All hotels in Honolulu, Hawaii, United States of America

Good internet service
    Room is all right
    Breakfast is average
"Hawaii vacation"
I enjoyed my stay at Luana..I would stay there again on my next visit
Family trip Apr 17, 2016
Overall the hotel was great, perfect location for The Hapalua half marathon.
3 night trip with friends Apr 9, 2016
"Family Vacation w/ birthday celebration."
Was greeted by Allan upon arrival. He was very friendly and helpful. The pool is amazing. The only thing we didn't like is no restaurant or bar in hotel. Nothing to do at the hotel if u just wanna return to hotel to relax other than the pool. Did enjoy wine and cheese hr. To mingle with other quest.
4 night family trip Apr 2, 2016
sandra
My stat at luana was really good. The staff was grest especially, Jess and Amy. Thank you for all the help.
5 night trip Mar 29, 2016
Tatiana
"Good spot in Waikiki"
Great hotel service Convenient location with access to the park and beach. Very clean and friendly staff.
2 night romance trip Feb 23, 2016
Kathleen
"NICE ROOM W/VIEW..."
Was great overall, location and area was perfect with a fantastic view of Waikiki and Fort De Russy Park. The only thing was the room w/kitchenette was smaller than expected and the elevators were very old/slow with one of them under renovation at the time. Staff were very accommodating and friendly, will stay there again...
7 night family trip Mar 20, 2016
"Great family Hotel"
Visited for family vacation. Had a amazing stay. Staff was very friendly and helpful. We loved the free use of beach cruisers that was included in the stay, made it so easy to visit the beach, kids would surf and then we could bike a little ways and eat a great dinner at any of the many great restaurants nearby.
4 night family trip Mar 21, 2016
Cecilia
"Terrible elevator service"
We just stayed there for six nights. Everything else was ok except for two things. We stayed on the 7th floor and the street traffic and construction noises were terrible during night. But the worst problem was the elevator service. Most times we had to wait for a few minutes; one time, we had to wait for more than 15 minutes and we missed our appointment. We were told that the elevators were under the annual maintenance.
6 night romance trip Mar 12, 2016
"Good Hotel all around"
good rooms. great service. beds hurt my back. but that may just be me.
4 night family trip Mar 7, 2016
Ashley
Couldn't figure out the high rating. Rooms were not that clean. The restaurant on site was closed for remodeling. Place was kind of run down.
2 night family trip Mar 9, 2016
"Great Waikiki Value"
Ideal spot for shopping and beach access
1 night romance trip Mar 5, 2016
"Not a hotel!"
It was NOT what I was looking for! No restaurants, no entertainment, no activities. They said that if we wanted something to eat, we would have to hike to a restaurant (my husband has trouble walking) or we could order in from Round Table Pizza. We could do that at home! I called another Hotel and left.
2 night family trip Feb 29, 2016
This was a nice hotel - the staff are really friendly and the hotel offers a lot of free amenities such as free DVDs, beach towels, bikes, and drinks (happy hour)
2 night romance trip Feb 29, 2016
"I would recommend this hotel to my friends"
The staff was great, very helpful and respectful.
1 night business trip Feb 29, 2016
Vivina
"Amazing beautiful hotel"
The hotel was amazing, the only complain would be that every time the neighbours would open their balcony door....it was very noisy. Other than that everything else was perfect
6 night romance trip Feb 8, 2016
Pamela
"3 night stay"
Our room had a full kitchen which was nice to prepare meals. Coffee was provided down in the lobby daily so we never used the coffee maker. Our kitchen had a dishwasher which was also nice. Honolulu is busy and there are lots of people which was not our favorite but having a rental car was a plus. Good restaurants close to the hotel. Beach within walking distance.
3 night family trip Feb 7, 2016
"Clean, affordable, convenient."
Had a great, clean, affordable and friendly experience with these folks. I will be staying again, except next time I'll be booking directly with the hotel in order to take advantage of kamaaina rates. Mahalo!
2 night trip with friends Feb 6, 2016
Just one night but loved the room and the hotel. Staff were friendly and helpful, everything was clean and nicely furnished. Kitchen was huge.
1 night trip Feb 5, 2016
Kathleen
"Great Stay - Recommend"
Good: location (close to beach, shopping, restaurants, transportation); majority of staff was friendly and very accommodating; double beds w/living room and kitchen were very spacious, beach essentials (towels, chairs, umbrellas) were useful. Bad: Air condition leaked, but was fixed right away. Ugly: Due to our room rate I think the parking and basic resort amenities should have been included. The $35.00/day parking fee and $15.00/day resort fee seemed excessive.
4 night family trip Jan 28, 2016
Theresa
"Hawaii in January"
While I was there on business, my wife was able to enjoy all that Hawaii has to offer. Our room was very comfortable and we enjoyed having our little kitchen. The staff was amazing! Thank you for a great week!
7 night business trip Jan 23, 2016
Jeffrey
"hackney group"
so nice we deided to spend a extra night.
3 night trip with friends Jan 20, 2016
Bonnie
"Nice place. Wish I had stayed longer."
I stayed only on a quick overnight so did not check out the neighborhood or use the hotel's amenities. My room was spacious, comfortable and quiet with a free upgrade so I had a water view. Desk clerk was friendly and helpful. My only (relatively minor because I was there such a short time) complaint was that there was no wi-fi. The network was there but could not connect to the internet.
1 night family trip Jan 20, 2016
"Falls Short"
While the staff are friendly, the facility has a lot of deferred maintenance. Room was noisy and AC unit was very old. Our feet would get dirty when we walked on the floor without socks. A very tired hotel.
Other trip Jan 18, 2016
"Great location and value."
Our second time here. Good location & amenities. Only problem was with wifi. Very intermittent.
3 night romance trip Jan 13, 2016
We had requested a room on the street side with 2 queen beds overlooking Kuhio Street. When we got there we were put in a room overlooking the gas station. We were going to deal with it except the sliding glass door would not open. We then went back to the desk and explained the issue and again was given another room overlooking the gray tin roof and only 1 queen bed and a sofa...lets just say after a week on that sofa was enough! The room (215) was quite loud, 1 bed, no microwave, no view!!!
Other trip Jan 17, 2016
PJ
"Older Hotel close everything"
Nice amenities, older hotel but updated, needs work on room security, our door sometimes would not close even with deadbolt, they had to come and fix it twice, also the safe broke down twice. Travertine floors instead of carpet is a plus for those with allergies it was very clean. All of the hotel staff were very friendly & very helpful from Tyler at the concierge desk and Eric and Elton at the front desk to the housekeeping and bellhops. Hospitality nights Monday Wednesday Friday were very nice, red & white wine and beer, all you can eat cheese, crackers and grapes. Live Hawaiian music and hula dancer. Ice water with lemon available in the lobby along with red apples. Closable sun blocking curtains would be nice for the morning sun. Only had sheer ones in our room. Older air conditioner unit but worked well. Fully stocked kitchenette. Hair dryer and iron.
Other trip Dec 31, 2015
"Great Service! Has everything!"
Don't let this small hotel fool you, it offers everything you could possibly want in a hotel and more! Besides a pool, bbq, gym, movie rentals, a business center, parking and free wifi,they even offered extra things like yoga and a social hour with wine, cheese and entertainment. The hotel was nice, tastefully decorated, and the staff was friendly and professional. If you want to stay in a smaller hotel, that is walking distance to everything, then this is the place for you.
2 night family trip Dec 22, 2015
Annette
$35 valet parking + Room fee 15 = 50$ + tax a day is a total rip off . Hawaiian businesses are greedy overall and try to rip you off as much as you can. Hawaii is a nice beautiful place but not the businesses.
Other trip Dec 28, 2015
Unknown
"Sofa bed :("
Do not like sofabeds everything else could have woked but we left after 1 nite
4 night family trip Dec 19, 2015
clayton
"Not my first chioce"
Room had a very strong potpourri smell. The driveway is extremely hard to get out of because it is right in front of a stoplight and cross walk. There is a $15 per day resort fee that covers dvd/game rentals and $35 per day valet. Since I was traveling for work I do not take advantage of $50 a day worth of hotel amenities.
2 night business trip Dec 14, 2015
Expedia
"Great location but too noisy"
Great location. But stand on busy street and noisy neighborhood (next to gas stand). So probably crazy riders sounded big noise when leave there. Unfortunate can't sleep until 12am before day of marathon.
2 night trip Dec 12, 2015
Masaaki
"Close to the beach and very warm pool!"
The staff was very helpful with any questions we had. They gave good directions for events and places to go. The tours were very good and very helpful hints. I am sure we could have taken cheaper tours but the extra hints we received was worth the extra cost!
Other trip Dec 15, 2015
Ask for wake up call last morning and did not receive one. Shuttle we ask for the day before did not happen. Not sure what the problem was but it could have been a disaster but we got a taxi. Weird.
1 night romance trip Dec 7, 2015
"convenient clean hotel in Waikiki"
Nice location not too far from beach. Close to restaurants. pricey, but then again everything in Waikiki is. In-building laundromat--cheapest and best I've used in years. elevators are glacially slow, however and stair access not easy to use.
6 night romance trip Nov 29, 2015
Great and staff very helpful until the last evening. We inquired about airport shuttle and wake up call. Never received a wake up call and shuttle did not happen. Ended up taking a taxi. Very ODD.
4 night romance trip Dec 3, 2015
linda
Didnt always clean room or leave coffee. Parking at hotel 35. No view of ocean.no food. Just ok.hard beds.
6 night romance trip Nov 27, 2015
Leona
"Totally great"
Everything was better than great. It was ever close to where all the tours will pick you up. You don't even need a car.
6 night trip Nov 16, 2015
steven
"Family holiday"
Excellent accomodation for the family. Location is central to beach and shopping.
11 night family trip Nov 15, 2015
"The best place to stay in Waikiki"
To the staff at the Luana, I thank you very much for your hospitality sometimes even the smallest thing you can do for someone who is having a hard time in there life can mean so much. With that said from the valet to the security and the customer service agents at the front counter esp. Hui me and my wife thank you so much! And we will be back.
Other trip Nov 26, 2015
Harry
"Not up to my standards in accommodations."
I booked months in advance and they gave me a room on the first floor. To get a higher floor they wanted to charge me an extra $70 to $100 a night. I had already paid enough for the room.
Other trip Nov 22, 2015
Pamela
"Really great stay"
Beautiful quiet rooms with a small balcony! Could use a microwave in room and faster elevators - but otherwise fabulous!
Other trip Nov 21, 2015
melissa
"Wonderful!"
I was impressed. Everything looked clean and modern yet tastefully Hawaiian. Free parking, wine and cheese, water and coffee, and DVDs added to the unexpected perks. I would love to come here again.
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2015
Really enjoyed staying at the Luana. The staff and other residents were all great. The hotel was clean and the room was spacious. Enjoyed the morning yoga and afternoon social events. Would highly recommend staying here. Short walk from both the Hawaii Convention Center and Waikiki Beach.
4 night trip with friends Oct 27, 2015
Shawnay
Staff was friendly and helpful, Lobby looked great but the rooms really suck. Looks like they haven't been remodeled since the 80s. Doors sticking with slides worn out. And room did not have the amenities stated in hotel info. My rating would be Truck Stop Motel or 1.5.
1 night romance trip Oct 30, 2015
DOUGLAS
"Very nice accommodations.."
The staff was very friendly, helpful and courteous. I missed the fact that there was a resort fee in the booking details, but the entire experience was great. The beach is within walking distance. There are stores and restaurants really close by.
3 night family trip Oct 26, 2015
Evelyn
"Friendly staff"
Very friendly staff. Free bikes to borrow and ride around town. Short walk through park to beach. I would stay again. Mahalo
2 night trip Oct 13, 2015
Timothy
"Room with a kitchen"
The Luana was a great hotel, I'd reccomend it to anyone, It's a beautiful 10 min walk to the beach, the hotel staff was very friendly and helpful, They provided bikes, beach supplies and much more. The only down fall was that we booked a room with a kitchen and the kitchen didn't have a lot of things that you'd expect to be in a kitchen.. I.e. Bowls, blender and much more.
4 night family trip Oct 22, 2015
"Great stay and wonderful staff!"
Just needed a microwave, other than that it was a perfect stay! Thank you~
1 night family trip Oct 20, 2015
Sandra
"Free happy hour"
Great hotel and location. Definitely loved the free happy hour they offer Monday, Wednesday & Friday fr 5-6pm. Lovely pool. Nice BBQ grills. Cool little fitness facility.
3 night family trip Oct 5, 2015
Rudyard
"Bright, clean, comfortable - short walk to beach"
The room we had wasn't one of the type of rooms that is classified as having a kitchenette, but it did have a decent sized mini fridge, microwave, toaster, and coffee maker all in a kitchen-type area with drawers, cupboards, sink and countertop for preparing little snacks and such. It also was stocked with plates, cups, and silverware. So if you were thinking about what type of room to get(with or without kitchenette) as long as you don't need a stovetop, all the rooms seem to have a kitchen-like area. The room also had a sitting area with a sofa(fold out) and coffee table, a small table to sit at with two chairs, and a balcony with a couple chairs to hang out in. So all in all it was a very bright and comfortable place to hang out (although we only really used the room to sleep and shower). The bed was very comfortable. I really liked that they offered morning yoga classes several times a week. Why don't more hotels do that? The instructors were really good too. My only complaints were: The A/C unit could have been a bit quieter and the lobby staff could have been a bit more attentive to the coffee and tea station in the mornings.
4 night family trip Oct 7, 2015