All hotels in Layton, Utah, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here762 West Heritage Park Blvd, Layton, UT, 84041, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9477

"Clean, comfortable and close to Lagoon!"
Overall, the hotel met my expectations. The only complaint we had was there was a Halloween party going on in the bar just down the hall from our 1st floor room. The dance music coming from the bar was so loud that it literally shook our walls until about 3am. People from the bar would come out into the hallway and were very loud. We complained once at midnight and were assured that the music would be turned down and had to complain again at 3am when we were still awake and it didn't seem like the party was even close to winding down. I was impressed by the hospitality of the hotel however. We awoke the next morning to find a note from the front desk apologizing for the noise and advising that they had comped our room for the night. The only feedback I would offer this hotel is that it would be a really good idea to notify guests of events going on in the hotel that could impose on a quiet nights stay such as was our experience. I would stay there again as the accomodations were clean and comfortable. I would just choose to stay elsewhere if there are events booked in thier bar during my stay. :(
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
Brandi
"Great accessibility while going to conferences."
I look forward to conventions and other goings on in or around the Layton area, especially when an event is in the Layton Davis conference center. It brings a peace of mind and I can walk to my room, grab what I need for a panel, and come back with out the hassle of driving or finding a parking space. Great food and fun with friends while in the hotel. The view is pleasant. It may be a bit pricey, but it is well worth the cost in time spent traveling, the safety of knowing I don't have to leave into the dark and across the busy street, not to mention the stress of leaving something behind and having to travel back to a further hotel and waste more money on gas. It does have only two elevators and staircases which usually are packed when a convention is going on, but other than that, getting to your room isn't that bad. The halls can be a bit of a maze too if it is your first time, which you can get accustomed to over time. The room was very nice, a bit weird with a spa tub in the middle of the room, but still a great experience that I won't forget. the gym and pool where great as well and gave me peace of mind that I could keep up on my daily exercise ( as if running around the convention was enough) and gave me time with my friends while doing so. overall I am proud to say I will never go with another hotel while in the area.
Other trip Oct 27, 2013
Sakura
"Amazing views and service!"
The first thing I saw when I pulled in was the breathtaking view of the mountains. The lobby is gorgeous and has everything from a store to a business center. The room had a sumptuous bed and an even better view of the mountains. Bath and Body Works products in the bathroom, plenty of pillows and soft linens in the room. It really helped set the tone for my romantic getaway.
2 night romance trip Oct 16, 2013
"Great Stall"
the best thing was we were visiting our son who lives at Hill AFB (whichis literally a 5-7 minute drive from this hotel) and of course being a bachelor, has limited cooking utensils. i wanted to make a big pot of sauce for all of us to watch the game on Sunday and asked the kitchen if i could borrow a pot. Odd request at a hotel, don't you think? they didnt bat an eye! the sauce was fantastic and all the guys were happy and i was VERY pleased. Wonderful stay!!
4 night trip Oct 10, 2013
Mary k
"Good experience"
The hotel was clean the staff friendly. It was a short stay and check out was easy so I could get an early start on the road.
2 night trip Sep 6, 2013
Toni
Very nice hotel and a great rate.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2013
"Hilton Gardens Inn, Layton, UT"
The front desk staff at the HGI were professional and accommodating. They were eager to answer questions and be of service. The rooms were pleasantly apportioned and comfortable, and the HGI overall was appealing. However, I had occasion to visit the Fahrenheit lounge on the hotel property on Friday July, 12th, and was SORELY disappointed at the service. The lounge was not busy, but I waited for 35 minutes for a waitstaff member to refresh my beverage. When no one appeared, I went inside to the bar, paid $15 for one drink each for myself and my companion, and vowed to never to return to that lounge. I would consider returning to the HGI, but will take my beverage dollars elsewhere.
Other trip Jul 19, 2013
JD
"Will be staying here again! Great hotel!"
Very helpful staff, polite & efficient. Hotel is very clean & accommodating. Pillows & beds were as comfortable as at home & smelled a little hint of bleach so you know they were clean!
1 night trip May 31, 2013
Crissy
front desk staff was extremely helpful! It was close to the base so we were very close for the purpose of our stay - will stay again for our next visit
2 night trip May 18, 2013
Tammy B.
"Close to shopping and restaurants"
The hotel was clean and comfortable. The breakfast buffet not worth the 10.00 per person, but overall good quality. We would stay her again!
2 night trip May 17, 2013
Wendy
"Relaxing Night"
Living in the local area, I wanted a nice easy place for a romantic-stay-cation without the kids. We started off laughing about how silly it was to stay the night so close to home, but by the end of our trip we started planning our next getaway and saying how we will need to make it two nights! The room was typical, not to worn out and not freshly modernized. The TV package was nice avoiding the silly in house entertainment that you normally have to put up with and had a solid collection of channels. The local restaurants provided a huge variety and the in hotel breakfast was a nice start to our day. The only down fall was the first room we got had a plumbing issue, they quickly and very helpfully put us up in another room.
1 night romance trip Feb 16, 2013
Shawn
Stay was great but parking was horrible. There was a conference going on and we had to park very far away from the motel.
1 night trip Feb 1, 2013
"amazing"
the service was great and the room service to die for
2 night trip Dec 7, 2012
bay
all Accommodations were fine. the bed was not comfortable. you sink into the bed which caused a back ache.
1 night trip Nov 20, 2012
"Night club???"
Great service, clean room. The thumping from the bar/lounge carried me all the way to 2 am. Please do not stay here if you plan on sleeping. If you are looking for a place to party all night do come here!
1 night business trip Nov 3, 2012
Tired
"Extremely clean and friendly!"
I was impressed from the moment I walked in how nice this hotel was. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. My room was a great size, quiet, clean and comfortable. Everything you could ask for! The food in the hotel was great. Would definitely recommend this place to anyone in the area.
1 night trip with friends Oct 6, 2012
"Great hotel - outstanding value"
Great hotel - excellent room, quiet, good bed, surprising level of restaurant and bar service. I didn't expect to find a very good menu and a vibrant bar in this hotel. Best yet, after a couple of beers to chase a long day of travel, my room was silent, with no noise from the bar bothering me. You should consider asking for a room that is distant from the bar on weekends.
Business trip Oct 1, 2012
"............................... ................."
Very very nice...Am planning to return....... .................... ...................... ............... ........ I dont like that I have to write a book here before I can submit
Other trip Sep 14, 2012
Just got away for a night to relax and recoup. The hotel was nice.
1 night trip Sep 8, 2012
"What a great place to stay!"
We enjoyed this motel very much and loved that it was so close to everything. It was a very nice room with everything we could have asked for. Only one thing we were curious about....no vent fan in the bathroom. It was pretty steamy and seems to us that it would cause mold. Also a continental breakfast would be a nice feature. We don't need a large breakfast and didn't want to pay the $10.00 per person for something we didn't want.Other than that, it was a great stay. Thanks.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2012
Donna C.
"Very pleased!"
We were very pleased with our stay. The office staff made sure we were very comfortable and greeted us every morning and afternoon with happy smiles. Our 7 yr old son left several dvd movies in one of the desk drawers and we were in another state by the time he realized it. One call to the office staff and they reassured us that they would be delivered right to our home within a couple of days by FedEx (they paid!). Our rooms were very comfortable and clean. Couldn't have been happier and at such a GREAT rate!
3 night trip Jul 20, 2012
Lagoon Fan
"The Hotel you wish was everywhere!!!"
Our stay was perfect! We enjoyed every aspect of accommodations and would recommend it to anyone. The Hilton Garden Inn in Layton, UT is well staffed with the friendliest people, our room was top knotch and the location easy to find and accessible to the freeway and several restaurants. This will be my hotel of choice when visiting Salt Lake City!
Other trip Jul 17, 2012
Nancy so Fancy
We got very little sleep due to the LOUD music playing in the lounge below us. We asked several times for the music to be turned down. The base was actually vibrating our bodies in bed. It was nearly 1:00 am when it finally calmed down enough for us to sleep. We had a race the next morning. They .need to decide if they're a bar or a hotel.
1 night trip Jun 29, 2012

"Great salt lake"
Ideal spot north of Salt Lake City for visiting antelope island in the great salt lake
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
Steve and Liz
"Good place to stay"
We only stayed there for 1 night on route to Yellowstone so we just needed a place to put our heads down but it was a lovely large room that we would have been happy to stay in longer. Our waitress was very enthusiastic and informed us of all the places we should visit on our trip to Yellowstone.
Other trip Jul 26, 2013
Sue

"Goed hotel, maar prijzig"
Het hotel is mooi gelegen, heerlijk rustig. Maar bij aankomst in het donker minder goed te vinden. De kamer was niet groot. Bedden pasten er precies in. Heerlijk indoor zwembad.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
NL
"Super hotel"
Piscine bienvenue avec une petite terasse extérieure. Accueil parfait. Resto très sympa et très bon. Chambre confortable et literie excellente . Calme ++++
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
Pitsand
FR
"Innfridde alle forventninger"
Kort vei til Antelope Island, rimelig hotel med høy standard. God frokost, fantastisk service, pene rom og veldig stilige fellesarealer.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2013
Ingrid
"Bra hotell med god service til bra pris.on"
Dette passet supert for vårt opphold i Layton. Det ligger rett ved et større handlesenter. Det var lett å finne og hadde gode (gratis) parkeringsmuligheter.
3 night family trip May 26, 2013
Morten F
"Étape très sympa"
Lhotel est super, piscine intérieure chauffée et jaccuzi. Chambre grande, bien équipée et très propre. Par contre l'emplacement est vraiment à l'écart du centre de Layton, il n'y a pas grand chose à proximité...
1 night trip Aug 2, 2012