All hotels in Frisco, Texas, United States of America
7600 John Q Hammons Dr, Frisco, TX, 75034, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9484

"fun in frisco"
very nice and the service was excellent
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
Bing
"Not what I expected"
The bathroom floor was dirty and I mopped it before I walked on it and the was pubic hair in the tub and drain and I cleaned that up. I was suppose to have extra towels and pillows and blankets when I got there had to call to get them. Was very unhappy with the cost of the room and how dirty it was . The closet door didn't work, mirrors were dirty and the hideabed was like sleeping on concrete.
Other trip Jun 6, 2015
manager
"Nice mini vacation at Embassy Suites"
We were staying for two nights to visit family in the area. We had a premium suite, which was nice for the free wifi and unlimited trips to the snack bar (a vending machine, but nicely stocked). We enjoyed the pool and hot tub, but was surprised at the large groups of pre-teen girls. When booking our reservation, I was told the hotel does not allow slumber parties. I thought that was weird, but obviously a new trend, and several groups obviously slipped through anyway.
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
Kandace
"Check in"
Room was not ready until 4:00, other than that everything was good.
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
"Fantastic location"
From the moment we stepped out of the shuttle from the airport to the moment we left the staff was incredible in their customer service and their professionalism. Even while there was a large event we weren't attending (Jimmy Buffet concert) that demanded a lot of bell hop time and service, their attention to detail, timing and our needs was never dropped for a moment. Breakfast was superb and our room always taken care.
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
Lynn
"somewhat annoyed"
Front desk staff was very nice, pool was HOT 101 degrees! Took a very long time to cool down after they keep saying they would add cold water to cool it down so the kids could swim, they never would add the water. They were very sorry about the situation.However pretty upset with housekeeping tapping the room key on our door at 9am repeatedly until we answered the door, after we chose the go green service, to purposely avoid having any housekeeping from bothering us. VERY ANNOYING!
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
"Excellent!"
Our bathroom light was out. Called to get it fixed but nobody came up. Great place overall though.
2 night family trip May 22, 2015
Duane
"Review"
Everything was great. Bathroom was a little untidy in the corners. A few toenails and general debris.
Response by Embassy Suites Dallas-Frisco Hotel, Convention Center, & Spa
Thank you for your review. We greatly appreciate your feedback and we sincerely apologize for the batrhoom condition. Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you back soon! Rich Lundt General Manager
1 night family trip May 8, 2015
Awesome rooms, staff and indoor pool! Breakfast was amazing!
Other trip May 11, 2015
It was a great stay and the hotel staff made it a very pleasing experience!
Other trip May 8, 2015
"Nice hotel close to shopping and restaurants"
I really like embassy because of the awesome breakfast,if you enjoy shopping it's next to one of the best shopping centers around
Other trip May 8, 2015
Desmond
"DO NOT stay at the Embassy Suites Dallas-Frisco"
The check in staff was not familiar with rates and told us that valet parking was $14 when it was $16 and if we wanted to park on the property it would cost an additional $10.95. In order to use our wifi it would cost $10.95 and the ice machines didn't work on floors 5 & 6 only 4. The bathroom was nasty, the shower head didn't work well at all and sprayed water all over. The sheets felt like they were washed in starch and the mattress was a rock. Breakfast was a joke, the fruit was out of season and limited to melons and pineapples, eggs were rubbery, biscuits were hard and gravy was lumpy.
Response by Embassy Suites Dallas-Frisco Hotel, Convention Center, & Spa
Thank you for your review. We greatly appreciate your feedback and we sincerely apologize for the issues that you experienced during your stay. We will be sure to take your comments about our property under consideration as we re-evaluate guest needs and continually work to improve our guest experience. We hope you will consider staying with us again the next time your travels bring you to our area. Rich Lundt General Manager
1 night trip with friends May 2, 2015
Trinket
"Ehhh it was ok"
For all the luxury cars we saw coming and going, my expectations were fairly high. Happy hour is cool. The elevator was cool. The room was outdated and had a "garage sale" odor. It just looked dingy. The couch cushions were virtually useless as they were so old you could feel the pullout bed underneath. There were dirty socks left in the floor from the previous visitors.some how housekeeping completely overlooked them laying beside the chair under the dining table in our room. The room was muggy and and the air conditioner wasn't the greatest as we only slept with the sheets bc it never cooled down much. I just expected the embassy to be better than it was. But I have stayed in worse. Guest services was great and friendly and very helpful. Breakfast was great! Really it just needs to be updated.
Other trip May 4, 2015
cyndi
"Excellent hotel, but charge for Internet"
I rate Embassy Suites as excellent in every category except one. I do not understand why they feel they must charge for Internet access. I can stay at numerous less expensive hotels and get free Internet. Free Internet is available to Hilton Honors members, of which I am one. Unfortunately, I did not have my member number and needed Internet access to get it; but in order to get free Internet access I needed my Hilton Honors number - a catch 22. That single incident cast a cloud over my recent stay at Embassy Suites. There are many other very fine hotels that provide free Internet. I may stay at Embassy Suites again, but probably not if another quality hotel with free Internet is also available.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Bruce
"Why stay anywhere else?"
Wonderful & relaxing
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
LATRISSA
"Worst beds ever"
The location is fabulous, right behind the Frisco Rough Rider Baseball Stadium. That said, I cannot recommend this hotel. The beds are awful (mattresses are so broken down that I woke up with massive back pain) and the cooked items on the breakfast buffet (pancakes, waffles, etc.) tasted like saw dust. My room was not very well cleaned.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
The pool, the exercise room, the hot tub, the sauna, and the breakfast all made this a very nice experience. We had a room on the 11th floor across from the baseball stadium. If you're a baseball fan, Room 1130 would be a great room to see a game. Even better would be a floor or two higher.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
"Perfect location --shopping and many restaurants!"
This embassy suites makes a perfect home base-- it's in the midst of a lot of shopping areas and more restaurants than you would have time to visit. Love the happy hour, too.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Elle
"Amazing"
From working in hotel business for many years I have high standards for hotels. This hotel went above all my standards! It was clean, comfortable, staff was great (especially Courtney at the front desk). We will definitely make our way back to stay at this hotel. Thank you for making our quick trip special.
2 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
Liz
"Perfect place to spend a weekend!"
Perfect getaway, about an hour from home, in the hottest growing area of the Metroplex, (maybe the Nation). Rooms were very roomy and very nice. Two TVs, (although bedroom TV didn't work, other one did), balcony overlooked Dr Ppr Park. Very clean and comfortable rooms. The hotel itself is, in our opinion very upscale and super sweet! Every member of staff was totally accommodating and friendly. The free breakfast was awesome and the evening complimentary Happy Hour was fantastic! My wife and I have found our new anniversary getaway hotel. We have every intention of going back!
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
RCG
"Frisco Hotel"
I was greeted by person at the desk like we were old friends. Made me feel welcome and interested in my stay. I had a room with a balcony and it was extremely windy. Door was damaged and whistling was present. The room was dated but very clean. Would stay again.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
bcates1988
"Stay 2 nights and get charged for 4 nights"
Paid for our two night stay back in November thru Expedia.com. During check-in, front desk attendant advised she would need my I.D. and credit card...for incidentals. I handed her my card and she proceeded to charge me an additional 2 nights stay for around $ 500.00. We didn't appreciate being charged twice for our stay and currently going thru red tape to get this fixed. What a mess !!
Response by Embassy Suites Dallas-Frisco Hotel, Convention Center, & Spa
Thank you for your feedback and taking the time to post your comments regarding our hotel. We apologize for the additional charges made to your credit card and any inconveniences this might have caused you. I have addressed this with my Front Desk team. Thank you so much for staying with us and we hope you will give us another opportunity to have you as our guest. Richard Lundt General Manager
2 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
"excellent!"
Enjoyed the room, space and staff. Also the pool and bar were extra nice!
Response by Embassy Suites Dallas-Frisco Hotel, Convention Center, & Spa
Thanks for staying with us, we work hard to make our guests happy. We appreciate your feedback!
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
Toney
"It was awesome then I got to the elevator."
Paying to park wasn't really cool. Nice fire alarm system though. This was a really busy weekend so therefore the elevators were very crowded everytime we used them.
Response by Embassy Suites Dallas-Frisco Hotel, Convention Center, & Spa
Thank you for your feedback and taking the time to post your comments regarding our hotel. I reviewed your comments regarding your stay with us and we want you to know we appreciate all the feedback we can get. Thank you so much for staying with us and we hope you will give us another opportunity to have you as our guest. Richard Lundt General Manager
1 night trip with friends Mar 14, 2015
"Girls Birthday get-a-way!"
We always enjoy our stay at Embassy.
Response by Embassy Suites Dallas-Frisco Hotel, Convention Center, & Spa
Thank you for your review. We are so glad that you enjoyed your Girls Birthday getaway with us.Thank you so much for staying with us and we hope to see you again the next time you are visiting the Frisco area. Rich Lundt General Manager
1 night trip with friends Mar 8, 2015
"Frisco shopping"
One night with nieces for a shopping trip. Not as aesthetically pleasing as other Embassy Suites but still pretty. Embassy Suites is always a great experience.
Response by Embassy Suites Dallas-Frisco Hotel, Convention Center, & Spa
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay. We appreciate your feedback and are glad you had a great experience staying with us. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon! Richard Lundt General Manager
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
Vicki
We enjoyed our stay and they were hosting the father daughter dance that night, so there were plenty of kids staying that night but we couldn't even tell once we went to our room!
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Won't go back"
Arrived late from driving in from San Antonio. They were still partying down stairs at 12 30 in the morning. Finally stopped about 1 30. Woke up at 6 with the room next door with kids screaming and slamming the door until 8 or so. Went down stairs to get coffee and fire alarm went off. Had to climb stairs to 6 th floor to get wife and kids. I know they have no control of fire alarm but I just lost my house to a fire 2 weeks before. Best thing of the stay was the valet got my car in 2 minutes and we were gone never to return again.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
father of 4
"Nightmare near Dr.Pepper Park......"
Very expensive... we paid about $150 to much for our overnight getaway! and also it was the wrong time to be their, young girls everywhere! Running in front of you,going up and down the elevators,pushing all the buttons and then running off, 14 stories to be exact,I love kids,and have raised 2 of my own,but where were their parents, its like they checked their children the hotel and just took off to the mini bar for the rest of the day.gymnastics nightmare! Didnt even go down to the cess pool and hot tub,vent was falling down in our room, people smoking pot,smelled just like a skunk,on their outside balcony,that we paid alot more for.I wont ever go back to bratville again!they needed more adult supervision and security.Sorry guys,very expensive, and very overrated! Unless someone else is paying your bill,you might give this hotel and second point of view.
1 night trip Feb 14, 2015
harold
"Great place to take family"
Staff was pleasant and accommodating. Facilities were top rated. However, the coffee machine in my room was broken. I left a note for the cleaning staff to fix or replace it but they ignored it, they apparently cleaned around the note and kept going.
Response by Embassy Suites Dallas-Frisco Hotel, Convention Center, & Spa
Thank you so much for your generous comments! It is always nice to hear when my staff takes such good care of our guests! Thank you again for staying with us and we hope to see you soon!
2 night trip with friends Feb 6, 2015
Tammy
"close to everything in Frisco"
Except for 3 things everything was great. We have stayed here before and had a great experience except for one issue and hoped they changed it(they didnt) I have a nut allergy and all they provided for snacks for the evening reception was nut mixes and liquor or pop.there was also no notification about the nuts being there either. the 2nd issue was unsupervised teenagers taking over the pool area(in a sense it couldn't truly be helped but some adults like to be able to enjoy and relax without yelling screaming obnoxious teenagers.The 3rd issue was we came in at 11am from a long drive and the car was packed.we wanted to be able to check in early and never had an issue before....and it wasnt but now they have established a early check in fee. .. great breakfast buffet,rooms were spacious(stayed in a 2 bed suite) the towels were HUGE and plentiful Also ignored the parking fee.its for the garage but the garage is surrounded around the parking lot and its no charge..
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Jess
"Close to everything in Frisco."
It was a pretty a much great experience except for the nightly reception . As a person with nut allergies that is all they had to snack on.No warm or hot appetizers and just pop and liquor. There was also no notices or signs to indicate someone with allergies about the snacks. .The swimming area was filled with unsupervised teenagers and I know this couldn't be helped.Also apparently unbeknownst to us since they just established it but if you try to check in before three they charge you an extra $25.. Also dont fall for the $10 a night parking. they have a parking lot around the parking garage that is free and the neighbor hood provides free parking and its a pretty safe area .
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Jess
"Cavalia stay"
My daughter and I came to town to see the Cavalia show at Dr pepper field. Staff was all smiles, greeted us promptly. Hotel was beautiful, loved the reception at night and breakfast in the morning. I would definitely recommend!
Response by Embassy Suites Dallas-Frisco Hotel, Convention Center, & Spa
Thank you for your kind words and we are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review. We hope to see you again the next time you are visiting the Frisco, TX area. Safe Travels! Rich Lundt General Manager
1 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
susan
"Very nice hotel with small drawbacks."
The hotel is nice and family friendly. There are three drawbacks. The room was very cold even with the heater set to 84. They have a vent that circulates outdoor air into the rooms. This causes a problem because hot air rises and cold air sinks. We were on the premium floor which is supposed to include free snacks, beverages and fruits. There were no fruits available and the machine was out of order most of the weekend. On top of that, keep in mind that this is a conference center and they are usually pretty full. Children play on the elevators and run around unsupervised. The breakfast buffet is excellent. The location is incredible with lots of attractions close by. Rooms are a nice size.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
Terryl
"Nice hotel but..."
The pool was freezing, hot tub was Luke warm. The pool ended up getting warm and hot tub was hot the day we had to check out. Staff was great, but the oldest bellman wasn't friendly. I felt like if I was a convenant to him. But the younger ones were very talkative, friendly and I didn't mind giving them a tip. Overall my experience was wonderful! Thank you
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Nelly
"Weekend Getaway"
This hotel is in a great location and it has some positives and negatives. First the positive - The location is great and lots to do in the area (shopping and restaurants). The overall condition of the hotel is pretty good and for the price we paid, I was pleased for an overnight stay. The room was in good condition and fairly well maintained. Now the negatives - I did feel a bit nickel and dimed. The parking was not free if you could not fit into the small number of spaces on the exterior. The garage was 10.00. When I arrived at 1pm instead of being greeted with a smiling face, I was told that if I wanted to check in at 1pm it would be a 25.00 extra upcharge. Crazy!! Then when I asked about getting a room with a balcony that was not well received either. Internet is an extra fee as well. The hotel is clean but feels a bit stuck in the 80's. I didn't find the overall appeal to be updated and modern. The front desk was not super helpful or friendly either time we called down to ask a question. The next time I go to Frisco for a getaway, I think I will look elsewhere for a hotel. We did get a GREAT deal on Expedia though which is why we changed our existing reservations to stay here vs another hotel in the immediate area. If they are having a game you might want to steer clear of a room on the back side that overlooks the Dr Pepper ballfield !!
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
Amby
Hotel was very clean and the staff was great! They were very helpful in finding nearby locations
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
"survey"
It was excellent
Response by Embassy Suites Dallas-Frisco Hotel, Convention Center, & Spa
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again soon. Rich Lundt General Manager
1 night business trip Jan 24, 2015
Dr. Ralph
"Would stay again."
Will stay again. Very nice hotel and an excellent breakfast! Not your typical hotel breakfast. My only concern was that the toilet seat was dirty and there were makeup stains on the towels.
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
"Family weekend getaway"
Great service!
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
"Excellent hotel"
We really enjoyed our stay! The accommodations were excellent, staff curious & available & the location & parking great! Highly recommend this facility!
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
chuck
"Hote stay"
We had an excellent time, and will return soon
"Close to ikea."
Very nice hotel for the price. Area was convenient to shopping eating mall and ikea.
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
"Not bad, but I'll try another hotel next time"
I had to keep reminding myself I didn't pay much for the room. Dated hotel but clean. Staff friendly but not out of their way helpful. A ton of families, so much so my kids elected not to swim due to the chaos at the pool. Could clearly hear kids in room above playing through the night, and conversations of next door including young child throwing a temper tantrum at 1:30 AM. Breakfast was par with continentals from other hotels in this price range. Great location, but there are a dozen others nearby.
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
"great hot"
We live in Frisco and stayed here for a night away. Hotel and spa were great! Would highly recommend.
"2015 Experience"
Upon arrival the greeters were occupied with personal conversation, & did not provide basic instructions regarding the locations of the parking , elevators,etc. There was also belongings from the previous occupants, inside the room. Insufficient range of channel selections. Best breakfast ever however ; better selections/ display than at other locations.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
Leisure Time
"Good value given the happy hour and breakfast"
Highlight of the hotel was the happy hour - open bar with bartender until 7:30 PM while we watched sports on TV. Second best part was the breakfast - made to order omelet station (included with room price). Hotel itself was fairly nice. I have stayed in nicer but no complaints. Rooms were large. The bed was not the most comfortable as we like softer beds - but everyone is different. We were able to park in the front lot with no parking fee. I know prior guests complained about the $10 fee. Maybe we just got lucky. Overall I recommend and would stay there again.
1 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
"Good stay"
Hotel was nice. Wasn't aware there was no wifi service in room, only in lobby. $10 parking per day. Otherwise great stay
1 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
"Looks like our favorite go to place when visiting"
We have stayed here a couple of times, and really enjoyed the facility. The room was nice, bed comfy and you just can beat the breakfast. We will be back.
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
My favorite place to stay for a family getaway. Hotels.com made it extremely easy and affordable.
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2014