All hotels in Sandwich, Massachusetts, United States of America
54 Route 6A, Sandwich, MA, 02563, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Near to lots of things.... great indoor pool."
A nice place to stay. Nearby restaurants were good. Staff great.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
massive room with kitchen counter and refrigerator. nice folks. great breakfast. beautiful town by the water. we used this as a base for the night before visiting boston for the day.
1 night trip Oct 14, 2014
"Columbus Day weekend stay"
Our stay was fantastic. Hotel was clean and room was very spacious. Included a kitchenette with sink, microwave and refrigerator. Kids loved the indoor pool and I enjoyed the hot tub. Very spacious pool deck with many tables and chairs to relax at. Staff was extremely pleasant. Continental breakfast was so so. Not very many options to choose from, but coffee was available 24 hours a day.
2 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
Debbie Ferrigno
We originally booked for 2 nights, but decided to stay for an extra night and the price was exactly the same as the online price, which was good. The walls are a bit thin in the rooms but overall this is a good place to stay. The owners told us to eat next door at the British Brewery Pub, we sent both our meals back when they arrived, and even when they came back they weren't that good, there are to many other places to eat than to put up with the rubbish they serve, but that is not the fault of the motels. If I return to Cap Cod I would definitely stay at this motel again. Loads for kids to do with an indoor and outdoor pool, pool table, table tennis and a big green to play volley ball, soccer or anything else that needs a big green area.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
"Pretty area"
Curteous, helpful staff, pretty room, mold musty/moldy smell. Breakfast was fine, more variety than many other places.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
jp
"Good value and enjoyed touring around"
Great access to our golf destination. Good continental breakfast. Hotel room was clean and quiet. Good value
1 night trip Oct 8, 2014
Gretchen
Enjoyed it very much and would recommend it !
1 night trip Sep 24, 2014
Laurie M
"Large room, comfortable beds, dim light"
For the price, this was excellent lodging in a quiet area. The room amenities were minimal but adequate for my needs. A few plastic kitchen items were a pleasant surprise. I moved a floor lamp closer to the upholstered chair, but it was rather dim for reading. I didn't use the TV, but noticed that it wasn't in a good location for viewing from the beds (and there was only one upholstered chair). Of course, other rooms could have different layouts.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Polly
"older comfort with character"
Due to a booking mix-up our room was upgraded to a king suite, a fortunate accident. It was quite nice and spacious. The room was clean and the bed very comfortable. The shower, however, left much to be desired. The shower rod had been replaced, with holes still showing, but it was placed further in so there was little room to move without bumping into it our the wall. The drain was slow so we ended up half bath half shower. Other than the "grandma's house" shower we found the lodge quite nice and would probably stay there again.
1 night family trip Sep 24, 2014
"Great remodel"
Nicely renovated rooms, very large and spacious. Friendly staff. Convenient location.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
pawsox fan
"Beds were extremely comfortable!"
My friends and I recently visited this establishment for one night on Labor Day weekend. It was a getaway trip because my mom just passed away. The staff were very pleasant and helpful. We loved that there is a nice restaurant right next door that we could walk to called the British Beer Company, which had many options to choose from and the food was good. It was raining, so we didn't visit any beaches, but were told that one was close to the hotel. Most of all, we thoroughly enjoyed the pool and jacuzzi, which gave us something fun and relaxing to do, even when we are going through such a difficult time in our lives. My only complaint is that as clean as our room was, there was a strange musty smell in our room. That is my only drawback. I would definitely recommend this establishment, and will return!
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
"Just Right for What we Needed"
We needed a inexpensive place to stay overnight and the Sandwich Inn gave us just what we needed. A clean and comfortable place to stay with a free breakfast.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
Tony
"Beautiful and Clean Room"
Very friendly staff. Plenty of pillows. A lot of room and Amenities for your buck. Very quiet and relaxing. Awesome Pool.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
Pam
"Nice Hotel, lots to offer!"
Nice location and nice room. Everything was convenient and lots to offer! The inside pool was a little colder than I would normally like but overall everything was nice. There was a pool table, table tennis, shuffle board and 2 pools. Picnic area with grills. Great area. Breakfast was very basic.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
Tina
"Overpriced"
The room was neat, but smelled of musty, damp seawater. The refrigerator was not cold enough to store food and the walls were very thin. The staff was friendly and the pool facilities were nice.
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
"Room had a large area"
The room was big which was nice compared to the usual motel. The shower could have used a new shower head. It sprayed only on the outside so it wasn't a full shower spray. Complimentary breakfast was the usual nothing out of the ordinary.
4 night trip Aug 12, 2014
Smelled like mildew, everything in the room is old.
3 night trip Jul 29, 2014
"Just an average motel"
Spacious rooms but overall just a tired old motel. Some new manufactured flooring, paint and new bedding would do wonders for this place.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
Excellent choice for overnight stay.
1 night trip Aug 5, 2014
They went out of their way to accommodate the needs of my handicapped wife.
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
Not the poshest place, but convenient enough for where it is.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
"Adequate for basic needs"
Overall it was a pleasant stay. The room offered the essentials for any traveler: comfortable and clean bed. Ample space. Good amenities in the room and in the hotel. Close proximity to beaches and good food. The building itself has seen better days. It shows wear and tear. But for the cost and the location, we got good value.
3 night trip Jul 17, 2014
"Nice friendly staff and small quaint village"
Friendly, helpful staff, close to the beach and restaurants, also close to small shops!
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
Yvonne
"Very nice place to stay"
Good for the money, just a simple place to lay your head and enjoy the surroundings! Breakfast was simple but all we needed to start our day.
1 night trip Jul 14, 2014
Kimberly
"Just Ok"
This was a just an OK type of hotel, nothing fancy but clean. I liked how the suite had a bedroom w a door and a pull out couch, the room was a good size for a family and though nothing fancy it was clean. I was very disappointed we were KICKED out of the game room area after breakfast and told it didn't open til 9am. Too late in my opinion when the breakfast room is next door and louder. Also the outdoor pool was only 4' deep. It was OK for the one night stop over we needed and easy to get to off the highway.
1 night trip Jul 10, 2014
"Clean rooms 2 night comfy stay!"
Growing up going to the cape I was expecting the typical out of date hotel room. This was a pleasant surprise My double queen deluxe was roomy clean and comfortable with new updates and brand new firnishings in the bedroom. The AC stayed nice and cold & I had only wished they had a unit in the sleeping quarters because it was in the living room area only & we had to keep the bedroom door open to get the air in. All in all I would stay there again, very friendly staff. Nice indoor & outdoor pool and great location in Sandwich. The woman at the hotel front desk gave me some great info for breakfast, dinner and dessert places locally
2 night trip Jul 6, 2014
Traveler
"Great pools"
Our kids loved the pools (indoor and outdoor) and they had a good family restaurant and ice cream shop on either side. The grocery store is across the street There is also a large power plant across the street but you can't see it from inside the motel. It wasn't clear to the front desk how my deposit was applied and they put me in the wrong type of room. Make sure you print out your confirmation. Otherwise it was fine.
3 night trip Jul 7, 2014
Eva
"Nice family resort"
It was our first time on cape cod, and I think this hotel made it a great first. The staff was very helpful and the ability to bring our dog was great. We will say some of the other patrons were a little different than we were and made our last night slightly uncomfortable. But all in all we would stay again.
3 night family trip Jun 29, 2014
"convenient to Sandwich sites"
Aside from the fact that the fire alarm went off at 8:30AM because somebody burned their toast in the breakfast room, it was a good stay.
1 night family trip Jun 24, 2014
"This is a nice place to stay on the Cape"
Right down the street from Rt 6. Next door is the British Beer Co restaurant for some pub food. Room was quiet and comfortable. It is a motel-style with the doors on the outside. Nice pool in the lobby. Did not have the continental breakfast that was included (left too early). Staff was very friendly. Would stay here again should occasion arise.
1 night business trip Jun 17, 2014
EricL
I thought the hotel was very dated and rather pricey for the quality of the accomodation.
2 night trip Jun 13, 2014
"Overall the hotel is nice and great location"
Fair experience. Room was booked for thee and reserved a cot in case additional friends would attend. My friends in Mass decided to stay in room with us 3 and I was charged additional money. Didn't think that was a fair assessment.
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
joyce
"Great Place"
Our room was recently renovated. Very clean and comfortable. We were pleasantly surprised. We would definitely stay there again!
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
older hotel==more to do than average but needs updating..stay was okay..not again until updated
4 night trip May 30, 2014
grampie
"great hotel in a great area."
Service was personable and attentive. Rooms were huge. Great neighborhood.
1 night business trip May 27, 2014
"Quality + Reasonable price"
I loved the indoor pool. Staff was friendly. Rooms were simple, but adequate. Across the street from Stop & Shop. Breakfast, too!
1 night trip May 20, 2014
Auntie
"So-so"
During breakfast the circuit breakers kept popping, frustrating. The pool was to be heated, it wasn't. The a/c in our room wouldn't go below 72 degrees. The staff is nice but the hotel needs a major overhaul.
1 night trip May 17, 2014
"Close to school"
The room was very large, very clean. Wasn't there very long due to late check-in but enjoyed the stay. Would stay again.
1 night trip May 16, 2014
"Clean affordable hotel"
Hotel room was spacious but dated.
1 night trip May 9, 2014
"good location on rt. 6A in sandwich"
2 night stay in april-crummy wet weather so pool and Jacuzzi were a plus- Restaurant next door-British Beer works was great-offered 10% of meals (not alcohol)-Trivia night on thursday-go early so you can get a seat in the bar area;hard to play from restaurant- Young couple with baby in room next door-paper thin walls so we heard lots of baby cries.....not so good for sleeping after 630AM
Other trip May 3, 2014
Wi-Fi not working, otherwise OK hotel
1 night trip Apr 24, 2014
"A quick stop in the Cape..."
I chose this hotel because it allowed pets and I wanted to say that I visited the Cape on my way up through Boston. The view from the hotel isn't much (Power Generating Plant across the way). The location was good for people just wanted to stop into the Cape and the cleanliness was excellent. The only real complaint that I have is the fact that it's loud in the outside entry rooms... road and parking lot right in front. Their is a nice area to walk your dog right behind the hotel and it's close to restaurants and Sandy Neck.
1 night trip Apr 22, 2014
"Nice hotel well worth the price . . . a bargain"
The hotel room rate was reasonable--the average was about 100 per night. Our two-queen-beds suite was a large room with microwave and refrigerator. The location was good. Short distance to everything in Sandwich. The staff was competent and friendly enough. No complaints. We'll stay there again.
Other trip Apr 25, 2014
"Good hotel in a nice Cape Cod location!"
We were there for only 1 night for a family funeral. The staff checked us in early to accommodate our services. They were friendly and helpful. We had plenty of room for 7 of us in 2 suites. It was great to have the fridge and microwave, having a coffee maker would have made it perfect! The pool and hot tub were appreciated after a long day. The included breakfast was good. It was a very short stay. No complaints. Would stay here again. The location is excellent.
1 night trip Mar 13, 2014
Terry AH
"Good for one night getaway"
The hotel is nice and clean. The rooms are slightly outdated but could definitely be worse. Pool and hot tub are in good condition. The tv system definitely needs to be more up to date and the fridges aren't cold. Location is very easy to get to though!
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
jessie
"Pictures on web inaccurate beds small. Tub small"
It was just ok. Not worth the amount of money for this room in the off season
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
"An Excellent Value for Sandwich, MA"
My husband was scheduled for eye surgery in Sandwich at 6:30 AM with a follow-up visit the very next morning. Because the weather was so questionable with a possible blizzard and we HAD to be on time, we decided to book this hotel. The hotel is a little worn around the edges but it suited our purposes very well. I think it would be an excellent value for a family in the summer and the staff was quite friendly.
2 night trip Feb 12, 2014
Elaine
"not a "resort""
i didn't appreciate the $10.00 upcharge to check in prior to 3 p.m. when i got there at 2 and my room was ready. I didn't appreciate the $100.00 threat if one were to smoke in the room. The room did not have enough lighting and sparce decorations. Did like the refrigerator and the kitchette! it served my purposed for one nights stay. The pool looked very inviting, indoor and out! maybe summer time has a better feel of a resort, but i didn't sense it in Feb.
1 night trip Feb 1, 2014
susan
"one night get a way"
my daughter had hockey game in bourne which is an hour ride so we decided to stay in cape...nice location, pool and hot tub area nice...room had funny odor but clean...nice for quick get a way
Other trip Jan 29, 2014
My family had a great time, The hotel staff was great.
1 night family trip Dec 30, 2013