All hotels in Layton, Utah, United States of America
762 West Heritage Park Blvd, Layton, UT, 84041, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9477

Carpets were dirty and spotted.
1 night trip May 11, 2014
VERY nice hotel and amenities!
2 night trip May 8, 2014
Kelli
"Very Nice Stay!"
Very kind, courteous staff. Large room, comfortable bed. Just a great place.
Other trip May 5, 2014
D. Smith
"Super nice staff."
Tawny at the front desk was very nice and attentive. Clean room. Nice pool. Nice experience.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
kc
"Nice but beware if you leave something behind!!"
Our stay was very nice. The hotel was in very good condition and the room was clean. I forgot my coat that was hanging in the closet because it was so warm outside. When I realized this we headed back to the hotel but when I called to tell them they said the lost and found was locked at 3 pm and wouldn't be open until the housekeepers came in the next day ( it was 5 pm when I called). They said I could come back in the morning to check on it. Well most likely if I had stayed the night at the hotel I wasn't close to home to just go there the next day. I was heading home and it's hours away. I did finally talk to management and they did get my coat back within a week. The thing I don't understand is why no one at the hotel can unlock the door to the lost and found, really???
1 night family trip Feb 22, 2014
"Close to great food and our event."
Staff was super friendly. No complaint whatsoever.
1 night trip Feb 7, 2014
"Nice hotel with friendly staff"
The hotel was clean and in good shape. The only complaint I have is that the exercise room was not open until 6am. For a hotel this size, that was very surprising. FOr those who like to exercise before work, you may need to find a different hotel.
Other trip Jan 27, 2014
SG
Very comfortable
2 night trip Jan 18, 2014
Sandra
"Good hotel, will stay again"
Clean hotel, room was nice. Bed could have been a bit softer, but it wasn't bad. Close to *many* amenities. Will definitely stay again.
1 night trip Dec 13, 2013
"great hotel"
This hotel was great! Very clean, warm and inviting and the staff was wonderful! The room was large and the bed was very comfortable!!! I live in Salt Lake about 40 minutes away and I would go to this hotel for a get-a-way anytime.
1 night trip Nov 15, 2013
Dianna
"Happy Anniversary"
We checked in late(10:30). They were very friendly and they even made arrangements to keep the hot tub open 15 minutes late for us! When we got to the room there was a huge jetted tub! Who wants to go to the hot tub when you can stay in your room? But the bed was terrible! Good times though.
Other trip Nov 23, 2013
12 fun years
"No Garden delight."
Disappointing stay. The Hotel had a party going on in the ballroom and the music was so loud that it shock out light fixtures in our room. When we called the front desk they promptly moved us to another room only to get up in the morning to shower and there is all kinds of hair in the bathroom and shower. The staff was great and the rooms are nice but what a disappointment.
1 night trip Oct 26, 2013
JoJo
"Clean, comfortable and close to Lagoon!"
Overall, the hotel met my expectations. The only complaint we had was there was a Halloween party going on in the bar just down the hall from our 1st floor room. The dance music coming from the bar was so loud that it literally shook our walls until about 3am. People from the bar would come out into the hallway and were very loud. We complained once at midnight and were assured that the music would be turned down and had to complain again at 3am when we were still awake and it didn't seem like the party was even close to winding down. I was impressed by the hospitality of the hotel however. We awoke the next morning to find a note from the front desk apologizing for the noise and advising that they had comped our room for the night. The only feedback I would offer this hotel is that it would be a really good idea to notify guests of events going on in the hotel that could impose on a quiet nights stay such as was our experience. I would stay there again as the accomodations were clean and comfortable. I would just choose to stay elsewhere if there are events booked in thier bar during my stay. :(
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
Brandi
"Great accessibility while going to conferences."
I look forward to conventions and other goings on in or around the Layton area, especially when an event is in the Layton Davis conference center. It brings a peace of mind and I can walk to my room, grab what I need for a panel, and come back with out the hassle of driving or finding a parking space. Great food and fun with friends while in the hotel. The view is pleasant. It may be a bit pricey, but it is well worth the cost in time spent traveling, the safety of knowing I don't have to leave into the dark and across the busy street, not to mention the stress of leaving something behind and having to travel back to a further hotel and waste more money on gas. It does have only two elevators and staircases which usually are packed when a convention is going on, but other than that, getting to your room isn't that bad. The halls can be a bit of a maze too if it is your first time, which you can get accustomed to over time. The room was very nice, a bit weird with a spa tub in the middle of the room, but still a great experience that I won't forget. the gym and pool where great as well and gave me peace of mind that I could keep up on my daily exercise ( as if running around the convention was enough) and gave me time with my friends while doing so. overall I am proud to say I will never go with another hotel while in the area.
Other trip Oct 27, 2013
Sakura
"Amazing views and service!"
The first thing I saw when I pulled in was the breathtaking view of the mountains. The lobby is gorgeous and has everything from a store to a business center. The room had a sumptuous bed and an even better view of the mountains. Bath and Body Works products in the bathroom, plenty of pillows and soft linens in the room. It really helped set the tone for my romantic getaway.
2 night romance trip Oct 16, 2013
"Great Stall"
the best thing was we were visiting our son who lives at Hill AFB (whichis literally a 5-7 minute drive from this hotel) and of course being a bachelor, has limited cooking utensils. i wanted to make a big pot of sauce for all of us to watch the game on Sunday and asked the kitchen if i could borrow a pot. Odd request at a hotel, don't you think? they didnt bat an eye! the sauce was fantastic and all the guys were happy and i was VERY pleased. Wonderful stay!!
4 night trip Oct 10, 2013
Mary k
"Good experience"
The hotel was clean the staff friendly. It was a short stay and check out was easy so I could get an early start on the road.
2 night trip Sep 6, 2013
Toni
Very nice hotel and a great rate.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2013
"Hilton Gardens Inn, Layton, UT"
The front desk staff at the HGI were professional and accommodating. They were eager to answer questions and be of service. The rooms were pleasantly apportioned and comfortable, and the HGI overall was appealing. However, I had occasion to visit the Fahrenheit lounge on the hotel property on Friday July, 12th, and was SORELY disappointed at the service. The lounge was not busy, but I waited for 35 minutes for a waitstaff member to refresh my beverage. When no one appeared, I went inside to the bar, paid $15 for one drink each for myself and my companion, and vowed to never to return to that lounge. I would consider returning to the HGI, but will take my beverage dollars elsewhere.
Other trip Jul 19, 2013
JD
"Will be staying here again! Great hotel!"
Very helpful staff, polite & efficient. Hotel is very clean & accommodating. Pillows & beds were as comfortable as at home & smelled a little hint of bleach so you know they were clean!
1 night trip May 31, 2013
Crissy
front desk staff was extremely helpful! It was close to the base so we were very close for the purpose of our stay - will stay again for our next visit
2 night trip May 18, 2013
Tammy B.
"Close to shopping and restaurants"
The hotel was clean and comfortable. The breakfast buffet not worth the 10.00 per person, but overall good quality. We would stay her again!
2 night trip May 17, 2013
Wendy
"Relaxing Night"
Living in the local area, I wanted a nice easy place for a romantic-stay-cation without the kids. We started off laughing about how silly it was to stay the night so close to home, but by the end of our trip we started planning our next getaway and saying how we will need to make it two nights! The room was typical, not to worn out and not freshly modernized. The TV package was nice avoiding the silly in house entertainment that you normally have to put up with and had a solid collection of channels. The local restaurants provided a huge variety and the in hotel breakfast was a nice start to our day. The only down fall was the first room we got had a plumbing issue, they quickly and very helpfully put us up in another room.
1 night romance trip Feb 16, 2013
Shawn
Stay was great but parking was horrible. There was a conference going on and we had to park very far away from the motel.
1 night trip Feb 1, 2013
"amazing"
the service was great and the room service to die for
2 night trip Dec 7, 2012
bay
all Accommodations were fine. the bed was not comfortable. you sink into the bed which caused a back ache.
1 night trip Nov 20, 2012
"Night club???"
Great service, clean room. The thumping from the bar/lounge carried me all the way to 2 am. Please do not stay here if you plan on sleeping. If you are looking for a place to party all night do come here!
1 night business trip Nov 3, 2012
Tired
"Extremely clean and friendly!"
I was impressed from the moment I walked in how nice this hotel was. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. My room was a great size, quiet, clean and comfortable. Everything you could ask for! The food in the hotel was great. Would definitely recommend this place to anyone in the area.
1 night trip with friends Oct 6, 2012
"Great hotel - outstanding value"
Great hotel - excellent room, quiet, good bed, surprising level of restaurant and bar service. I didn't expect to find a very good menu and a vibrant bar in this hotel. Best yet, after a couple of beers to chase a long day of travel, my room was silent, with no noise from the bar bothering me. You should consider asking for a room that is distant from the bar on weekends.
Business trip Oct 1, 2012
"............................... ................."
Very very nice...Am planning to return....... .................... ...................... ............... ........ I dont like that I have to write a book here before I can submit
Other trip Sep 14, 2012
Just got away for a night to relax and recoup. The hotel was nice.
1 night trip Sep 8, 2012

Overall ... Excellent, but would like to see free continental breakfast... most other lower cost hotels in the area offer this service.
6 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
"Great salt lake"
Ideal spot north of Salt Lake City for visiting antelope island in the great salt lake
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
Steve and Liz
"Good place to stay"
We only stayed there for 1 night on route to Yellowstone so we just needed a place to put our heads down but it was a lovely large room that we would have been happy to stay in longer. Our waitress was very enthusiastic and informed us of all the places we should visit on our trip to Yellowstone.
Other trip Jul 26, 2013
Sue

"Goed hotel, maar prijzig"
Het hotel is mooi gelegen, heerlijk rustig. Maar bij aankomst in het donker minder goed te vinden. De kamer was niet groot. Bedden pasten er precies in. Heerlijk indoor zwembad.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
NL
"Super hotel"
Piscine bienvenue avec une petite terasse extérieure. Accueil parfait. Resto très sympa et très bon. Chambre confortable et literie excellente . Calme ++++
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
Pitsand
FR
"Innfridde alle forventninger"
Kort vei til Antelope Island, rimelig hotel med høy standard. God frokost, fantastisk service, pene rom og veldig stilige fellesarealer.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2013
Ingrid
"Bra hotell med god service til bra pris.on"
Dette passet supert for vårt opphold i Layton. Det ligger rett ved et større handlesenter. Det var lett å finne og hadde gode (gratis) parkeringsmuligheter.
3 night family trip May 26, 2013