All hotels in Lewisburg, Pennsylvania, United States of America
134 Walter Dr, Lewisburg, PA, 17837, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9401

Perfect hotel in that location, especially as a good alternative for Penn State games.
"Family Wedding Shower Trip"
We had a suite to accomodate daughter and grandchildren. They emjoyed the pool before going to bed. Nice for the kids
1 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
debra
"A treasure find"
The design of this hotel was easy,,compact,very attractive it was nestled in well thought landscaping that made it private,guite andnature friendly. The hot breakfast even came with a gracious well groomed waitress. To put whip cream on the cake was that we got a great price. We are returning for another get away We like lewisburg especially the art deco theater
2 night romance trip Oct 28, 2014
Ann Marie
"Clean, comfortable family road trip stop"
This hotel is convenient to the highway, stores and restaurants, has good facilities and a friendly staff. It was quiet and comfortable. The pool is very nice, the free breakfast buffet is great and there's even a small lending library if you need a book (for adults and kids).
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
Dax
"Loved the Suite layout"
Traveling with a family, it was wonderful to have a separate living space outside the master bedroom. Very friendly front desk staff, even gave us an early check in, spacious room and bathroom, clean pool & hot tub, bonus free hot breakfast buffet in the morning. Will definitely return!
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"A better deal than State College,PA for football"
Clean and comfortable room many $ less expensive. About 80 minutes from. State College. Only complaint They were out of pastry by 9:30 am. Would recommend this motelr
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Fred
"Swim competition at Bucknell U. A must stay!"
From the moment I checked in until my departure this hotel was terrific! The facilities of pool and hot tub are also well kept and opened until midnight. I have medical issues and having these faciliities open are a bug blessing to me. A definite repear stay!
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
Margaret
"For The First Bucknell Visit, Not Bad!"
It was the last leg on a four college tour. Lewisburg is a small, bucolic college town. We'd driven from PIttsburgh after seeing PItt, Carnegie Mellon and Duquesne. When we got to the CIS, my son, per usual, didn't move from the hotel room (which was a comfortable Double Queen) CIS is on the North end of the fairly small downtown. I was desperate for dinner and wasn't up to the sports bar next door (Damon's: Which isn't bad. I picked up something for my son on the way back from MY dinner!) A quick online search produced Elizabeth's American Bistro in the neat, antique downtown. Food, good. Next morning, a passable hot breakfast buffet. Staff couldn't have been nicer. CIS is a great first time place! If my son picks Bucknell, will probably pick a B & B for future visits.
1 night trip Oct 10, 2014
Doug
The staff was warm and friendly. A request for more towels in the pool area was filled immediately. The breakfast was plentiful and delicious. The rooms were clean and well maintained.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
The
Our experience was fine; no interruptions, and the breakfast was great.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"Lewisburg Pa Stay"
Country Inn & Suites was great. Very nice hotel. I just wished I booked with them directly instead of with hotelsdotcom whom I will never use again nor recommend to anyone.
4 night romance trip Sep 12, 2014
"Perfect Choice"
Took our son up to Bucknell for a sporting event so he could see the school. This hotel was conveniently located, extremely clean and the rooms were very spacious. My wife is very picky on hotels (think Ritz Carlton), and she was very happy with everything. We would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Sports Dad
"Visiting Bucknell"
Very nice place to stay in Lewisburg. The staff is friendly and very helpful. The breakfast buffet was well-stocked and very clean. Will stay there again when in Lewisburg.
2 night trip Sep 12, 2014
"Checking out Bucknell"
We stayed here as part of a family trip exploring a number of prospective colleges for my son. The hotel was very convenient to Bucknell and downtown Lewisburg, clean, and comfortable. The staff was also friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay here again if I were in the area.
1 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
"Enjoyable stay! Nice location for our trip to L.L"
With two 11 year old boys, pool facility was good. Grandparents enjoyed the hot tub. Stayed for three nights, but gone most all day. The facilities were good and towels and linens very nice. A little difficult to regulate room temp from day to night, but o.k.
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
Bobbie
hotel was great. close to shopping and rest. not far from college
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
Excellent room, excellent staff, excellent location. Close to shopping, easy access to highway.
2 night family trip Aug 15, 2014
hotel was nice but bathroom was not very clean I had to call to get cleaned
3 night trip Aug 14, 2014
The personnel were very cheerful and friendly. Things seem to run very smoothly despite the heavy Little League traffic.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
"The hotel was clean and nice."
The hotel was clean and nice. Except that the toilet didn't work and the hot tube in the pool didn't work also
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
"Everything we could want"
We arrived at hotel later than expected and phoned ahead to notify front desk. The desk staff had our check-in forms ready to sign as we walked in the lobby. Upon seeing we were traveling with our grandsons, she informed me the closing time of the pool so they could swim and quickly gave us the breakfast times and offered us any assistance . we might need. The pool had seating and tables to lounge at while watching the swimmers, and plenty of pool towels for being so late in the evening. The room was very spacious, beds and sheets very comfortable, 4 large bath towels, bottled water in the mini fridge, and the newspaper all waiting in the room. The air conditioning was quiet, not blowing all night. The breakfast was a full meal, anything you could want. We were very satisfied with everything.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
Debra
"Very nice!"
The hotel is one of the "homiest" I have stayed in. The staff are very kind, too. The included breakfast has a nice selection of hot and cold options.
6 night family trip Aug 3, 2014
Very clean and extremely comfortable beds and pillows.
1 night trip Jul 31, 2014
True country side appearance and set up. Close to several restaurants. Overnight stay only. Worked well on our long trip
1 night business trip Aug 1, 2014
dsmgirl
The hotel was in good condition, and the rooms were comfortable and clean. This was a nice hotel to stay at.
1 night family trip Jul 30, 2014
"Great place!"
Great service and very clean! Will stay again and recommend to others! Great location! Close to Bucknell univ and downtown Lewisburg. Staff was friendly and very helpful.
3 night business trip Jul 22, 2014
Impecably clean with highly organized and pleasant staff, it was a delightful hotel in which to stay.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"Nice hotel near Bucknell University"
Great, reasonably priced hotel. Clean. Friendly staff.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
PK
This was our 2nd Country Inn we stayed at in our 2 week vacation and like the first one, this hotel was a great place to stay. We will definitely be staying at Country Inns whenever possible in future travels.
1 night romance trip Jul 22, 2014
"Nice hotel close to the Bucknell campus."
We had a very nice experience. They had a good breakfast, the restroom, pool/spa are and the rooms were all very clean..
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"Very nice"
We enjoyed our stay. The people were great and the service was awesome.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2014
Lew
"Sour smell in an older room"
The room we were given had a sour smell even after I tried opening the windows and using the ac. Front desk was snippy when we complained and claimed they had no more double queen rooms. We had to share a king bed in another room. Although it was large, it was old.
parent of bison
Quick overnight travel stay. All aspects of hotel were fine. Liked the fact full bags of ice are available to guests.
Absolutely wonderful stay and enjoyed the town of Lewisburg as well. Great stay!
1 night trip Jul 2, 2014
Caldwell
"Nice Breakfast!!"
Made our stay enjoyable and comfortable.
2 night trip Jun 24, 2014
"great place overall"
My family loved this hotel, not fancy but, very comfortable. Great breakfast, great room and service. Always making sure everything was to our liking.
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2014
Maria
"My new favorite Hotel"
I often travel to the area and now I will always return to Country Inn and Suites. I loved the lobby when you walk inn. The rooms are very clean which is my biggest concern. Staff was very attentive to any request we had. Our stay was great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 night business trip Jun 15, 2014
d dacken
Nice place to stay, only problem was the wifi did note work on 3rd floor. They did try to fix it but still did not work. I was on vacation so no big deal. Breakfest was great.
Other trip Jun 20, 2014
"Great location and great service"
Peoples were very kind, breakfast was delicious. I would suggest this hotel to the tourist.
1 night family trip Jun 15, 2014
Choi
"Nice hotel with extras."
It was nice to see free coffee, tea, cocoa, fruit, and delicious cookies offered right in the lobby as you check in. Staff was helpful and friendly.
Other trip May 31, 2014
Di
"Hotel was a pleasant surprise."
Hotel was a pleasant surprise. Rooms were clean and comfortable, staff friendly, and the location was excellent. Only stayed one night but it would not have been bad to stay multiple nights. Would stay again.
1 night trip May 23, 2014
Very nice hotel, nice people, reasonable price.
2 night trip May 8, 2014
"Excellent Accomodations"
Overall it was a great hotel. High quality rooms, good food, good value. Beds very comfortable. Bathroom very nice. Staff very friendly.
2 night trip May 9, 2014
"Great hotel, great stay!!"
No worries when you stay here. Just place your reservation and sit back and relax! Breakfast is excellent and included. No complaints.
Other trip May 12, 2014
Tina
"clean, friendly, convenient"
Very comfortable, excellent service from staff. Breakfast was high quality and well-maintained. A very pleasant stay, and I would definitely visit again.
2 night trip with friends Apr 26, 2014
Amelia
"Pleasant stay near Bucknell"
Appreciated the free DVDs and popcorn (though as it happened none were appealing to the whole family) and board games. Pleasant staff, perfectly okay do-it-yourself breakfast (if I recall they had waffle makers). Certainly would return when in the area.
1 night trip Mar 19, 2014
"Hotel is clean and comfortable. It is well located"
Registration was quick and easy. Facilities were comfortable.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
"Nice travel hotel"
Very nice staff, good breakfast, nice little touches, good location
Other trip Mar 23, 2014
"Nice hotel, great price for room, clean."
My friend and I stayed here for a weekend getaway. Hotel staff was really friendly and even let us check out an hour past the check out time for free. Room was really nice and clean and we got it for a great price. Housekeeping came every day to clean our room. Hot tub and pool were great and were very clean. The free breakfast was also great and had a lot of variety. Next time I stay in Lewisburg I am definitely staying here from now on.
Other trip Feb 15, 2014
When we made the reservation we thought we had enough beds for 5 people. Upon our arrival we found that the room only had 2 queen beds. We needed a sofa, too. The lady who checked us in inquired about the discrepancy and remedied the problem by changing our room with no additional charge. I was pleasantly surprised and grateful.
Other trip Jan 2, 2014