, 2014
Lima
"Close to everything!"
Hard matresses, otherwise no complaints. Pool is small but good enough to cool off in.
Other trip May 27, 2014
The staff was wonderful the rooms were clean, but the bed mattress was really uncomfortable. Hard in some spots and sinking in others.
1 night romance trip May 11, 2014