All hotels in Branson, Missouri, United States of America
2875 Green Mountain Drive, Branson, MO, 65616, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
    4.8
"Would definitely stay here again!"
Staff was great! They were attentive to guests and seemed to genuinely want people to enjoy their stay. The breakfast was good. The evening desserts were excellent and a nice touch. The hotel is older and the rooms are small, but it was one of the cleanest places we've ever stayed. Would definitely stay here again. The same people also own 4 other hotels in Branson - Savannah House, Branson's Best, Whispering Hills and Camden Hotel.
4 night family trip Aug 11, 2015
Ken
"Perfect!!"
We were very impressed with our stay. Everyone from the front desk employees to the lady that cleaned our room were friendly and made us feel "at home". We would definitely stay again.
3 night romance trip Aug 9, 2015
Betty
"Clean, quiet, friendly."
Picked his place because of the nightly desserts and the location. It was clean and quiet. The desk clerk, Rhonda was very nice. Hot chocoate and cappuccino anytime I wanted it. Only complaint about my room was lack of outlets to plug my phone into. I had to unplug the clock. I have seen lamps with outlets built into them in other hotels. They should look into getting those. Missed breakfast the first day. Second day breakfast was not good. Biscuits and gravy had funny taste. Sausage was so tough you could not cut it. No milk for cereal or just to drink. Overall I would stay again.
2 night trip Aug 4, 2015
Pauline
"Older but Clean"
This hotel is older but very clean. Nice location for easy in and out. The room needs an update. No elevator so if you have trouble with stairs this is not a good place to stay. Breakfast is on the second level. The air conditioner is very loud when running. Hard to hear TV or talk when running. Overall it was ok.
3 night romance trip Jul 27, 2015
"Great hotel!!"
Very nice hotel!! The staff was extremely helpful and very friendly. We had booked 2 nights, then at the last minute decided we were going to arrive a night early. I called to see if they had a room. They did, but not the same type of room that I already had reserved. We had to check out and then back in the next day and change rooms. Instead of taking our luggage back to the car and waiting until the new room was ready, we left our luggage in the room and they moved it for us. The free breakfast was very good. They had biscuits and gravy, waffles, donuts and several other items. The free cobbler was awesome!! It was from 9 to 11 each night. They had 2 different kinds of cobbler, plus ice cream, cookies and donuts!! We will definitely stay here again.
2 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
"Banson stay"
Older clean hotel - had exceellent evening desserts and a good breakfast
2 night romance trip May 6, 2015
"best hotel in Branson"
This will be our go to spot to stay in Brandon. We have stayed at several places in Brandon...this is the best for the price. I have no complaints.
2 night family trip Apr 23, 2015
"Always Good !!!!"
WE have stayed at Brookwood Inn for several years and always have a good stay---Rooms are clean, everyone is very friendly and the location is perfect!!!
2 night trip with friends Dec 1, 2014
Katherine
We had a blast. This hotel is amazing. We loved the icecream social in the evenings.
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
"Super Clean! Super Staff! Super Food!"
All of the staff we came in contact with were most friendly and accomodating, especially Elizabeth, Karen and Ned. Our room was very clean, as was the entire facility! The complimentary breakfast, which included waffles, scrambled eggs, fried potatoes, sausage or ham, biscuits and gravy, toast, bagels, Krispy Kreme doughnuts and various beverages was well above average. The best part of the day is late evening! The complimentary serve soft-serve ice cream, cookies and your choice of two hot fruit cobblers was a nice way to end the busy day, visiting with other guests. A couple of possible issues for some - dining area is not handicapped friendly. It's on an upper level and the only way to get there is by using steps. But, they will bring your breakfast down to you on the main level. Also, there are no microwaves in the rooms. But, the one in the dining area is always available.
5 night family trip Nov 9, 2014
"Brookwood is a keeper"
It was for one night until we could check into a wekl-long timeshare rental. After the one night we wished we could have stayed longer. Room was spacious, clean and beds were very comfortable. Breakfast had many hot choices and nit just the bagels, donuts, cereal and waffle selections. Interestingly there was also a dessert bar from 9:00 to 11:00 p.m. Nothing special but it was a nice touch and allowed interaction where people compared notes about what they had done that day (what was good, bad, where to go and not go). Very close to the entertainment "strip". Only matter lacking was no local/regional newspapers in the lobby.
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
james
"First of many stays at Brookwood"
Location was excellent and the quietness was just what my husband and I were looking for. Brookwood has such a homey peacefulness with its breakfast buffet each morning and ice cream social each night. We will definitely stay with them again when coming to Branson.
2 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
Billye
"Great hotel next to everything"
Great hotel close to all, very affordable, very helpful and pleasant personalities.
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
Pat
"Our new destination hotel!"
Last minute trip to Branson with friends. Great price, comfortable beds, pillows were a little too fluffy and soft for me but that is just personal preference. Room was very clean. Great breakfast and evening dessert. Staff was very friendly.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
Meg
"Good hotel for the price"
The only real downer for me was that they still use metal keys instead of the key cards. These are not on a ring or anything so could be easily lost. Room was pretty standard, beds were not the most comfortable but not the worst I've ever slept on. The breakfast was good and the evening dessert was a nice bonus. Overall, a good experience and would probably stay here again.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
"Close to everything but off the strip"
This hotel is a gem. The property is clean, well cared for, and employees are helpful. Breakfast was same daily and consisted of donuts, you make waffles, scrambled eggs, herbed potatoes, biscuits & gravy, and sausage patties plus the standard cold cereals, yogurt, fruit, toast and bagels. Nightly they serve ice cream, cookies and cobblers. For the price it can not be beat and the rooms are comfortable and very clean!
3 night trip Sep 11, 2014
"Great place to stay! Close enough to everything"
Really enjoyed staying at brook side inn! Rms comfortable very clean. Breakfast and night sweets put out, are very good. Thank You brookside inn!
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
"Family friendly well priced"
Cobbler and ice cream every evening and great assortment of breakfast items. Quieter location, but close to everything. We would stay at the Brookwood again.
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Brenda
"Couldn't beat it!"
I was very happy with my stay at Brookwood Inn. The rooms were very nice, the bed was not uncomfortable, and the breakfast every morning was very good! For the price, I was weary. After reading many reviews I knew this place had to be legit. I talked two of my family members into staying here with their families, and they were also very happy with it! I will definitely stay here again on my next visit.
4 night trip Jul 31, 2014
"Nice Place to Stay"
My wife and I were looking for a less expensive motel to stay in for a few nights. We expected very little, but we were quite pleased with the motel. The staff was very friendly - though there could be more of them on duty. It seemed like the desk person was too often unavailable because he/she was also the cook and snack preparer. The room was immaculate. I have never stayed in a cleaner room. Hats off to the cleaning staff! We were quite pleased with the breakfast - nice selection of hot and cold foods, everything was appetizing and tastey. We were very pleased with the evening snack - ice cream, warm cookies, two different fruit cobblers, good coffee. This was probably the best motel I've ever stayed in for such a low price. Don't let the low price fool you. This motel is as good or better than any budget-priced motel.
"Great for the Price"
For the price, this hotel was perfect. We only needed a place to shower and sleep, and the room we got was great. We noticed everything was very clean, and tidy. The cobbler and ice cream each night was awesome. We could come back from a dinner/show and have dessert at the hotel. The only thing that bugged me slightly was the breakfast area was a little small so you felt rushed so others could have a table. Breakfast choices were pretty varied: biscuits and gravy, sausage, fruit, eggs (not my favorite, maybe I got to the buffet too late), cereal/oatmeal, make your own waffles, bagels/cinnamon raisin bread, and donuts. Overall, great for the value, everyone was really nice, and the location is good too. Will stay here again if we come back to Branson.
3 night romance trip Jul 20, 2014
Good hotel, great location. Friendly Staff. Only complaint our room had an odor of mildew. Shower head kept coming off shower.
3 night trip with friends Jul 11, 2014
Monie
The staff at the hotel were very helpful and friendly and the location was just what we were looking for.
Other trip May 24, 2014
Room was very clean. Location was great, easy to get to attrations.The only thing that was missing was a coffee pot in room. Breakfast was ok but the coffee there was not to my liking.
2 night trip May 8, 2014
Tony
"Great Rates"
For the price, you can't get a better room with this type of quality and cleanliness. The hotel staff were friendly and willing to help out in any way possible. A great breakfast selection is available daily and each night the lobby is filled with delicious desserts.The WIFI and cable weren't working well on our end of the hotel but the staff helped as much as they could, to no avail. I would stay again if I had a large party for the low nightly rates.
2 night trip Jul 12, 2013
"clean, quiet, and convenient."
We really enjoyed our stay. We were on the 3rd floor, which we liked as well. The breakfast in the morning was excellent and they give you plenty of time to get down there and enjoy it. The entrance from the 3rd floor to the dining area worked out very nicely. Also, the evening munchies of cobbler, cookies, and ice cream was a treat! Our room was very clean and comfortable. We were gone all day long and when we would return at night, the room would be all made up with fresh towels. You were given the option of clean sheets everyday, which I don't feel is necessary since we like to conserve our resources too, but it is nice to have the option as to whether you want them or not. The A/C worked great, but in the beginning had a rattle to it that drove us crazy, but the cover was not on correctly so we fixed that and it was quiet from then on. Have stayed here before when it was the Honeysuckle Inn and we liked it then too. I think it is even better now. We did not use the pool, but saw someone cleaning it everyday. Will definitely stay here again, and again, and again!!
3 night trip Sep 1, 2012
3 night trip Aug 1, 2014

TripAdvisor reviews for Brookwood Inn

"Great affordable hotel"
09/03/15 Gordon T Rockwood
We had stayed with the same group many years ago at their Savanna House Location. This trip we chose to be in walking distance of downtown Branson. We wanted to experience the evening social with peach cobbler, ice cream again. The room was unbelievably quiet. The staff courteous and helpful. Superb accommodation at budget hotel prices.
"Wonderful Hotel"
09/01/15 Carol C Oregon, Wisconsin
This is the second time we've stayed at the Brookwood Inn. We could've stayed in Condos or other hotels but we choose to stay at the Brokkwood Inn again for the following reasons: Very clean rooms including a refrigerator Wonderful Staff and Customer Service Excellent rates Breakfast Buffet and Dessert in the evening Close access to everything pool discount on shows
"Great price and wonderful place!"
08/31/15 Tyler K
For the price, this is a great hotel. Nothing fancy but it was super clean and very affordable. The breakfast was very good- better than normal continental breakfast. The nightly dessert time was excellent. The cobbler was so tasty. The only thing keeping this hotel from a 5-star review is the temperature of the hot water for the showers. It was lacking. Other than that it was a great place to stay.
"Clean, affordable hotel with excellent guest service"
08/20/15 J G Saint Louis, Missouri
I reserved my room online. I was very glad upon arrival to see it was a clean, well-kept hotel. Our room had queen double-beds & our grandson enjoyed jumping from one to the other. The beds were very comfortable. The room was clean. We were given extra towels without having to ask. The desk staff was very courteous & answered our questions about where places were located. A hot breakfast was enjoyed each morning of our stay, along with the evening desserts. I would recommend this hotel. The pool was clean & accessible.
"Would definitely stay here again."
08/17/15 Ken F Avon, IN
Staff was great! They seem to genuinely want their guests to enjoy their stay! I saw them go out of their way to accommodate the need of another guest. Breakfast was good. Evening desserts were excellent and a nice touch. Hotel is older and rooms are a little small, but it was one of the cleanest places we've ever stayed in. I recommend it to all and I would definitely stay here again. The same people also own four other hotels in Branson - Branson's Best, Savannah House, Whispering Hills and Camden Hotel. Reviews I read on those hotels indicate the same level of satisfaction.
"relaxation"
08/16/15 Ronald R Harrisonville, Missouri
Property was very clean and neat when we arrived 08/14/15, the receptionist on duty was friendly, knew what she was doing. These first impressions sold me on your property and the room was very nice also. The night desert bar and breakfast buffet was nice. Both shifts and everyone on the staff we met where nice, friendly and very helpful. This was our first stay and we will be back. Nice to go some place and be able to relax. Thank you.
"Perfect place to stay"
08/14/15 Casey H
Family of 4, stayed 4 days and 3 nights. Stayed on 2nd floor and it was absolutely perfect. Breakfast was great, biscuits and gravy my favorite. Ice cream, cobbler and cookies in the evening was a perfect way to end the day. Housekeeping was trustworthy and right on. Nice coming back to a clean room (Don't forget to tip). Front desk helpful and spot on. Great to see smiling faces that are eager to help and concerned how your stay was. Perfect location! Your trip to Branson is not complete unless you stay at the Brookwood Inn!
"shopping trip"
08/09/15 Sarin4 Heber Springs, Arkansas
Check-in was very easy and Brady was extremely friendly. Rooms were very clean and beds were comfy!! Breakfast and Desserts were great, perfect start and finish to andy day!! Kids loved swimming in the pool!
"Good Stay"
08/08/15 Tina0003 Phoenix, Arizona
Staff helpful and friendly. Room was clean and well maintained. Liked the fact that we did not have to leave the hotel to obtain our show tickets. And they were discounted. Breakfast was not fancy but filling.
"Wont stay here again"
08/07/15 nameis n Edwardsville, Illinois
Location is pretty good, stayed on second floor. The room on the other hand, not so much. First, our room was tiny with two beds, a table and a couple chairs. Not really any place to put luggage. The bathroom situation was awful. You get a tiny room with a toilet and tub (with mold on the top of the shower by the way). Then on the outside of the tiny room is the sink and mirror without any privacy! Our room seemed damp, and on the beds and towels, we had several hairs. The breakfast was a joke. It is more like a "luke-warm breakfast", was not hot at all. Greasy sausage with gristles, eggs that tasted nothing like eggs, lumpy gravy and biscuits, and microwaved home fries were the "hot" offerings. The only thing that did not suck was the ice cream at night that was served.