All hotels in Branson, Missouri, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2875 Green Mountain Drive, Branson, MO, 65616, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
    4.9
"Banson stay"
Older clean hotel - had exceellent evening desserts and a good breakfast
2 night romance trip May 6, 2015
"best hotel in Branson"
This will be our go to spot to stay in Brandon. We have stayed at several places in Brandon...this is the best for the price. I have no complaints.
2 night family trip Apr 23, 2015
"Always Good !!!!"
WE have stayed at Brookwood Inn for several years and always have a good stay---Rooms are clean, everyone is very friendly and the location is perfect!!!
2 night trip with friends Dec 1, 2014
Katherine
We had a blast. This hotel is amazing. We loved the icecream social in the evenings.
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
"Super Clean! Super Staff! Super Food!"
All of the staff we came in contact with were most friendly and accomodating, especially Elizabeth, Karen and Ned. Our room was very clean, as was the entire facility! The complimentary breakfast, which included waffles, scrambled eggs, fried potatoes, sausage or ham, biscuits and gravy, toast, bagels, Krispy Kreme doughnuts and various beverages was well above average. The best part of the day is late evening! The complimentary serve soft-serve ice cream, cookies and your choice of two hot fruit cobblers was a nice way to end the busy day, visiting with other guests. A couple of possible issues for some - dining area is not handicapped friendly. It's on an upper level and the only way to get there is by using steps. But, they will bring your breakfast down to you on the main level. Also, there are no microwaves in the rooms. But, the one in the dining area is always available.
5 night family trip Nov 9, 2014
"Brookwood is a keeper"
It was for one night until we could check into a wekl-long timeshare rental. After the one night we wished we could have stayed longer. Room was spacious, clean and beds were very comfortable. Breakfast had many hot choices and nit just the bagels, donuts, cereal and waffle selections. Interestingly there was also a dessert bar from 9:00 to 11:00 p.m. Nothing special but it was a nice touch and allowed interaction where people compared notes about what they had done that day (what was good, bad, where to go and not go). Very close to the entertainment "strip". Only matter lacking was no local/regional newspapers in the lobby.
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
james
"First of many stays at Brookwood"
Location was excellent and the quietness was just what my husband and I were looking for. Brookwood has such a homey peacefulness with its breakfast buffet each morning and ice cream social each night. We will definitely stay with them again when coming to Branson.
2 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
Billye
"Great hotel next to everything"
Great hotel close to all, very affordable, very helpful and pleasant personalities.
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
Pat
"Our new destination hotel!"
Last minute trip to Branson with friends. Great price, comfortable beds, pillows were a little too fluffy and soft for me but that is just personal preference. Room was very clean. Great breakfast and evening dessert. Staff was very friendly.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
Meg
"Good hotel for the price"
The only real downer for me was that they still use metal keys instead of the key cards. These are not on a ring or anything so could be easily lost. Room was pretty standard, beds were not the most comfortable but not the worst I've ever slept on. The breakfast was good and the evening dessert was a nice bonus. Overall, a good experience and would probably stay here again.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
"Close to everything but off the strip"
This hotel is a gem. The property is clean, well cared for, and employees are helpful. Breakfast was same daily and consisted of donuts, you make waffles, scrambled eggs, herbed potatoes, biscuits & gravy, and sausage patties plus the standard cold cereals, yogurt, fruit, toast and bagels. Nightly they serve ice cream, cookies and cobblers. For the price it can not be beat and the rooms are comfortable and very clean!
3 night trip Sep 11, 2014
"Great place to stay! Close enough to everything"
Really enjoyed staying at brook side inn! Rms comfortable very clean. Breakfast and night sweets put out, are very good. Thank You brookside inn!
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
"Family friendly well priced"
Cobbler and ice cream every evening and great assortment of breakfast items. Quieter location, but close to everything. We would stay at the Brookwood again.
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Brenda
"Couldn't beat it!"
I was very happy with my stay at Brookwood Inn. The rooms were very nice, the bed was not uncomfortable, and the breakfast every morning was very good! For the price, I was weary. After reading many reviews I knew this place had to be legit. I talked two of my family members into staying here with their families, and they were also very happy with it! I will definitely stay here again on my next visit.
4 night trip Jul 31, 2014
"Nice Place to Stay"
My wife and I were looking for a less expensive motel to stay in for a few nights. We expected very little, but we were quite pleased with the motel. The staff was very friendly - though there could be more of them on duty. It seemed like the desk person was too often unavailable because he/she was also the cook and snack preparer. The room was immaculate. I have never stayed in a cleaner room. Hats off to the cleaning staff! We were quite pleased with the breakfast - nice selection of hot and cold foods, everything was appetizing and tastey. We were very pleased with the evening snack - ice cream, warm cookies, two different fruit cobblers, good coffee. This was probably the best motel I've ever stayed in for such a low price. Don't let the low price fool you. This motel is as good or better than any budget-priced motel.
"Great for the Price"
For the price, this hotel was perfect. We only needed a place to shower and sleep, and the room we got was great. We noticed everything was very clean, and tidy. The cobbler and ice cream each night was awesome. We could come back from a dinner/show and have dessert at the hotel. The only thing that bugged me slightly was the breakfast area was a little small so you felt rushed so others could have a table. Breakfast choices were pretty varied: biscuits and gravy, sausage, fruit, eggs (not my favorite, maybe I got to the buffet too late), cereal/oatmeal, make your own waffles, bagels/cinnamon raisin bread, and donuts. Overall, great for the value, everyone was really nice, and the location is good too. Will stay here again if we come back to Branson.
3 night romance trip Jul 20, 2014
Good hotel, great location. Friendly Staff. Only complaint our room had an odor of mildew. Shower head kept coming off shower.
3 night trip with friends Jul 11, 2014
Monie
The staff at the hotel were very helpful and friendly and the location was just what we were looking for.
Other trip May 24, 2014
Room was very clean. Location was great, easy to get to attrations.The only thing that was missing was a coffee pot in room. Breakfast was ok but the coffee there was not to my liking.
2 night trip May 8, 2014
Tony
"Great Rates"
For the price, you can't get a better room with this type of quality and cleanliness. The hotel staff were friendly and willing to help out in any way possible. A great breakfast selection is available daily and each night the lobby is filled with delicious desserts.The WIFI and cable weren't working well on our end of the hotel but the staff helped as much as they could, to no avail. I would stay again if I had a large party for the low nightly rates.
2 night trip Jul 12, 2013
"clean, quiet, and convenient."
We really enjoyed our stay. We were on the 3rd floor, which we liked as well. The breakfast in the morning was excellent and they give you plenty of time to get down there and enjoy it. The entrance from the 3rd floor to the dining area worked out very nicely. Also, the evening munchies of cobbler, cookies, and ice cream was a treat! Our room was very clean and comfortable. We were gone all day long and when we would return at night, the room would be all made up with fresh towels. You were given the option of clean sheets everyday, which I don't feel is necessary since we like to conserve our resources too, but it is nice to have the option as to whether you want them or not. The A/C worked great, but in the beginning had a rattle to it that drove us crazy, but the cover was not on correctly so we fixed that and it was quiet from then on. Have stayed here before when it was the Honeysuckle Inn and we liked it then too. I think it is even better now. We did not use the pool, but saw someone cleaning it everyday. Will definitely stay here again, and again, and again!!
3 night trip Sep 1, 2012
J. A. Raner
2 night family trip Aug 30, 2014
3 night trip Aug 1, 2014

TripAdvisor reviews for Brookwood Inn

"Excellent Hotel -Affordably Priced - Conveniently Located"
05/30/15 Judi J Fayetteville, Arkansas
This was my first stay at Brookwood Inn. I picked it for a 2 night stay this past weekend when I went to Branson for a couple of shows. It is very quiet and clean and located on Green Mountain Road. Another perk is there is a nice miniature golf course located next door to the hotel. It is within a mile of the main Hwy 76 strip. The hotel has very pleasant staff. There is a daily breakfast and also nightly ice cream and cobbler from 9 - 11 pm in their dining area. The food was really good. The rooms are spacious and quiet. For my own preference I liked that the air conditioning unit can run non stop and the cool/heat, high/low could be adjusted easily. I definitely will stay here on my next trip.
"Anniversary weekend"
05/29/15 Nathan G
Such a great hotel to stay at for our anniversary. Good area next to a putt-putt place and the wine tasting. Hotel breakfast was the best my wife and I have ever had at any hotel, and the dessert every night was also amazing. Planning on staying here every time we come into town! Our view from room 301
"Another wonderful vacation"
05/20/15 Raymaryanne Saint Louis, Missouri
Once again our stay at the Brookwood Inn was fantastic. Randy Williams and his fine staff help allow us to escape the stress of our daily routines. Staying at the Brookwood Inn allows us to have undisturbed writing time with the occasional trip out to enjoy a show, or another nice attraction in Branson. I generally get up earlier than my wife. I go to the dinning area, get a cup of coffee and work on the computer while she gets some well deserved rest. When she gets up, we go back and eat a hot breakfast. Staying at the Brookwood also works nicely when we have met up with other groups of people. We've been able to meet in the lobby or dinning area, enjoy our time together, then adjourn to our respective rooms. Oh yes, in the evening, ice-cream, cookies, and cobbler are a great way to end the day. I can't think of a more affordable great get away.
"Very clean !"
05/17/15 judyp1414 Mountain Home, Arkansas
Will stay here again when in Branson. The prices were very good and the motel is located in a quiet area. It is close to everything with restaurants near by and shopping. Very clean and friendly people.
"Recommended!"
05/17/15 Debra T
For a first visit this was a great place to stay! Clean, comfy, friendly staff! Hot breakfast on the morning and desserts and ice cream at night...this will be our home away from home when visiting Branson in the future!
"Great time"
05/16/15 stjolee Saint Joseph, Missouri
My wife and I enjoyed our recent stay. The staff was great. The room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast offered plenty of choices and good food. We got a great deal discount on show tickets too. Lee and Jo
"Great Place to Stay!"
05/13/15 Tami B Lee's Summit, Missouri
This was our first trip to Branson and we will be back! Hotel was great! Knowledgeable staff, willing to help with any request. Room was clean and comfortable. Enough space for a family to really relax. Bonus is the nightly treat of ice cream, cobbler and cookies! Kids were in heave! The hot breakfast in the morning was amazing, with more food than you could possibly eat. Staff kept it well stocked and just the right temperature. Felt safe with car parked just outside the door. Every convenience right at your hands. Thanks Brookwood Inn!! Telling everyone I know about you.
"YAY :-) !!!!!"
05/07/15 LINDA H Springfield, Missouri
First of all, thanks to Kasey at the front desk who was sweet, smiling & so helpful, finding a room that exactly fit my needs. Just passing through & needed a good night's sleep after a long day awaiting mechanical repairs. My room wasn't fancy but it was very clean, with flat screen TV and fridge. Free wifi with enough signal to check weather, stream Netflix, etc. Bed was super comfortable & I slept well. Parking lot was well lit & I felt my vehicle was secure. Love rooms with exterior entrance doors which make it so much easier to load/unload luggage, laptop, ice chest, etc. rather than loading everything onto an unwieldy cart and down a long, carpeted hallway. I left before breakfast the next morning so can't comment on their continental but certainly enjoyed the complimentary desserts offered @ 9pm ~ freshly baked cookies, two kinds of cobbler & soft serve ice cream, yummy :-) All in all a great room at a great price. Would DEFINITELY stay here again.
"Comfy and clean"
05/06/15 Becky R Little Rock
We had a very nice, clean, quiet, and DARK room. There is plenty of hot water. A mini fridge is included with the room. Parking is right outside the door. Very convenient location. Well stocked breakfast bar in the morning. Friendly staff! We would stay with them again!
"Wonderful Place to Stay!!!"
05/02/15 smeilers Pacific, Missouri
This was our first stay at the Brookwood Inn but it won't be our last! Friendly, clean, great hot breakfast & ice cream, cobbler & cookies in the evening. They also have discounted tickets for shows!!