All hotels in Frisco, Texas, United States of America
7600 John Q Hammons Dr, Frisco, TX, 75034, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9484

"Close to everything in Frisco."
Great hotel overall. I like my bed a little softer but some like firm. No complaints.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Raymond
"Nice place for a weekend getaway."
Nice "stay-cation" for me and my wife. Nice hotel in a great location with plenty of restaurants and convenient shopping close by. Hotel is beginning to show some age although the common areas are very nice. Nice to have the complimentary evening reception although the food choices were about as meager as possible. When I have stayed at ES in the past, there were usually cheese and crackers, fruit, etc.; not hot tamales and gummy bears. Room was nice but had a noticeable aroma as if they were using air fresheners to cover up a musty smell. Wasn't bad, but it was pretty evident when you first enter the room. After a couple of minutes, I didn't notice it anymore.
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
Rex
"Hotel not as nice as most Embassy Suites Hotel"
Overall stay was ok. Our room was a corner room in between two guest room bathrooms. Everytime each guest went to restroom the noise was terrible. Woke us up each time and early morning. Bed uncomfortable and pillows cheap. Woke up with a headache. Breakfast buffet had good fruit but rest was terrible. I will choose a different hotel next time.
tracie
"party on"
i had my daughters sleepocer there. it was nice and the girls had a blast. breakfast was good too , had an omlette , awesome , keep the breakfast line stocked (ran out of bacon and syrup). definetly come back
1 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
FELECIA
"Nice getaway"
Great hotel and wonderful breakfast!
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
Brandon
"Amazing hotel"
It was perfect! Just what we were looking for and more. Definitely a stay again.
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
"Great place!"
Not the same level of Manager's reception as I've seen at other Embassy Suites.
2 night trip Nov 7, 2014
"too expensive"
too expensive
1 night business trip Oct 30, 2014
"Great for business travel"
Great location for a conference. Nice room, but not as plush as other Embassy Suites.
1 night business trip Oct 24, 2014
"Business during the weekend"
Nice room. Was a little disappointed in the restaurant grille...order 3 steaks and not one came out as ordered. Manager quickly addressed the issue.
2 night business trip Oct 17, 2014
SHARON
"Best hotel location in Frisco"
Very pleasant stay, hotel staff was accomodating and friendly. The Cypress Grille is an excellent choice for dinner if you're staying in-- highly recommend. The only thing that I can nitpick is that fact that you have to pay for wifi. I've stayed at dozens of Embassy Suites and have always had free wifi. Other that that very small thing, wonderful hotel!
1 night family trip Oct 18, 2014
"Luxury at an affordable price"
We checked in at 3:00. Our needs were accommodated with no difficulty. Staff was knowledgeable and friendly. The room had a great view. The indoor pool was great and the free breakfast was excellent. Checkout was a breeze.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
bob
"Everyone at the hotel was so friendly"
The staff was so friendly and super helpful!! The room was very spacious, clean, and comfy. Free breakfast was yummy and Cypress Grille in lobby has awesome sandwiches. Wish non-refundable pet deposit had not been so high since my small dog was with me to go to her Eye Veterinarian. Also I met family members at Dallas Arboretum Autumn Event, which was awesome! 65,000 pumpkins, gourds and squash in the Pumpkin Village! Dallas Arboretum is beautiful in any season.
2 night business trip Oct 2, 2014
Vickie
The hotel is in a great location and the staff was incredibly friendly and attentive to guest needs. However, the guest rooms and common areas are showing some age and soon need a refresh.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
wonderful and relaxing! Will definitely come back!
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Hidden costs"
Hotel personnel were very nice and room was very clean. HOWEVER..there was a ridiculous $10 charge to park anywhere on the property. There was an event the same evening and they were allowed to park for $3. With the cost of the hotel that should have been inclusive.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
"Absolutely awesome"
My wife and I stayed here for our anniversary. I was also doing a triathlon that weekend in the area. Because of our anniversary our room was upgraded at no cost, we arrived at our room with rose pedals on the bed and a place of chocolate dipped strawberry with sparkling cider.
1 night romance trip Sep 12, 2014
"Pastor"
Embassy has always on my bucket list and has proven its worthiness
2 night business trip Aug 7, 2014
"Anniversary"
The hotel staff were extremely friendly and accommodating. They upgraded our parking and gave us complimentary desserts and morning coffee upon learning we were celebrating our anniversary. The room while clean had a slight musky smell and feel.
1 night romance trip Sep 12, 2014
Thom Morris
"Manager's reception & breakfast on the decline"
The snacks at manager's reception were not what they have been in the past. There was a bowl of fruity candies, a bowl of spicy peanuts, and a bowl of pretzels. Over the years I have stayed at Embassy Suites, including this one, which have served chips and dips, raw veggies, popcorn, and other appetizing munchies. This manager's reception was disappointing not only because of snacks but they were understaffed and unable to serve drinks in a timely manner. At breakfast, there were no forks for a bit because of not enough staff. The bacon was undercooked and the omelette/waffle line was long. Overall, these amenities were not a reason to choose Embassy Suites as they were in the past.
1 night trip with friends Aug 31, 2014
Stay was very good with the exception of one thing. The chef that made the omlets on Sunday morning was rude. When we asked if there was turkey, he stated "do you see it on the list." This was uncalled for. He had dark hair approximately 30 years old, w/m. Other than his sheer rudeness, our stay was good. I rented three rooms on August 9, 2014.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
Janice
"Perfect for shopping in Frisco"
I have always enjoyed this Embassy Suites however the last 3 times I have stayed there the beds have not been as comfortable. I stay in hotels a lot and the bed makes it or breaks it. I am not sure if the beds have been changed or just simply worn out but I plan on staying at other Hilton hotels from now on.
2 night trip Aug 14, 2014
Christy
"Love this hotel!"
This embassy suites is in a great location, with plenty of restaurants around and a mall across the street. Great access to highways and right next to the minor league ball park. As always, ES has a great breakfast and spacious rooms.
1 night family trip Aug 18, 2014
"Parking"
To charge $10 to be able to park in the onsite parking garage is ridiculous. Otherwise, the hotel and breakfast was very yummy.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
"Awesome hotel"
One of the nicest staffs and cleanest hotels I've been to in a long time. Highly recommend it!
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
"Great Experience"
Embassy has always been one of my favorite hotels. The rooms are always nice and clean. The price includes a free breakfast that is far better than most hotels serve. They have an omelette station that serves made to order omelettes and a wide variety of other options. The only negative about this particular Embassy is that you have to pay for parking.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2014
Jack
"Excellent hotel"
Easy check-in, quality breakfast, clean room, quiet, efficient check-out.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"GetWay"
My daughter & i just wanted a couple days by ourselves. She absolutely loved the room. The balcony overlooked the ballpark. We watched the fireworks that night. She was overjoyed. Thanks so much. We will be back
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
"Too cold to eat"
Our room was great and the chance to watch a Rough Riders baseball game from our balcony was priceless. However, it was so cold in the lobby that I had to wrap my children in towels to eat breakfast.
3 night family trip Jul 18, 2014
The hotel was very nice, Love the free breakfast!
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
I left my phone charger however the hotel was unable to recover it
1 night trip Jun 30, 2014
hotel was very convenient for what we had going on. very disappointed with the room itself. the sofa sleeper was bent and jammed. so had to call guest services for assistance. they had to bring a crowbar to get the sleeper out of the sofa, but never asked to fix it. the following morning and i never got a call back from guest services to see if the issue had been taken care of. i could not put it away.... also the curtains were unraveling. i have stayed at many embassy, and never experienced anything like this. and base on the nightly rate, i did not expect this.
2 night trip Jun 6, 2014
"Good Hotel and a Great Location"
We stay at the ES in Frisco once or twice a year. Hotel staff is always incredibly helpful (none of my requests were ever met with anything less than an enthusiastic willingness to help), the lobby and pool area were kept clean and the check-in process was steller. My only complaint was that the room could have been cleaner; I had a previous guest's used washcloth fall out of the shower curtain and onto my head while I was placing items on the tub. Eww.. Dispite this, I wouldn't hesiate to stay at the ES again. The rooms are comfortable, staff friendly and is in a great location.
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
We are so impressed with the service and attitude of the employees. We can't say enough about it. It was truly a pleasant stay. An exceptional example to any other organization.
2 night trip May 24, 2014
The stay was fine. Unfortunately, my AMEX was charged multiple times for this single night stay. I am still trying to resolve the issue after three days of conversation with Customer Service.
1 night trip May 25, 2014
"Nice..."
Very nice hotel. Great breakfast buffet that they replenish with tasty food through out the breakfast hours. Nice evening reception. All staff was friendly and helpful. Had an issue with our room not cooling, staff moved us to another room since the issue was not resolved.
2 night trip May 16, 2014
"hotel room"
When we initially booked our hotel room online we looked carefully at the rooms and selected the room we believed to have a separate tub and separate bathroom, however when we arrived at the hotel we were stunned to see that our premium room was just a standard room with a standard bathroom. It seems that the booking website at the least is confusing at the most deliberately misrepresenting the quality and style of the rooms they have.
2 night family trip May 16, 2014
unhappy customer
"Room"
The room refrigerator had left over food ,, when it was cleaned next day , the refrigerator was still again not cleaned and I had to call desk to ask for the removal of left over food items.
2 night trip May 15, 2014
Gladys Knecht
"Never disappoints"
Our kids love staying at the Embassy. The indoor pool is always a hit, and so is breakfast. We had an awesome view of the Roughriders' centerfield. Only complaint is that we woke up early to be first in line for breakfast to beat the rush, but they were not ready. Usually, they are on point. Of course, we will stay there again.
1 night trip May 16, 2014
"Terrible"
2 hours later than check in time to get into a room. I told them I was there for a very important meeting and it was necessary for me to get a room ASAP and they said the best they could do was get one an hour past check in time. Then when I returned an hour later they said it would take another hour although they were clearly letting other people check in. Honestly the staff was pathetic and this was a terribly managed establishment I will never stay in again. Frisco is nice though
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
"Worth the drive"
We recently had some doctor's appointments in Dallas and have literally stayed at every Hotel in the central market area and decided to drive out further to Frisco to try this hotel after seeing it on Hotels.com. My entire family loved the hotel. The boys really enjoyed the very nice indoor pool area and hot tub, while my husband enjoyed the dry sauna. I personally liked the free happy hour and we all loved the great cook to order breakfast. Service was great all the way around and our room was a Suite that overlooked the ballfield and we watched a game that evening from our room! Very cool! We will definitely stay there again.
1 night business trip Apr 17, 2014
Jennifer S
"Family Friendly"
I would definitely bring my family back here again.
1 night business trip Apr 19, 2014
very nice
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
"Very Nice Hotel"
Overall A great stay for my family. Great breakfast and happy hour. In hotel restaurant was really good too. Great location with everything you can think of. Malls, restaurants, attractions, you name it, its there. Check it out for yourself. The only minus is that you have to pay for parking!!!!! $15 or $20 buck a DAY!!!
2 night trip Apr 4, 2014
Linda W
Hotel is awesome. Would have been nice for parking to have been validated.
1 night trip Apr 4, 2014
"Nice hotel-close to stonebriar and rough riders"
Great place to stay! The only negative was no free wifi.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
CM
Great hotel, great breakfast, large spacious rooms and convenient location.
1 night trip Mar 21, 2014
Shannon
"Great view and close to everything."
I love staying at the embassy suites in Frisco, Texas. It's always clean and welcoming and I feel safe since I usually stay by myself. I am a repeat customer and will continue to be since my daughter lives there. I can get to her house in five minutes as well as the mall and other shopping venues. I highly recommend this hotel. Oh yes, the free breakfast buffet is awesome and next time I an on booking a massage from the spa there.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
Awesome service. The staff was outstanding.
1 night business trip Mar 14, 2014
"It was OK???"
It was OK and that was the problem. I paid an additional $80 per night for their premium room, top floor, unlimited snacks, quiet. Unlimited snacks meant you, and everyone else on the floor, had access to 2 vending machines and a bowl of fruit. After giving you an 8 digit code that had to be entered each and every time you accessed the machine you could make a selection. OK, annoying but OK, problem was the machine was constantly empty and fruit bowl empty. Housekeeping was a shambles. Explained that to management and they said they would, "look into it". Very disappointed.
2 night romance trip Feb 28, 2014