All hotels in Negril, Jamaica
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights hereNorman Manley Boulevard, Negril, Westmoreland, Jamaica, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.9
    2.5
"frozen with 100% chance of bug bites"
i had little concern for the neighborhood because I've stayed nearby previously. Savvy solo travelers can feel comfortable getting around but it's not a block from stores etc. My frustration was the rusted tub, slippery floor (bug spray or sunblock?), lack of a key to the safe, no remote for the AC, window in the bathroom that wouldn't close (itchy, blistering bug bites from head to toe from this one), and no one manning the desk moments after check in and no one at check out. I had no choice but to roast or freeze because the AC was set too cold and could be turned off at the breaker or left on. The beach is standard basics but no amenities to be found. The artist on the beach is awesome!!
2 night trip Apr 25, 2015
"Negril Beach Stay"
We had a great time in Negril! This hotel is good for the price. I love that it was right on the beach and it was central to all the activities going on. I recommend it to those who are traveling on a budget.
5 night romance trip Mar 3, 2015
Leah
"Worst experience ever"
I was very displeased with my stay at the resort, everyday the lights go out and the AC don't work. I sleep in a hot room which was very uncomfortable, the sheets did change regularly and they limit the amount of bath towels per room, everyday I had to complained about having no lights to see and AC to keep cool. the hotel is terrible and no one cared of give a rats butt about the guest. My worst experience ever, I recommend no one to stay this resort
5 night business trip Aug 1, 2013
"Terrible experience"
No light, water didn't work & room was nasty!!! I was offered a free night but if the nights I paid for was this bad. I'm ok with not staying an extra night even if its free.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
"Great hotel on the beach"
Yes this hotel is a bit old and dated but the rooms were very clean and comfortable and the staff were super helpful with everything from arranging trips for us to giving recommendations for places to eat. The fact that it is right on the beach is one of the reasons we booked and yes people on the beach will try to sell you everything imaginable but a polite no thank you usually sends them on their way. The beach is clean and well maintained with sun loungers for guests to use and a bar for drinks and a restaurant for food. The power did go out a couple of times and with it the water, but it came back within a couple of hours most times and was not a huge problem, this happens all over Jamaica, you don't notice in bigger hotels as they have backup generators. Overall I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel and would recommend it for everyone, it was great service at a reasonable price.
Other trip Apr 8, 2013
Nick
"Relaxaion"
My expeience was wonderful, I was able o rest. the resort was not too crowded and everone was friendly.
Other trip Apr 1, 2013
Should take coffee pot off ammenities list. I asked all week and never received one. Didn't have my cup at all .
9 night trip Feb 19, 2013
Sherrie
"A very quite get away."
I love these little quite resorts, no one bothers you, you have peace and quite no one to tell you it's time to do this or that. they leave you alone and do what you want, you can come and go as you please at anytime you like. I love staying here.
Other trip Feb 28, 2013
Joni
nice hotel , no phones in rooms first day no remote for tv , nice staff would stay there again if given choice nice location
2 night trip Jan 23, 2013
mychael
"Great getaway spot"
Great visit again.
1 night trip Jan 11, 2013
Sandy
"Bait and switch"
Where do I start... Doors skin pulling off from scraping floor,fan sounds like crop duster plane while running,no water pressure for shower,tv in constant buffering mode,did not clean rooms,then when we just asked for towels at 4:00pm they delivered them at 10:00 PM,Restaraunt charged us 2.00 to re-do eggs they over cooked,AC unit shakes and sounds like it will fall off the wall,refrigerator door does not close so noting stays cold,Sheets are so old we can see through the material,Garden view was street view over taxi pick up.No phones at all on property except reception office The staff was very nice and the beach was amazing but the Title of Beach Club Resort is very misleading to me personally.
2 night family trip Dec 29, 2012
"HELL DON"T GO THERE"
Most of the staff members were not trained to be able to perform their job. They did not even try to make and effort. When the electricity went out because of hurricane Sandy so did the water. No one came around to offer any help of any kind, not even a word of comfort. The toliet in my room did not work so they told me to go next door to use the restroom. Even with no electricity and it was black dark. The one and only restaurant close down and no one told us that it was closing so we could get food. Therefore we had no way to eat so I had to walk down the street until I found something open because I am diabetic. This trip was terrible and I will never go there again. All other people that was on the same bus with us had better contact with the resort personal and was given credit for two days from the resorts. We only had and got a nightmare.
Other trip Oct 29, 2012
Sylvia
"You get what you pay forr"
Well this hotel is what it is.You have a bed and bathroom clean towels. The staff very nice. But the best part of this hotel is the beach!!!! It was beautiful .......words can say how clean and clear the water was. There is a restaurant on site very good and it serves american food.
Other trip Aug 23, 2012
Lori
"horrible hotel"
I hated it. The overall upkeep of the hotel was a disgrace. We requested a crib and didn't get one. we asked for towels and were told they weren't dry yet. Security at the hotel is very poor,people who were not staying there walk in and out and took guest parking spaces. They even stole my son's flip-flops. There was a huge cockroach in the bath tub and were told they have no staff there to take it out. My family and I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO THIS HOTEL
Other trip Aug 16, 2012
ANDREA
"enjoyed it"
very very very friendly staff, hotel was clean, A1 service, TY Ian ur a saint
Other trip Aug 1, 2012
Janice
"A Disappointing hotel - REALLY!!!"
I was misled by the online ratings of this hotel. In reality the property is very runned down, and in need up much maintenance. The beds were AWFUL, and the curtains looked like rags. My TV showed mostly green, and when I asked the staff to replace it I was given one without a remote. Our room was clean, but there was no soap, blow-dryer, iron NOR EVEN DRINKING GLASSES. The remote for the AC unit did not work - the batteries show signs of corrosion. The passages/walkways were unappealing, slippery and uncomfortable. Security seems a bit lacking. The lobby was small and uninviting. On a positive note, the property does have a nice beach (especially for kids), and we caught a lovely sunset. The staff tries to help, but seems unable to cope with the many issues. This hotels deserves no more than a 2 stars (3.5 is ridiculous!!!). The price was CHEAP, but I still feel cheated. THANK GOD I ONLY BOOKED ONE NIGHT!!!.
Other trip Jul 23, 2012
kiddo
"You won't be in the room that much"
Overall not too bad for the price. The bathroom was a little nasty. Very little hot water. The air conditioning worked great. Overall the grounds are nice. Good location near the town end of the beach, close enough but far enough away from the nightly shows on the beach. Security was very good. There was a guy out front and one walking around the property and the beach. Be aware that the room selection online is just a 'request' to the hotel. I booked an upstairs room for security reasons but ended up on the ground next to the office. Luckily not as much traffic as I thought but it was off season.
Other trip Jul 7, 2012
Sal
"close to shopping and negril square"
Orlando is an awesome chef..Best lobster i ever had.Also the juices at the bar were excellent.Loved the beauty and the quiet and peace at the beach.The grounds and beach are well maintained .The lodging itself needs a major overhaul as it is run down.But the room was cleaned daily with lots of fresh towels daily and the staff were great.well worth the price paid.
Family trip Jun 29, 2012
lorna
"BFF VACATIONING TOGETHER"
This was my second stay at the Negril Beach Club Resort. Although, I booked this time by accident,thought I was booking another resort, lol. But, as it turn out, my girlfriends and I was very glad, because the stay was very very nice. The rooms was pleasant and clean, and we just love the upstair balconies, the staff was pleasant. The hotel is located on the beach and close proximity of everything. The resturant was ok, we ate out mostly. Yes we would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Jun 26, 2012
Margie
"Good Quality"
I frequent Jamaica, this is my 3rd time staying at this hotel and the only complaints I have is that they constantly run out of food!!
Family trip May 28, 2012
LC

"Negril beach club"
Negril is beautiful the hotel is like a 1 star for me they kept the rooms clean hotel needs lots of renovation quite outdated ... Would not stay here again ... If u are on a budget and not concerned about comfortable accommodations then this is a place u can consider ..
5 night romance trip Mar 5, 2015
Roxane
"our ATI dream week break"
The stay here was nice, but wasn't too happy about a $1,500 deposit we had to pay on arrival because I was not told about this fee beforehand.
Family trip Aug 7, 2012
Milla

"Skulle komma tillbaka"
Väldigt sliten inredning. men kanonläge och schyst strand
4 night romance trip Mar 11, 2015
Carolin
SE
2 night trip with friends Mar 8, 2015

TripAdvisor reviews for Negril Beach Club

"Didn't feel welcome"
04/24/15 Djhhtfnj
Checkin about noon poor welcome an greeting. Room need to upgrade an also need flat screen tv's property need maintenance wrk but overall nice place to hang but really need maintenance worker...........
"Miss sacha"
04/11/15 Sacha H
All I can say is if your a bit fussy like me please check room out before you book! Privately owned condos and we had to choose the saddest in total need of renovation, I wanted to turn right back and leave!! My cousin had stayed with his family so was his recommendations that we stay as price was $4,000 a night😨 the kids where happy because of the pool and beach was meant to stay 4 night I couldn't do it 2 nights and I had to get out! Don't get me wrong if you get a nice condo your laughing grounds well kept pool clean 5 chained chair to sit on Used restaurant for chips as my son only eat chips, $200 and $350 large! very skimpy portions could count chips in small box any how beach nice pool nice guest friendly as other have said don't expect 5 star accommodation! ! Not In our condo that's for sure
"The part about this place is the beach"
04/04/15 Nique J Bronx, New York
They need to take better care of this place, i wasn't excited about the rooms or the property. The beach on the other hand was awesome. I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone, unless you plan to be outside or by the beach most of the time.
"No thank you"
03/18/15 Redgirl4
We arrived at NBC on March 15th around 1:30 our room wasn't ready yet, so we went to the restaurant and had a bite to eat the jerk chicken wrap was pretty good. The pina colada looked and tasted like a slush. After lunch our room was ready (not a studio with a king) like we reserved. The air conditioner was leaking, the decor was dated and the room itself was not as nice as the project apt. On good times. The beach is nice but not nice enough to stay. After entering the room we went to the patio and immediately booked a room elsewhere. I was not expecting a 5 star hotel but I was not expecting a point 5 star either.
"Sometimes you really can't go home again !"
03/17/15 sunnie7 detroit
Returned to the "Club" after staying elsewhere for the last 10 yrs . Nothing has changed and that means for the better. Our unit was pretty dumpy, but there are very nice ones also, Luck of the draw. There are three factors in NBCC, one portion is considered Mariners Hotel, some are timeshares, and some are private. We had a/c two bedrooms, nice little porch area. Kitchen was fully equipped. The best part is you are right on the beach in a perfect location for walking to the stores, town, and up and down the 7 Mile Beach. Don't expect any 5 star service of any kind. The hot tub was down and the pool looked iffy . Not really a thang ............ we were there for the beach. But having the pool is nice too when it's good. I did try the restaurant had a great omelet and actually good service, Can't comment on other meals. The chair attendant was a rude boy, barely looks and acts like you are asking for gold when you really just want a chair to kick back and enjoy the beach show. At one point he totally ignored me because he did not want to get that 4th chair. I told him to unchain it and I will take myself and drag it away . NO TIP FOR YOU !! On another day a different man was there very polite I tipped him at once and got the chairs. I would have tipped the other guy had he not been rude . That is your job to get the chairs, if you don't want the job 100s of people would love to have it. The worst part was the rude rude people that were above us. I have never been around such loud and obnoxious people ever. There is security there but I would say dicey at best. This used to be my favorite and only place I would stay. All and all it was good. Would I stay there again ? Perhaps if I could be promised a specific unit. The beach is great, there all kinds of place to go for drinks and eating all along the beach. Just do not expect a 5 star place and really don't expect much, if you are a fancy dancy all inclusive type, this is not your place. But if you like basic and can fend for yourself, get a good deal and go to Jamaica Mon !
"Nice beach"
03/17/15 hambly kingston
Recently stayed here for 2 nights in a 2 bedroom apartment. Great location and very nice beach. Apartment was great for us 2 bedroom 2 baths. Unusual for Jamaica we had lots of water pressure and lots of hot water. Like a lot of properties the place could stand a major renovation but it was clean and very affordable. As long as you understand it is not the Ritz I would totally recommend the place to others.
"Condo's were acceptable but wrong end of the beach."
03/03/15 CoupleEmptyNesters Windsor, Canada
We had room D24, nothing fancy kinda of plain and outdated but sleep-able. We had a working fridge and working TV and AC. The bed was a little hard and the room was dark. There was a door which was an entry to the next unit, we didn't trust the key hole lock so we braced a large chair between it and the wall just in case. The grounds are clean, the pool area is ok, but needs some paint and new deck steps. Hot tub was out of commission and looked like it had been that way for a while. The beach is a good size. We found that this end of the beach is not as exciting, nor as many establishments as the middle or North end of the beach. The plus was it's a short walk into town from there. There were quite a few cats hanging around and that's probably because our neighbours were feeding them out of a cat food bag, we figured they must be staying for a while. We heard a few cat fights at night. Check in is not until 4pm so beware if you arrive too early and need a place to put your luggage, they wanted us to leave our's outside their office. Na na. Check out is at 11am so again if you are stuck until the afternoon you may have a problem storing your luggage. We probably wouldn't stay here again and mainly because it's not the area of the beach we most enjoy. The other guests at the condo seemed nice as well as return guests.
02/18/15 Bob G New York City, New York
We had a great stay in December, stayed in B-23 and friends stayed in B-24. The grounds were well kept and the staff was friendly and very attentive. The rooms were very clean and modern, I agree with others that B-23 and B-24 are two of the best rooms on the property and overlook the garden/pool. The patio was wonderful with roll down shades for privacy and fan with lighting to sit outside at night on the patio benches which were made of wood (a nice touch). Kitchen had a fridge, stove/oven, microwave, sink with good water pressure. Bathrooms had good water pressure, too, which was important for us since many places in Jamaica have low water pressure. AC was nice and cold and that was a big plus with the heat after a long day on the beach. The beach was gorgeous and raked every morning, plenty on room to lay around and the ocean is far better in Negril with no seaweed/grass which you find in Montego Bay. Food was good and the portions were great, menu prices were decent and you can walk the beach or take a cab along the strip or downtown to eat (Sweet Spice and Cosmos were great!). The rooms we stayed in were private rooms (someone owns them) and they were book with Jean (who is wonderful to deal with). The property goes by two names "Negril Beach Club Condos" and the "hotel" side. DO NOT stay in the hotel side it is horrible, book with Jean at the Condos and you will have a great time.
"Lower your expectations and you will have a great time!"
02/12/15 KevCher2 Bristow, Virginia
This hotel is nothing special but the beach is wonderful! It is clean, and safe and a great place to be on 7 mile and not break the bank. You just have to check your pretentiousness at the door. After all...we were never in our room because the beach was spectacular! Drinks and food are so so...but we knew that having been numerous times. Just pick up some beer at a store...and some snacks and eat out! Everything will be irie!
"Going back."
02/10/15 Shawny75 Regina, Canada
This condo is improving all the time. There has been some litigation with an owner who took the money and ran but that is progressing. Jamaica is improving every day. Our room had everything but a toaster. We made biscuits in the oven, also brownies. The air conditioning worked well which is a big deal for me. There are endless possibilities of places to eat on the property and within walking distance. Suggestions: They need to put safety bars in every tub/shower, and those newer shower curtain rails that bow out to give more room. More shelves in the bathroom. One problem is that things don't get fixed quickly. Light bulbs need to get replaced. Light fixtures need to get cleaned more often, and the ceiling fan shouldn't be so wobbly! But for the price and especially for the people and the beach, it is well worth the money. I smelled bleach every time the cleaners came, and never saw bugs in the room. The balcony is great. Shopping in Negril is good at the Hi/Low and I'm told better in Sav. We patronized Shamrock a lot for their fresh orange juice and milk. There are drivers available always around the condo so you can get to the German Bar or the Rockhouse or go on an excursion. If you want to stay in an American luxury hotel, stay at the Riu or Sandals and spend your money there. I'm staying there again next year. The staff at the hotel are exceptional and can find anything for you. Kevin is a jack of all trades, and the restaurant on the property will make you what you want. They have great burgers and fries. Jon at the bar was great.